Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,905

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24432 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay sex fantasies
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24433 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
No law says Zim had to think anything thru
Actually, there is.

That is why your pedophile isn't going to fight the SYG defense.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24434 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
I like to leave a 100 bill hanging out of my shirt pocket
You like to hang out in rest area bathroom stalls and we know what color Johnson gives you a stiffy.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24439 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Of course it is not legal to shot a rat or cockroach
Not interested in your racists rants, Homo One.

No one is.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24440 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to his gay fantasies
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24441 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said 8 months ago there will be no SYG hearing
As I said 10 months ago there will be no SYG hearing

I also said that your pedophile hero will never take the stand.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24445 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one posting them and obsessed with words like homo
You are the one who keeps posting them, Homo One.

Pool boys on strike?

Newfoundland part of Canada?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24446 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
In South Africa you can drive around out in the bush and shoot all of the blacks you want
How sad we don't have your real name so we help you share with everyone you know and everyone who knows you.

Though no one would be surprised, Homo One.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24447 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than .001 percent
Made up numbers mean nothing.

PS: The pedophile won't take the stand because he has flat out lied to the very court he's standing in.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24448 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than .001 percent of people on trail in a case like this take the stand
PS: defendants take the stand in courtrooms, not on trails, and a majority of court cases, defendants testify in their own defense.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24453 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Did OJ take the stand in Ca????
Person known to be liars aren't going to take the stand.

OJ and your pedophile do share at least one thing in common.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24454 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
A friend built
You don't have friends, Homo One.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24455 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie
It is very rare for any defendant to take the stand in any murder trial
I see you have moved the goalposts, just as I predicted.

Now instead of .001 percent of all trials you have moved to 'rare' and 'murder trial'.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24456 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Let's make sure we get the exact quote.

And watch Homo One move the goalposts.

(most recently, it went from .001 percent to 'rare').

Level 5

Location hidden

#24457 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Start here:

Prove it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24458 Mar 31, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>That was a mostly incoherent post, congratulations.
What happened after the dispatch said to George,'OK, we don't need you to do that' and George said,'OK.'
How did the two end up at the same place 2 1/2 minutes later?
Assuming that the SPD dispatch and Seminole County 911 center are synchronized, there are 2 1/2 minutes missing from George's story about walking through to in search of a house number and then meeting up with Martin at the T.
How far can you walk in 2 1/2 minutes?
George altered his story to better line up with the time line at least three times and it still doesn't line up.
Btw, George observed and or followed Martin for well over 1000 ft from his truck before he began a foot pursuit according to the reenactment video.
I disagree because Zim wasn't even out of his truck when Martin started to run. When Martin took off running, that's when you can hear Zim's door chimes in the truck go off and the truck door closing.

Looking at the map and trying to match what happened with the 911 call, it seems to me that Zim lost sight of Martin at the front corner of the row houses at the north part of the building. Martin ran behind the house while Zim continued the 911 phone call in front of the house. They were both walking (south) in the same direction however.

Zim was on the phone at least another minute or so before he hung up with 911. So I have the same question you do about Martin. If Martin was running, how is it he was still behind that north-east house the entire time Zim was talking with 911?

Another question I have is if Martin was so scared, why was he behind the houses instead of in front of the next row of houses on the street where there are lights? That aside, no matter where he was at, he could have easily made it back to his house long before Zim got off the phone with 911.

According to Zimmerman, he cut up the sidewalk to get an address on the next street, and on his way back, that's when Martin attacked him.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24459 Mar 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Behind the row of houses where the sidewalk was that lead right up to the house he was living in.
the sidewalk the pedophile jumped him at night on.
the sidewalk that Martin was walking on, while being black...
The sidewalk that the pedophile had to cut between houses after he was told to stay put but he was pretending to be a cop... again.
And again, you lie. Show me on the 911 tape where dispatch told Zimmerman to stay where he was at. The only reference to following Martin was "We don't need you to do that." That's all. Nobody told him to wait by his truck, nobody told him to wait where he was at, nobody told him to go back to his truck, and nobody ordered him to quit following Martin. The dispatcher SUGGESTED that the police don't need him to follow Martin.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24460 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree because Zim wasn't even out of his truck when Martin started to run. When Martin took off running, that's when you can hear Zim's door chimes in the truck go off and the truck door closing.
Looking at the map and trying to match what happened with the 911 call, it seems to me that Zim lost sight of Martin at the front corner of the row houses at the north part of the building. Martin ran behind the house while Zim continued the 911 phone call in front of the house. They were both walking (south) in the same direction however.
Zim was on the phone at least another minute or so before he hung up with 911. So I have the same question you do about Martin. If Martin was running, how is it he was still behind that north-east house the entire time Zim was talking with 911?
Another question I have is if Martin was so scared, why was he behind the houses instead of in front of the next row of houses on the street where there are lights? That aside, no matter where he was at, he could have easily made it back to his house long before Zim got off the phone with 911.
According to Zimmerman, he cut up the sidewalk to get an address on the next street, and on his way back, that's when Martin attacked him.
Your facts have that noticeable run of entering the gray area and morphing in your personal world of "...it seems to me that..."

Level 5

Location hidden

#24461 Mar 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree because Zim wasn't even out of his truck
You told us that your pedophile wasn't following this boy and now you have him following this boy.

Funny how that is.

Before your pedophile stepped away from the truck, he was told by the cops to not chase this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

And your pedophile lied to the cops and continued to chase after this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

It is good that your pedophile made a public display of LYING to the court.

He will not take the stand.

He as already been caught lying to the court.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24462 Mar 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing. Now you're testifying for Martin as well.
As I said, you people like the gray area since it allows you to speculate. And as opposed to your opinion, courts don't only allow facts.
So you are, in fact, doing what you claim courts don't do. What you discuss and limit that interaction to is what the dispatcher and Martin.
The real crux of the case is the interaction between Martin and Zimmerman.
That's the part we don't know about. And since it becomes speculation, we can only deal with facts.

Fact: Zimmerman did the right thing by calling police
Fact: Zimmemran has called police several times in the past with no interaction of the suspects.
Fact: Zimmerman was badly beaten and Martin had no injuries besides the bullet wound and a scraped knuckle consistent with him hitting somebody or something.
Fact: John the witness gave the clothing description of the attacker which was consistent with the clothing Martin was wearing.
Fact: Zimmerman had grass stains on the back of his jacket and Martin had none, so there is no way John the witness could have had the two confused. Zimmerman was pinned down (according to witness John) and was getting the crap beat out of him.

Now, unless you can offer a fact that would support your claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin, then there is no way a jury could see it any other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Incognito4Ever 1,109,028
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) 42 min Frustrated 303
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 47 min Rambler 487,323
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,838
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,472
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 10 hr News Reporter 2,474
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••