Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24330 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean wannabe black gang banger.
You wannabe a member of our society, you m/f c/s lying freeloader?

Your pedophile hero had an arrest record before he starting trolling for black children pretending to be the cop he flunked out of school for.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24331 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The pictures out there were taken by police and his family doctor when he went for treatment. All reports on his injuries are conclusive no matter what media you choose to read.
They all indicated your pedophile was stalking a boy he had no right to stop and that your pedophile ignored the orders of the police to stay where he was at.l

You m/f c/s liar: show us that ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24332 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Now I went to the Florida CCW site
You told us Maryland was a New England state, you stupid m/f lying c/s. You told us New Jersey was a New England state. You got caught lying about carrying in SC.

You got caught lying about why you dodge jury duty.

There isn't anything out of your mouth that isn't a m/f c/s lie.

Now you want to pretend to be an expert on Florida law, you stupid m/f c/s liar?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24333 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Now I went to the Florida CCW site and looked at the 30 requirements for obtaining a license. None of those questions had to do with legally prescribed medications.
You told us that there were no side effects of the prescriptions your pedophile was on that we know of that precluded your pedophile from driving.

YOu were proved to full of [email protected]

Again.

You m/f c/s liar.

Now you want to pretend that Florida allows you to carry a weapon when you are high on prescription drugs?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You may not use a firearm while "under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that his or her normal faculties are impaired."

Fl. Stat. s. 790.151.

Wipe your chin, boy.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#24334 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The pictures out there were taken by police and his family doctor when he went for treatment. All reports on his injuries are conclusive no matter what media you choose to read.
Again, what does the truck (or where it was parked) have to do with this case? I'm sure his wife did pick up the truck. After all, the police were hauling him in for questioning.
Now I went to the Florida CCW site and looked at the 30 requirements for obtaining a license. None of those questions had to do with legally prescribed medications. There were questions about illegal narcotics, but not legal ones.
The prosecution and defense are at each others throats and have been for some time now. Why is the prosecution not concerned about what prescriptions Zim was taking at the time? They both know it's a non-issue. Besides that, if Zimmerman was acting oddly, or to the point authorities questioned his sobriety, they would have made him take a blood test to see what he was on. Obviously, police didn't suspect anything about his state of mind.
Troll games is that your deal?

The SPD officer took the picture of George with the bloody face sitting on the back seat of the patrol car. There were a dozen or so other photo's of George taken at the scene while wearing the red and black jacket that appeared in various news accounts. George's family doctor was not at the scene.

Who took those pictures?

If you don't know just say so.

Family doctor, roflmao.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24335 Mar 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Troll games is that your deal?
The SPD officer took the picture of George with the bloody face sitting on the back seat of the patrol car. There were a dozen or so other photo's of George taken at the scene while wearing the red and black jacket that appeared in various news accounts. George's family doctor was not at the scene.
Who took those pictures?
If you don't know just say so.
Family doctor, roflmao.
So what's wrong with the family doctor? Do you think he fudged some of his findings? Apparently, you're the only one that thinks so. As far as I know, nobody on the prosecution side is even hinting at foul play by his doctor. Are the paramedics on this too? After all, they were the ones who examined Zim first and cleaned him up before he went to the police station.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24341 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get all that from my reply? Who said Martin lured Zimmerman?
I have to hand it to you pro-Martin people. You have very wild imaginations. But I guess you have to in order to make Zimmerman the criminal.
You see, that's your problem. You're pro-Zimmerman. Which is why you refuse to discuss the event from the beginning.

Instead like most supporters, you jump to the most nebulous and grayest points and make your case based on what the assailant has said.

You're so wrapped up in your own thinking at the exclusion of everything else.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24342 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to ash tray????
So is Zimmerman free son?

It's amazing how such a simple question stumps you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24343 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence shows ash tray was much bigger
Evidence also shows Zimmerman pursued him with a loaded weapon, chief moron.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24344 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
Did ash tray die???
Yep......
Passed the test then
I said almost a year ago there will be no SYG hearing
He was no standing his ground
He was laying on his back with some buck on top of him beating him
When you get off your drugs chief, you might look back and this and realize you're an idiot.

But I doubt it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24347 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman's recorded physical injuries sustained during the attack tells us exactly what Martin was doing.
REALLY? So no one else could have possibly done it based on your 'forensic' information?

You really must know something no one else does.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24348 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no proof that Zim broke any law that night
So is Zimmerman free, chief hocus pocus?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24349 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to ash tray??????????
So is Zimmerman free son?

It's amazing how such a simple question stumps you.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24350 Mar 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY? So no one else could have possibly done it based on your 'forensic' information?
You really must know something no one else does.
It was minutes before the police got there after the shooting. What do you think, he went door to door looking for a guy to beat him up and say it was Martin? You people really have a wild imagination.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24351 Mar 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You see, that's your problem. You're pro-Zimmerman. Which is why you refuse to discuss the event from the beginning.
Instead like most supporters, you jump to the most nebulous and grayest points and make your case based on what the assailant has said.
You're so wrapped up in your own thinking at the exclusion of everything else.
So I have two choices: decide on what happened by Zim's account and evidence, or your made up stories without an ounce of proof to back them up. Let's see, what should I do--what should I do?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24365 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they ignore all evidence
Ignore the witness
And claim Zim is guilty with not one shred of evidence??
It's just the liberal mentality. Turn the good into bad and the bad into good.

Don't condem the people who live off taxpayer money having huge families and no job. Instead, condemn the rich people who pays all the taxes that provide for those lazy people.

Don't execute violent criminals who have murdered innocent people. Instead, murder innocent babies who have done nothing wrong to anybody.

Now that we have school shootings, take away firearms from law abiding citizens, that way criminals won't be able to get their hands on a gun. Just like we've done with illegal drugs.

Bring sex education into our schools, and take God out of them.

Drug test people who work for a living and take away their job if they can't pass. Don't drug test people on our social programs.

This is the liberal mentality, and there is more than that. So it's no surprise that this became somewhat of a political issue. Don't condemn the kid who attacked the adult. Instead, condemn the adult who protected his life with a firearm.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24366 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They just can't fathom the thought that a non black killed a black gang banger
Oh no. That part they got. What they don't get is how Zim had all those injuries and Martin not a scratch, and then have to debate how Zim was the attacker and not Martin. They just can't believe a black kid actually attacked a white. That doesn't happen in our country ever.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24369 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's wrong with the family doctor? Do you think he fudged some of his findings?
He fudged them on your scale, Pinocchio.

YOu are a m/f c/s liar, so the family doctor on your scale just fudged.

PS: The pedophile chased down and assaulted this teenage boy who was minding his own business on a sidewalk.

You lied about the pedophile not stalking him, you lied about Florida gun laws, and you lied about the ten seconds you say this pedophile was stalking Martin.\

And you lied about getting out of jury duty.

The fat pedophile could not even get to where he was at in ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24370 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. That part they got. What they don't get is how Zim had all those injuries and Martin not a scratch
Already proved you to lie about this, Pinocchio.

What else you got?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24371 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just the liberal mentality.
You already told us that you always get out of jury duty.

I guess that must be the tea bag mentality.

There's a back up in the toilet in 3-D, Pinocchio, you better attend to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,384,083
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr The Donald_ 59,545
sexting with fem 1 hr Cupcake7663 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr The Donald_ 513,255
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 4 hr Denny CranesPlace 12
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr LizW 73,639
sext me guys 11 hr Bubblez6325 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages