Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24264 Mar 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you follow a kid, stalk him, and don't identify yourself when you accost him, you are not naive, you are a fool.
And you are creating stories in your head that never happened. Zim followed Martin for less than ten seconds. That's it. It's on the 911 tape. The rest you are making up just to try and convince yourself that Zimmerman is the bad guy in all this.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24265 Mar 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Talk about close to home. Tonight's news included an article about the local KKK posting flyers.
OMG, makes me ashamed to be white..
I don't think this KKK thing makes you ashamed to be white. I think you were ashamed of being white long before. That's why you have this Martin bias in the first place. If this case were about two black guys or two white guys, you would probably have an entirely different opinion.

No American should be ashamed of Freedom of Speech whether they agree with it or not. The KKK makes you ill, but I bet you supported DumBama even after his endorsement by the US Communist Party. You're fine with that, just not the KKK.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24266 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Now law says Zim had to stay in his car
No law says you can't shoot a suspect that is beating you
You're wasting your time with him. I've pointed out his lies repeatedly, and yet he keeps telling them over and over again in this forum. It's a waste of time really. I tried to explain to him that police never once told Zim to stay or go anywhere, but when you are a compulsive liar, I guess you can't help yourself.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24267 Mar 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile passed the paper bag test, bigot.
He also passed a lie detector test, loser.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24268 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No the jury will
No law against shooting any punk that is beating you
{click}

No legal to kill someone just because he's black anymore, even in Florida.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24269 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the evidence
{click}
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24270 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Because I would shoot you dead if you tried to rob or beat me???
click}

Ain't allowed to kill someone for being black no more, even in Florida.

Go figure.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24271 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Now law
{click}

Ain't allowed to kill someone for being black no more, even in Florida.

Go figure.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24272 Mar 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist hate monger, Trayvon was defending himself which he had every legal and moral right to do.
Homo One is a troll. His job is to make you use up keystrokes.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24273 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Zim followed Martin for less than ten seconds.
You are a m/f c/s liar.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Even the pedophile's account (granted, he has given four) has him following this unarmed boy.

It is a good thing you dodged your jury duty, Pinocchio, you have to swear to do your duty and your word isn't worth what I scrap off my shoes before I walk on to the deck

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#24274 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are creating stories in your head that never happened. Zim followed Martin for less than ten seconds. That's it. It's on the 911 tape. The rest you are making up just to try and convince yourself that Zimmerman is the bad guy in all this.
BS go back and take another look at the reenactment video and learn where GZ began following. What was going on during the missing 2 1/2 minutes after GZ disconnected from the dispatch?

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#24275 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He also passed a lie detector test, loser.
And you've got the cahones to call someone a liar?

He never took a lie detector test. He participated in a poorly administered voice stress analysis with three question. The FBI laughed at the analysis. How did that test test even come about, do you know?

You'll learn during the trial, you won't like it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24276 Mar 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>BS go back and take another look at the reenactment video and learn where GZ began following. What was going on during the missing 2 1/2 minutes after GZ disconnected from the dispatch?
He lost sight of Martin after he ran. Again, on the 911 tape. Sure Zim was walking around, but certainly not fast enough to catch Martin. He didn't even know where Martin was. The better question is, what was Martin doing from the time Zim lost sight of him until the shooting? I could have walked home backwards and made it there long before Zim got off the phone with dispatch. Obviously, Martin stopped behind the house and waited for Zim to get off the phone.
tiredofwhining

Lexington, SC

#24277 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think this KKK thing makes you ashamed to be white. I think you were ashamed of being white long before. That's why you have this Martin bias in the first place. If this case were about two black guys or two white guys, you would probably have an entirely different opinion.
No American should be ashamed of Freedom of Speech whether they agree with it or not. The KKK makes you ill, but I bet you supported DumBama even after his endorsement by the US Communist Party. You're fine with that, just not the KKK.
Spazz's parents are ashamed she is white too. Can you imagine having all of those bi racial grand children. Sad that some white people don't breed with their own kind
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24278 Mar 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>And you've got the cahones to call someone a liar?
He never took a lie detector test. He participated in a poorly administered voice stress analysis with three question. The FBI laughed at the analysis. How did that test test even come about, do you know?
You'll learn during the trial, you won't like it.
Then I suppose you have evidence of three questions and "poorly" administrated testing. Wiki has four sources about the test and I didn't see one where I read there were only three questions nor criticizing on how the test was done.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24279 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So.... you're hypothesis now is Martin lured Zimmerman out of his vehicle by running away so he could catch Zimmerman in the open instead of a confined space?

A person you people keep claiming was much bigger than Zimmerman?

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24280 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Smith, reputed white supremacist, causes stir by winning election to Pennsylvania county GOP seat

Wilkes-Barre Citizens Voice

Steve Smith was elected to one of two committee seats for Pittston City Ward 4 during Pennsylvania's April 24 primary election.
By James Eng, NBC News

Leaders of the Republican Committee of Luzerne County, Pa., are trying to figure out whether they can oust a reputed white supremacist who was elected to the committee with one vote – his own.

Steven Smith, co-founder of a racist group called the Keystone State Skinheads, was elected to one of two committee seats for his district, Pittston City's Ward 4, during Pennsylvania’s April 24 primary election.

Pennsylvania election law allows any registered Republican or Democrat to write in their name to become a member of the County Committee. Smith was elected with only one write-in vote, which he has since acknowledged was his own, said Terry Casey, chairman of the Luzerne County Republican Part

Level 5

Location hidden

#24281 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He lost sight of Martin after he ran.
The pedophile chased the boy. Stalked the boy. The pedophile parked the truck, was told to stay put, but instead cut between houses hoping to intercept the boy after he was told to stay put.

And you like to pretend this took ten seconds.,

You are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.

But we knew that already.

His ugly fat wife is up next, Pinocchio.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24282 Mar 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think this KKK thing makes you ashamed to be white. I think you were ashamed of being white long before.
It's parasites like you that make others ashamed to be white, Pinocchio.

You are a racist bigot and on top of everything else: you brag you are able to get out of jury duty.

Thank god for small favors, Pinocchio, should you be called again, you want to take in copies of your posts.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24283 Mar 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Passed the self defense test also
Nope.

There's a reason his defense isn't even going to try SYG.

Or put him on the stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jul '11) 13 min Princess Hey 5,927
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 58,787
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Milee 73,578
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Anne 98,014
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr LizW 513,004
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 4,943
3 word game (Jan '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 13,971
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages