Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
21,221 - 21,240 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is ridiculous is anyone here dodging jury duty and it ends up that they are a maintenance man for an apartment building.
Eh, mooch?
Somewhere in America, a bridge is missing a village idiot troll.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere in America, a bridge is missing a village idiot troll.
He says he lives in Mexico, Mooch.

*I don't believe him either*

I don't think he serves jury duty either, maybe you two can get together down in the basement of the section eight apartment building you work in.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assertion is ridiculous. The police can't hide a shooting under the rug. Shootings happen every day in this country--particularly younger people. Just look at what's going on in Chicago weekly. Why do none of those stories ever make it to the national media?
This entire story is about race and race only. The police had nothing to do with that, nor did they hide anything. The local Fox interview with John the witness proves that. They were out there the very next day getting the interview. I have the link if you so desire.
The media focuses on selling newspapers and getting people to their news station or internet site. If it's not race, it's usually about a hot chick in trouble. Hell, we have children getting killed by their mother or father at least once a month here in Cleveland, but nobody cares about those kids because they are black and their mother isn't a cutie. It's not a national story nor will it get the same audience like Casey Anthony.
Travon Martin is the perfect political story. A guy with a CCW permit shooting an unarmed black kid who attacked him. It quickly formed a political dichotomy--partly because of race, and partly because of the stance conservative and liberals take on guns. It's well over a year, and we are still talking about this case. It's likely we will be talking about it months after it's finally over.
Shannon Butler of FOX interviewed John on March 24th. Feel free to back and relearn how the public came to learn about this case.

These topix threads began in late March as did the reporting in the Miami Herald and the news agencies.

Your a moron and a dishonest one at that.

Police never try to cover up their own incompetence? Never use delay tactics? One reason that this Martin case became hot stuff is that the Sanford PD has a history of foot dragging and cover up.

In the Sherman Ware case the SPD took zero action even though the agency knew that a video of the assault existed. It was that case that eventually created the job opening for Chief Billy Lee who then 10 months later was dismissed for mishandling the Martin case.

You do know that you can google all this stuff right? Too lazy for that are you?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

George's big bro Robert has apologized for his racist tweet.

That little twit needs to avoid Piers Morgan who seems to find much glee in smacking Junior around.
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
George's big bro Robert has apologized for his racist tweet.
That little twit needs to avoid Piers Morgan who seems to find much glee in smacking Junior around.
Why apologize for speaking then truth?
No you are

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Why apologize for speaking then truth?
While I don't agree with what you think is the truth, isn't he suppose to be helping his brothers case, not hurting by showing a pattern of racism in his family?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Wow I thought the FBI did a thorough investigation looking in every nook and cranny and found nothing to prove it was a hate crime and that George was a racist.
Oh let me guess it's because Robert Sr. was a magistrate in Virginia and Chief Lee and Wolfinger along with all of the FBI were involved in a conspiracy. Why? because it sounds like a really good story.(SARCASM)

The two tweets compared are two flipping off and showing their moral character.

Now, Stephen Martin, the cuz makes a statement "he put the bangaz on da cracka."

What? What? Oh boy that cuz sure made the WHOLE Martin family look like racists!

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Shannon Butler of FOX interviewed John on March 24th. Feel free to back and relearn how the public came to learn about this case.
These topix threads began in late March as did the reporting in the Miami Herald and the news agencies.
Your a moron and a dishonest one at that.
Here you go Mr. Knowitall. The Fox interview of John. Now pay close attention to the times they are giving. You know, words like "tonight" and "yesterday?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now who's a moron?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

Bernie is having a meltdown, admits he's wrong but mad because O'Mara called him out on it. LOL**

Zimmerman prosecutor: O'Mara is a grandstander guilty of 'craven conduct'

Bernie de la Rionda says his office should not be sanctioned for hiding witness misstatement

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Mr. Knowitall. The Fox interview of John. Now pay close attention to the times they are giving. You know, words like "tonight" and "yesterday?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now who's a moron?
That tape is edited___you're a moron.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>That tape is edited___you're a moron.
You libs are something else. Even when somebody gives you empirical evidence you are wrong, you refuse to admit it. But then again, it takes a big person to do that, and there are not a lot of big people that are leftists.

"The one nice thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
Xxxrayted.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs are something else.
You tea baggers are something else.

In your case, tea bagger: you already told us you dodge your jury duty obligation.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you have chin wiping gay sex fantasies?????
Is that why you have schmutz rolling down your chin?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep my little thug
Wow. I guess he's in violation of his bail then, eh?

Oh wait! You lied! Again!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't help himself. He knows all he needs to know about the murder of Trayvon. Trayvon was black and therefore deserved to die.
Of course. That must be it. He was black so he deserved to die. Just like objecting to anything the Communist President has to offer because he's a Mulatto.

I would imagine you wouldn't want me to put you in your place with your race bating. I've done it once before when I provided you a Topix link to the local discussion we had when the story first came out. I stuck up for the "black" kid because of how the story was first reported. After I learned the facts in the case, I changed my mind.

But I guess that doesn't matter to you. Any objection to black thuggery is because of race and you'll never see it any other way. Of course, it would be easy to change your mind about these criminals. Why don't you move to my suburb of Cleveland? Then tell me what you think about the Travon's in the world. Plenty of vacant and unoccupied houses here. Just let me know, and I'll fix you up with a real estate agent in the area. Best of all, you'll get the house cheap. Now why do you suppose that is? Because I'm a racist?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Sally, don't be an ass. Oh wait, you can't help yourself.
Dance Troll, Dance!!!

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. That must be it. He was black so he deserved to die. Just like objecting to anything the Communist President has to offer because he's a Mulatto.
I would imagine you wouldn't want me to put you in your place with your race bating. I've done it once before when I provided you a Topix link to the local discussion we had when the story first came out. I stuck up for the "black" kid because of how the story was first reported. After I learned the facts in the case, I changed my mind.
But I guess that doesn't matter to you. Any objection to black thuggery is because of race and you'll never see it any other way. Of course, it would be easy to change your mind about these criminals. Why don't you move to my suburb of Cleveland? Then tell me what you think about the Travon's in the world. Plenty of vacant and unoccupied houses here. Just let me know, and I'll fix you up with a real estate agent in the area. Best of all, you'll get the house cheap. Now why do you suppose that is? Because I'm a racist?
All off topic racist vomit.

I re-watched Anthony Tiberius's racist redo of a local Fox breaking news story from Feb 27 one day after the Martin shooting.
The Fox story contained no information beyond that a fight between two men in Sanford ended in a shooting leaving one man dead. No names, no mention of ages or race and no specifics as to where the incident occurred.

The comments on the you tube video were from late May about the same time this topix thread went up. What was the Sanford PD doing between the shooting and the Crump press conference of May 16th? During the days after that press conference the gun freaks and racist scumbags like you crawled out of your holes with altered videos, photoshopped pics and stories created from rumor and innuendo.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>All off topic racist vomit.
I re-watched Anthony Tiberius's racist redo of a local Fox breaking news story from Feb 27 one day after the Martin shooting.
The Fox story contained no information beyond that a fight between two men in Sanford ended in a shooting leaving one man dead. No names, no mention of ages or race and no specifics as to where the incident occurred.
The comments on the you tube video were from late May about the same time this topix thread went up. What was the Sanford PD doing between the shooting and the Crump press conference of May 16th? During the days after that press conference the gun freaks and racist scumbags like you crawled out of your holes with altered videos, photoshopped pics and stories created from rumor and innuendo.
Marine Corp Pat
“Honor, Loyalty, Respect#1 Mar 19, 2012

First post on this thread.....March not May.

Mar 20, 2012 – Following the news about Trayvon Martin's phone call with his friend moments before he was ... the Martin family's attorney, Benjamin Crump, held a press conference.

MARCH
tiredofwhining

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleveland is a cesspool becasue of the black gangs . Number one city on MSN's list of cities in decline
I would be armed 27/7 if I lived there
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

DeeDee, so involved with Trayvon for all of those years and yet in her written statement in exhibit "B" Dumb DeeDee can't even spell his name right "Trevon." Pathetic pack of liars. Her whole story in contrived with Ms. Cupcake sitting by her side. When BDLR reported who was in the room during the depo. he conviently forgot to mention "Trevon's" mamma.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••