Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
21,381 - 21,400 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, you lie. Show me on the 911 tape
Already posted.

What is germane here, of course, is your PEDOPHILE LIED to this court.

NOt (just) to the press, not to right wing shock jocks, though, of course, he did that as well- but he LIED to the court.

His ugly fat lying wife is up next.

This is what will happen: the Florida prosecuting attorney is going to offer your pedophile hero a deal just as they allow his ugly fat wife to waddle into the courtroom.

Let's see if your bigoted coward pedophile takes it.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Looking at the map and trying to match what happened with the 911 call, it seems to me
Isn't that nice: it seems to you.

Even though you have no evidence to look at.

You have a map, and you already insisted that your pedophile was only following Martin for ten seconds.

And the only story you have is the one concocted by the pedophile who has already lied to the court.

The fun part of this will be: the prosecutor will be able to run these assorted 're enactments" and the pedophile won't be able to take the stand.

Because it is a liar and that has been established.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: Zimmerman did the right thing by calling police
The boy had every right to be exactly where he was at. If the bigot had been minding his own business, he could have gone to the store and back to beat the wife as he would normally be doing on a Friday night.

The pedophile's peepee got hard as soon as he saw the boy was of a color that he didn't like in "his" neighborhood.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: Zimmemran has called police several times in the past with no interaction of the suspects.
People of color who had every right to be exactly where they were at.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: Zimmerman was badly beaten
He wasn't.

The fact remains that the pedophile jumped Martin who was minding his own business AT NIGHT and the pedophile is responsible for EVERYTHING that happened from the moment he stepped in front of this boy.

If you stepped out in front of me at night, you whiny free loading parasite, you better believe I am going to beat you into the cracks of the sidewalk. If Martin was defending himself from this short fat racist hump: it is on the short fat racist hump.

Putting aside you don't know sh!t about what happened, Pinocchio.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: John the witness
Recanted.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Martin had no injuries besides the bullet wound and a scraped knuckle consistent
Did you forget telling everyone that Martin had no injuries, not a scratch on him?

Did you forget the boy had a hole in the middle of his chest?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: Zimmerman had grass stains on the back of his jacket and Martin had none, so there is no way John the witness
REcanted.

PS: "John" is a prosecution witness.

PPS: there is no grass in the street where the pedophile was told to wait for the cops to show up.

Co[s who are trained and who did not flunk out of community college or fired from jobs as security guard because of their bad temper.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already posted.
No you didn't. Another lie. You just can't help yourself can you?

Where on the 911 tape did the dispatcher tell Zim to wait where he was at? Here, I'll even help you. Here's the link to the 911 call:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now all you have to do is give me the time stamp of the tape where the dispatcher told him that. Pretty easy....... unless you're a compulsive liar.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. Another lie.
Wipe your chin, Pinocchio.

You lie so many times a day we have to create a spreadsheet to keep track of the times and the days.

Ten seconds... you said.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

^
^
^

pUnk!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

^
^
^
^

Trichomoniasis.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if my teen was a violent animal, then I would have to conclude that I didn't raise him properly. I would say it's mostly my fault--especially since the attack happened while he was kicked out of school. If my kid is kicked out of school, he's not leaving the house for Skittles or anything else for that matter.
When I see strangers on the street, I don't identify myself either. Why should I? I'm not trying to sell them a car or something.
No marks on Travon's body consistent with being struck--except for his knuckle of course. And you call me naive?
The violent animal was no teen, but a fat ass vigilante with a Napoleon complex.

If you attempt to question a strange child on the street, or anywhere without identifying yourself or giving an explanation, you are an idiot. Zimmerman, the violent animal is an idiot.

The unarmed teen had every right to defend himself from the violent animal.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. Another lie. You just can't help yourself can you?
Where on the 911 tape did the dispatcher tell Zim to wait where he was at? Here, I'll even help you. Here's the link to the 911 call:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now all you have to do is give me the time stamp of the tape where the dispatcher told him that. Pretty easy....... unless you're a compulsive liar.
You're getting as confused as Zimmerman.

Remember, he didn't know where he was and had to go look for the street name. ROFLMAO. 3 streets in his neighborhood and he had to go in search of the name of where he was.

Zimmerman is the worst kind of moron, one who thinks he's smart.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
She's 19 now so she was an adult when the shooting took place. You know, one of those child molesters. LOL!
Not according to Florida law.

Probably not according to the laws in your state either.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I would shoot you dead if you tried to rob or beat me???
No you fool.

You are the resident expert on trolls, morons, and schoolyard chants. You are a sick SOB.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are creating stories in your head that never happened. Zim followed Martin for less than ten seconds. That's it. It's on the 911 tape. The rest you are making up just to try and convince yourself that Zimmerman is the bad guy in all this.
Wishing won't make it so.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, he didn't know where he was and had to go look for the street name. ROFLMAO.
The pedophile is market testing the best story.

Of course, since he has been caught lying- officially lying to the court who will put him on trial... if he doesn't take the plea... it may be hard to get the story out, since he won't take the stand.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, he didn't know where he was and had to go look for the street name. ROFLMAO. 3 streets in his neighborhood and he had to go in search of the name of where he was.
Zimmerman is the worst kind of moron, one who thinks he's smart.
What does that have to do with Brainless's lie that dispatch told him to stay where he was at?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The violent animal was no teen, but a fat ass vigilante with a Napoleon complex.
If you attempt to question a strange child on the street, or anywhere without identifying yourself or giving an explanation, you are an idiot. Zimmerman, the violent animal is an idiot.
The unarmed teen had every right to defend himself from the violent animal.
Yes he does...... if he's attacked. But autopsy reports show no marks on TM's body consistent with such attack. I can't say the same about Zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••