Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23961 Mar 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am waiting for the pedophile big fat ugly lying wife to go to trial.
You are going to let us now when that happens?
It seems you don't have another job, maybe other than going down to the welfare office and asking for the renewal.
It should be fun: she has no defense.
Well... I'm sure her thug ordered her to lie and perjure herself. She probably was afraid he would beat the shit out of her, or murder her in "self defense". Old habits die hard.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23962 Mar 21, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you're wrong. He may come out of this, wouldn't surprise me I think they overcharged him, but he'll never be free and he'll always be piss poor. He'll never work again and any money from the lawsuit will all go O'Mara and company.
They could have charged him with manslaughter but the sentence would have been the same due to the gun.

I hope O'Mara gets the blood money. Zimmerthugman is not deserving of any of it. Although... he is living the good life on it now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23963 Mar 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of parasite and leech. That would be you--not me. I don't suck off of society. I contribute to society. And it's about time you lazy welfare people get off your azzes and do something for your money like serving on jury duty once in a while. If it were up to me, working people would be called last to serve. We have enough people sucking on the government tit to supply the entire country with jurors if governments went to them first. Why take people who work and pay taxes out of the workforce for that period of time when we have people like you already out of the workforce?
Don't act so proud because they finally caught up with you to serve on a jury. You weren't doing anything anyway except trolling on Topix.
You forgot to mention that you are a leech on society and a failure in your civic responsibilities.

Get back to us when you man up and vote.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23964 Mar 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
From my hometown of Cleveland:
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/21760666/cl...
Only one word to describe this video: typical.
I didn't and won't click on it but I'm quite sure you have found another black person who is a criminal.

You are so full of hatred it's pathetic.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23967 Mar 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of parasite and leech.
Sure I do: I looked up both words and your picture is posted there.

Thanks for confessing that you'd do anything to get out of jury duty- the only thing your state has asked you to do.

Of course, we know you wouldn't volunteer to serve the country either.

Mooch.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23968 Mar 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of parasite and leech.
And let's not forget you told us that you can get out of jury duty if you don't vote.

I am sure you keep track of all the ways you can dodger jury duty...

But I *******AGAIN***** proved that OHIO uses driver registrations to complement the jury duty lists that it draws from.

Jury DUTY... something most citizens understand is their civic responsibility.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23969 Mar 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Don't act so proud because they finally caught up with you to serve on a jury. You weren't doing anything anyway except trolling on Topix.
I've been called for jury duty now six times. Like everyone else, I kvetch in the room and at work when it is my turn.

But I don't dodge as you proudly report your shirking your civic duty.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23971 Mar 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... I'm sure her thug ordered her to lie and perjure herself. She probably was afraid he would beat the shit out of her, or murder her in "self defense". Old habits die hard.
Well, I see them equally responsible, he was still behind the glass, and I am certain she wanted to continue to pay off all that $30,000 in Master card debt they had run up before this happened, and not have it tied up in bonds.

Rather stupid behavior but illustrative of the FACT that the pedophile isn't afraid to lie to the court... his ugly fat lying wife being small fry in this.

I would not be surprised to see the state continue her trial... pushing it back closer to his...

Level 5

Location hidden

#23973 Mar 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Maybe they have restrictions on ugly fat people or they keep bigot lists in Florida and don't call you, bigot.

It's for the best, in your case.
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#23974 Mar 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they have restrictions on ugly fat people or they keep bigot lists in Florida and don't call you, bigot.
It's for the best, in your case.
Liar. Deviant.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23976 Mar 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Felons are not eligible for jury duty
I guess that explains why you have never served and I have six times.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23977 Mar 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
and you haven't had a job in years
The jobs you perform in the rest area bathroom don't count as employment and if it makes you feel any better: no one would have picked you to serve on their jury even if you had gotten over the felon restriction and had ever voted.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23980 Mar 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. I have served
No one believes you. Boy who cries wolf.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23981 Mar 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you routinely resort to filthy lies about posters
I don't have to liar about you, bigot: I just have to quote exactly what you say. It's hard since Topix removes your most bigoted posts but I do have a Notepad.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23982 Mar 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
Liar. I have served and will again if called.
PS: I supposed lying about serving on jury duty puts you one step ahead of XXXXPinocchio who has told us he dodges jury duty.

So you get one point...
No you are

Stamford, CT

#23983 Mar 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you routinely resort to filthy lies about posters who disagree with you displays your ignorance, your lack of intelligence,your criminal background, and most of all, your basic deviance. You are a silly, sad, perverted ugly person who should be back in jail where all your fantasies could be fulfilled and where decent normal people would run no risk of having even superficial contact with you. You are garbage, just like the dead ThugTray.
Lol you're so stupid that you don't realize you just described yourself.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23986 Mar 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think I care what a ghetto rat criminal !
Wipe your chin, dear, and do stop blocking the access to the bottle return machine, return your deposits, pick up your receipt, and move along.

PS: Your life revolves around what I think.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23987 Mar 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
.but THAT piece of garbage isn't walking anymore,
That pedophile piece of garbage is locked up with his fat ugly lying wife in a motel room spending the money of fools who paid off his $30,000 VISA bill.

I have no doubt he will be will to sign anything to get out of that room locked up with that fat ugly lying wife.

Like your husband, bigot.
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#23988 Mar 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a long way from stupid, loser, and I probably described you as well as the filthy deviant Bareback. Now hush, you're a silly little ghetto rat. I really wish you people would just stick to shooting and knifing each other and leave the decent people alone.
Ahhhhh Bessie you never fail to amuse. I knew I could count on you for a good laugh.

Dance monkey dance.
zerosum

Marianna, FL

#23989 Mar 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I see them equally responsible, he was still behind the glass, and I am certain she wanted to continue to pay off all that $30,000 in Master card debt they had run up before this happened, and not have it tied up in bonds.
Rather stupid behavior but illustrative of the FACT that the pedophile isn't afraid to lie to the court... his ugly fat lying wife being small fry in this.
I would not be surprised to see the state continue her trial... pushing it back closer to his...
I read that they had already paid off that, paid cell phones 2 years in advance for the whole family and a bunch of other stuff. They had already spent over 100K by the time she perjured herself.

I agree, they are both responsible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,153,055
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 52 min Vic 96,609
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Riverside 490,127
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 6 hr Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 hr Miles 17,702
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance