Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,899

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#23683 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slowly, oh so very slowly, the bigots are dying out.
Perhaps we should cut off your food stamps so you would have less time to post here.
Why did they drop the SYG hearing? Does that mean 'Zim' would have to testify and his lawyer can't let him do that?
I thought that's what this case is all about? SYG?

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23684 Mar 9, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did they drop the SYG hearing? Does that mean 'Zim' would have to testify and his lawyer can't let him do that?
I thought that's what this case is all about? SYG?
It wasn't dropped, the court had set time aside in April for that hearing and O'Mara told the court that he would not require that time and would wait until the actual trial during the summer. Recall that O'Mara had tried to delay the trial til late fall but was shot down.

Delay, delay, delay, stall, stall, stall and mislead as often as possible via the internet or during little post hearing pressers.

BTW in spite of what you read here, there will be only 6 jurors seated for this case and George will testify then face cross examination as that's his only chance at a not guilty verdict or guilty of a lesser charge.

Level 6

AOL

#23687 Mar 9, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't dropped, the court had set time aside in April for that hearing and O'Mara told the court that he would not require that time and would wait until the actual trial during the summer. Recall that O'Mara had tried to delay the trial til late fall but was shot down.
Delay, delay, delay, stall, stall, stall and mislead as often as possible via the internet or during little post hearing pressers.
BTW in spite of what you read here, there will be only 6 jurors seated for this case and George will testify then face cross examination as that's his only chance at a not guilty verdict or guilty of a lesser charge.
Thank you RnR.'Zim' better get his story straight and pray forensics don't betray him.
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#23688 Mar 9, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is a mental disorder
You hit on a truth that is overlooked by design. Not knowing your age I'll assume you weren't there when it happened. In the early to mid 1980s the ACLU (liberals) won the argument that if all the mental patients who were locked up never commited a serious crime (hello Sandy Hook) then they should be turned lose and be treated by some local, or treat themselves. Moving on ........ to today. Overnight we have screwballs like QwlGore making $$$Millions off the sky is falling,Nancy Peloci,Harry,The Bamster,,,all whom would have never been elected because ,back then, the mental patients weren't permitted to vote. A coincidence is two or more events closely related by time, could be,I think not. What we do know for sure is two things,,,mentally ill people (IE)(LIBERALS) are now allowed to vote and Liberals are mentally ill. Once we,we being real Americans, like George Zimmerman,start putting some restrictions on voting rights,the sooner and the better off we will be. And,,,,even the deranged liberal will soon find things better.It's a win/win for everyone.
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#23689 Mar 9, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
@barefoot,
You gloat in your ignorance like a pig wallows in shit.
I was fired but officially I was not...I did go to court, with EEC and an attorney, and I was re-hired and my black supervisor was reprimanded severely.
At US Mail as well as other federal and state "cushion" jobs, the gov't specifically hires as many blacks as they can because of libtards like you always crying about the plight of the black man because of the severe poverty and unemployment. In positions of authority black leaders and supervisors except rare cases seek out and hire their own, deny jobs to other whites and non-black minorities, and will do as much possible to terminate non-black employees so to hire another black worker. THIS IS RENOWNED AND WIDE-SPREAD KNOWLEDGE FOR AT LEAST THIRTY YEARS...why am I even explaining what goes on in the Fed/state work force?
As I said...gloating in your ignorance like a pig wallows in shit.
Oh...what did I do? I was being prepped for a job performance evaluation, I told my supervisor I had some discomfort in my leg after I slipped in some mud in a customer's yard. I was fired. "accident on the job during probation."...in court it took but 5 minutes to throw it out and get my job back...my evidence? The previous hire, a black bitch...who happened to be a niece of my supervisor, was bit by a pitbull during her probation in a customer's yard, flown by chopper to hospital, and spent days in hospital...to come back to a warm welcome, a secure career, and passing probation with flying colors...meanwhile whitey slipped in mud and had a bruise..."we gots too fire da cracka!"
Racist blacks...they're all over...people voting for president based on skin color...we know they're not doing good unless the Obamaphone is worth it...but we can get back at whitey! But worse are the effeminate liberal whites who suck their black assholes, in your case defending the worthless good for nothing thug Trayvon Martin despite all the evidence and PURE LIES made against Zimmerman...seriously, you in Live Oak? Just go to Walker Avenue, find some black loitering and suck his dick, get it over with already. Unreal.
Look no farther than Detroit or any other area on the planet where you have a large,large being majority, of blacks and all you will see is poverty,crime,STDs,death and starvation. On the other side of the coin, if that black population is managed by a group of WHITE men you will find a bit of stability and progress.Blacks who find themselves ruled by WHITES should get up everyday and thank their Luckey Star.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23690 Mar 9, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text> You hit on a truth that is overlooked by design. Not knowing your age I'll assume you weren't there when it happened. In the early to mid 1980s the ACLU (liberals) won the argument that if all the mental patients who were locked up never commited a serious crime (hello Sandy Hook) then they should be turned lose and be treated by some local, or treat themselves. Moving on ........ to today. Overnight we have screwballs like QwlGore making $$$Millions off the sky is falling,Nancy Peloci,Harry,The Bamster,,,all whom would have never been elected because ,back then, the mental patients weren't permitted to vote. A coincidence is two or more events closely related by time, could be,I think not. What we do know for sure is two things,,,mentally ill people (IE)(LIBERALS) are now allowed to vote and Liberals are mentally ill. Once we,we being real Americans, like George Zimmerman,start putting some restrictions on voting rights,the sooner and the better off we will be. And,,,,even the deranged liberal will soon find things better.It's a win/win for everyone.
You government teat sucking right wing fools don't put a lot of thought into your topix spew correct?

Without heavy meds, GZ would have been on the short bus too. Fortunately for him his parents were hooked up in government jobs with the very best of health plans (Tri Care) and could provide for their son's medical and emotional needs. At what point did he become too much of a burden to deal with? GZ was estranged from his family wasn't he?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23691 Mar 9, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
@barefoot,
You gloat in your ignorance like a pig wallows in shit.
Sounds like you know your pig sh!t, JOhnny Cocktickler.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23692 Mar 9, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
<quoted text>
"the definition of a racist...winning a debate with a liberal"
-Rush Limbaugh
I don't track much of what fat draft dodging, wife beating, junkies say.

Enough to say: you hold up this FAT DRAFT DODGING JUNKIE as a hero.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23693 Mar 9, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
Countdown till the liberal insults me
Don't dish it out, Johnny Cocktickler, if you are going to whine like a draft dodging, junkie who's lost his connection to Oxycontin.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23695 Mar 9, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
as examples in other little black and brown boys
All these blacks and browns running around as equals- or, compared to you, superiors- must be really eating you up, eh, bigot?
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#23696 Mar 9, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You government teat sucking right wing fools don't put a lot of thought into your topix spew correct?
Without heavy meds, GZ would have been on the short bus too. Fortunately for him his parents were hooked up in government jobs with the very best of health plans (Tri Care) and could provide for their son's medical and emotional needs. At what point did he become too much of a burden to deal with? GZ was estranged from his family wasn't he?
George Zimmerman is a National Treasure. America need thousands if not millions like him,,,,and after a day or two, America would once again be the shinning city on the hill.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#23697 Mar 9, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
I'm horrendous...so says the ghetto supporter of the worthless thug Trayvon Martin?
So am I supposed to be offended? How much of your food stamps do you spend on Olde English, or do you prefer Mad Dag? Do they still make Colt 45?
How much of your food stamps do you use on your baby mamas? How many baby mama you gotz?(I can shuck and jive too) How many shorties you gotz 2 buy diepers fo? And how do you get your drugs, food stamps don't buy dimebags? Do you hustle? Or you'z robbin' suckas? Uh lookey I sees one of yo baby mamas Shante' needs some cocoa buttahs to rubs on her feets...
How much do those sheets and pointy hats cost now sissy boy?

Level 6

AOL

#23698 Mar 9, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman is a National Treasure. America need thousands if not millions like him,,,,and after a day or two, America would once again be the shinning city on the hill.
LOL! Funniest post of the day! "George Zimmerman is a National Treasure".
George Zimmerman is a National Boob.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23699 Mar 9, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman is a National Treasure. America need thousands if not millions like him,
NAZI Germany had millions like him.

Of course, the pedophile being of mixed race would have ended up in the ovens with the Jews.
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23706 Mar 10, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
I'm horrendous...so says the ghetto supporter of the worthless thug Trayvon Martin?
So am I supposed to be offended? How much of your food stamps do you spend on Olde English, or do you prefer Mad Dag? Do they still make Colt 45?
How much of your food stamps do you use on your baby mamas? How many baby mama you gotz?(I can shuck and jive too) How many shorties you gotz 2 buy diepers fo? And how do you get your drugs, food stamps don't buy dimebags? Do you hustle? Or you'z robbin' suckas? Uh lookey I sees one of yo baby mamas Shante' needs some cocoa buttahs to rubs on her feets...
Wee, wee, wee, wee, wee
All the way home.
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23707 Mar 10, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
@barefoot, go ask any white person who worked for US mail about racist blacks, there's a reason when one snaps they specifically shoot the blacks. Those are the worst cases where they completely go insane. I worked for US Mail and got canned, and had to fight in court against black racism...got court documents to prove it, and I'm one of thousands. You won't see us on MSNBC or network news.
http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/
US mail?
US Postal Service. USPS
I think you are FOS.
Interesting that you have those folks who "snap" all figured out.
Been up close and personal with one?
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23708 Mar 10, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your name much?
More often than you change your under-roos.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23709 Mar 10, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
I worked for US Mail and got canned,
How rotten an employee do you have to be to be fired from the US Post OFFICE?

PS: Johnny Cocktickler... the nutjob postal employees going postal are mostly disgruntled white guys... typical losers like yourself.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23710 Mar 10, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Sure makes you sick and tired of the poor me attitude.
Makes Americans sicker to see you and your ilk making your way through WalMart, blocking the aisle with your big fat bigoted azz, buying hot dogs and beans for the cross burning later.
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23717 Mar 10, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
<quoted text>
"The United States Postal Service (USPS), ALSO KNOWN AS THE POST OFFICE AND U.S. MAIL, is an independent agency of the United States government responsible for providing postal service in the United States."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Po...
You really shouldn't use wiki to learn English.

No one works for US mail. No one who did work for the USPS would get it wrong. Twice. I would let "I worked for the Post Office" slide, but, no, not "I worked for US mail".

It's like you saw it on the side of a truck. Do you like the uniform?

IDK
Maybe your background check revealed with some blemishes....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Agents of Corruption 1,126,694
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,104
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,166
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,910
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,545
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,959
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 3 hr Nope 20
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Mary NY 488,708
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr Liz Spector 17,700
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 hr Mary NY 25,891
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]