Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,907

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
zerosum

United States

#23563 Mar 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what BareIdiot claimed is that 911 told him to stay by his truck and not move. That never happened. In spite of proving it over and over again, he insists on promoting the lie.
Why don't I get it? Because if I planned on shooting somebody, the last thing I would do is call the cops. Secondly, Zim did stop following Martin when it was "suggested" that he do so. This is evident by the halt of the brushing on the phone and Zimmerman regaining a normal breathing pattern and continuing his conversation with dispatch.
Looking at the map, it's clear Martin had way more than enough time to return to his fathers GF house. But he didn't. He waited right there behind the houses until Zim got off the phone with 911 which was about a minute after the chase stopped.
There are many people in prison who called 911 before, during, or just after committing murder thinking the call would alibi them. GZ will join that long list.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23568 Mar 3, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many people in prison who called 911 before, during, or just after committing murder thinking the call would alibi them. GZ will join that long list.
Assuming or do you actually have proof of this? I didn't think so.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23570 Mar 3, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
Diabetes and cholesterol meds don't alter brain function or activity.
Psychos should not be issued permits.
There is a difference between your uneducated opinion and that of authorities. There are no legal drug medications that I'm aware of that disable a person from reasonably using a firearm. Certainly, some medications warn users about driving, but that's not because they flip out and plan a murder, it's because they can become dreary and pass out.

What you people are doing is grabbing for straws; looking for any reason to convict a man who merely protected himself from a violent attacker. It won't work. That's why even the FBI didn't pursue that avenue. And even after allegations were made about the so-called botched investigation, they never went back to take hair samples of Zimmerman which can be tested for illegal drug usage up to 90 days. They know he wasn't on anything that disabled him from using a firearm, and certainly not on anything that would allow him to be so creative to concoct such a planned murder.

It's simple: self-defense. That's all there was to it. The autopsy report on Martin shows it, the injuries to Zimmerman shows it, the blood on the cement shows it, everything shows it. The prosecution would be foolish to make some claim of drug reaction without being able to prove it. All prescription drugs work differently on people.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23571 Mar 3, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ has a history of being given special treatment with regards to his many criminal arrests. His daddy is good friends with Norm Wolfinger the man who was the state attorney at the time.
His "daddy" was nothing more than a Justice of the Peace in a different state far away from Florida. He had no influence on anybody yet alone his son on a case that gained national attention. Until you can prove otherwise, then it's a moot point that won't even be considered evidence against GZ.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23580 Mar 4, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it!!!!!!!!!! You just made a statement you better be able to back up with facts, not some propaganda from the black grievience industry . Wolfinger was turning the case over to the Grand Jury until Corey ambushed it and put a stop to it.
You're the poster who put up the dosages, I had never seen them before but only the two meds prescribed by the shrink.

Most adults aren't being treated by a shrink and the dosages that you posted are not average but the max for adderall a highly addictive and often abused drug.

And why would you want to lie about Corey ambushing the case when know very well that Pam Bondi, Florida's tea party AG removed Wolfinger and his staff from the case and assigned it Corey.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23581 Mar 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what my condition is. Diabetes has many different levels and you don't seem to know one of them.
One of them would be that you are a fat azz who spends all day sitting on his azz and all weekend ends parked in front of the computer wondering why his wife let him.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#23582 Mar 4, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all also a result of genetics, you retarded chimp. Why is it that all the ghetto thug defenders are so STUPID???? Of course defending a thug ghetto rat who got his useless life ended by attacking and trying to kill a man for looking at him proves stupidity all by itself. Every one of the stupid ghetto rat defender posts proves the necessity of every decent person carrying a gun to protect society from the likes of them!!!
Drink much? LOL

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23583 Mar 4, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ has a history of being given special treatment with regards to his many criminal arrests. His daddy is good friends with Norm Wolfinger the man who was the state attorney at the time.
...Well, there you are.......
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23586 Mar 4, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
The young man who was defending himself from a violent criminal was murdered.
It well may be that GZ didn't murder TM because of his skin color. However, the many racists who are defending GZ so vigorously are doing so for one reason, because TM was black.
Their post spew hatred and venom havering only to do with the fact that the unarmed teen was black.
They make up lies about TM, giving him a criminal background he doesn't have. They excuse the criminal background of GZ, the real criminal, no matter how vile his actions.
GZ will have his day in court. I love forward to it.
First off, I would like you to present one piece of evidence that Zim attacked Martin. Just one. I know there is plenty of evidence that Zimmerman was attacked by Martin. Do you really think Prosecution will try to create that story out of thin air? If so, it will be a mighty short hearing.

Zimmerman's "criminal background" is that he pushed a cop while drunk one night. That's it, a simple push. Because he was drunk, they dropped the charges so that he could go to rehab for a week or so.

Remember who brought race into this story first. It sure as hell was nobody from Zimmerman's side. Race is the only reason this is a national story in the first place.

I can't speak for others here, but I really doubt that race is the motive behind people's opinion. It sure isn't with me though. In fact, we were discussing this story when it first came out in our local Topix. The first stories were lies and misleading, but somebody asked my stance on it, and I openly said Zim should go to jail for the rest of his life. I didn't change my mind until the real story came out.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23594 Mar 4, 2013
zerosum wrote:
In early 2005, he was arrested outside of a bar and charged with resisting a police officer with violence. Ordinarily, this would have resulted in jail time and a felony, however the charges were reduced to resisting an officer without violence, and Zimmerman avoided conviction by entering a pre-trial diversion program of alcohol education. In the state of Florida, pre-trial diversion programs are generally only available to first time offenders charged with misdemeanors or nonviolent felonies.
Later in 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiance, Veronica Zuaco filed a “civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence”. Zimmerman later counter filed for a restraining order against Zuaco, both orders were granted.
That's a lot of typing to say exactly what I said: Zimmerman's so-called criminal record involved pushing a cop while he was drunk. That's all.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23595 Mar 4, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
”I’ve been fighting white people my whole life seems like,” said Oliver. Of her daughter Natalie, Oliver said,“I raised her on the front lines of the movement."
Natalie Jackson's mother.
Natalie Jackson and Benjamin Crump picked Ryan Julison , from Orlando based Julison Communications, to create the Trayvon “brand”, the Trayvon media ”image“, and plant the seeds for the upcoming storyline and media strategy.
On Tuesday February 28th after meeting with lead detective Serino, Tracy Martin contacted Benjamin Crump, from the law firm Parks and Crump. In turn Crump hired Sanford attorney Natalie Jackson. Subsequently by Monday March 5th, two days after Trayvon was laid to rest, a specific and intentional strategy to manufacture “media evidence” was apparently created by Benjamin Crump and Natalie Jackson, presented and then sold by the newly hired Publicist Ryan Julison. They began a systematic campaign of optical control.
First, they created the outline of their victim “Trayvon Martin”. The goal in this phase was to portray a personality, and to construct a public image of Trayvon Martin to sell to the media. They needed to create the “hook” for interest. The construct need not be real, indeed the outcome was far from the truth, it just needed to be the most marketable for the purpose of “brand imagery”.
Natalie Jackson and Benjamin Crump did not initiate a legal strategy for justice, they initiated a media strategy. Justice defined as civil lawsuits.“Show me the money”.
Ryan Julison, purposefully and with specific intent, sold to ABC and NBC a storyline of racism. Racism where no racism exists because it was part of his sales strategy. How many victims of physical violence have they created.
Doesn't anyone have any morals in this country?
Depends on who your leader is. This sounds quite a bit like when DumBama created Julia. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23596 Mar 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of them would be that you are a fat azz who spends all day sitting on his azz and all weekend ends parked in front of the computer wondering why his wife let him.
When do you see my posts here during the weekdays? Very seldom unless I'm on vacation or become ill. Now if you've seen my posts day and night, then you would be able to make that claim such as people like........ well, people like...... people like you who participate in 20 or more topics and post 24/7.
zerosum

United States

#23597 Mar 4, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about alcohol, not at all, loser. But I bet you do.......that malt liquor crap that you ghetto rats are so fond of......or perhaps you, like ThugTray, are hooked on "lean". That would explain your lack of functioning brain cells.
What would explain your lack of functioning brain parts?

You think because you are a ghetto rat everyone is. You are wrong.

zerosum

United States

#23598 Mar 4, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
OOPS! your ignorance is showing.
Nope, once again you are showing yours by copying my earlier post verbatim.

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. Thank you.
zerosum

United States

#23599 Mar 4, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all that..
Corey is the one that "ambushed" NOT turning the case over to the Grand Jury...she made that decision on her own, Wolfinger was taking it to the Grand Jury....go ahead prove me wrong. Of course that was after she prayed with sweet, sweet Sybrina.
She was not going to ask for the DP, which is why she did not take it to a GJ. That is the only time a GJ is mandated by law in Florida.

The police department was ready to ask Norm to charge GZ when the case was removed from their jurisdiction. Again, no GJ would have been necessary.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#23600 Mar 4, 2013
zerosum wrote:
In early 2005, he was arrested outside of a bar and charged with resisting a police officer with violence. Ordinarily, this would have resulted in jail time and a felony, however the charges were reduced to resisting an officer without violence, and Zimmerman avoided conviction by entering a pre-trial diversion program of alcohol education. In the state of Florida, pre-trial diversion programs are generally only available to first time offenders charged with misdemeanors or nonviolent felonies.
Later in 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiance, Veronica Zuaco filed a “civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence”. Zimmerman later counter filed for a restraining order against Zuaco, both orders were granted.
Still Zimmercoons will defend him. They see nothing strange about a man being in violent encounters three different times.
zerosum

Vernon, FL

#23601 Mar 4, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Still Zimmercoons will defend him. They see nothing strange about a man being in violent encounters three different times.
We all know the reason. TM was black. If he had been white they would be frothing at the mouth for TZ's execution.
VoiceofReason

United States

#23607 Mar 5, 2013
Everyni gger is uppity.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23608 Mar 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
”I’ve been fighting white people my whole life seems like,” said Oliver. Of her daughter Natalie, Oliver said,“I raised her on the front lines of the movement."
Natalie Jackson's mother.
Natalie Jackson and Benjamin Crump picked Ryan Julison , from Orlando based Julison Communications, to create the Trayvon “brand”, the Trayvon media ”image“, and plant the seeds for the upcoming storyline and media strategy.
On Tuesday February 28th after meeting with lead detective Serino, Tracy Martin contacted Benjamin Crump, from the law firm Parks and Crump. In turn Crump hired Sanford attorney Natalie Jackson. Subsequently by Monday March 5th, two days after Trayvon was laid to rest, a specific and intentional strategy to manufacture “media evidence” was apparently created by Benjamin Crump and Natalie Jackson, presented and then sold by the newly hired Publicist Ryan Julison. They began a systematic campaign of optical control.
First, they created the outline of their victim “Trayvon Martin”. The goal in this phase was to portray a personality, and to construct a public image of Trayvon Martin to sell to the media. They needed to create the “hook” for interest. The construct need not be real, indeed the outcome was far from the truth, it just needed to be the most marketable for the purpose of “brand imagery”.
Natalie Jackson and Benjamin Crump did not initiate a legal strategy for justice, they initiated a media strategy. Justice defined as civil lawsuits.“Show me the money”.
Ryan Julison, purposefully and with specific intent, sold to ABC and NBC a storyline of racism. Racism where no racism exists because it was part of his sales strategy. How many victims of physical violence have they created.
Doesn't anyone have any morals in this country?
All after the fact nonsense having zero to do with the charges against George Zimmerman. Why do you to continue to deny that nearly three weeks passed with no decision on charging George before Crump took the case to the press and the nation?

Just like Sherman Ware all over again, SPD and SA 18 just twiddled their thumbs in hopes that the incident would blow over, George's bff Joe Oliver said as much on local news and on the Nancy Grace show.

George faces charges for what happened on the evening of 2-26 all these other people came along much later and are irrelevant to the charges.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23612 Mar 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
O’Mara:“we will not use the two weeks set aside in April for an immunity hearing.”
Immunity hearing now, in essence, officially rolled into the trial dates
Their star witness is officially a proven liar....she lied under oath. Their whole flimsy affidavit is going to completely fall apart. Witess #8 has no credibility.....Witness #8 is a liar.
Now who exactly is lying in this case?
George! Witness #8 was in Miami Gardens and had little to offer beyond what she could recall hearing days after the fact. Aside from being dishonest it sounds as though she's not very smart.

George has told different versions of how the incident played out and none cover all the bases, George sat there and listened to his wife purger herself without batting an eye. His bond is astronomical, the court doesn't trust him but it's all Crump's
fault. You're a real trip Omally.

What's your take on the NCIC talk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Mighty Righty 1,115,385
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min AN other 488,240
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Kristy 47,033
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 24 min pleadthe5th 2,987
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 29 min corruptman 2,142
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr Mary NY 25,884
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Bunner 96,467

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]