Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#24540 Apr 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, Pinocchio.
You lie so many times a day we have to create a spreadsheet to keep track of the times and the days.
Ten seconds... you said.
Every time he is proven wrong he reverts back to his gay sex fantasies..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24541 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The violent animal was no teen, but a fat ass vigilante with a Napoleon complex.
If you attempt to question a strange child on the street, or anywhere without identifying yourself or giving an explanation, you are an idiot. Zimmerman, the violent animal is an idiot.
The unarmed teen had every right to defend himself from the violent animal.
And Zim had every right to shoot the punk dead..........

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24542 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>No you fool.
You are the resident expert on trolls, morons, and schoolyard chants. You are a sick SOB.
Still cant post any evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24543 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you claim I said things I never said, tell me what I think but you also lie about what took place involving Zimmerthug.
He did not take a polygraph. You lied again,
Yes he did troll........

He answered a series of questions under a voice stress test also known as a lie detector..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24544 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously Trayvon hid from the crazed madman and waited for him to leave. He didn't want the pedophile to know where he lived, perfectly normal. Instead Zimmerthug hunted him down and shot him like a dog. Poor Trayvon tried to defend himself but his fist was no match for a gun in the hands of an animal with a Napoleon complex.
Where is the evidence that proves your claim???

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24545 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust you.
You think you can paint me with a brush stroke like you do ALL black people. You are a bigoted moronic idiot.
You know nothing about me. You have told me nothing about myself. You have made up lies which are laughable. Most of what you say is laughable.
He was a child. The number of months differences in their ages is what makes it not a crime. Nothing changes the fact that Trayvon was 17 year and 3 weeks old when he was murdered. Nothing. No lie you can spew will ever change that.
And nothing will change the fact that he broke Zims nose and then Zim defended himself.....

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24546 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You moronic fool, Trayvon was not a suspect,
Yes he was..........He matched the age description and type of cloths of a recent burglary

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24547 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
That smell is you, you filthy animal.
You are wrong again..........LOL

But that is normal for you......
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24548 Apr 1, 2013
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

Welcome to your free ride into retirement in the sunshine state, dang those Chicago winters anyway, right?
I only have one questions.....Does his wife have bangs?

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24549 Apr 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And as long as you take your logic and Zimmerman's statement, you pretty much have the "story" all wrapped up.
I wonder why O'Mara didn't go through the syg hearing if it was that simple..... hmmmm.....
And the evidence that shows Zim was on his back with the ghetto punk on top of him beating him

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24550 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He will indeed.
But before that, his neighbors will hear him cry every night in his cell. That's what he did in jail and it will be worse when he gets to prison.
He's going to cheat on Shellie too.
And what evidence leads you to believe that Zim is going to jail??????

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24552 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone's probably looking for him. He hides out in Mexico. I'm sure it's not only taxes he's avoiding. He's a coward with a big mouth, safe behind a keyboard. That's probably the nicest thing anyone can say about him.
I was just in Ca a month ago..........LOL

And anyone that wants to find me can easily do it.......

I have the only triple Donzi in the La Crus Marina........

Just tell anyone there you want to rent the Donzi and my phone will be ringing.......

Or just walk up and get my number of of the wind screen..........Call me up and you will meet me face to face.......
HLN

Riverside, CA

#24554 Apr 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And the punk is dead......
Well the punk who posted that is not- Something tells me you are another Zimmerman, What a shame !

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24556 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet his attorney has filed motions for many SYG hearings and they have all been granted. He canceled all but the last one which he postponed.
But, you're right about him being too cowardly and too much of a liar to take the stand.
Just as I said time and time again..........There will be no SYG hearing

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24557 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The family doctor who said the back of his head was normal did not take pictures of the scratches. You lie about so many things, nothing you post can be trusted.
Yes he took pictures of the back of his head and I posted links to them..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24559 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed you do, you moronic fool.
You have not posted any evidence..........LOL

And the evidence I posted proves Zim will walk.........

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24560 Apr 1, 2013
HLN wrote:
<quoted text> Well the punk who posted that is not- Something tells me you are another Zimmerman, What a shame !
...another Zimmerman?....If that means another citizen, protecting himself againest the savage and unwarranted attack, from a wannabe thug....i would hope there are a million more Zimmermans, than Trayvons.......
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24561 Apr 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...another Zimmerman?....If that means another citizen, protecting himself againest the savage and unwarranted attack, from a wannabe thug....i would hope there are a million more Zimmermans, than Trayvons.......
Bernie really got alot of backlash from other attorneys for his name calling of O'Mara, let's see Diana Tennis said he wrote like a drunk at 2 am and Bill Sheaffer said he was over the top and unprofessional. Goodness I thought they were going to have to Baker Act the poor bald thing. It was worth a good laugh though, a drunk at 2am...good one.

Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how "the grass whisperer" DeeDee is so talented that she also can hear someone turn around over the phone.....one of those strange anomalies I guess. Maybe she can get a gig on "Ripley's Believe it (I don't) Or Not."

Such a dramatic difference from the depos and statements DeeDee gave and the letter she gave to Sybrina. Very short cut and dry...but then given some time.........
Man following Trevon....run, run Trevon....man puuuush! Trevon.....man going to beat Trevon.......Trevon scared!!!!! Run....Run...for the love of God Run Trevon!!!!!!!! roflmaaaaoooo!

There he was a little, chunky, short, white man looking in Trevon's direction, haha, Trevon wasn't scared he profiled George as someone he could beat the crap out of.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#24562 Apr 1, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie really got alot of backlash from other attorneys for his name calling of O'Mara, let's see Diana Tennis said he wrote like a drunk at 2 am and Bill Sheaffer said he was over the top and unprofessional. Goodness I thought they were going to have to Baker Act the poor bald thing. It was worth a good laugh though, a drunk at 2am...good one.
Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how "the grass whisperer" DeeDee is so talented that she also can hear someone turn around over the phone.....one of those strange anomalies I guess. Maybe she can get a gig on "Ripley's Believe it (I don't) Or Not."
Such a dramatic difference from the depos and statements DeeDee gave and the letter she gave to Sybrina. Very short cut and dry...but then given some time.........
Man following Trevon....run, run Trevon....man puuuush! Trevon.....man going to beat Trevon.......Trevon scared!!!!! Run....Run...for the love of God Run Trevon!!!!!!!! roflmaaaaoooo!
There he was a little, chunky, short, white man looking in Trevon's direction, haha, Trevon wasn't scared he profiled George as someone he could beat the crap out of.
Profiled George while he was sitting in his truck after dark while raining? Looks like Sally too has problems with the minutes leading up to the shooting.

Tennis said what and where? A google search of that phrase takes me to a blog called city-data and gives no link to myfoxorlando.com where Tennis is one of the paid legal pundits.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24563 Apr 1, 2013
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-new-sanfo...

OMG Chief Cecil Smith's wife does have bangs and she is white.

Could this be an April Fool's Joke. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,144,089
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 32 min King George 96,563
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,586
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr LizW 489,659
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr LizW 70,529
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr LizW 17,670
Expanded health coverage merits push from leaders 9 hr MARGE 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]