Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,907

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23887 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now that will be a hot one. Trying to establish that Zim was detaining Martin without one ounce of proof?
Funny how the state of Florida has ALL the evidence and insists it can prove it.

And of course the only defense the pedophile has in refuting this is... his "word" and all of America knows beyond a shadow of a doubt he is among all other things: a liar.

So the jury knows before the defense opens its mouth that the pedophile is a liar and the defense knows enough that it cannot call the pedophile to give testimony.

And the pedophile is caught three blocks away from where he was told to stay put.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23888 Mar 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the state of Florida has ALL the evidence and insists it can prove it.
And of course the only defense the pedophile has in refuting this is... his "word" and all of America knows beyond a shadow of a doubt he is among all other things: a liar.
So the jury knows before the defense opens its mouth that the pedophile is a liar and the defense knows enough that it cannot call the pedophile to give testimony.
And the pedophile is caught three blocks away from where he was told to stay put.
If a juror knows that, then he or she lied when being interviewed for the jury. Jurors are not supposed to know anything about a case before it's heard. That way they were not tainted by the media one way or another.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23889 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Jurors are not supposed to know anything about a case before it's heard.
You're an idiot and you know nothing about law and jury.

A juror has to be impartial, not ignorant.

I understand: you have ignorant down pat.

I guess that felony conviction keeps you from serving there anyway.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23891 Mar 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot and you know nothing about law and jury.
A juror has to be impartial, not ignorant.
I understand: you have ignorant down pat.
I guess that felony conviction keeps you from serving there anyway.
Nah, when they call, I find a way out of it. Unlike you, I work for a living and my employer relies on me being there every day.

Also unlike you, I have the cleanest record anybody can imagine. I pay my taxes on time, vote every election no matter how big or small. I have a CDL, a CCW, and TSA certified. I've been checked out by every government agency in the book.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23892 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, when they call, I find a way out of it.
I am sure you do.

Jury duty is a civic responsibility.

And you aren't responsible.

You are a whiny m/f c/s coward you runs his big mouth only where it is possible: the safety of the internet.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23893 Mar 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd know from experience ALL about what felons can and can't do
I am sure they gave you a list, dear.

You should have told them you can't read on a fifth grade level.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23894 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Unlike you, I work for a living
Unlike you, I understand jury duty is a civic responsibility and not only do I lose the time, I donate my pay back to the court.

Of course: you are a MOOCH.

No one here would expect you not to find a way out of your civic duties.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23896 Mar 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie. You don't have a job,
We've already established that you have never had a job, Mooch, and I just got off jury duty Friday...last.

I was #1157.

PS: I drop more money sliding in and out of the car than you make and and we both know you are at the head of the EIC line.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23897 Mar 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I understand jury duty is a civic responsibility and not only do I lose the time, I donate my pay back to the court.
Of course: you are a MOOCH.
No one here would expect you not to find a way out of your civic duties.
Maybe you don't understand. My employer needs me on the job. I work for a small company. Fortunately for you, you have a company that understands your necessity to go to jury duty, but Wal-Mart can usually find another door greeter in their staff to replace you while you're gone.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23898 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I used your very own link to the map which clearly shows when Zim stopped following Martin which was by the northwest corner of the row houses. Martin ran behind those houses and Zim remained out front. Of course, as we know, after that depart, Zim stayed on the phone with 911 for at least another minute. And yes, it wasn't much further from his truck compared to where the attack took place. The real question is, during that minute Zim finished his phone call with 911, how is it that Martin was still behind the exact same house as when they broke off?
Zimmerthugman was at his vehicle when he disconnected from the dispatcher. He should have stayed there. I'll bet he knows that now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23899 Mar 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If a juror knows that, then he or she lied when being interviewed for the jury. Jurors are not supposed to know anything about a case before it's heard. That way they were not tainted by the media one way or another.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

He didn't say before the trial, he said before the defense opens it's mouth. Guess what? He's right.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23900 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, when they call, I find a way out of it. Unlike you, I work for a living and my employer relies on me being there every day.
Also unlike you, I have the cleanest record anybody can imagine. I pay my taxes on time, vote every election no matter how big or small. I have a CDL, a CCW, and TSA certified. I've been checked out by every government agency in the book.
You're not very civic minded if you refuse to serve on a jury. Apparently you're willing to lie your way out of it since having a job in not a legitimate excuse.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23903 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, when they call, I find a way out of it.
Let's make sure we quote you EXACTLY.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23904 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you don't understand. My employer needs me on the job.
You are a liar: you find a way out of it because you are a MOOCH. You find a way out of it because you are a leech.

What a shame we cannot send a copy to the judge we you come up with one excuse after another refusing to serve your civic duty.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23905 Mar 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="xxxrayted"Fortu nately for you, you have a company [/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting to all your excuse- that you just find a way out of it.

Court systems bend over backwards to work with people to find the time to do their DUTY to serve their community.

It can't keep leeches like yourself who have no thought of civic responsibility.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23907 Mar 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very civic minded if you refuse to serve on a jury.
No one is surprised but it would be good to remind everyone whenever Pinocchio posts exactly how civic-minded he is when he posts.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23908 Mar 18, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Sad ,Bareassed would be hanging around the mens room trying to earn a few extra bucks.
I don't know what you charge, bigot, is it a few bucks?

I would be surprised if you got $2, but I guess there are some people who are pretty hard up.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23913 Mar 18, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Since you hussle
No one has every accused you or your aliases on hustling, eh, Chubby?

You squat, they come to you.

Price is right, eh?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23914 Mar 18, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded
Here is Crump misleading the court/Judge Nelson.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23915 Mar 18, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oX6aul9w82kXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Here is Crump misleading the court/Judge Nelson.
Uploaded last week by an anonymous person. You're making yourself look a fool McNally. It only takes seconds to debunk your buulsht.

Oh and by the way, I see where your beloved Conservative Treehouse has removed it's Trayvon comment board. A subpoena perhaps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,114,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min kal 46,988
One Word (Jul '10) 23 min Gustavito Velez 1,840
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr southerngirl 488,184
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,883
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr stryk 2,984
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) 5 hr Tor 136

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]