Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29872 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23996 Mar 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a stupid, loser, and I described MYSELF as well as the filthy deviant PEDOPHILE ZIMMERMAN. Now I'LL hush, SINCE I'M a silly little ghetto rat. I really wish WE would just stick to shooting and knifing each other and leave the decent people alone.
Made a mistake on the first correction.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23997 Mar 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of BS. I see how often and at what times you post your dozens of replies on Topix. There is no way you have a job.
Great that you spend all your time following me, Sweetie, and I had to spend so very little to prove you to be a m/f c/s liar.

How much did you make in the market last week, Pinocchio?

Here's a new investment for you: Ammo.

I got a very good price for some 22LRs.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23998 Mar 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Because white people are civilized
NAZIs were all white- millions and all of them white.

Oh, here's a former CRIPS member saving the life of a police officer in Texas...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/char...

Level 8

Location hidden

#23999 Mar 22, 2013
Posted: 3:32 p.m. Friday, March 22, 2013

Former Windermere Police Chief Daniel Saylor arrested again

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla.

State agents arrested Windermere's former police chief, Daniel Saylor, on perjury charges Friday afternoon.

The alleged perjury reportedly happened during the trial of his friend and convicted child rapist Scott Bush, who was being sentenced to life in prison while Saylor was getting handcuffed in Seminole county.

Saylor could go to prison for as long as 10 years on his new perjury charge and the probation violation charge he'll face Monday.

The violation of probation charges come as a result of Saylor being arrested while on probation, officials said.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents said Saylor was not happy when they showed up at his Casselberry probation office to arrest him.

He is charged with lying on the witness stand when he testified for the defense, in Bush's trial.

During the Bush's January trial, Saylor gave testimony which FDLE said could have wrongly swayed the jury.

"No sir. I can't remember if it was right before or right after I got back from the FBI academy it was turned over to the State Attorney's office and Orange County Sheriff's Office Sex Crimes Unit," Saylor said on the stand. "And they were involved in this case and they investigated this case thoroughly."

"And were any charges recommended by either of those agencies?" an attorney asked Saylor.

"No sir. They were recommended to drop the charges," said Saylor.

FDLE officials said that's not true and Saylor knew it because he had told FDLE agents that he knew the case was not turned over to the State Attorney's office for possible prosecution.

"Thank goodness it didn't sway the jury and what happened," said FDLE special agent Jeff Duncan.

Saylor was found guilty two years ago of tampering with evidence in the rape case against Bush.

He was sentenced to a year in jail, much of which he did on work release.

He's on probation for another two years.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/former-wi...

Level 8

Location hidden

#24000 Mar 22, 2013
Up to 10 years for perjury. Wonder what the penalty is for a first time criminal. Is this her first crime?

Level 8

Location hidden

#24001 Mar 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you did click on the video, and what you found was blacks attacking a Cleveland police officer while in the process of arresting another black person. What you watched was white people helping the lonely police officer until help arrived.
Now why don't you find me a video of whites doing the exact same thing? Oh, that's right, you can't. Why?? Because white people are civilized; because black civilians would never dream of helping a police officer in distress.
Now ask yourself: If this were a video of a black police officer arresting a white guy, and other whites responded by attacking the black police officer, if this wouldn't be national news?
Take off those rose colored glasses for once. Black people are playing your white azz for a chump. They know a black sympathizer when they see one. It's like a dope looking for somebody to buy a bridge off of. It's not hatred--it's reality.
I did not click on the link. I never click on the links from racists. I know exactly what all of the links are for. You search out black criminals and post the link as if it has something to do with the murder of Trayvon Martin. None of them do.

You have no idea why this made the national news. Further proof of your ignorance and bigotry.

Your hate is so obvious.
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#24003 Mar 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not click on the link. I never click on the links from racists. I know exactly what all of the links are for. You search out black criminals and post the link as if it has something to do with the murder of Trayvon Martin. None of them do.
You have no idea why this made the national news. Further proof of your ignorance and bigotry.
Your hate is so obvious.
Everyone wants confirmation and what the Links do is confirm the 3/5th's rule

Level 5

Location hidden

#24011 Mar 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some major comprehension problems, don't you? I said it was a local news story from my city.
You are full of cr@p.

On top of being a lying sack of sh!t.

It comes across in all your posts.

I am not the only one that reads the first line and comes to that conclusion.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24012 Mar 23, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Spazz, you're a special kind of stupid.
You are a special piece of racist coward that people who sit around in the afternoon and watch TV see in show with names like Rikki and Kyle's- ugly fat trailer park trash with pregnant teenage daughters and DNA tests trying to figure out who's the father screaming types who take a few bucks to make themselves look the fool on national TV.
You are a dying breed but what a shame you aren't dying fast enough.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24013 Mar 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
So they sit behind their keyboard--20 miles away or more from the nearest minority, and criticize those of us who live with them calling us racist.
You cowardly piece of trash: I live and work among many minorities, why not identify yourself as the racist bigot you are so people know exactly what you are as you you come- your traditional garb is a white sheet and a pointed hat.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24014 Mar 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of cr@p.
On top of being a lying sack of sh!t.
It comes across in all your posts.
I am not the only one that reads the first line and comes to that conclusion.
xxxrayted wrote:
From my hometown of Cleveland:
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/21760666/cl...
Only one word to describe this video: typical.
Illiterate.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24015 Mar 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Illiterate.
I guess that explains why you cannot read... and the comments you write, Pinocchio.

But of course you are a m/f c/s liar on top of that.

Let me know when you send out that M/O or I start adding "dead beat" on top of the m/f c/s liar and of course you already yourself told us that you find a way to dodge your jury duty, that you are a parasite.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24017 Mar 23, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Blahblahblah, more stupid made-up garbage.
Trailer park bigot, your food stamps are in.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24025 Mar 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not have called you a liar. Only when you lie do I can you one.
Are you so stupid as to think I don't see enough crime on our local and national news? I don't need to ferret out crime in your state or any other. It's every where. Only... it is not just blacks as you would like us to believe.
Watching it on the news..... reading about it in a newspaper.......watching a movie about it is way different than living with it. It's all fine and dandy when they are in somebody else's back yard 100 miles from your home, and when it's in your backyard. Two totally different situations.

Yes, whites do commit crime. But nobody moves because some teen turffed a tree lawn. Nobody has to carry a gun because a kid snuck in the yard and turned on the hose. You don't have to fear your child going to school because some kid toilet papered the tree in your front yard.

When a neighborhood finally turns 40% black or better, the community becomes a ghetto. Businesses close because of all the robberies. People quit taking walks to the store at night. Gang fights and riots are a common problem for police. Garbage strewn all over your grass because they are uncivilized pigs. Murders every couple of months at times. People getting robbed right on the sidewalk in front of your home. Lowlifes shooting guns at your house.

Yeah, some of it your hear about in the news, most of it you don't. Because it's not just the crime, it's the entire way of life for these people. My movie theater turned into a Baptist church, my doughnut shop turned into a check cashing place, my hardware store turned into a Goodwill store. My heating and air conditioning store turned into a Manpower temp agency. My Burger King turned into a laundry mat. The other abandoned stores became nail salons, cell phone stores or childcare centers.

I can't turn off the television when I'm sick of looking at it. I live it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24029 Mar 23, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you have your reasons for staying, but if I were you, I'd be moving as soon as I could!!
What a shame you can't go back in time and moved to Germany to be with your own kind!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24030 Mar 23, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you have your reasons for staying, but if I were you, I'd be moving as soon as I could!!! I'm sorry for your troubles, and grateful that my neighborhood, while culturally diverse, is still expensive enough to keep out the riff-raff of all races. The blacks in my neighborhood, like the whites, latinos and asians, are all professional people who go to work every day, raise their kids right, and take good care of their properties. These behaviors are not color-related. They are related to character and the kind of people that they are. Spazz and Bareback may well be white, but they are trash. I wouldn't want them for neighbors, whatever their color. The black kids in my neighborhood are respectful, polite, do well in school, and cause no problems. There are no Trayvons here, thank goodness. But then, there are no Sybrinas or Traceys either, there are parents who are actually raising their kids to be productive citizens and teaching them the values that will help them to do so. No hoodies, no baggy pants, no ghetto trash talk. Just normal middle-class kids working toward their futures just as my kids did when they were at home. People like Spazz and Bareback are the true racists-they assume that all blacks are like Trayvon and his "family" (I use that term VERY loosely!). Those of us who are NOT racist and have daily interactions with decent people of all races know that the ghetto rats are only a small percentage of their race.
I'm glad to hear that. But it is a race thing to a certain extent. The first blacks to move here (I always called first settlers) were fine to because they were outnumbered. If somebody in the area was robbed, they knew where to look first. As they preponderated, they began to take control.

I do stay here for several reasons. First of all, my tenants depend on me. I provide them affordable living which they would not get under a new landlord if I sold the place. Any new landlord would be looking for top dollar which several of my tenants couldn't afford. They would have to move. These are good people who were never financially successful. Like many people, they live check to check no matter how hard they try. The second is my father. He's a retired construction worker now in his 80's. He gets a kick out of coming here and screwing around with things, not to mention a great help to me. It gives him something to do in his field of expertise. In his younger days, he's built houses from the ground up. The man is full of knowledge. But more important is my immediate family is still here not to mention friends I grew up with. All of my family members are less than 15 minutes away, and I like to be in the area in case my mother needs me for something. I fear for her safety as well, but she's an old lady and does things her way.

So I guess I'm stuck here for now. It's been my home for over 25 years. And if I formed an opinion about blacks, then it's justified considering my position right now. At one time, this was one of the safest suburbs of Cleveland. Today when I go out, I always try to be home before sundown in the event somebody is watching the place and thinking about breaking in. So when people like Zaz call me racist and believe they know more than me because they "see it on the news" I get a little defensive.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24031 Mar 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Yes, whites do commit crime.
And they are bigots, like yourself, Pinocchio.

It's a good thing that you weasel your way out of jury duty, you m/f c/s lying bigot.
drinK thE hivE

New York, NY

#24034 Mar 23, 2013
This Was Einstein' Term In Reference 2 QM Entangled Particles - He Did Not Believe In Such A Thing...

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/104500/O...

Level 5

Location hidden

#24035 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your anger management
You don't see anything, Homo One.

Pinocchio has already confessed he dodges jury duty.

I remind him so we know what his opinion is worth- equal to yours.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24036 Mar 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
The first blacks to move here (I always called first settlers) were fine to because they were outnumbered.
Certainly, they were here before you, bigot.

So you are a janitor living in section 8 housing off the books and you get out of jury duty because you never can tell when you have to clean out the kotex blockage in 3-E.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,278,922
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 min ANGHARAD 19,207
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Riverside 502,278
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,526
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,656
Song Title Game 2 hr Princess Hey 167
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Doug77 22,516
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages