Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23294 Feb 21, 2013
Crump couldn't get there fast enough to seal Trayvon's school records. There have been so many lies.

Trayvon Martin was expelled, not on suspension,expelled. Trayvon was a trouble maker, he baited George, hid, stalked and hunted him, waiting for George to get off the phone.

George was arrested and charged because Team Crump created and sold a lie that brought people to the verge of riots.

http://www.standard.net/stories/2012/03/21/ho...

"Earlier in the day at Krop High, the school formally recognized the death of Trayvon with an announcement over the loudspeakers.
“They just said that we lost a family member,” said Ashley Kristive, a junior at Krop and friend of Trayvon from middle school.
The principal, Dawn Baglos, asked everyone to take a moment of silence to honor Trayvon.
The school announcement came more than three weeks after Trayvon was killed in Sanford and after his death has became a national cause.

Kristive said the gesture was a “good thing” but maybe too late. Trayvon was expelled from the school at the time of his death.

The school had asked Krop teachers not to speak to media, apparently out of respect for his family.
“I heard we were not supposed to talk about it,” said Montovani Girard-Jean, who was in English class with Trayvon.“People deserve to know what happened to him. It was messed up.”
But students on campus and on social media this week talked about holding a memorial in his honor.”

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23295 Feb 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though it was some time ago, our schools had in-school suspensions. You didn't go home and party out in front of the TV set. You sat in one room, had to be studying a book that you used in one of your classrooms, and it was torture instead of rewarding. You didn't switch classes, you didn't eat lunch with your friends, you didn't have time to sneak out for a cigarette unless you did so during a bathroom break.
Even though you and i rarely agree...i do agree on these points....plus, that for many reasons, many black children just aren't taught life lessons and skills by their elders.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#23296 Feb 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Wally, tell us about the good old days again, when whites had their own schools and the right to vote.
The rapist blames the victim.
What a shame it is some puissant coward pedophile like zimmerman doesn't visit your family, Pinocchio.
Be then again... maybe he already has.
I know you will disagree with me....but, notice that the 1960-70's, when USA educations started to lose ground, versus other countries in global standards and rankings....also coincides with the exact timeframe of the forced busing and integration of our school systems?.........
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23299 Feb 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Even though you and i rarely agree...i do agree on these points....plus, that for many reasons, many black children just aren't taught life lessons and skills by their elders.....
It's the whole break down of family. Most of these children don't even have a father image in their lives or maybe one when it's convenient for the baby daddy.. Most of them are too busy trying to get out of paying child support for all of them.(I'm not saying Tracy did) It's become the norm. screw-em and leave-em. Children learn what they live, look at Tracy 5 kids from 5 different women and look at the step kids too.

Trayvon had a half-assed life....half of a mom, half of a dad, half brothers, half sisters, half cousins and on down the line. He was passed around and for that reason I feel sorry for him. Trayvon probably did have desires to be a pilot when he was that little boy in the Hollister shirt but along the way things changed and his school records will give an idea of when that change happened.

What kind of parent hires an attorney like Crump 2 days after their son is killed...not even buried yet. What kind of a parent has civil suits on their mind and seeing dollar signs before they can even grieve they start hitting the air ways. As soon as Crump slithered into the scene Tracy stopped cooperating, changed from saying no the screams were not Trayvons to yes they were. Not letting SPD do their job by giving them the access to the phone.

Crump has put too much into this case and he's determined to go after George's future assets.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23300 Feb 21, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> The dumbing down of Americas schools to accomodate minorites is sad for everyone Even the minority students who want to learn lose out. In the end we all lose thanks to LBJ and integration Look at a group of individuals in a social setting they segregate themselves by choice . With a few exceptions , of course.

Level 7

Location hidden

#23301 Feb 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lxjlk6Lv4jgXX
I remember that on the local news....i actually went to that school, years ago....she was commited with a Baker Act...proper procedure for the police.....being expelled was correct, also.....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23302 Feb 21, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> The dumbing down of Americas schools to accomodate minorites is sad for everyone
You fat, ugly, stupid skanky bigot, what's your excuse? When did you drop out? or did the kick you out for getting pregnant? Ninth grade Do you think you can post one comment that is free of misspellings?

One?

To be sure none free of bigoted remarks.

I do know that you have to look over your shoulder before you talk.

One of.. them... might over hear you,eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#23303 Feb 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Trayvon had a half-assed life.
The pedophile that killed him had a privileged life-- a daddy who was a judge and wealthy and look at how he turned you: an unemployed hateful bigoted bum who molests children and hits women.

To be sure: the kind of creature you would look up to.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23304 Feb 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I know you will disagree with me....but, notice that the 1960-70's, when USA educations started to lose ground, versus other countries in global standards and rankings.
Look at what US "educations" turned out then: people like you and other bigots you associate with here.

I think individuals should take responsibility for their own success or- here- failures.

Racism is a thing of the past. Those that still exist find refuge here where they can rant without repercussion.

Like cockroaches, shine a light on you and you scurry away.

The USA has a literacy rate of over 98 percent. It is "falling" because the rest of the world is catching up or passing while the semi-literate such as the bigots here cry about educational spending.

You need to be held up as examples as what can happen- we don't want to end with a society of citizens like yourself.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23305 Feb 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Even though you and i rarely agree...i do agree on these points....plus, that for many reasons, many black children just aren't taught life lessons and skills by their elders.....
Is that how you can excuse your own bigotry?

Your parents were racists?

Level 7

Location hidden

#23306 Feb 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you can excuse your own bigotry?
Your parents were racists?
Myself and others here, feel so sad for you.....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23307 Feb 21, 2013
http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/press-re...

Martin/Fulton look foolish trying to repeal the SYG Law.....George is not invoking the SYG.

Crump and civil lawyers want it gone because of the full immunity and not being able to sue.

Level 7

Location hidden

#23308 Feb 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.gzlegalcase.com/ind ex.php/press-releases/98-a-res ponse-to-jonathan-capehart-s-e ditorials-in-regards-to-the-zi mmerman-case
Martin/Fulton look foolish trying to repeal the SYG Law.....George is not invoking the SYG.
Crump and civil lawyers want it gone because of the full immunity and not being able to sue.
It would be termed Ex Post Facto, in Florida....meaning it would'nt effect George anyway....only cases that would come after it was changed...that term also mean's he cannot be charged with any crime, that was'nt a crime, when commited.....
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#23311 Feb 21, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony you invoke and claim faith in the name of God, when it's your side (the leftist scum) who denounce, ridicule, and dismiss such.
Reminds me of a debate I got into on another board with another Obamatard saying the Republicans in the "red states" are "poor, overly religious, and uneducated"...similar to our affirmative action, inexperienced President saying people cling to their guns and religion.*
Speaking of overly religious, poor, and uneducated...I could say the same about the majority of African Americans, who vote mostly Democrat.
So you contribute to the insult-a-thon?
And I invoke irony?

I don't confuse religion with politics.
Too many "debaters" do.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23312 Feb 21, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, Hard to imaging I was ever for in favor of integration. After seeing this Vid it was undoubtedly a huge mistake
Then when they haul her away in handcuffs, it's discrimination.

Integrations doesn't work. If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix it with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing: a cup of bad milk.

People of different races can live together in peace. People of different cultures can't.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23313 Feb 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
They have no mentors to look up to.

A child is born to an upper-class family. As children do, the emulate their parents. As they age, they realize to maintain their lifestyle, it requires a lot of studying to get into a good college, a lot of hard work once you get into college, staying out of trouble and early child rearing.

Middle-class children do the same. They observe the way their parents are able to maintain their middle-class lifestyle. Most of them get some college or learn a trade or skill. Those children become middle-class adults themselves.

A poor kid on the other hand has little to hold on to. Government supplies them with an apartment in the projects, food, utilities, money. As the child grows, he or she learns to have children before they are adults themselves. Government will take care of everything right down to babysitting should you decide to get a job.

There are exceptions to the rule, but they are exceptions and not the norm. Upper-class children may become wealthy. Middle-class children may move up to upper class. But how does a ghetto child move up?

Look at the pimp, look at the drug dealers, look at the thieves.

As much as I hate to compare our people to animals, I have to in order to make a point.

If you have a dog with severe mental or physical problems, you don't encourage them to mate. You mate prime animals such as pure breds or those animals with specific qualities.

In the US, we encourage the poor to procreate at a higher rate than the working or the intelligent. The more kids you have, the larger HUD home you get, the more food stamps, the larger welfare check. Then we can't figure out why we can't solve poverty in this country.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23314 Feb 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Wally, tell us about the good old days again, when whites had their own schools and the right to vote.
The rapist blames the victim.
What a shame it is some puissant coward pedophile like zimmerman doesn't visit your family, Pinocchio.
Be then again... maybe he already has.
Let me put it this way lowlife: I would rather have a George Zimmerman in my neighborhood than a Travon Martin. The problem with my neighborhood is all the George Zimmerman's moved out, and the Travon's moved in. Just like with any other deteriorating neighborhood in our country.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23320 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't speak for me you ignorant bigot.
What a hissy fit that little troll was having....it's so refreshing to push their buttons and watch them squirm.:) Somebody needs some mirror time.

Level 7

Location hidden

#23322 Feb 22, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hissy fit that little troll was having....it's so refreshing to push their buttons and watch them squirm.:) Somebody needs some mirror time.
Robert Zimmerman, George's brother was on HBO's Bill Maher Show, last night....he did very well and represented his brother well....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23323 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you lying about Trayvon?
A parent who is not allowed to hear 911 tapes, who is being lied to by law enforcement is the kind of parent who hires an attorney after her son is murdered.
Why do you lie about George? Nice try... No one said Tracy wasn't allowed to hear the tapes , SPD wasn't keeping them from him. Prove SPD was lying to Tracy.....facts not some stupid off the wall opinion of yours, which by the way no one on this thread cares about. Chief Lee didn't want them released to the public because it was an on going investigation.

Crump as usual used his pressuring and intimidation to get his way from Triplett to get the tapes released. It's been on going every since. Typical race baiters...if you don't get your way use threats.

Trayvon's parents are free to travel the coun
try but George's parents are in isolation because of threats,just goes to show how uncivilized one side is.

Hiring an attorney for financial gain before your child was even laid to rest is disgusting and shameful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Portlandia 1,153,047
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 45 min Mary NY 490,126
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,608
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 4 hr Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr Miles 17,702
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando