Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24484 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think this KKK thing makes you ashamed to be white. I think you were ashamed of being white long before. That's why you have this Martin bias in the first place. If this case were about two black guys or two white guys, you would probably have an entirely different opinion.
No American should be ashamed of Freedom of Speech whether they agree with it or not. The KKK makes you ill, but I bet you supported DumBama even after his endorsement by the US Communist Party. You're fine with that, just not the KKK.
Don't put words into my mouth. I never said I was ashamed of freedom of speech, you fool.

Don't tell me what I'm fine with. You don't know anything about me and you are making up lies because I think Zimmerthug murdered an unarmed child.

You say enough asinine things on your own. Don't twist me into your tangle of lies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24485 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He also passed a lie detector test, loser.
Not only do you claim I said things I never said, tell me what I think but you also lie about what took place involving Zimmerthug.

He did not take a polygraph. You lied again,
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24486 Mar 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't put words into my mouth. I never said I was ashamed of freedom of speech, you fool.
Don't tell me what I'm fine with. You don't know anything about me and you are making up lies because I think Zimmerthug murdered an unarmed child.
You say enough asinine things on your own. Don't twist me into your tangle of lies.
Oh trust me. I know your kind. I've seen your kind so many times that it's like I know you personally. See how I struck a nerve when I told you everything about yourself? Your guilt? Your bias? You know it's true as I do.

And here we go once again with this "child" thing. Yet...... when I pointed out TM's girlfriend was an adult at the time of his killing, you jumped up and pointed out that because of his age, it was consent that made it legal. But to support your false point of murder, he was a child. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24487 Mar 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you claim I said things I never said, tell me what I think but you also lie about what took place involving Zimmerthug.
He did not take a polygraph. You lied again,
He took a lie detector test. Scroll up and look for my discussion with Ruff and Ready. As the USA article points out, he was asked 9 questions under a voice stress test also known as a lie detector test. He passed with all 9 questions including two that was directly related to the shooting itself.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24488 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he does...... if he's attacked. But autopsy reports show no marks on TM's body consistent with such attack. I can't say the same about Zimmerman.
...I even seem to recall, bruised knuckle's on several of TM's fingers....consistant with his attacking GZ.....
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24489 Mar 31, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...I even seem to recall, bruised knuckle's on several of TM's fingers....consistant with his attacking GZ.....
One knuckle actually. But still proof of him hitting somebody or something.

If Zim attacked Martin to the point he was forced to defend himself, then there would be some kind of mark indicating such an attack. There was not. And during the lie detector test that Zim agreed to take, he was asked if he feared for his life? Zim said he was in fear for his life and the lie detector results concurred he was indeed telling the truth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24490 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He lost sight of Martin after he ran. Again, on the 911 tape. Sure Zim was walking around, but certainly not fast enough to catch Martin. He didn't even know where Martin was. The better question is, what was Martin doing from the time Zim lost sight of him until the shooting? I could have walked home backwards and made it there long before Zim got off the phone with dispatch. Obviously, Martin stopped behind the house and waited for Zim to get off the phone.
Obviously Trayvon hid from the crazed madman and waited for him to leave. He didn't want the pedophile to know where he lived, perfectly normal. Instead Zimmerthug hunted him down and shot him like a dog. Poor Trayvon tried to defend himself but his fist was no match for a gun in the hands of an animal with a Napoleon complex.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24491 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me. I know your kind. I've seen your kind so many times that it's like I know you personally. See how I struck a nerve when I told you everything about yourself? Your guilt? Your bias? You know it's true as I do.
And here we go once again with this "child" thing. Yet...... when I pointed out TM's girlfriend was an adult at the time of his killing, you jumped up and pointed out that because of his age, it was consent that made it legal. But to support your false point of murder, he was a child. LOL!
I don't trust you.

You think you can paint me with a brush stroke like you do ALL black people. You are a bigoted moronic idiot.

You know nothing about me. You have told me nothing about myself. You have made up lies which are laughable. Most of what you say is laughable.

He was a child. The number of months differences in their ages is what makes it not a crime. Nothing changes the fact that Trayvon was 17 year and 3 weeks old when he was murdered. Nothing. No lie you can spew will ever change that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24492 Mar 31, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were just "gittin' there" on the molestation part. I actually think there has to be a 3-year age difference. But, IDK.
This letter is dated 19 March. Too little, wa-a-a-ay too late.
Did O'Mara stick a "1" in front of a "9"?
Na-a-ah.
I have issues with DD and her late arrival with her valuable info.
However, GZ provoked....by his own words.
Her "late arrival" is the fault of SPD, not DD.

She is not the brightest bulb in the pack but I doubt Trayvon was interested in her mind.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24493 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suppose you have evidence of three questions and "poorly" administrated testing. Wiki has four sources about the test and I didn't see one where I read there were only three questions nor criticizing on how the test was done.
WIKI. ROFLMAO,

Level 8

Location hidden

#24494 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against following any suspect
You moronic fool, Trayvon was not a suspect,

Level 8

Location hidden

#24495 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Some white people breed with all kinds of animals
Even the smelly black ones
That smell is you, you filthy animal.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24496 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, what does his truck have to do with any of this? Two, the drugs Zim takes has nothing to do with this either. He uses prescription drugs like over half of the people in this country.
The police cannot force anybody to get treatment at a hospital if they decline. He opted to get treatment from his family doctor the next day. Again, non-sequitour. The police don't ask for any kind of screening unless they suspect that the subject is intoxicated at the time.
Now Wiki has hyper-links in all of their posts. You simply click on them to read the newspaper articles. Again, I did. They had four links and nothing to say about a botched stress test.
However, I did as you suggested and let Google find some information about the test. Here is what I found from a pretty reliable and left-leaning source, USA Today:
"Florida prosecutors Tuesday released a written report that included results of a voice stress analysis a lie detector test with other reports and recordings. The release resulted from a court order after news organizations argued that prosecutors had withheld information that should be public.
Zimmerman was asked nine questions, including two related directly to the shooting: "Did you confront the guy you shot?" the tester asked. "No," Zimmerman responded. "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?" the tester asked. "Yes," Zimmerman said. The examiner concluded that Zimmerman "told substantially the complete truth."
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
Now, they found FBI people who said they could have done a better job, but it doesn't discount the fact that Zimmerman passed the lie detector test on all nine questions.
Zimmerthug did not take a lie detector test. A voice stress analysis is not a polygraph. Even Wiki knows that.

Doesn't surprise me he could answer questions his friends and daddy coached him about. However, any stress would be unreliable based on the drugs Zimmerthug was taking.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24501 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the part we don't know about. And since it becomes speculation, we can only deal with facts.
Fact: Zimmerman did the right thing by calling police
Fact: Zimmemran has called police several times in the past with no interaction of the suspects.
Fact: Zimmerman was badly beaten and Martin had no injuries besides the bullet wound and a scraped knuckle consistent with him hitting somebody or something.
Fact: John the witness gave the clothing description of the attacker which was consistent with the clothing Martin was wearing.
Fact: Zimmerman had grass stains on the back of his jacket and Martin had none, so there is no way John the witness could have had the two confused. Zimmerman was pinned down (according to witness John) and was getting the crap beat out of him.
Now, unless you can offer a fact that would support your claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin, then there is no way a jury could see it any other way.
Fact.. you selected the facts you wish to accept.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24502 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He took a lie detector test. Scroll up and look for my discussion with Ruff and Ready. As the USA article points out, he was asked 9 questions under a voice stress test also known as a lie detector test. He passed with all 9 questions including two that was directly related to the shooting itself.
Zimmerman also lied to a judge as he sat in front of him.

What do you think carries more weight as "facts" that are allowed?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24504 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
One knuckle actually. But still proof of him hitting somebody or something.
If Zim attacked Martin to the point he was forced to defend himself, then there would be some kind of mark indicating such an attack. There was not. And during the lie detector test that Zim agreed to take, he was asked if he feared for his life? Zim said he was in fear for his life and the lie detector results concurred he was indeed telling the truth.
And as long as you take your logic and Zimmerman's statement, you pretty much have the "story" all wrapped up.

I wonder why O'Mara didn't go through the syg hearing if it was that simple..... hmmmm.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#24505 Mar 31, 2013
The Truth wrote:
As cliche as it sounds, I feel strongly that God has a way of taking care of things. Yes, the justice system should take care of this, but it doesn't always happen. Zimmerman may think he will get off because he is not in jail, but there is a much higher court whose judge will take care of him...and the likes of him as well. RIP Martin, and may Zimmerman burn in hell and may all his neighbors hear his cries!
He will indeed.

But before that, his neighbors will hear him cry every night in his cell. That's what he did in jail and it will be worse when he gets to prison.

He's going to cheat on Shellie too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24506 Mar 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And as long as you take your logic and Zimmerman's statement, you pretty much have the "story" all wrapped up.
I wonder why O'Mara didn't go through the syg hearing if it was that simple..... hmmmm.....
Me too. I also wonder why he kept postponing the trial, time and again until the judge finally put a stop to it.

I forget, how many times did he cancel the SYG hearings before the last one when he agreed to "postpone" it until the trial? ROFLMAO.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24507 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, what does his truck have to do with any of this? Two, the drugs Zim takes has nothing to do with this either. He uses prescription drugs like over half of the people in this country.
The police cannot force anybody to get treatment at a hospital if they decline. He opted to get treatment from his family doctor the next day. Again, non-sequitour. The police don't ask for any kind of screening unless they suspect that the subject is intoxicated at the time.
Now Wiki has hyper-links in all of their posts. You simply click on them to read the newspaper articles. Again, I did. They had four links and nothing to say about a botched stress test.
However, I did as you suggested and let Google find some information about the test. Here is what I found from a pretty reliable and left-leaning source, USA Today:
"Florida prosecutors Tuesday released a written report that included results of a voice stress analysis a lie detector test with other reports and recordings. The release resulted from a court order after news organizations argued that prosecutors had withheld information that should be public.
Zimmerman was asked nine questions, including two related directly to the shooting: "Did you confront the guy you shot?" the tester asked. "No," Zimmerman responded. "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?" the tester asked. "Yes," Zimmerman said. The examiner concluded that Zimmerman "told substantially the complete truth."
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
Now, they found FBI people who said they could have done a better job, but it doesn't discount the fact that Zimmerman passed the lie detector test on all nine questions.
From reading your posts, you need to take your meds.

BTW, Zimmerthug did not take a lie detector test.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24508 Mar 31, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma is a nasty thing, to call this kid a black punk just may come back to you in the worst kind of way. Maybe one day you will cross my path and I will "stand my ground" with your punk ass...if not me, somebody else will take out the trash!
Someone's probably looking for him. He hides out in Mexico. I'm sure it's not only taxes he's avoiding. He's a coward with a big mouth, safe behind a keyboard. That's probably the nicest thing anyone can say about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,155,910
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 51 min zazz 96,702
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Riverside 490,364
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 15 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 17 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 21 hr Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]