Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
21,241 - 21,260 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24211 Mar 29, 2013
tiredofwhining wrote:
<quoted text> Cleveland is a cesspool becasue of the black gangs . Number one city on MSN's list of cities in decline
I would be armed 27/7 if I lived there
Oh trust me, I am. The problem is if I have a Travon incident, they will say I shot a punk because he was black too. Race baiters all think alike.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#24212 Mar 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Marine Corp Pat
“Honor, Loyalty, Respect#1 Mar 19, 2012
First post on this thread.....March not May.
Mar 20, 2012 – Following the news about Trayvon Martin's phone call with his friend moments before he was ... the Martin family's attorney, Benjamin Crump, held a press conference.
MARCH
I meant March__sorry.

The forums didn't crank up til late March because very few people outside the local area knew about the case as the information was extremely slow in coming.

The SPD public information officer would later be fired for his role in keeping the media at bay and of course Chief Lee was terminated. Beyond that Pam Bondi, Florida's attorney general decided that the Seminole Brevard state attorney's office should sit the case out.

This is a very messy case Omalley. A career killer so to speak.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24213 Mar 29, 2013
BDLR's Bonkers; maybe he needs a refresher, he should read this: http://www.pdsdc.org/Resources/SLD/Brad ... AL2012.pdf

It's becoming a pissing match , even though the frumpy judge has denied Crump's depo for the second time without any explanation, Crump has been exposed for what he is, job well done.

During DeeDee's Deposition Bernie refused to have her video taped....so O'Mara called the court and waited for 5 hours with no reply.

More material for the 5th DCA.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24214 Mar 29, 2013

That which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.

Brady vs Maryland Outlined

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24218 Mar 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
But I guess that doesn't matter to you.
What matters to me is I have proved you to be a racist and a liar on several occasions and that you have already told us that you dodge your duty as a citizen when the only thing society asks of you to serve your time on jury duty.

Putting aside that you are a bigot and would of course be rejected before you even got to the bench.

Thanks for sharing, Pinocchio!

Level 5

Location hidden

#24219 Mar 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me, I am. The problem is if I have a Travon incident, they will say I shot a punk because he was black too.
You *are* a bigot but we have to be concerned about you being armed because you'd just get the crap beat out of you and the weapon used on someone else who has a spine, Pinocchio.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#24221 Mar 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You *are* a bigot but we have to be concerned about you being armed because you'd just get the crap beat out of you and the weapon used on someone else who has a spine, Pinocchio.
what was the deal with Zimmerman's brother posting pictures of Trayvon next to baby killer? Is he a racist too?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24222 Mar 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
Is he a racist too?
I have no doubt racism was part of the pedophile's family.

But his family isn't on trial.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#24225 Mar 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt racism was part of the pedophile's family.
But his family isn't on trial.
no, his family's not on trial, but I saw where O'mara whined it might hurt 'Zim's' chance at a fair trial. Why do I think this was all a set up so O'mara could complain about no fair trial..AGAIN? No hearing on SYG, now this..just sayin'!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24228 Mar 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you shoot anyone because you are in danger of losing your life or limb, regardless of the color of the criminal, you would be within your rights.
What pray tell, is a race baiter?
Finally. We agree on something. That's why I'm on the side of George Zimmerman. He was pinned down and getting the crap beat out of him not knowing if Martin was going to beat him to death. That's why he used his firearm to stop the attack.
Oasis

Benson, NC

#24233 Mar 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

I stuck up for the "black" kid because of how the story was first reported. After I learned the facts in the case, I changed my mind.
TFF

I stuck up for the watch captain!!!
I thought, "Isn't that what they are for?".

After I learned the facts of the case, I, too, changed my mind.

Ain't that funny??
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24234 Mar 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched this murder case from day one. It's a shame Sharpton had to get involved before the wheels of justice began to slowly, slowly crawl to their conclusion.
Zimmerman will have his day in court, as it should be.
His daddy can't save him from this one, as he has so many times in the past.
Sure he has. And I"m willing to bet you have empirical evidence to support your lie......... I mean claim.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24235 Mar 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not that naive. Trayvon was defending himself from a stranger who had followed him, stalked him, and finally accosted him.
Zimmerman did not identify himself. Trayvon did what most people would do, he tried to stop Zimmerman. I'm sure he thought Zimmerman was a homosexual pedophile. He sure acted like one. Too bad he didn't know about the drugged up fool having a Napoleon complex.
He should not get by with murder just because his victim was black.
How would you feel if a crazed maniac followed your teen, then shot him to death?
Well, if my teen was a violent animal, then I would have to conclude that I didn't raise him properly. I would say it's mostly my fault--especially since the attack happened while he was kicked out of school. If my kid is kicked out of school, he's not leaving the house for Skittles or anything else for that matter.

When I see strangers on the street, I don't identify myself either. Why should I? I'm not trying to sell them a car or something.

No marks on Travon's body consistent with being struck--except for his knuckle of course. And you call me naive?
Oasis

Benson, NC

#24236 Mar 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
DeeDee, so involved with Trayvon for all of those years and yet in her written statement in exhibit "B" Dumb DeeDee can't even spell his name right "Trevon." Pathetic pack of liars. Her whole story in contrived with Ms. Cupcake sitting by her side. When BDLR reported who was in the room during the depo. he conviently forgot to mention "Trevon's" mamma.
Yeah, what is up with that?
How very dumb.
And why not video tape?
Is she or is she not an adult now?
Perhaps disabled in some way?

IDFK....

GZ provoked.....by his own words.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24237 Mar 29, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what is up with that?
How very dumb.
And why not video tape?
Is she or is she not an adult now?
Perhaps disabled in some way?
IDFK....
GZ provoked.....by his own words.
She's 19 now so she was an adult when the shooting took place. You know, one of those child molesters. LOL!

Level 5

Location hidden

#24238 Mar 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
That's why I'm on the side of George Zimmerman.
The pedophile passed the paper bag test, bigot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24239 Mar 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
He was pinned down and getting the crap beat out of him
The pedophile was told to wait for the cops- cops who are trained to stop citizens minding their own business who some racist bigot insists are up to no good.

Cops understand that there are still thousands of losers like this, Pinocchio, you m/f c/s bigot- pedophile, and if only this pedophile cop pretend to be had waiting like he was told instead of trying to be the big shot he was, the cops would have stopped this boy and he would have been on his was because the FACT REMAINS HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE EXACTLY WHERE HE WAS AT.

The pedophile caused the chain of events beginning when he took it upon himself to be the cop he wasn't and thank god will never be because HE FLUNKED OUT OF 'COP SCHOOL'.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24241 Mar 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again when proven a lying troll the morons must revert to vile childish schoolyard rants.........
Tell us about your fantasy about chins?????
Is that what you dream about when you are ducking bullets in your crib trying to get some sleep???
You are the resident expert on trolls, morons, and schoolyard chants. You are a sick SOB.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24242 Mar 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they can and certainly shootings can be classified as "accidental" or "justifiable" when a judge is involved and the police chief has a broom.
The police chief was fired.
Smell that?
Norm Wolfinger didn't run again. We all know why.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24248 Mar 29, 2013
Talk about close to home. Tonight's news included an article about the local KKK posting flyers.

OMG, makes me ashamed to be white.

Sick. Please be advised that not many normal, sane people agree with your hatred and bigotry.

I pray some loony white kid is not buying ammo, readying to slaughter our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,100,137
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 18 min RayH 3
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 39 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,565
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Doug77 1,047
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 hr Rambler 192
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE