Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,048)

Showing posts 20,941 - 20,960 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

John Cocktoaston wrote:
@barefoot, go ask any white person who worked for US mail about racist blacks, there's a reason when one snaps they specifically shoot the blacks. Those are the worst cases where they completely go insane. I worked for US Mail and got canned, and had to fight in court against black racism...got court documents to prove it, and I'm one of thousands. You won't see us on MSNBC or network news.
http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/
US mail?
US Postal Service. USPS
I think you are FOS.
Interesting that you have those folks who "snap" all figured out.
Been up close and personal with one?
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your name much?
More often than you change your under-roos.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

John Cocktoaston wrote:
I worked for US Mail and got canned,
How rotten an employee do you have to be to be fired from the US Post OFFICE?

PS: Johnny Cocktickler... the nutjob postal employees going postal are mostly disgruntled white guys... typical losers like yourself.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
Sure makes you sick and tired of the poor me attitude.
Makes Americans sicker to see you and your ilk making your way through WalMart, blocking the aisle with your big fat bigoted azz, buying hot dogs and beans for the cross burning later.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

John Cocktoaston wrote:
<quoted text>
"The United States Postal Service (USPS), ALSO KNOWN AS THE POST OFFICE AND U.S. MAIL, is an independent agency of the United States government responsible for providing postal service in the United States."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Po...
You really shouldn't use wiki to learn English.

No one works for US mail. No one who did work for the USPS would get it wrong. Twice. I would let "I worked for the Post Office" slide, but, no, not "I worked for US mail".

It's like you saw it on the side of a truck. Do you like the uniform?

IDK
Maybe your background check revealed with some blemishes....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Sanford, Fla., explains why George Zimmerman was not arrested

“Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense, which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony,” the letter, signed by Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr., says.“By Florida Statute, law enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and circumstances they had at the time.”(Caps are theirs.)

The letter also addresses the 911 calls released this past weekend, in which Zimmerman tells the dispatcher he is going to follow Martin and the dispatcher responds:“You don’t need to do that.” Many people have asked whether that exchange can be used in the investigation.

According to the letter,
the dispatcher’s suggestion

is not a lawful order that Zimmerman would have been required to follow.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/...

FREE George Zimmerman!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Sanford, Fla., explains why George Zimmerman was not arrested
Sanford?

You mean the Billy Lee who got canned for being the incompetent boob he is.
OMG

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Hello

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think O'Mara will put Zimmerman on the stand?
I don't think he will for several reasons. Z has already told so many lies O'Mara is afraid his testimony will contradict his other statements. He can't suborn perjury, another problem.
He also doesn't want him cross examined. Remember, at one of his earlier hearings O'Mara wanted Zimmerman to be allowed to testify without being crossed. A laughable request that was turned down.
I think this is also the reason he won't go through with a SYG hearing.
In a self defense case with a jury the defendant is expected to take the stand. In this case there are no reliable witnesses that we know of...no one to tell George's story for him and the forensics imo don't favor either side.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read any of the docs when they come out? Seriously, you don't know anything about this case. I'm callin you the liar. Serino was not overruled he was pressured into that affidavit of probable cause by the black officers. Why do you think he hired Baez, he signed his name to that sworn affidavit.
This is an article from the Miami Herald....maybe you can find someone to help you read it. Or go find the 300 pages of Docs. that were released.
Detective in Zimmerman case said he was pressured to file charges
The lead Sanford Police investigator who sought manslaughter charges against George Zimmerman told the FBI that a sergeant and two other officers tried to pressure him into making an arrest in the controversial case — even though he didn’t think there was enough evidence.
Sanford Police Officer Chris Serino first made headlines when evidence released in the case showed he sought manslaughter charges against Zimmerman even while his chief publicly said there was no probable cause to arrest him. But a document released late Thursday casts doubt on Serino’s prior sworn affidavit seeking criminal charges, and raises questions about the credibility of the star law-enforcement witness in the murder case against Zimmerman for the shooting death of a black teenager, Miami Gardens high school junior Trayvon Martin..
Telling the FBI that he was concerned that people inside the police department were leaking information, Serino cited Sgt. Arthur Barnes, officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins “as all pressuring him to file charges against Zimmerman after the incident,” an FBI report said.“Serino did not believe he had enough evidence at the time to file charges.”
In his FBI interview, Serino accused Sgt. Barnes of being “friendly” with Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father. He said Tracy Martin at first understood why no charges were filed, but later changed coursse and accused Zimmerman of racial profiling
Records released Thursday show that Sgt. Barnes, a 25-year veteran of the department, told the FBI that he believed the black community would be “in an uproar” if Zimmerman was not charged.
Serino’s statement was among nearly 300 pages of documents released Thursday by the Duval County state attorney, including reports from FBI agents who launched a civil rights investigation to determine whether racial bias was involved in Trayvon’s Feb. 26 killing.
The summary of Serino’s statement does not mention the race of the officers who allegedly pressured him, but sources told The Miami Herald that Barnes and Perkins are black, and Villalona is married to an African-American man. All three, the source said, had been called in by their supervisor and questioned about leaking information in the case.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/12/2892510...
Just a quick refresher Sally. Serino was in the process of charging and booking George on day #1, officer Ayala was filling out the charging document when someone caused a change in direction. That unfinished charging document was made public, certainly you've seen it.

The situation you continue to reference-misrepresent occurred over a month later. The jury is going to wonder who interfered with George's arrest on the 26th or 27th of February and why they interfered. I've already posted that I think that George's release with no background check or request for a blood sample came by way of a favor to a mutual friend.

We'll learn in time.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh and one more time Sally, the Miami Herald is not a source although it's sources are. Funny how you beat on Robles when she posts an article that favors Martin and then link her pieces that favor George.

She's not a witness.

Speaking of witnesses, which one do you suppose had the felony charge that was plead down?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be interesting to see what happens. I just can't imagine Zimmerthugman on the stand. Which one of his stories will he tell? Will he be able to hold his story together under cross examination?
So, if you are right then they will probably go ahead with the SYG hearing. If he's going to testify, they have nothing to lose by having it. IMO.
Someone has to tell George's story, the jury will expect that.

Perhaps the whole thing was just a horrible mistake...but it was George's mistake not Trayvon's. Trayvon was just doing whatever, mosying along and by George's own words he passed on two opportunities to speak to the teen, one at the clubhouse and another when Trayvon passed by his truck the second time.

Based on what I've learned to date there was no legit reason for
George's call to Sanford PD dispatch, it was only 7 PM and just moments past dark.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
George was sworn in, dumb azz. If he was never sworn in how can anyone say he committed perjury about the $$$$$. You can't have it both ways.
Attorney Mark O’Mara said Zimmerman wanted to make a brief statement, and after he was sworn in, Zimmerman was led to the witness box in shackles.
I'll wait.
Yes, he made a statement to Trayvon's parents, even though they had refused to speak to him. In his statement he contradicted what he had said on tape. He was not under oath.

You just can't keep up can you? Zimmerthugman is not charged with perjury, his wife is. You're slow so I'll be patient with you.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read any of the docs when they come out? Seriously, you don't know anything about this case. I'm callin you the liar. Serino was not overruled he was pressured into that affidavit of probable cause by the black officers. Why do you think he hired Baez, he signed his name to that sworn affidavit.
This is an article from the Miami Herald....maybe you can find someone to help you read it. Or go find the 300 pages of Docs. that were released.
Detective in Zimmerman case said he was pressured to file charges
The lead Sanford Police investigator who sought manslaughter charges against George Zimmerman told the FBI that a sergeant and two other officers tried to pressure him into making an arrest in the controversial case — even though he didn’t think there was enough evidence.
Sanford Police Officer Chris Serino first made headlines when evidence released in the case showed he sought manslaughter charges against Zimmerman even while his chief publicly said there was no probable cause to arrest him. But a document released late Thursday casts doubt on Serino’s prior sworn affidavit seeking criminal charges, and raises questions about the credibility of the star law-enforcement witness in the murder case against Zimmerman for the shooting death of a black teenager, Miami Gardens high school junior Trayvon Martin..
Telling the FBI that he was concerned that people inside the police department were leaking information, Serino cited Sgt. Arthur Barnes, officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins “as all pressuring him to file charges against Zimmerman after the incident,” an FBI report said.“Serino did not believe he had enough evidence at the time to file charges.”
In his FBI interview, Serino accused Sgt. Barnes of being “friendly” with Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father. He said Tracy Martin at first understood why no charges were filed, but later changed coursse and accused Zimmerman of racial profiling
Records released Thursday show that Sgt. Barnes, a 25-year veteran of the department, told the FBI that he believed the black community would be “in an uproar” if Zimmerman was not charged.
Serino’s statement was among nearly 300 pages of documents released Thursday by the Duval County state attorney, including reports from FBI agents who launched a civil rights investigation to determine whether racial bias was involved in Trayvon’s Feb. 26 killing.
The summary of Serino’s statement does not mention the race of the officers who allegedly pressured him, but sources told The Miami Herald that Barnes and Perkins are black, and Villalona is married to an African-American man. All three, the source said, had been called in by their supervisor and questioned about leaking information in the case.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/12/2892510...
You don't have a clue. You are so wrong about Serino. He wanted to arrest Zimmerthugman that night. Too bad you have a reading comprehension problem.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying them with your welfare check, degenerate. Get a job, you pathetic ghetto piece of PPP. The only pedophile involved here is you, you disgusting weenie wacking deviant.
You have no ethics and no morals. You have a lot of hate.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, the dead kid junkie is back. Have you found ThugTray's grave so you can go sniff for the smell of decomp? He's likely nothing but a pile of goo and brains now......exactly what he deserves to be. Go back to the sicko "We're obsessed with Caylee Anthony because we're F-in NUTCASES" threads where you belong. Oh, and I don't hate you. I fear you, you're NUTS.
You have no ethics and no morals. You have a lot of hate.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
George was sworn in, dumb azz. If he was never sworn in how can anyone say he committed perjury about the $$$$$. You can't have it both ways.
Attorney Mark O’Mara said Zimmerman wanted to make a brief statement, and after he was sworn in, Zimmerman was led to the witness box in shackles.
I'll wait.
George was never sworn in, O'Mara pulled a quickie with the my client would like to make a statement BS. BDLR was livid but had to sit there and steam. Shellie was sworn and while it was in a remote place there was an officer of the court present...you could hear Shellie being sworn. George and Shellie conspired via the numerous calls from the jail and Shellie then denied those conversations from the remote location, both were recorded via audio equipment owned and operated by LE. For his part George sat there and allowed his wife to lie to the court about well over $100,000 of bank transfers.

Kenny Lester was pizzed beyond anything and could have been much more harsh in his describing of the Zimmerman's disrespect for the courts. Recall that GZ remains on $1,000,000 bond which is unheard of for a M 2 charge.

What's with your need to lie Sally?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
When did it all begin? Was it the Casey acquittal or something earlier on that drove you to the edge? Oh my, what are you going to do when George is acquitted, why not start acclimating yourself to the idea now. The reality is going to blow you away when it happens. Are you going to be on here for 5 years like you are on the Casey threads? Is that how you cope, just posting away year... after year....
after year....
after year....
and no one caring. I need a moment...shiff, sniff.
You are indeed certifiable insane.

There are meds for your condition. They won't cure you but will help you cope.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying them with your welfare check, degenerate. Get a job, you pathetic ghetto piece of PPP. The only pedophile involved here is you, you disgusting weenie wacking deviant.
Disagreeing with you does not mean one is on welfare, does not mean one lives in a ghetto. You are evil incarnate.

I get you and silly Sally mixed up, you are both looney. But I hope you are not really a medical professional. Well if you are in the medical field, you are not professional.

You have no ethics, no morals. You are filled with hate.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me Crump lied??????????
“George Zimmerman raised his right hand in court and swore to tell the truth. He swore to be honest,” attorney Benjamin Crump told CNN.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...
Here you go you arrogant ass! This video isn't the liar , YOU ARE! and your partner AZZ.
Watch the video. Zimmerthugman was never sworn in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,941 - 20,960 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,033,126
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min Nutsack46er 478,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min DonPanic 42,916
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Panamaed 2,611
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr King George 95,786
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 877
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,923
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 17,323
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search