Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23917 Mar 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very civic minded if you refuse to serve on a jury. Apparently you're willing to lie your way out of it since having a job in not a legitimate excuse.
It is if your employer says he needs you very badly, and mine does. Small businesses rely on their employees working every day. There are not enough employees to expect X amount of people to not show up every day as what takes place in larger businesses. Where I work, nobody is allowed to use their vacation on a week where another employee is out that week. If you have ten employees and one takes off, that's a 10% reduction in your workforce. Vacation time is hell on everybody else because we must produce the same amount of work as if everybody is there.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23920 Mar 18, 2013
Just a news story today about a suburb very near mine:

ME identifies man killed in officer-involved shooting

SOLON, OH (WOIO)-
The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has released the name of the man killed in an officer-involved shooting in Solon.

Kevin M. Bailey, 22, was killed in a deadly shooting that followed a chase late Sunday night.

Police say officers stopped a car on Bainbridge Road at Sharondale Drive at 9:45 p.m., but Bailey fled.

The Sylvania Township man turned onto Sunnywood Drive where he crashed.

Before the police officers could exit their cruisers, they came under immediate gunfire from Bailey, who shot rounds through both police cars. One officer took rounds to both the chest and left arm, but was wearing a bullet proof vest.

Bailey, who was shot four times, succumbed to return fire and was pronounced dead at the scene. The ME says he was hit in the head, torso and extremities.

Both involved officers were treated and released from the Cleveland Clinic Twinsburg Emergency Department early Sunday morning. They have been placed on administrative leave while the incident is under review.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/21665949/ke...

What right did the cops have for trying to pull this guy over? Driving being black? They had no right to kill this boy. He was minding his own business and had the every right to be there. How do we know the cops didn't shoot first and then in defense, Bailey shot back trying to save his life?

LOL!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23922 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Small businesses rely on their employees working every day.
Large business rely on their employees working every day.

MOOCH.

Large business and small business know that CITIZENS are needed to make this country run except for the parasites like you that run your worthless lying mouth and then announce that you can get out of jury duty.

States insist that businesses- large and small- are part of the community and most states have laws that protect both the employees and employers- e.g., that if you run a small business of (e.g.) 25 employees, that TWO persons are not taken from the business.

Not unlike employees that serve their country in the national guard.

Unfortunately, our society have to put up with leeches like you who FIND A WAY to get out of jury duty.

And of course serving this country.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23929 Mar 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Just a news story today about a suburb very near mine:
ME identifies man killed in officer-involved shooting
SOLON, OH (WOIO)-
The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has released the name of the man killed in an officer-involved shooting in Solon.
Kevin M. Bailey, 22, was killed in a deadly shooting that followed a chase late Sunday night.
Police say officers stopped a car on Bainbridge Road at Sharondale Drive at 9:45 p.m., but Bailey fled.
The Sylvania Township man turned onto Sunnywood Drive where he crashed.
Before the police officers could exit their cruisers, they came under immediate gunfire from Bailey, who shot rounds through both police cars. One officer took rounds to both the chest and left arm, but was wearing a bullet proof vest.
Bailey, who was shot four times, succumbed to return fire and was pronounced dead at the scene. The ME says he was hit in the head, torso and extremities.
Both involved officers were treated and released from the Cleveland Clinic Twinsburg Emergency Department early Sunday morning. They have been placed on administrative leave while the incident is under review.
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/21665949/ke...
What right did the cops have for trying to pull this guy over? Driving being black? They had no right to kill this boy. He was minding his own business and had the every right to be there. How do we know the cops didn't shoot first and then in defense, Bailey shot back trying to save his life?
LOL!
Do you think you're funny? Guess what? You're not.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23930 Mar 19, 2013
My goodness. Topix has been deleting on this thread since I was last here. Well over 400 posts.

I'm not going back but my money says it's "Tired of Being Silly", "American I'm no Lady" and "Stupid Sally" that got deleted. ROFLMFAO.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23931 Mar 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to love it. As you stated, had he surrendered, we would have to provide free legal help, pay for his time in jail and prison, risk that he would do the exact same thing again only killing innocent pedestrians or motorists, and then support him because he wouldn't be able to find a job.
Now it's just a matter of planting him like a potato. Case closed.
I'm guessing from your gleeful post that the dead man is black.

I'm gleeful because a criminal was brought down even though I don't know his color.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23932 Mar 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to be completely out of jury duty, all you have to do is quit voting. It's not that hard, but I won't give up that right.
Why should productive taxpaying people like myself take a loss in pay to serve on jury? After all, there are millions of parasites like you who don't work, and have nothing to lose. Take those people instead. I look at it this way: I work every day to support people like you on welfare, food stamps, HUD, Obama phones, and consider that my contribution to society or as you would say--my patriotic duty. So it's only fair you do yours.
Now if I were collecting free pay such as unemployment or SS disability, I would think it's only paying my fair share to serve on jury duty at least once a month. 8% unemployment, and the government wants me to take time off of work to go to jury duty? Take people from that 8% unemployed and let them serve. After all, I'm paying for their lifelong vacation.
As usual you are showing your ignorance. In Florida and many other states, voter registration is not used to pull a jury. Driver's licenses are used.

Oh well, par for the course. You seldom know what you are talking about.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23935 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to be completely out of jury duty, all you have to do is quit voting.
Also full of cr@p- there is no requirement for you to be a register voter and many places create lists from driver's licenses or state IDs.

Enough to say- who cares, as far as you concerned as you have already declared that you find ways to get out of jury DUTY.

Like I said: you are a mooch, A SOCIETAL leech.

On top of being a m/f c/s liar.

lOOKING FOR FOOD STAMPS?

Level 5

Location hidden

#23936 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to be completely out of jury duty, all you have to do is quit voting. It's not that hard, but I won't give up that right.
What's funny about parasites like you the bit¢h and whine about not giving up rights but you dodge your most basic responsibility of being a citizen.

Glad to peg you for the MOOCH you are.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23939 Mar 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are showing your ignorance. In Florida and many other states, voter registration is not used to pull a jury. Driver's licenses are used.
Oh well, par for the course. You seldom know what you are talking about.
I was making reference to my state of Ohio.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23941 Mar 20, 2013
I see witness #25 has also been deposed, Tray's Big Bruh...cuz Stephen, AKA "you aint tell me you swung on a bus drver."

Maybe he can explain as to why his parents Stephen Sr. and Miriam filed for custody of Trayvon 2 years ago and it was granted. Trayvon was living with them...when he was't passed around.

DeeDee was deposed then the defense filed a motion to reconsider deposing Crump. I'll bet they have "relevance" now.(smile)

The defense was asking for DeeDee's hospital records way back in August '12 and again in Sept'12 and finally was told March '13 that there aren't any because it was a lie.

Trayvon Martin wasn't killed while walking black....He was killed because he was straddled on top of George committing felony assault. Trayvon should have kept his hands in his pockets and went inside and called 911. I mean afterall he did have a "working phone" didn't he?

George will come out of this very wealthy and free. O'Mara is smart way beyond what Crumpany has given him credit for. If I were the persecution ,I'd be pizzed!

Au revoir~~~~~~~
No you are

Astoria, NY

#23942 Mar 20, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
George will come out of this very wealthy and free.
That's where you're wrong. He may come out of this, wouldn't surprise me I think they overcharged him, but he'll never be free and he'll always be piss poor. He'll never work again and any money from the lawsuit will all go O'Mara and company.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23944 Mar 20, 2013
The state is ordering George to show up at the next hearing, failure to do so will be forfeiture of bond. It's mandatory that he be there.

Strange....I wonder why?

Zimmerman's attorneys did not finish questioning the 19-year-old woman, his office said, and will schedule another session.

Rofllllll!!!!! Watch out and keep checking her blood pressure...we don't want another pretend trip to the hospital... all of those EKG's and other pretend tests get expensive...I hope she has pretend medical insurance.

They'll do a tag team O'Mara/West. Not positive who her attorney is but I have a good idea, not confirmed.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23946 Mar 20, 2013
sickof whining wrote:
<quoted text> Felons are provented from voting in teh majority of states
I am not here to learn you to speak the English.

I say someone who shirks his responsibility to serve jury is a parasite and a leech.

I understand how that would hurt your feelings.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23948 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making reference to my state of Ohio.
You are full of cr@p.

Putting aside you are a m/f c/s liar and as we all know: you are a parasite mooching off of society.

(quote)

Document last updated 3/6/2012.

Note: This pamphlet reflects May 22, 2012 changes to the law.

Why is jury service so important?
When you are called to be a juror, you become a very important person in our legal system because our justice system is based on the belief that a just and fair result in court comes from having disputes settled by our fellow citizens. Very few of us ever have to go to court as plaintiffs or defendants, but when we do, we want good, honest people to listen to the evidence and decide our cases fairly.

Therefore, when we are called to serve on a jury, we have an obligation to our fellow citizens to honor the summons and appear at court. Some cases may be more important than others, but to the parties involved, the case can be life-changing, and they deserve to have it decided by honest and impartial jurors.

How are jurors selected?
In Ohio, persons are selected for jury service by random drawing from either a list of registered voters ******* or a list of licensed drivers ******* residing in the county or city that the court serves. Jury trials are held in the United States district courts, the common pleas court of each county, the municipal courts, the county courts and, in some cases, juvenile and probate courts. In Ohio, a new list of eligible jurors is compiled each year.

(clip)

*'s added

As I said, Pinocchio, on top of being a parasite and a leech, and a m/f c/s liar, you are full of cr@p, and I like being the one to PROVE it yet again.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23949 Mar 20, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
I see witness #25 has also been deposed
I am waiting for the pedophile big fat ugly lying wife to go to trial.

You are going to let us now when that happens?

It seems you don't have another job, maybe other than going down to the welfare office and asking for the renewal.

It should be fun: she has no defense.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23950 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not in the witness protection program where the mob will be looking for him the rest of his life. Ten years after the trial, nobody will even know his name.
The men in prison will know his number and he is bound to be a favorite.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23955 Mar 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
The state is ordering George to show up at the next hearing, failure to do so will be forfeiture of bond. It's mandatory that he be there.
Strange....I wonder why?
Zimmerman's attorneys did not finish questioning the 19-year-old woman, his office said, and will schedule another session.
Rofllllll!!!!! Watch out and keep checking her blood pressure...we don't want another pretend trip to the hospital... all of those EKG's and other pretend tests get expensive...I hope she has pretend medical insurance.
They'll do a tag team O'Mara/West. Not positive who her attorney is but I have a good idea, not confirmed.
Lol, that's probably a ploy to get more fools to send in money to the attorneys vacation fund. Or perhaps George has been spotted outside the limits of his short leash and the judge wants to scold him.

Thanks for keeping the thread up to date on the depositions Sal, will you let us all know when Frank and Mark are deposed? The two have spread crap all over national television it will be interesting to learn what they have say while sworn, particularly the one that wrote the book.

And what's your take on the SPD officer who was just fired for racially charged facebook entries. Vanessa__you know her right? Hispanic gal right?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23957 Mar 21, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, that's probably a ploy to get more fools to send in money to the attorneys vacation fund. Or perhaps George has been spotted outside the limits of his short leash and the judge wants to scold him.
Thanks for keeping the thread up to date on the depositions Sal, will you let us all know when Frank and Mark are deposed? The two have spread crap all over national television it will be interesting to learn what they have say while sworn, particularly the one that wrote the book.
And what's your take on the SPD officer who was just fired for racially charged facebook entries. Vanessa__you know her right? Hispanic gal right?
It's a docket sounding ,your so smart I figured you already knew that, the defendant must be there.

Hey as far as I care I wish every LEO walks off the job on April 1st, no fooling ,then the new Chief can hire all black officers, fine with me, we know that's what they would like to do anyway, no more games. Then maybe Frances Oliver would shut her mouth about the racist whites of 100 years ago.

You know the SPD received their National Certification, something Chief Lee was in the process of obtaining, must have something going for them.

I don't know her..Vanessa, but what I do know it isn't worthy of front page news...just like everything to do with race it's blown way out of proportion. She was venting and probably had good reason but doing it on FB was irresponsible along with her picture in uniform.

Frank has nothing on Crump, an officer of the court.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23960 Mar 21, 2013
From my hometown of Cleveland:

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/21760666/cl...

Only one word to describe this video: typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min flack 1,156,138
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Osmius 49,349
Notebooks 2 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Anne 96,717
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr T-REX 490,369
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando