Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,037)

Showing posts 20,721 - 20,740 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard two experts talk about the screaming on the call. One said it is Trayvon. The other said he can't be sure it is Trayvon but he is sure it is not Zimmerman.
O'Mara's last attempt at postponing Zimmerman's day is court failed. He will face a jury of his peers. We will see justice done for the murder of an unarmed defenseless child.
I do hope those voice experts make it to court so we can recreate how this all happened.

Travon jumps Zim and he is defenseless so says Martin's autopsy and injuries sustained by Zimmerman. The thug is punching him in the face and pounding his head into the cement while screaming "HELP! HELP!"

Could we find a jury stupid enough to believe this scenario? Maybe we can bring back the OJ jurors.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard 2 so called experts that brought themselves into the eye of the media
The thug pedophile is still in jail.

Funny how that is, bigot.

Can't wait to see his fat ugly wife go on trial.

You, bigot?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Travon jumps Zim
The pedophile zimmerman just happens to appear on the sidewalk in front of the boy's home.

After he was told by the cops to stay by his truck three blocks away.

And the boy just happened to be on the way home walking- of all places- on the sidewalk going directly to his house.

Shocking!

And the pedophile thug has a history of violence, an assert record, likes to hit women, and doesn't like blacks.

And is on tape already convicting the teenager of a crime he did not commit.

And let's not forget that the pedophile has already lied to the court.

Tick tock, Pinocchio, tick tock.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
The thug is punching him in the face
Gosh, if only the pedophile can figure out a way to have his body put there in front of the boy three blocks away from where he was told to stay put.

If only he did not already flat out lie to the very court where he will stand trail.

If only he did not tell four versions of this story.

I look forward to his wife's trial, don't you, Pinocchio?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. The prosecution is forbidden by law from "leaking" info.
O'Mara is the one holding press conferences and putting out deliberate lies, you know like the one about Trayvon being a MMA expert.
You're a liar and no one takes you serious. How on earth did George's school records hit the media? You're ridiculous, just another troll I will ignore.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

May I ask a question in an insane dysfunctional nation? Was Trayvon a product of a 1950's good old days family? Tell me. Progressives are so adamant about the "good old days". So was mom in miami...and Dad in Sanford....and anything else in between.....ahowing da love without guilt..And did they get paid well in probably government style jobs "partaying" enjoying life on the backs of the real suckers. Who were embarrassed for surviving and being blamed for things that happened centuries ago. Don't worry..we all are screwed up. But most of us are paying for our faults while these innocent scum blame others...And as we fall further into a third world nation environment...people will have enough and do the same thing. We will get somebody to pay for it. Oh yes we will...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar and no one takes you serious. How on earth did George's school records hit the media? You're ridiculous, just another troll I will ignore.
Why do you even bother?....Weirdo's like that only post, to see who show's any interest in their dull existance.....
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
May I ask a question in an insane dysfunctional nation? Was Trayvon a product of a 1950's good old days family? Tell me. Progressives are so adamant about the "good old days". So was mom in miami...and Dad in Sanford....and anything else in between.....ahowing da love without guilt..And did they get paid well in probably government style jobs "partaying" enjoying life on the backs of the real suckers.
The one thing that always bothered me about his case is that there was a shooting in a near gated community. It's not like that happens every day. I'm sure with all the police cars, ambulances, detectives and so forth, that somebody where Marin was staying had to be aware of what was happening. Nobody was able to put two and two together? I mean, somebody was shot and killed in your complex, and your kid didn't return home that night, doesn't that set off alarms in your head?

Nobody called to report Martin missing until the next day. Don't these people listen or watch the news? If I found out there was a shooting death anywhere my family was at, the first thing I would be doing is calling their house to make sure that my family members were okay.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was defending himself from a crazed madman. I'm sure he thought Zimmerman was a pervert who was trying to kidnap him.
Zimmerthugman should have stayed in his vehicle.
Let's see, Marin didn't have a scratch on him, he had a man pinned down and was beating him mercilessly, and Martin was defending himself? Martin was screaming for help?

I'd love for somebody on the prosecution side to come up with that story. You people sure have a wild imagination. I can see the thug now pounding Zimmerman's head screaming "HELP! HELP!" LOL!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile zimmerman just happens to appear on the sidewalk in front of the boy's home.
After he was told by the cops to stay by his truck three blocks away.
You know dummy, when you keep repeating lies, we will keep pointing them out. The shooting was not in front of the house ghetto boy was staying at. The police NEVER ONCE told Zimmerman to stay by his truck or anywhere else for that matter.

The only thing worse than a troll is a lying troll.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing that always bothered me about his case is that there was a shooting in a near gated community. It's not like that happens every day.
It does happen all the time.

Usually, it is someone inside the gated community who kills his wife and sometimes his kids.

++

2 men killed as bullets rattle quiet community
December 28, 2011|By Arelis R. Hernández, Orlando Sentinel

A barrage of bullets inside a gated Orlando community Tuesday night ended the lives of two men and left their neighbors stunned.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Alrick Cole, 31, and Everton Jackson, 21 were shot to death outside 6754 Cherry Grove Circle about 10:52 p.m after "some type of verbal altercation at the residence between several subjects."

When deputies arrived at the Lake Gloria Preserve subdivision just east of Florida Mall, Jackson was lying dead in the street while Cole's body was found near a pond behind the house.

Both were pronounced dead at the scene, according to sheriff's office spokeswoman Ginette Rodriguez.

Detectives have no suspects and the investigation is ongoing.

The front of the two-story home was pockmarked with at least five bullet holes identified by police with numbered stickers.

The residents huddled inside the home, declining interviews and peeking occasionally through the window blinds.

On the street, chalk circles marked where bullet casings fell — more than half a dozen — leading to the bloody spatter on driveway pavement opposite the home.

A man identified as Cole's father, Raymond Turner, came out of the home and told reporters his family is "hanging in there."

He said police had few details about what happened but said it may have been a home invasion.

Both victims have criminal pasts, court records show. Jackson has been arrested numerous times on charges ranging from carrying a concealed firearm to drug possession.

Cole was charged in March 2010 with violating a domestic-violence injunction.

Neighbors said they were shaken and surprised by the bloodshed, citing the community's active homeowner's association and security system.

Resident Aurea Rico said she was preparing for bed when she heard the first pop from across the street.

"I thought it was fireworks or something," Rico said.

She walked into her living room to check if her front door was secure when more shots rang out.

"Pa, pa, pa!," she said, mimicking the sound and patting her chest. "There were so many. My nerves are shot."

Fernando Cordova said there have been robberies and fires in the neighborhood before but not gunfire.

"I can't believe this happened here," he said. "Things are so strict. We never have any kind of disorder."

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, Marin didn't have a scratch on him,
You are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.

You keep repeating this lie and we keep proving that you are a m/f c/s liar and you post the lie(s) again.

What a shame it is we can deliver this message personally- you m/f c/s liar.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
If I found out there was a shooting death anywhere my family was at, the first thing I would be doing is calling their house to make sure that my family members were okay.
If there was a news report in your community of a man killing his wife and children and holding off the police, threatening suicide, I am certain the first thing your family would do is call to see if you were involved.

Of course, we who know you know there would be no chance of you killing yourself.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You know dummy, when you keep repeating lies,
Here's a thought: let's see if there was a scratch on Martin, and if there was, you agree to stop posting.

Of course... you'd have to give us your word... which is worthless.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.
You keep repeating this lie and we keep proving that you are a m/f c/s liar and you post the lie(s) again.
What a shame it is we can deliver this message personally- you m/f c/s liar.
Government keeps looking the other way on black on white criminal acts and everything else related to it. Talk to the victims of it and broadcast it. When it starts people willsee the horrors that occurs. So only the men and women who move away from the situation and the police, firefighters, medical personnel and others who can not write books and have television shows on all of the fun know it.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
The police NEVER ONCE told Zimmerman to stay by his truck or anywhere else for that matter.
We have the transcript.

When the police became aware that your fat polished pedophile turd was running after Martin, Zimmerman was instructed to not pursue him further.

Florida is going to be able to show your pedophile continued to pursue after he was told not to, and after the pedophile agree to not pursue him further.

The fact remains: Zimmerman was pretending to be a cop that he could never be. Most of us know fat little turds like Zimmerman who are failures in life but find some kind of courage in putting a gun in his pants where most men have penises.

I am sure you sympathize with the pedophile cop wannabe.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
I can see the thug now pounding Zimmerman's head screaming "HELP! HELP!" LOL!
Maybe you can raise money and get computer animation of the four stories the pedophile told.

The trick would be to be able to present them to the jury.

The pedophile of course isn't going to take the stand because he has already proved to be a liar- a m/f c/s liar, like yourself.

We see: you have a lot in common. Perhaps also a fat ugly lying wife?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the transcript.
When the police became aware that your fat polished pedophile turd was running after Martin, Zimmerman was instructed to not pursue him further.
Florida is going to be able to show your pedophile continued to pursue after he was told not to, and after the pedophile agree to not pursue him further.
You must get a real jolly from lying hoping you can convince others. The police NEVER instructed Zim to stop pursuing Martin. The only thing the DISPATCHER (not police) said was "We don't need you to do that." That's all. It was not an order of any kind--merely a suggestion. NOBODY said anything about a truck. Another lie you promote.

Now here is the 911 tape in it's entirety. You point out the time stamp of where the dispatcher gave Zimmerman a direct order to stay by his truck. Go ahead lying troll, give it a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
< The only thing the DISPATCHER (not police) said was "We don't need you to do that." That's all. It was not an order of any kind--merely a suggestion.
Actually, Pinocchio, it is an *instruction* and not only did the dispatcher tell him to stop pursing this boy- who had a perfect right to be exactly where he was at... on a sidewalk on the way home- but your pedophile cop wannabee acknowledged the instruction... but continued the pursuit anyway.

The state of Florida is going to be able to put his footsteps on a map and your armed pedophile cop wannabee pop up in front of this boy at night who had every right to be, on the sidewalk in front of his house.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Now here is the 911 tape in it's entirety.
Funny how the pedophile got from the truck- with the seat belt alarms going off- to out completely of sight of the truck three blocks away after he was told to not pursue this boy- who had every right to be exactly where he was at when the pedophile killed him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,721 - 20,740 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,033,329
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Lord Hater 42,961
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr RaceCityUsa 17,330
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) 2 hr 100 percent frienduh 127
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Mary NY 478,226
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Panamaed 2,631
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,736
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••