Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 20 comments on the Mar 19, 2012, New York Daily News story titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23365 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile zimmerman just happens to appear on the sidewalk in front of the boy's home.
After he was told by the cops to stay by his truck three blocks away.
You know dummy, when you keep repeating lies, we will keep pointing them out. The shooting was not in front of the house ghetto boy was staying at. The police NEVER ONCE told Zimmerman to stay by his truck or anywhere else for that matter.

The only thing worse than a troll is a lying troll.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23366 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing that always bothered me about his case is that there was a shooting in a near gated community. It's not like that happens every day.
It does happen all the time.

Usually, it is someone inside the gated community who kills his wife and sometimes his kids.

++

2 men killed as bullets rattle quiet community
December 28, 2011|By Arelis R. Hernández, Orlando Sentinel

A barrage of bullets inside a gated Orlando community Tuesday night ended the lives of two men and left their neighbors stunned.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Alrick Cole, 31, and Everton Jackson, 21 were shot to death outside 6754 Cherry Grove Circle about 10:52 p.m after "some type of verbal altercation at the residence between several subjects."

When deputies arrived at the Lake Gloria Preserve subdivision just east of Florida Mall, Jackson was lying dead in the street while Cole's body was found near a pond behind the house.

Both were pronounced dead at the scene, according to sheriff's office spokeswoman Ginette Rodriguez.

Detectives have no suspects and the investigation is ongoing.

The front of the two-story home was pockmarked with at least five bullet holes identified by police with numbered stickers.

The residents huddled inside the home, declining interviews and peeking occasionally through the window blinds.

On the street, chalk circles marked where bullet casings fell — more than half a dozen — leading to the bloody spatter on driveway pavement opposite the home.

A man identified as Cole's father, Raymond Turner, came out of the home and told reporters his family is "hanging in there."

He said police had few details about what happened but said it may have been a home invasion.

Both victims have criminal pasts, court records show. Jackson has been arrested numerous times on charges ranging from carrying a concealed firearm to drug possession.

Cole was charged in March 2010 with violating a domestic-violence injunction.

Neighbors said they were shaken and surprised by the bloodshed, citing the community's active homeowner's association and security system.

Resident Aurea Rico said she was preparing for bed when she heard the first pop from across the street.

"I thought it was fireworks or something," Rico said.

She walked into her living room to check if her front door was secure when more shots rang out.

"Pa, pa, pa!," she said, mimicking the sound and patting her chest. "There were so many. My nerves are shot."

Fernando Cordova said there have been robberies and fires in the neighborhood before but not gunfire.

"I can't believe this happened here," he said. "Things are so strict. We never have any kind of disorder."

Level 5

Location hidden

#23367 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, Marin didn't have a scratch on him,
You are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.

You keep repeating this lie and we keep proving that you are a m/f c/s liar and you post the lie(s) again.

What a shame it is we can deliver this message personally- you m/f c/s liar.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23368 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
If I found out there was a shooting death anywhere my family was at, the first thing I would be doing is calling their house to make sure that my family members were okay.
If there was a news report in your community of a man killing his wife and children and holding off the police, threatening suicide, I am certain the first thing your family would do is call to see if you were involved.

Of course, we who know you know there would be no chance of you killing yourself.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23369 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You know dummy, when you keep repeating lies,
Here's a thought: let's see if there was a scratch on Martin, and if there was, you agree to stop posting.

Of course... you'd have to give us your word... which is worthless.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#23370 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.
You keep repeating this lie and we keep proving that you are a m/f c/s liar and you post the lie(s) again.
What a shame it is we can deliver this message personally- you m/f c/s liar.
Government keeps looking the other way on black on white criminal acts and everything else related to it. Talk to the victims of it and broadcast it. When it starts people willsee the horrors that occurs. So only the men and women who move away from the situation and the police, firefighters, medical personnel and others who can not write books and have television shows on all of the fun know it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23371 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
The police NEVER ONCE told Zimmerman to stay by his truck or anywhere else for that matter.
We have the transcript.

When the police became aware that your fat polished pedophile turd was running after Martin, Zimmerman was instructed to not pursue him further.

Florida is going to be able to show your pedophile continued to pursue after he was told not to, and after the pedophile agree to not pursue him further.

The fact remains: Zimmerman was pretending to be a cop that he could never be. Most of us know fat little turds like Zimmerman who are failures in life but find some kind of courage in putting a gun in his pants where most men have penises.

I am sure you sympathize with the pedophile cop wannabe.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23372 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I can see the thug now pounding Zimmerman's head screaming "HELP! HELP!" LOL!
Maybe you can raise money and get computer animation of the four stories the pedophile told.

The trick would be to be able to present them to the jury.

The pedophile of course isn't going to take the stand because he has already proved to be a liar- a m/f c/s liar, like yourself.

We see: you have a lot in common. Perhaps also a fat ugly lying wife?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23373 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the transcript.
When the police became aware that your fat polished pedophile turd was running after Martin, Zimmerman was instructed to not pursue him further.
Florida is going to be able to show your pedophile continued to pursue after he was told not to, and after the pedophile agree to not pursue him further.
You must get a real jolly from lying hoping you can convince others. The police NEVER instructed Zim to stop pursuing Martin. The only thing the DISPATCHER (not police) said was "We don't need you to do that." That's all. It was not an order of any kind--merely a suggestion. NOBODY said anything about a truck. Another lie you promote.

Now here is the 911 tape in it's entirety. You point out the time stamp of where the dispatcher gave Zimmerman a direct order to stay by his truck. Go ahead lying troll, give it a listen:

Level 5

Location hidden

#23374 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
< The only thing the DISPATCHER (not police) said was "We don't need you to do that." That's all. It was not an order of any kind--merely a suggestion.
Actually, Pinocchio, it is an *instruction* and not only did the dispatcher tell him to stop pursing this boy- who had a perfect right to be exactly where he was at... on a sidewalk on the way home- but your pedophile cop wannabee acknowledged the instruction... but continued the pursuit anyway.

The state of Florida is going to be able to put his footsteps on a map and your armed pedophile cop wannabee pop up in front of this boy at night who had every right to be, on the sidewalk in front of his house.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23375 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Now here is the 911 tape in it's entirety.
Funny how the pedophile got from the truck- with the seat belt alarms going off- to out completely of sight of the truck three blocks away after he was told to not pursue this boy- who had every right to be exactly where he was at when the pedophile killed him.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23376 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the pedophile got from the truck- with the seat belt alarms going off- to out completely of sight of the truck three blocks away after he was told to not pursue this boy- who had every right to be exactly where he was at when the pedophile killed him.
Who cares how far he was away from his truck? It's irrelevant. He was never told to stay where he was at. Dispatch only told him they didn't need him to follow Martin. He was free to walk wherever he desired. Using the timestamp of the 911 call, the map, the place of the shooting, defense is going to prove that Martin waited on Zimmerman to attack him.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23377 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares how far he was away from his truck? It's irrelevant.
If the lying pedophile cop wannabe had been standing next to his truck waiting for the cops to show up he wouldn't have been on the sidewalk that the boy was on, minding his own business, going home after (how dare he) going to the store to get a can of tea and candy.

Understand - you pedophile apologist- how you don't want to mention zimmerman was three blocks away from where he was told to stay put.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23378 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the lying pedophile cop wannabe had been standing next to his truck waiting for the cops to show up he wouldn't have been on the sidewalk that the boy was on, minding his own business, going home after (how dare he) going to the store to get a can of tea and candy.
Understand - you pedophile apologist- how you don't want to mention zimmerman was three blocks away from where he was told to stay put.
Oh, so instead of accepting my challenge, you keep pumping out more of your lies? Once again, nobody told Zimmerman to stay anywhere. If you can find it on the 911 tape that I provided, then by all means, show us that you are not a pathological liar and point it out.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23379 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so instead of accepting my challenge,
Challenge?

We already established you as m/f c/s liar.

Your word is worthless.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23380 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so instead of accepting my challenge, you keep pumping out more of your lies? Once again, nobody told Zimmerman to stay anywhere.
You provided?

The link to the transcript is in this thread a long time before you join it, you m/f c/s lying toad.

Make sure you listen to the entire thing, toad, particularly the section when the pedophile decides this boy he turned the truck around was guilty.

Do let me know when you figure out how the pedophile got three blocks aware from the truck and from the spot he agreed to meet the cops- how it was in the opposite direction.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23381 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided?
The link to the transcript is in this thread a long time before you join it, you m/f c/s lying toad.
Make sure you listen to the entire thing, toad, particularly the section when the pedophile decides this boy he turned the truck around was guilty.
Do let me know when you figure out how the pedophile got three blocks aware from the truck and from the spot he agreed to meet the cops- how it was in the opposite direction.
Still waiting for you to point out which part of the 911 call where dispatch told Zim to wait by his truck. I know it's a waste of time. But I'll keep waiting anyway.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23382 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to point out which part of the 911 call
still waiting for you to explain why the coroner said Martin had injuries to his hands while you insist otherwise.

Gee... who's opinion is worth something?

I'm not waiting for you to learn how to speak English or for your word to be worth a damn.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23391 Feb 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
"pounding Zimmerman's head", how funny. Show me some medical proof of that.
...So late...So uninformed....and with SO LITTLE.....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23396 Feb 25, 2013
CNN looks at public’s letters to George Zimmerman
Want to see what the public has written to George Zimmerman?

“Erin Burnett OutFront” looks at the comments in a report at 7 p.m. Monday on CNN. The show repeats at 11 p.m.

David Mattingly was granted an unrestricted look at the letters and cards sent to Zimmerman after his attorneys opened a fund-raising site online, a CNN spokesman said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Law is What Hillary Clinton Says it Is 6 min Culture Auditor 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,220,863
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min positronium 52,894
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 496,398
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 97,150
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr zazz 13,507
News Black Babies Used as Alligator Bait in Florida 2 hr A brother 13
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 hr A duck 18,095
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]