Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,036)

Showing posts 20,701 - 20,720 of29,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you lying about Trayvon?
A parent who is not allowed to hear 911 tapes, who is being lied to by law enforcement is the kind of parent who hires an attorney after her son is murdered.
Why do you lie about George? Nice try... No one said Tracy wasn't allowed to hear the tapes , SPD wasn't keeping them from him. Prove SPD was lying to Tracy.....facts not some stupid off the wall opinion of yours, which by the way no one on this thread cares about. Chief Lee didn't want them released to the public because it was an on going investigation.

Crump as usual used his pressuring and intimidation to get his way from Triplett to get the tapes released. It's been on going every since. Typical race baiters...if you don't get your way use threats.

Trayvon's parents are free to travel the coun
try but George's parents are in isolation because of threats,just goes to show how uncivilized one side is.

Hiring an attorney for financial gain before your child was even laid to rest is disgusting and shameful.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Robert Zimmerman, George's brother was on HBO's Bill Maher Show, last night....he did very well and represented his brother well....
He was on last week is that the same one or was he on again last night?

George has waived his right to be at the hearing today.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
He was on last week is that the same one or was he on again last night?
George has waived his right to be at the hearing today.
Same one, i am sure...they play it several times...he told of how Sanford has a lot of crime and represented his brother honorably....he's a class act....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Same one, i am sure...they play it several times...he told of how Sanford has a lot of crime and represented his brother honorably....he's a class act....
When I first heard he was going to be on Maher I thought he had lost his mind. You're right even Maher complimented Robert on what a great guy he is. The ones that say different are jealous.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put it this way lowlife: I would rather have a George Zimmerman in my neighborhood than a Travon Martin. The problem with my neighborhood is all the George Zimmerman's moved out, and the Travon's moved in. Just like with any other deteriorating neighborhood in our country.
Twin Lakes retreat was a nice place at one time until the economy went south. The TH George and Shellie lived in is for sale by the lady that owns it, Wt#6 John's place is for rent, he still owns it,wt.#12-13 have moved out and it is for rent. Some others are in foreclosure like the one Selma and Mary were in.

Sanford is just like other places there are nice areas and there are the high crime places and whether they like it or not it is in the black section of Goldsboro. I don't live around that area thank goodness. I'm sick of people lumping everyone that has a Sanford address into the same stereotype dirty,high crime, poverty stricken dump, its wrong and untrue.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie about George? Nice try... No one said Tracy wasn't allowed to hear the tapes , SPD wasn't keeping them from him. Prove SPD was lying to Tracy.....facts not some stupid off the wall opinion of yours, which by the way no one on this thread cares about. Chief Lee didn't want them released to the public because it was an on going investigation.
Crump as usual used his pressuring and intimidation to get his way from Triplett to get the tapes released. It's been on going every since. Typical race baiters...if you don't get your way use threats.
Trayvon's parents are free to travel the coun
try but George's parents are in isolation because of threats,just goes to show how uncivilized one side is.
Hiring an attorney for financial gain before your child was even laid to rest is disgusting and shameful.
Let's review. Trayvon died at around 7PM on February 26, there was very little local news regarding the incident and no national media or internet interest until Crump's morning press conference on March
16th. That's nearly three weeks that the SPD was fooling around while hoping the incident would go away. We know that the local press was being stonewalled, we know that SPD was slow in providing information and details to Tracy Martin and we know that SPD had totally ignored Mary Cutcher because Chief Lee apologized for the departments foot dragging at the very same press conference.

SPD also admitted that they didn't make any attempt to identify the deceased by knocking on doors that evening and that they had no clue who the deceased was until after Tracy Martin called the following mid morning.

A reasonable person might conclude that the Sanford Police Department's indecision set the stage for media and internet frenzy that began after that press conference. Florida's Governor and Attorney General believe that way.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Let's review. Trayvon died at around 7PM on February 26, there was very little local news regarding the incident and no national media or internet interest until Crump's morning press conference on March
16th. That's nearly three weeks that the SPD was fooling around while hoping the incident would go away. We know that the local press was being stonewalled, we know that SPD was slow in providing information and details to Tracy Martin and we know that SPD had totally ignored Mary Cutcher because Chief Lee apologized for the departments foot dragging at the very same press conference.
SPD also admitted that they didn't make any attempt to identify the deceased by knocking on doors that evening and that they had no clue who the deceased was until after Tracy Martin called the following mid morning.
A reasonable person might conclude that the Sanford Police Department's indecision set the stage for media and internet frenzy that began after that press conference. Florida's Governor and Attorney General believe that way.
Very well put.

Of course the people on here who have convicted the victim and are excusing all of the criminal behavior of Trayvon's murderer are making their judgment based solely on the fact that Trayvon was black. That's really what they are condemning him for and are gleeful that he is dead.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put.
Of course the people on here who have convicted the victim and are excusing all of the criminal behavior of Trayvon's murderer are making their judgment based solely on the fact that Trayvon was black. That's really what they are condemning him for and are gleeful that he is dead.
You've got that right. And their heads are going to be exploding soon because O'Mara got slapped down again.
YAY ZIMMERMAN

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I officially declare February 26 Traygone day and give all white people a day off.

YAY ZIMMERMAN
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Let's review. Trayvon died at around 7PM on February 26, there was very little local news regarding the incident and no national media or internet interest until Crump's morning press conference on March
Let's review this....Nelson made Crump a witness herself to be deposed. Oct.19 Nelson said the courts going to make Crump a witness for the purpose of taking the deposition regarding the issue...West thanked her and said he woud schedule it which he did for Feb. 5th when Blackwell showed up 5 minutes before the hearing and Crumps arranged depo. Nelson said she would rule later instead of later the same day, the whole day was already set aside. Then Feb.22nd today, the motion was denied. She kept referring to Crump as the oppossing counsel, he's not even BDLR said he wasn't.

So his motions are now entered and just adding to the appeals list. She will kick the case on to a jury, no doubt. O'Mara told George to simply stay home.

Where is the link that Chief Lee said the department was foot dragging?

Lee reasserted he believed that physical evidence and testimony has backed up Zimmerman’s story, and the police department will not release evidence that is part of an open investigation.

“We have done a fair and complete investigation,” he said.“We will not play out this investigation in front of the media

Read more: The Sanford Herald -
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

A parent who is not allowed to hear 911 tapes, who is being lied to by law enforcement is the kind of parent who hires an attorney after her son is murdered.
I am so grateful that they had the resources to have representation.
LE are quite skilled at not lying. But being cagey, for sure.
The family had to know what they were opening themselves up to going against the police handling of the killing. God Bless 'em.

As emotional as the 911 screams are no one will professionally go out on that limb. I think the bigger game-changer is the N/E call. Sets a whole different tone for the encounter.

I have to wonder how we all found out about it.
Was that the "leaked" call?

YAY CRUMP!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put.
Oh, the guilt game again? Where is my barf bag?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard two experts talk about the screaming on the call. One said it is Trayvon. The other said he can't be sure it is Trayvon but he is sure it is not Zimmerman.
O'Mara's last attempt at postponing Zimmerman's day is court failed. He will face a jury of his peers. We will see justice done for the murder of an unarmed defenseless child.
You heard 2 so called experts that brought themselves into the eye of the media through the Orlando Sentinel. These same guys are pushing their software to LE for $5,000 a pop. It's BS.

You forgot what the expert at the SPD said after testing George, even having him on his back screaming.....what was that result?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Crump doesn't give a crap about Trayvon, he's just a tool for his agenda. He has done exactly what him and his PR Julison set out to do.They manufactured a lie and along with the race baiters the blacks ate it like they were starving. He knows how to play the game he's been at it for some time.
Marketing that's what they did...hire a PR and establish the tools....the theme...done....the idea...done and stay in the media gather a crowd start selling the products.

OMara needs to take off the gloves and stop with the "poor parents lost their son and remembering Trayvon' birthday speeches." Soooooooo annoying, it's George and his family that's important...focus.

When they all 4 huddled after the hearing I thought they were planning to go out for beers. And what's with Nelson saying O'Mara's staff can sit out in another room durng the trial, are you serious?

What the prosecution has been doing all along has been trying to delay discovery just to burden the defense......O'Mara should have told the judge the one leaking information "inadvertently" have been the prosecution not the defense.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review this....Nelson made Crump a witness herself to be deposed. Oct.19 Nelson said the courts going to make Crump a witness for the purpose of taking the deposition regarding the issue...West thanked her and said he woud schedule it which he did for Feb. 5th when Blackwell showed up 5 minutes before the hearing and Crumps arranged depo. Nelson said she would rule later instead of later the same day, the whole day was already set aside. Then Feb.22nd today, the motion was denied. She kept referring to Crump as the oppossing counsel, he's not even BDLR said he wasn't.
So his motions are now entered and just adding to the appeals list. She will kick the case on to a jury, no doubt. O'Mara told George to simply stay home.
Where is the link that Chief Lee said the department was foot dragging?
Lee reasserted he believed that physical evidence and testimony has backed up Zimmerman’s story, and the police department will not release evidence that is part of an open investigation.
“We have done a fair and complete investigation,” he said.“We will not play out this investigation in front of the media
Read more: The Sanford Herald -
Lee doesn't work there anymore Sally and eventually the public relations officer was also dismissed. Obviously someone besides me came to believe that they handled this case very poorly. As a bonus, Gov Scott and Attorney General Bondi, both tea party Republicans thought it wise to take the case out of the Seminole Brevard state attorneys office.

You're saying that you didn't actually see Ben Crump's press conference of Mar 16th and only became interested when Rev Al came to town?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard two experts talk about the screaming on the call. One said it is Trayvon. The other said he can't be sure it is Trayvon but he is sure it is not Zimmerman.
O'Mara's last attempt at postponing Zimmerman's day is court failed. He will face a jury of his peers. We will see justice done for the murder of an unarmed defenseless child.
I do hope those voice experts make it to court so we can recreate how this all happened.

Travon jumps Zim and he is defenseless so says Martin's autopsy and injuries sustained by Zimmerman. The thug is punching him in the face and pounding his head into the cement while screaming "HELP! HELP!"

Could we find a jury stupid enough to believe this scenario? Maybe we can bring back the OJ jurors.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard 2 so called experts that brought themselves into the eye of the media
The thug pedophile is still in jail.

Funny how that is, bigot.

Can't wait to see his fat ugly wife go on trial.

You, bigot?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Travon jumps Zim
The pedophile zimmerman just happens to appear on the sidewalk in front of the boy's home.

After he was told by the cops to stay by his truck three blocks away.

And the boy just happened to be on the way home walking- of all places- on the sidewalk going directly to his house.

Shocking!

And the pedophile thug has a history of violence, an assert record, likes to hit women, and doesn't like blacks.

And is on tape already convicting the teenager of a crime he did not commit.

And let's not forget that the pedophile has already lied to the court.

Tick tock, Pinocchio, tick tock.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
The thug is punching him in the face
Gosh, if only the pedophile can figure out a way to have his body put there in front of the boy three blocks away from where he was told to stay put.

If only he did not already flat out lie to the very court where he will stand trail.

If only he did not tell four versions of this story.

I look forward to his wife's trial, don't you, Pinocchio?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. The prosecution is forbidden by law from "leaking" info.
O'Mara is the one holding press conferences and putting out deliberate lies, you know like the one about Trayvon being a MMA expert.
You're a liar and no one takes you serious. How on earth did George's school records hit the media? You're ridiculous, just another troll I will ignore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,701 - 20,720 of29,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,073,378
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min JessicaAtriedes 483,126
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 15 min who cares 2,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Brian_G 45,612
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 33 min Lon Spector 93
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,392
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 17,553
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••