Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

No you are

Trenton, NJ

#24079 Mar 25, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Robert Zimmerman is back in the news for some tweets that compare Trayvon Martin's facebook photos to those of the Brunswick GA teen who allegedly shot a toddler in the face last week.
Perhaps Robert Jr forgets that his brother too had a facebook page that was full of troubling slang and bravado. Particularly troubling given George's age at the time of the fb entries.
I don't see how the "paid" TV appearances made by George's family members and friends are working in his favor, maybe I'm missing how intolerance heaped on top of intolerance makes everything all better.
What a dumba$$. Nothing like showing the world that GZ did grow up in a racist household. O'Mara's head must be exploding.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24081 Mar 25, 2013
DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR DISCOVERY VIOLATIONS in #Zimmerman case. http://t.co/KXXZyd1rNJ

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24082 Mar 25, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Robert Zimmerman is back in the news for some tweets that compare Trayvon Martin's facebook photos to those of the Brunswick GA teen who allegedly shot a toddler in the face last week.
Perhaps Robert Jr forgets that his brother too had a facebook page that was full of troubling slang and bravado. Particularly troubling given George's age at the time of the fb entries.
I don't see how the "paid" TV appearances made by George's family members and friends are working in his favor, maybe I'm missing how intolerance heaped on top of intolerance makes everything all better.
This whole family is demented, not just George.

Trayvon's Facebook page is typical of teens. Zimmerman is a man posting the same teenage stuff they are crucifying Trayvon for.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24087 Mar 25, 2013
So far I've only reached page 6 and already the motion is asking for court to order the State Attorneys office to reimburse the defense for expenses caused by their withholding of information AND to fine the State Attorneys office for their behaviour. Love it, love it, love it!

And now he's about to list similar discovery violations by the State, just to back up his case.

I am speechless that BDLR actually had Sybrina in the room during DeeDee's sworn testimony.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24088 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
These racist thugs here would not care if even a video came out showing ash tray attacking Zim.......
They would all still be chanting for his head.......
And say nothing about two black thugs killing a innocent baby in a stroller......
Chanting for his head and saying "HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE TRUCK!/like he was told by the police officer. My Gosh, they have been pogrammed to hate George and a false racism.

Saint Tray and his prophets (profits) are $$$$ hungry opportunist.
There was nothing special about Trayvon, he was a nobody and he died a violent death just like so many black on black crimes committed every day. Trouble is they picked the wrong poster boy,they had to hustle to seal his school records, remove his social media etc. unfortunately for them technology was way ahead of them.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#24089 Mar 25, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Chanting for his head and saying "HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE TRUCK!/like he was told by the police officer. My Gosh, they have been pogrammed to hate George and a false racism.
Saint Tray and his prophets (profits) are $$$$ hungry opportunist.
There was nothing special about Trayvon, he was a nobody and he died a violent death just like so many black on black crimes committed every day. Trouble is they picked the wrong poster boy,they had to hustle to seal his school records, remove his social media etc. unfortunately for them technology was way ahead of them.
When Zim walks free the riots will make Katrina look mild..........

I am planning on coming up to Florida for that......
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24090 Mar 25, 2013
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

The paperwork also reveals that the young Miami woman was sitting next to Trayvon Martin's mother when she was interviewed by Crump March 19 and by de la Rionda April 2.

That's the reason she lied about going to the hospital and missing Trayvon's wake and funeral, according to the pleading.

The fact that Trayvon's mother was sitting next to her, possibly influencing her during that sworn statement April 2 with de la Rionda "places the legitimacy and veracity of the entire statement at issue," O'Mara wrote.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Grants Pass, OR

#24099 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no proof that Zim broke any law that night
{click}
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Level 5

Grants Pass, OR

#24100 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
And now the world is a better place......
the pedophile and his ugly wife are up next.

They look good in orange.

Level 5

Grants Pass, OR

#24101 Mar 25, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad there wasn't a Zimmerman type guy around
Why not run an ad in NAMBLA magazines? they made zimmerman their man of the year.

Lot's of zimmerman types there!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24105 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When Zim walks free the riots will make Katrina look mild..........
I am planning on coming up to Florida for that......
I don't think you'll see many riots in Florida. They are not sitting ducks like those in Calf. where firearms is a no-no. Citizens in carry states are ready for anything.

Level 5

Grants Pass, OR

#24107 Mar 25, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your ghetto
YOu ugly fat racist bigoted trailer park trash: you carry a ghetto around in your head wherever you go.

Your kind are dying out.

Just not soon enough.

Level 5

Grants Pass, OR

#24108 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Caught in another lie..........ROTFLMAO
I am sure you will try to wiggle out of it... you always have before..........ROTFLMAO
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24109 Mar 25, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the 20 set of parents who sent their kids to school on December 14th.
And how did they die? Oh yes they were shot to death by a white boy from a upper crust community.
Just because we are white from a white neighborhood does not mean we don't have fear.
Funny. I never had fear going to school as a child. In fact, the school never even locked the doors. But to bring up an anomaly does not support your point. Find me a mostly black school where there are no troubles or where police are not outside in case there are. In our city, they had to stop Forth of July fireworks because of the outbreaks that took place at this supposedly peacefully event. We have the same rioting problems after high school football games. The entire police force is dispatched at each event.

Level 5

Grants Pass, OR

#24110 Mar 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't think you'll see many riots in Florida.
You are a janitor in Cleveland who evades jury duty.

Don't think anyone pays you for your thoughts.

Level 5

Grants Pass, OR

#24111 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........LOL
{click}
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24112 Mar 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a wealthy man. And... at such a young age. Are you jealous?
He is? Well that's good, because I'm an astronaut.

Level 5

Grants Pass, OR

#24113 Mar 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He is? Well that's good, because I'm an astronaut.
YOu are a janitor working in section eight housing and you dodge jury duty.

I know where you would be at during the Vietnam War, eh, Pinocchio?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#24117 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't post any evidence
Is it because you are too stupid???
So why isn't Zimmerman free, chief code pink?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24118 Mar 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your ghetto it is typical of teens to post about drugs, violence, and talk filth about girls, but it isn't "typical" for the rest of us. I'm sure your little hoodie wearing illegitimate spawn post such filth, but no kids I ever knew would have even thought of posting that kind of trash. I can only speak for my own household, but if my kids had posted something like that, they would have been punished severely and would have lost the privilege of having FB pages permanently, along with their cell phones and every other device on which they could possibly post such trash. Unlike Sybrina the incubator and Tracey the sperm donor,responsible parents monitor what their kids do online and they act if they are out of line. Perhaps in the ghetto trash world of you, Bareback, Sybrina the incubator and Tracey the sperm donor, filth, drugs, school suspensions, etc. are normal. That's not true in decent households.
What would you know about a decent household? You know nothing about decency. You're just an old, worn out hag who takes her frustration out by posting vile crap on Topix. If you even knew the meaning of the word decency you would be ashamed of yourself. You have no shame. You are an evil, lying, worn out, used up old hag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,406,578
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,698
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 5 hr Major Nadal Hassan 1,585
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 220
News Bono, Beyonce, Wonder, Springsteen, Usher lined... (Jan '09) 6 hr MAXine Waters 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Mothra 60,675
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 8 hr DebraE 8

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages