Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
20,581 - 20,600 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
No you are

Bronx, NY

#23116 Feb 5, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>That thug Traygone would have been 18 today Thank God that he never lived long enough to become a bigger burden on society than he already was.Zimmerman will be exonerated of all charges , sue MSN and become an instant millionaire , Sybrina and Tracy will continue to beg for money exploiting their sons death. TNB as usual.
Any money he gets will go to his lawyer. He ruined his already sad life.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23117 Feb 5, 2013
Strange as it seems Judge Nelson seems to be more worried about keeping to the schedule than George's due process and his 6th amendment right.

Loosen up that wig guuuuurl!

Why would she grant Crump a request for protective order without seeing any written filing or without hearing from the defense? Strange

What happened to the 48 hour ruling about things submitted to her in advance or she will not deal with it. This lawyer comes orally into court and
she gives Crump the ok to postpone a scheduled deposition...she had the whole day scheduled for this hearing.

I read his affidavit and there are things missing. The lawyer said the SPD had closed the investigation....false!!!!!!!! !!

Nelson's decision to deny the delay in the trial can be appealed....again if the defense isn't ready it interfers with his due process.

If the state has such a "strong" case then all of the discovery should have been on the table long ago and this dog and pony show would be over. You have a prosecution that purposely has delayed, obstructed and given incomplete discovery.

O'Mara needs to stop asking the state over and over for discovery and just keep filing motions to compel then maybe Nelson would get sick of it and open her eyes and comprehend what's going on. The only problem if the defense doesn't know what they are holding how do they file a motion. So much they have found out has been by accident AND THAT'S BS.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23119 Feb 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Strange as it seems Judge Nelson seems to be more worried about keeping to the schedule than George's due process and his 6th amendment right.
Why would she grant Crump a request for protective order without seeing any written filing or without hearing from the defense? Strange
What happened to the 48 hour ruling about things submitted to her in advance or she will not deal with it. This lawyer comes orally into court and
she gives Crump the ok to postpone a scheduled deposition...she had the whole day scheduled for this hearing.
I read his affidavit and there are things missing. The lawyer said the SPD had closed the investigation....false!!!!!!!! !!
Nelson's decision to deny the delay in the trial can be appealed....again if the defense isn't ready it interfers with his due process.
If the state has such a "strong" case then all of the discovery should have been on the table long ago and this dog and pony show would be over. You have a prosecution that purposely has delayed, obstructed and given incomplete discovery.
O'Mara needs to stop asking the state over and over for discovery and just keep filing motions to compel then maybe Nelson would get sick of it and open her eyes and comprehend what's going on. The only problem if the defense doesn't know what they are holding how do they file a motion. So much they have found out has been by accident AND THAT'S BS.
Did I read this post right Sally? Did you state that you've already read the 15 page affidavit presented to the court and attorney West just this morning?

How did you do that? Do you work for Maryann Morse? Do you work for Don West?

Or are you just lying you azz off as usual?

How much weight do you think George has gained? Looks to me like he's pushing about 275. O'Mara suddenly has a gut too, they must have spent some of that donation loot on pizza and beer.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23120 Feb 5, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think. Esp. since the request to delay the trial was denied. I'm sure they are all outraged that another judge seems to have a vendetta against George. lol.
Yep, you nailed it.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#23121 Feb 5, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> MSNBC will owe Zimmerman a small fortune for misrepresenting facts, altering tapes . and besmirching the character of George Zimmerman
Too bad The poverty pimps cannot be sued for creating the hostile environment that Zimmerman has to hire body guard to protect himself from
Trayvon would never have been shot had he not started pounding on Zimmerman , Thug behavior , Now Trayvon is a pile of ashes his parents are trying to cash in on under the guise of a scholarship fund.
Zimmerman owes O'Mara a small fortune and it's growing everyday. He'll never see a dime.

United States

#23122 Feb 5, 2013
george should get sue- happy like travons mammy did...or just set up donation buckets on every corner...and i hear mammy is setting up a scholarship fund!!!! lmao, wonder who is funding that??? its sure not her, shes not going to tap into her weave money anytime soon.besides that...what would the scholarship be called the "thug trayvon" will it give one money to learn how to break into houses successfully? or the art of rolling a blunt? or maybe it will pay for all the baby-mammys abortions....TNB
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23123 Feb 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Did I read this post right Sally? Did you state that you've already read the 15 page affidavit presented to the court and attorney West just this morning?
How did you do that? Do you work for Maryann Morse? Do you work for Don West?
Or are you just lying you azz off as usual?
How much weight do you think George has gained? Looks to me like he's pushing about 275. O'Mara suddenly has a gut too, they must have spent some of that donation loot on pizza and beer.
I don't need to read it word for word, Troll. I have connections that do it for me. lmao I had the contents of that affidavit before Jeff Weiner.

Who has the burden of proof? lmao again. When you have nothing else you're just like Barefoot you resort to using "pedophile" and "weight."

You're both pathetic trouble makers that are of no value. Don't bother me anymore you are on my chit list...see ya~~~~~~~~~~

Bernie= Chain of Custody.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23124 Feb 5, 2013
http://newsninja2012.com/violent-groups-of-te...

This is how all of those crack babies turned out.

Well at least thanks to the mayor of New York they can't buy large drinks. He's really put the ban on that. He has his priorities ...(geesh!)

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23125 Feb 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://newsninja2012.com/viole nt-groups-of-teens-leave-nyc-b usinesses-in-ruins-thugs-with- no-regard-cause-chaos-all-over /#axzz2K4V9RQpF
This is how all of those crack babies turned out.
Well at least thanks to the mayor of New York they can't buy large drinks. He's really put the ban on that. He has his priorities ...(geesh!)
What is with that site?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23126 Feb 5, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman owes O'Mara a small fortune and it's growing everyday. He'll never see a dime.
He will make his money other ways such as the popularity of the case. It's supply and demand. The smaller the supply--the higher the price. If he wins this case for Zim, he will have people pounding on his door for representation. That's not to mention a possible book on the case.

I never met a broke lawyer in my life.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23127 Feb 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What is with that site?
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/04/flash-...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23128 Feb 6, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> MSNBC will owe Zimmerman a small fortune for misrepresenting facts, altering tapes . and besmirching the character of George Zimmerman
Too bad The poverty pimps cannot be sued for creating the hostile environment that Zimmerman has to hire body guard to protect himself from
Trayvon would never have been shot had he not started pounding on Zimmerman , Thug behavior , Now Trayvon is a pile of ashes his parents are trying to cash in on under the guise of a scholarship fund.
I've lost count of the suits that Beasley Law firm has a list of. There will be plenty of money for O'Mara, West, George, Shellie and the entire family. Have you researched that law firm . Who says the "poverty pimps" can't be sued?

You know Spike Lee and Rosanne did a very underhanded thing that could easily have resulted in someone being killed. It's all on record what they did. Spike Lee is already being sued from the innocent family that lived in the house he exposed as the Zimmerman's.

Roseanne may have to sell her nut farm.:)
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23129 Feb 6, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think. Esp. since the request to delay the trial was denied. I'm sure they are all outraged that another judge seems to have a vendetta against George. lol.
Not at all...she just did them a favor, watch and learn.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23130 Feb 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
You misunderstand me, i realize the trauma of these thug wannabee's and their flashmob crap....I was asking about the hard edge reichwing stance on several of the other stories on that first site, and the request for donations to CPAC?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23131 Feb 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lost count of the suits that Beasley Law firm has a list of. There will be plenty of money for O'Mara, West, George, Shellie and the entire family. Have you researched that law firm . Who says the "poverty pimps" can't be sued?
You know Spike Lee and Rosanne did a very underhanded thing that could easily have resulted in someone being killed. It's all on record what they did. Spike Lee is already being sued from the innocent family that lived in the house he exposed as the Zimmerman's.
Roseanne may have to sell her nut farm.:)
More lies from Sally the Shameless racist POS.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23132 Feb 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He will make his money other ways such as the popularity of the case. It's supply and demand. The smaller the supply--the higher the price. If he wins this case for Zim, he will have people pounding on his door for representation. That's not to mention a possible book on the case.
I never met a broke lawyer in my life.
Based on the slop you post it's doubtful that you've ever met a lawyer in your life.

The object of your affection, Zim, will likely owe his lawyers a half million or so and whether or not he's convicted he be a co-defendant in a massive civil action against The Retreat and it's management company.

I wonder if George thinks it's cute when racist garbage like you calls him Zim?
cecelia

Wichita, KS

#23133 Feb 6, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Based on the slop you post it's doubtful that you've ever met a lawyer in your life.
The object of your affection, Zim, will likely owe his lawyers a half million or so and whether or not he's convicted he be a co-defendant in a massive civil action against The Retreat and it's management company.
I wonder if George thinks it's cute when racist garbage like you calls him Zim?
Moron HoMara looked almost giddy at the close of the hearing and fatarse loser zimmurderman looked like he knows "Gods plan" includes a lengthy prison stay for him.
how long before moron files indigency for fatass and runs as fast as he can from a case he knows he CANT win!? LMAO

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23134 Feb 6, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
MSNBC will owe Zimmerman
not a nickle.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23135 Feb 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lost count of the suits that Beasley Law firm has a list of. There will be plenty of money for O'Mara,
The pedophile thug is already in the hole.

Maybe you should pass the hat at your next cross burning?
just passing by

Gainesville, FL

#23136 Feb 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
I thought the third time was a charm. Maybe he'll go judge shopping again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,100,336
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,596
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,326
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,457
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr Lon Spector 30
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 193
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 4 hr Lon Spector 249
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr LizW 17,630
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••