Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29880 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24467 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: Zimmerman was badly beaten
He wasn't.

The fact remains that the pedophile jumped Martin who was minding his own business AT NIGHT and the pedophile is responsible for EVERYTHING that happened from the moment he stepped in front of this boy.

If you stepped out in front of me at night, you whiny free loading parasite, you better believe I am going to beat you into the cracks of the sidewalk. If Martin was defending himself from this short fat racist hump: it is on the short fat racist hump.

Putting aside you don't know sh!t about what happened, Pinocchio.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24468 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: John the witness
Recanted.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24469 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Martin had no injuries besides the bullet wound and a scraped knuckle consistent
Did you forget telling everyone that Martin had no injuries, not a scratch on him?

Did you forget the boy had a hole in the middle of his chest?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24470 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: Zimmerman had grass stains on the back of his jacket and Martin had none, so there is no way John the witness
REcanted.

PS: "John" is a prosecution witness.

PPS: there is no grass in the street where the pedophile was told to wait for the cops to show up.

Co[s who are trained and who did not flunk out of community college or fired from jobs as security guard because of their bad temper.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24471 Mar 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already posted.
No you didn't. Another lie. You just can't help yourself can you?

Where on the 911 tape did the dispatcher tell Zim to wait where he was at? Here, I'll even help you. Here's the link to the 911 call:

Now all you have to do is give me the time stamp of the tape where the dispatcher told him that. Pretty easy....... unless you're a compulsive liar.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24472 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. Another lie.
Wipe your chin, Pinocchio.

You lie so many times a day we have to create a spreadsheet to keep track of the times and the days.

Ten seconds... you said.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#24473 Mar 31, 2013
^
^
^

pUnk!

Level 5

Location hidden

#24474 Mar 31, 2013
^
^
^
^

Trichomoniasis.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24475 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if my teen was a violent animal, then I would have to conclude that I didn't raise him properly. I would say it's mostly my fault--especially since the attack happened while he was kicked out of school. If my kid is kicked out of school, he's not leaving the house for Skittles or anything else for that matter.
When I see strangers on the street, I don't identify myself either. Why should I? I'm not trying to sell them a car or something.
No marks on Travon's body consistent with being struck--except for his knuckle of course. And you call me naive?
The violent animal was no teen, but a fat ass vigilante with a Napoleon complex.

If you attempt to question a strange child on the street, or anywhere without identifying yourself or giving an explanation, you are an idiot. Zimmerman, the violent animal is an idiot.

The unarmed teen had every right to defend himself from the violent animal.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24476 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. Another lie. You just can't help yourself can you?
Where on the 911 tape did the dispatcher tell Zim to wait where he was at? Here, I'll even help you. Here's the link to the 911 call:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zj7qEcD8R-8XX
Now all you have to do is give me the time stamp of the tape where the dispatcher told him that. Pretty easy....... unless you're a compulsive liar.
You're getting as confused as Zimmerman.

Remember, he didn't know where he was and had to go look for the street name. ROFLMAO. 3 streets in his neighborhood and he had to go in search of the name of where he was.

Zimmerman is the worst kind of moron, one who thinks he's smart.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24477 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
She's 19 now so she was an adult when the shooting took place. You know, one of those child molesters. LOL!
Not according to Florida law.

Probably not according to the laws in your state either.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24478 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I would shoot you dead if you tried to rob or beat me???
No you fool.

You are the resident expert on trolls, morons, and schoolyard chants. You are a sick SOB.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24479 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are creating stories in your head that never happened. Zim followed Martin for less than ten seconds. That's it. It's on the 911 tape. The rest you are making up just to try and convince yourself that Zimmerman is the bad guy in all this.
Wishing won't make it so.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24480 Mar 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, he didn't know where he was and had to go look for the street name. ROFLMAO.
The pedophile is market testing the best story.

Of course, since he has been caught lying- officially lying to the court who will put him on trial... if he doesn't take the plea... it may be hard to get the story out, since he won't take the stand.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24481 Mar 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, he didn't know where he was and had to go look for the street name. ROFLMAO. 3 streets in his neighborhood and he had to go in search of the name of where he was.
Zimmerman is the worst kind of moron, one who thinks he's smart.
What does that have to do with Brainless's lie that dispatch told him to stay where he was at?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24482 Mar 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The violent animal was no teen, but a fat ass vigilante with a Napoleon complex.
If you attempt to question a strange child on the street, or anywhere without identifying yourself or giving an explanation, you are an idiot. Zimmerman, the violent animal is an idiot.
The unarmed teen had every right to defend himself from the violent animal.
Yes he does...... if he's attacked. But autopsy reports show no marks on TM's body consistent with such attack. I can't say the same about Zimmerman.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24483 Mar 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing won't make it so.
I like the way Pinocchio is relying on the "timing" of the tape as if
a) the tape has him following the boy for ten seconds
b) time was suspended when the pedophile hung up the phone.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24484 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think this KKK thing makes you ashamed to be white. I think you were ashamed of being white long before. That's why you have this Martin bias in the first place. If this case were about two black guys or two white guys, you would probably have an entirely different opinion.
No American should be ashamed of Freedom of Speech whether they agree with it or not. The KKK makes you ill, but I bet you supported DumBama even after his endorsement by the US Communist Party. You're fine with that, just not the KKK.
Don't put words into my mouth. I never said I was ashamed of freedom of speech, you fool.

Don't tell me what I'm fine with. You don't know anything about me and you are making up lies because I think Zimmerthug murdered an unarmed child.

You say enough asinine things on your own. Don't twist me into your tangle of lies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24485 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He also passed a lie detector test, loser.
Not only do you claim I said things I never said, tell me what I think but you also lie about what took place involving Zimmerthug.

He did not take a polygraph. You lied again,
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24486 Mar 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't put words into my mouth. I never said I was ashamed of freedom of speech, you fool.
Don't tell me what I'm fine with. You don't know anything about me and you are making up lies because I think Zimmerthug murdered an unarmed child.
You say enough asinine things on your own. Don't twist me into your tangle of lies.
Oh trust me. I know your kind. I've seen your kind so many times that it's like I know you personally. See how I struck a nerve when I told you everything about yourself? Your guilt? Your bias? You know it's true as I do.

And here we go once again with this "child" thing. Yet...... when I pointed out TM's girlfriend was an adult at the time of his killing, you jumped up and pointed out that because of his age, it was consent that made it legal. But to support your false point of murder, he was a child. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Stomping Liberal ... 1,264,383
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,723
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 27,340
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,389
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,193
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,065
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,629
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr LizW 501,524
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages