Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
No you are

Astoria, NY

#23771 Mar 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
but I don't hate !
Your entire being is filled with hate. It radiates from you. Seek help.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23772 Mar 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a while so I don't remember exactly where but it is in the docs that he wanted to charge him that night.
I think he was smart to get an attorney but think he selected a poor one.
The first paperwork generated was the incident report with witness information (redacted) and narratives by the two initial responding SPD officers, T Smith and R Ayala.

The partial report which showed a charge of Negligent Homicide was was timed at 2:28 AM on the 27th of February 2012 yet only made it's way to the media an entire month later on Mar 26. By March 27th it had been picked up by the news outlets.

To put that in perspective, Ben Crump's original press conference was on March 16th and George was arrested on April 11th.

A reasonable person can only conclude that SPD was stalling-stonewalling.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#23773 Mar 14, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know me if you fell over me, you stupid clown. I don't need help. Losers like you and that sicko Spazz or whatever her name is, you need help. You need a brain. You need a job. I'm doing just fine thanks, and would be even better if there were fewer lowlife scum like you and ThugTray in the world. At least little demonchild ThugTray is gone..........DEAD.........ROT TED. YAY ZIMMERMAN!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#23774 Mar 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The first paperwork generated was the incident report with witness information (redacted) and narratives by the two initial responding SPD officers, T Smith and R Ayala.
The partial report which showed a charge of Negligent Homicide was was timed at 2:28 AM on the 27th of February 2012 yet only made it's way to the media an entire month later on Mar 26. By March 27th it had been picked up by the news outlets.
To put that in perspective, Ben Crump's original press conference was on March 16th and George was arrested on April 11th.
A reasonable person can only conclude that SPD was stalling-stonewalling.
What would you know about what a reasonable person would conclude? You're not a reasonable person or you wouldn't defend the attempted murderer, ThugTray Martin. REASONABLE people know that this case is nothing but pandering to the ghetto mentality. A reasonable person concludes that there was no cause for an arrest and that SPD did the exact right thing on the night of the termination of the life of a useless street thug, and that the subsequent arrest of George Zimmerman on bogus charges was nothing more than a political move designed to keep the ghetto apes from burning down their government funded housing. Don't ever presume to speak for reasonable people, son. You're so far from reasonable that you don't even know what it means.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23775 Mar 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look at pics of Caylee's bones again, you sicko. Yammer with the rest of the nutcases about Casey Anthony. Cry for a dead filthy ghetto thug. I'm more professional than all you losers put together, wack-case, and I've done more good in my life than you ever thought of. My tax dollars support you and your illegitimate brats, say "thank you", you leech on society. I have ethics, I have morals, and I don't hate even the useless dregs of society like you. I resent the hell out of supporting you and your ilk, but I don't hate you. I just wish you'd get off your lazy ass and get a job.(Selling your welfare card isn't a job, btw.) I don't hate anyone, sugar. I just see reality and wish that people like you didn't exist. You might want to take your own advice and get some of those meds to help you cope with the real world. The best thing George Zimmerman ever did for society was removing a violent animal thug from the world. ThugTray was an attempted murderer who was too stupid to choose his victim carefully. He was SO scared that he'd be identified that he acted on impulse and paid for it in the best possible way-the filthy animal is DEAD. YAY ZIMMERMAN!
You're a filthy skanky ass pig. You and your children are all illegitimate. You've never worked a day in your life you skanky ass ho. You don't fool anyone. Your black boyfriend must have cut you off for you to be such a mean cranky bitch.
No you are

Bronx, NY

#23776 Mar 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know me if you fell over me, you stupid clown. I don't need help. Losers like you and that sicko Spazz or whatever her name is, you need help. You need a brain. You need a job. I'm doing just fine thanks, and would be even better if there were fewer lowlife scum like you and ThugTray in the world. At least little demonchild ThugTray is gone..........DEAD.........ROT TED. YAY ZIMMERMAN!
See? Thanks for confirming my statement.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23777 Mar 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know me if you fell over me, you stupid clown. I don't need help. Losers like you and that sicko Spazz or whatever her name is, you need help. You need a brain. You need a job. I'm doing just fine thanks, and would be even better if there were fewer lowlife scum like you and ThugTray in the world. At least little demonchild ThugTray is gone..........DEAD.........ROT TED. YAY ZIMMERMAN!
You are evil. Only an evil old hag would rejoice in the death of a young teenage boy. Evil old hag. Pig.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23778 Mar 14, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, so very true. But, I think she is too far gone to be helped.
Spike

Akron, OH

#23779 Mar 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about what a reasonable person would conclude? You're not a reasonable person or you wouldn't defend the attempted murderer, ThugTray Martin. REASONABLE people know that this case is nothing but pandering to the ghetto mentality. A reasonable person concludes that there was no cause for an arrest and that SPD did the exact right thing on the night of the termination of the life of a useless street thug, and that the subsequent arrest of George Zimmerman on bogus charges was nothing more than a political move designed to keep the ghetto apes from burning down their government funded housing. Don't ever presume to speak for reasonable people, son. You're so far from reasonable that you don't even know what it means.
I'm betting on a made for TV movie about this case that will be shown just before the 2014 mid-term elections in order to get out the black vote one more time.
No you are

Bronx, NY

#23780 Mar 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>So true, so very true. But, I think she is too far gone to be helped.
Agreed. I just hope someone takes her gun anyway soon.

Notice how her and Sally have the hots for child killers? The just love Casey and George. Sick f*cks.
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23781 Mar 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evil. Only an evil old hag would rejoice in the death of a young teenage boy. Evil old hag. Pig.
She's menopausal....give her a break.

I feel fear for those closest to her, though.
Maybe this relieves her self-torment so she can be semi-civil IRL.

Cheaper than a therapist....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23784 Mar 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
I work every day,
You are a liar: you sit on your azz and turn up the TV and play on the computer all day.

Here you are...
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#23785 Mar 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>The people who defend a ghetto pig wanna be murderer like ThugTray are the sick ones, sugar. I don't love (or hate) Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman. Don't know either one of 'em. I believe CA got away with killing her child, but I don't obsess about it like Spazzy and her pretend-friends online. As for Mr. Zimmerman, I doubt I ever will have occasion to meet him, but I admire ANYONE who stands up for themselves against the criminal ghetto element in our society. It is people like the filthy thug Trayvon Martin and his money-grubbing worthless incubator and sperm donor who have created the need for law-abiding citizens to carry weapons. If Mr. Zimmerman had not been armed that night, he would now be dead or irreparably brain damaged from that animal who attacked him. Instead, the animal is DEAD, and that's a good thing. I don't care if the filthy thug is 45, 30, or 12.....if they attack and try to kill someone, they deserve exactly what "NO LIMIT N***A" got, a bullet that ends their useless lives. The death of that dirty animal is a positive thing for society. On the other hand, until Mr. Zimmerman was railroaded by these bogus charges, threatened with death by scum, and forced into hiding, he and his wife were law-abiding taxpayers who contributed to society. ThugTray deserved the punishment he got, and his worthless "parents" deserve whatever pain they feel (although I don't believe for one minute that either of them gave a rat's patootie about that little dirtbag or they would have raised him right. That sorry excuse for a mother, Sybrina, can't even manage a real tear when she talks about her dead kid). Mr. Zimmerman does NOT deserve the bogus charges, the disruption of his life, and the death threats from scum. If the law is followed, he will walk free and Sybrina and Tracey can forget all about the misbegotten spawn that they turned loose on the streets instead of teaching right from wrong.....probably because they don't KNOW right from wrong, or Tracey wouldn't be spawning brats all over the place and they BOTH would have paid attention to the little thug so he didn't end up getting himself killed while committing a crime. YAY ZIMMERMAN!
Yawn.....get help.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23790 Mar 14, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I'm betting on a made for TV movie about this case that will be shown just before the 2014 mid-term elections in order to get out the black vote one more time.
If that's the case, I hope Zim and his team gets a huge cut after what he had to go through. No matter what the outcome, his life will never be the same after being tried in the media court.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#23795 Mar 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a filthy skanky ass pig. You and your children are all illegitimate. You've never worked a day in your life you skanky ass ho. You don't fool anyone. Your black boyfriend must have cut you off for you to be such a mean cranky bitch.
I selected black for your boyfriend because you have such a fondness for blacks.
Your color is evil. Pure evil.
OMG! Do you argue like this on every freaking thread on Topix? Stay on topic.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23798 Mar 15, 2013
George Zimmerman's defense is a classic case of Self Defense.....clear as it ever gets....there is actually no need for, stand your ground.....
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#23799 Mar 15, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL. One of my kids will be your spawn's boss, assuming that your hoodie wearing dirtbag kids ever get a real job. You're a sad little crazy person, Spazz. Now go pretend to have a drink with the people you call "friends" who you don't even know, you sorry little ghetto pig. You picked black for my "boyfriend" because you think having a black boyfriend would be a negative thing. Maybe that's because your kids are half-breeds ??? I have nothing against blacks, I just don't like ghetto lowlife, whatever their color. You know, like you, your spawn, and the DEAD thug Trayvon and his scummy "family". How many illegitimate brats does old Tracey have these days? Did Sybrina ever go back to work? Are they raising their other kids to be anything more than street fighting useless pieces of garbage like the dead one? Do they know where their living kids ARE? Do they care? I think you and the incubator and the sperm donor of ThugTray all went to the same parenting class......the one that told you to buy them a hoodie and hope they don't get caught at whatever illegal crap they do. Your spawn, just like ThugTray, will end up either in jail or dead, and you, like the sccum Sybrina and Tracey, will blame someone else. Oh well. Maybe you too can collect a bunch of money from stupid ghetto apes.
A kid fell out of a window in a condemned building. Can you believe a fat welfare pig blamed the owners of the building and GOVT? She felt they were supposed to keep people from living there illegally. Of course it's never the lowlife ghetto slime's fault.....the kind who have children and then leave them alone in a sea of trash while they go out partying. It's the mentality.

Our system has allowed this to happen because of corruption and stupidity. This will get the votes so the dirt bags can steal from us and support the lowest of smut in society. The more gutter scum the more dirt bags in Washington. Reduce the hold Washington has on all of us and we can remain free.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23800 Mar 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case, I hope Zim and his team gets a huge cut
The pedophile will get exactly what he deserves.

His ugly fat wife is getting hers shortly.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#23801 Mar 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile will get exactly what he deserves.
His ugly fat wife is getting hers shortly.
Such hatred. Your racist obsession is concerning. Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty. That's the law.
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23802 Mar 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

I selected black for your boyfriend because you have such a fondness for blacks.
I think her curious nature got the best of her several years back and created all sorts of drama. Has had to feign hatred ever since.

Jodi Arias has nothing on her when it comes to fantasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women experience hair loss but not balding as such (Jan '08) 11 min paigeford 6
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min Anne 96,628
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
Alligator Found in Tennessee Lake (Mar '07) 1 hr gaturs 92
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Ellen 490,186
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr new yawk 1,153,943
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,299
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr Mary NY 26,179
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM