Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23620 Mar 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
The relevance of her credibility goes to the Probable Cause Affidavit.
“Misrepresentations which tend to bolster the credibility of a witness, whether successful or not, are regarded as material for purposes of supporting a perjury conviction. Fields v. State, 114 So. 317, at 318.”
She supposedly lied to the state about why she didn't attend Trayvon's wake, woowoo. I guess we would need to know why the state was seeking that information in the first place. That girl was 250 miles away from Sanford which automatically diminishes her worth as a witness.

It's not even in the neighborhood of the bs Shellie was spewing while sworn in Seminole County and taped on LE audio equipment.

That's your fantasy, the judge said moot.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23622 Mar 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge said moot about asking the prosecution when they found out about the lie, that's all. The lying from DeeDee is already on record from both attorneys, Guy's admission and West's acknowledgment.
She is a material witness and this is just one of the many inconsistencies she has told from BDLR to Crump and still waiting to hear the recording from Guttman. If anything DeeDee has said is true she helps the defense...states Trayvon spoke/confronted George first and Trayvon profiled George. In his FB, tweets etc. he calls white people crackas, a racist term.
In the written affidavit charging George with 2nd degree murder probable cause, Gilbreath admits they have no proof George confronted Trayvon, no proof he chased, persued Trayvon. But they claim they have listed pertinent facts. What that Trayvon was living in the TH at TwinLakes? No that also isn't a fact.
BDLR admitted in open court that Trayvon did hit George in the face.
George had a facebook page too and it wasn't a whole lot more mature than Trayvon's.

At some point the two came face to face and a scuffle ensued which lead to George getting punched in the face. That's not there is going to be a trial Sally is it.

The court wants to know why they came face to face and what happened next. Pretty simple deal right? Did George try to detain Trayvon? If so did he do so by drawing his weapon?

We already know that George didn't introduce himself right? He said he didn't.

Trayvon never made it to the Greene residence and George never made it back to his truck. The time clock says that 2 minutes and 32 seconds are missing and unaccounted for. The witnesses that were actually at the scene were alerted by what they thought was loud voices or arguing, two of the households called 911 prior to the gunshot.

I wonder what the youngster out walking is dog had to say under oath? You do know that he lived right there and couldn't have been very far away when shooting occurred.

If that kid saw George anywhere but on the cut through or the scene of the scuffle it's over for George.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23623 Mar 5, 2013
That's not WHY there is going to be
zerosum

United States

#23624 Mar 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
When asking for the death penalty they have to take it before the GJ. Anytime there is a murder charge the case can be taken before the GJ. Most all 2nd degree charges go before the GJ for an indictment...Corey and her flimsy affidavit made sure this one didn't.
Obviously you need to do some background research on the Special Prosecutor...learn up.
Your statement is completely false. When a prosecutor takes a case to the GJ, they usually get what they ask for. They don't take second degree murder cases before a GJ.
zerosum

United States

#23626 Mar 5, 2013
Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara told judge Debra Nelson they will not need the two weeks in April set aside for the "Stand Your Ground" hearing.

According to legal analyst Mark NeJame, there could be several reasons for this decision, including the expense and the short time between the hearing and trial, which is set to begin June 10.

Another reason for the decision could be Zimmerman's credibility, who previously testified about having it brought into question.
==========

This last sentence says it all.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23630 Mar 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>George had a facebook page too and it wasn't a whole lot more mature than Trayvon's.
At some point the two came face to face and a scuffle ensued which lead to George getting punched in the face. That's not there is going to be a trial Sally is it.
The court wants to know why they came face to face and what happened next. Pretty simple deal right? Did George try to detain Trayvon? If so did he do so by drawing his weapon?
We already know that George didn't introduce himself right? He said he didn't.
Trayvon never made it to the Greene residence and George never made it back to his truck. The time clock says that 2 minutes and 32 seconds are missing and unaccounted for. The witnesses that were actually at the scene were alerted by what they thought was loud voices or arguing, two of the households called 911 prior to the gunshot.
I wonder what the youngster out walking is dog had to say under oath? You do know that he lived right there and couldn't have been very far away when shooting occurred.
If that kid saw George anywhere but on the cut through or the scene of the scuffle it's over for George.
Maybe I'm bias here, but if I were a judge or jury member on this case, one of my first considerations would be the threat factor. People are willing to tell the truth when there are no people seeking revenge. But since this case went national--threats against Zim--against his family, I'm sure few if any are going to tell the truth about Martin. Again, smart jurists will have to take that into consideration when hearing testimony supporting Martin, especially those who had two stories to tell: one that day or the next day of the shooting, and that of people after the case got so much attention.
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23631 Mar 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they can depose the boxer...He's the only one that hasn't been coached. When he changed his 2nd interview to "that could have been me" and his mommy, who wasn't even home, started giving her interviews...I'd be more apt to believe the dog.
He said the person on the ground had a red shirt on. Now when his mommy gives an interview it's filled with "my son thinks, he believes , may have seen , feels guilty." She said he only saw one person., whatever.
You do know the dog got away from him and all in all he didn't see much of anything. The shot, screams stopped...of course, Trayvon stopped and sat up so George stopped screaming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AySYPMy1EjwXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Have to comment here.

I am surprised that this dog didn't take off toward the noise/person on the ground. A friendly dog would wanna' play?
Maybe this dog isn't so friendly? IDK Seems odd.

This kid didn't want to get involved.
Dam* sisters. Dam* moms. LOL
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23633 Mar 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I'm bias here, but if I were a judge or jury member on this case, one of my first considerations would be the threat factor. People are willing to tell the truth when there are no people seeking revenge. But since this case went national--threats against Zim--against his family, I'm sure few if any are going to tell the truth about Martin. Again, smart jurists will have to take that into consideration when hearing testimony supporting Martin, especially those who had two stories to tell: one that day or the next day of the shooting, and that of people after the case got so much attention.
Maybe you're biased? LOL

Fact is, we all have made up our own stories.
Who has not picked a side?
Based on?
I bet it feels like a "sport" to some.
Shirts or skins?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23634 Mar 5, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're biased? LOL
Fact is, we all have made up our own stories.
Who has not picked a side?
Based on?
I bet it feels like a "sport" to some.
Shirts or skins?
I didn't make up any stories. Let me tell you some of the "stories" I've read:

Martin didn't return home because he was scared Zimmerman was around the corner.

Zimmerman attacked Martin although autopsy reports showed the only injuries to Martin was that consistent with hitting somebody or something.

Martin was confused and forgot what house he was staying at. That's why he was right there behind the houses where Zim was beaten.

Zimmerman was taking legal medication supervised by a medical professional, and he flipped out deciding to murder Martin.

Those are stories without one shred of evidence. So now we will talk facts which is all the court is interested in:

Zimmerman did the right thing by calling police about a suspicious character he'd never seen before.

Zimmerman left his truck to follow the suspicious person.

He stopped after dispatch suggested they don't need him to follow Martin.

Zimmerman had no plans to police the neighborhood. He was only going to the store when he spotted Martin.

Martin began approaching his vehicle before Zimmerman decided to get out. Zimmerman was in his truck only talking on the phone.

Martin had more than ample time to return to the house he was staying at. But he didn't. He stopped behind the houses for some reason.

Zimmerman sustained multiple injuries serious enough that police recommended he seek immediate care. Zimmerman refused.

Again, no evidence by the autopsy report that suggested Martin was attacked first.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23637 Mar 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I'm bias here, but if I were a judge or jury member on this case, one of my first considerations would be the threat factor.
Well, we've already established you to be a m/f c/s liar. The chances that you'd could make it on a jury would be rather slim to none- be that as it may- the state of Florida is going to take the jury out to the site and put the pedophile on the sidewalk in front of the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at and the pedophile's defense team is gong to have to explain how it is their client got in front of this boy and the jury is not going to be able to see his truck.

And the jury is going to see exactly what happened: the pedophile ran after the boy long after he was told not to and confronted him, armed, at night, trying to be the bad azs he wasn't, trying to be the cop he could never be, and and lost control of the confrontation and shot him.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23638 Mar 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
I'll let you guess the race of the attacker,just another case of the media hiding it.
Let's guess the race here, bigot:

ADAMS COUNTY (WAOW)-

The Adams County Sheriff's Department says an Adams man shot his girlfriend around 2 a.m. Saturday on the 100 block of N. Elm Street.

Officials say 28-year-old Coleman Dybul was asleep and startled by his girlfriend. They say he then shot his girlfriend with a shotgun, killing her.

The Adams County Medical Examiner pronounced his girlfriend, 27-year-old Toni Voss, dead at the scene.

Authorities say they arrested Coleman for first degree reckless homicide and he is now in custody.

Officials say a young child was also in the home at the time of the shooting, but the child was unharmed and is now staying with relatives.

The investigation into the shooting is still ongoing and is being handled by the Adams County Sheriff's Department.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23639 Mar 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make up any stories. Let me tell you some of the "stories" I've read:
Don't really care about the stories and the rumors you want to spread, Pinocchio.

Thing is: Florida isn't going repeat your rumors, Pinocchio.. they are going to put people on the stand and if the people lie, the state of Florida can put them in jail.

Sort of like the pedophile's ugly fat wife who lied to the same court is charged with lying to the court & Florida will put her in jail shortly.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23643 Mar 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013 /03/05/philly-area-boy-12-take n-off-life-support-weeks-after -suffering-injuries-in/
Philly-area boy, 12, dies weeks after suffering injuries in fight at school
Doesn't it take at least 2 to have a fight? This boy only tried to hide his fac e from the punches. The attacker received a 2 day suspension from school.
I'll let you guess the race of the attacker,just another case of the media hiding it.
Let me guess...the boy should have stayed in his mother's car.....geesh!
The attacker was an unarmed child......all he had were his "FISTS."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
*****Jamie Fox could you please sing "Happy Birthday" to Bailey?
Do you racist clowns have a central website that publishes all this bs? You were very wrong on the New Smyrna Beach story, because you couldn't wait beyond the breaking news to spew your racism. It might be the same here, because even the doctors can't yet explain why this youngster died. That little town is 95% white, 4% black and 1% other, the children, Bailey and the so called bully were 12 and 11, how on earth does this story relate to the the State of Florida vs George Zimmerman.

Did you read the comments below the you tube link?

Racism is a mental disorder!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#23646 Mar 7, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is a mental disorder
You're a f*g bigot.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23647 Mar 7, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is a mental disorder
Tough to blame that on liberalism, isn't it?
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23648 Mar 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make up any stories.
So you have a reference for this.....?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
, the blood on the cement shows it,
Without a reference, this bloody cement is either a story or a lie.
I don't wanna' call you a liar.

Reference, please.
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23649 Mar 7, 2013
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23650 Mar 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't really care about the stories and the rumors you want to spread, Pinocchio.
Thing is: Florida isn't going repeat your rumors, Pinocchio.. they are going to put people on the stand and if the people lie, the state of Florida can put them in jail.
Sort of like the pedophile's ugly fat wife who lied to the same court is charged with lying to the court & Florida will put her in jail shortly.
Well then, Martin's girlfriend is going to have a pretty tough time, isn't she?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23651 Mar 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we've already established you to be a m/f c/s liar. The chances that you'd could make it on a jury would be rather slim to none- be that as it may- the state of Florida is going to take the jury out to the site and put the pedophile on the sidewalk in front of the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at and the pedophile's defense team is gong to have to explain how it is their client got in front of this boy and the jury is not going to be able to see his truck.
And the jury is going to see exactly what happened: the pedophile ran after the boy long after he was told not to and confronted him, armed, at night, trying to be the bad azs he wasn't, trying to be the cop he could never be, and and lost control of the confrontation and shot him.
So the jury is going to go to the place thug was shot--not see Zimmerman's truck, and come to that conclusion? Who said Zim couldn't walk around while talking to 911? Nobody except in your lying little mind. You keep hearing things that aren't in the 911 call. I don't care if they can't see his truck in the complex, that doesn't prove he chased anybody down. What an imagination you pro-Martin people have.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23652 Mar 7, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a reference for this.....?
<quoted text>
Without a reference, this bloody cement is either a story or a lie.
I don't wanna' call you a liar.
Reference, please.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travon_martin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min Maryslamb_ 490,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Jogosdokizi 49,257
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,628
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,678
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 8 hr maryjaneprincton 1
No New Layoffs Planned Now, CIGNA Says (Nov '08) 11 hr ironic 7
Lifestyles 11 hr Lookn for fun 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando