Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,899

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23091 Feb 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>No, and i am amazed i got that right....i also said, last year that there was something special i saw in Russel Wilson, when i watched him play for Wisconsin....guess i should start playing the lottery, eh?....I got 49ers today, who do you like?
They're both good enough to win...I'm going with the 49ers too...their outfits are cuter. lol

Let's get that "Puppy Bowl" started.

On Jimmy Fallon they had a litter of Goldens and two bowls of food, one marked Ravens the other 49ers......they went for the Ravens Bowl.

I think it was a rigged. 8-/
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23092 Feb 3, 2013
I'm not much of a sports fan, but in my opinion, they should move Super Bowl to Saturday's instead of Sunday. More people watching, more like a Holiday instead of a weekend, higher revenues. I just don't understand it.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23093 Feb 3, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
How many tickets are you buying for the upcoming anniversary dinner?
I'm saving my money to buy the video of zimmerman's first shower room dance.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23094 Feb 3, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> You can't place a value on this, Bigot The Question was why has no one paid any attention to black on black killings in Chicago
Repeating the lie a thousand times doesn't make it true, bigot.

I'll point to the over five million links on Google.

PS: I doubt the gun violence in Chicago is going to come up when the pedophile zimmerman goes on trial.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23095 Feb 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>There is something truly creepy, about you posting, pedophile in every entry......sorry, but it's weird....
There's something weirder about you defending him.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23096 Feb 3, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Blame the media , Bigot Did you know your Commie pal George Soros owns bushmaster
are you required to utter "George Soros" at least once a day?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23097 Feb 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I'm not much of a sports fan, but in my opinion, they should move Super Bowl to Saturday's instead of Sunday. More people watching, more like a Holiday instead of a weekend, higher revenues. I just don't understand it.
Corporate media greed....don't ever forget it....it's also why there aren't anymore World Series day games.....Sunday has traditionally been the PRO day.....Saturday has been the College day....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23098 Feb 3, 2013
I'll be this is pizzing some Casey haters off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22702...

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23099 Feb 3, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
I'll be this is pizzing some Casey haters off.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22702...
What's up with that comment? Casey haters? Does that make you a Casey lover? ngrace perhaps?

How about sharing with us just which of that "legal team" took part in getting Anthony off OK? The way a couple of those fools are smiling suggests that maybe little oral Anthony got them off.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23100 Feb 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
You're not much of anything beyond a full time topix troll.

Level 7

Location hidden

#23101 Feb 3, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with that comment? Casey haters? Does that make you a Casey lover? ngrace perhaps?
How about sharing with us just which of that "legal team" took part in getting Anthony off OK? The way a couple of those fools are smiling suggests that maybe little oral Anthony got them off.
Don't try so hard.....Everyone see's what a troll you are, without much help.......
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#23102 Feb 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>No, and i am amazed i got that right....i also said, last year that there was something special i saw in Russel Wilson, when i watched him play for Wisconsin....guess i should start playing the lottery, eh?....I got 49ers today, who do you like?
I'll go with the 49'ers

Level 7

Location hidden

#23105 Feb 4, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I'll go with the 49'ers
Oh well, at least it was a good, interesting game....i am glad Ed Reid got his ring.....really liked the Clydesdale and farmer commercials.....49ers are a young team, they'll be back....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23106 Feb 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, at least it was a good, interesting game....i am glad Ed Reid got his ring.....really liked the Clydesdale and farmer commercials.....49ers are a young team, they'll be back....
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...

No manslaughter appeal ruling in Trevor Dooley case

Dooley wants to be out on bond during his appeal.

Level 7

Location hidden

#23108 Feb 4, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...
No manslaughter appeal ruling in Trevor Dooley case
Dooley wants to be out on bond during his appeal.
Thanks for the link, and remembering me.....i would'nt let him out, as i would classify him as an extreme suicide risk....Eight years was lite, but eight years to someone 72, is a death sentence....agree?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23109 Feb 4, 2013
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breaki...

The first of those events, announced by the Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation, will take place before Tuesday's hearing. Community leaders and college students will say a prayer for the teen's family and sing "Happy Birthday" in front of the Seminole County Courthouse at 8:30 a.m, Crump said.

OMG...they is ignant! I knew they'd pull something like this...right before the hearing that starts at 9:00. They are just making sure the press is there.

Like Sybrina says when the funds start to dry up "Have you forgot about my son?"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

The woman in the video is Natalie Jackson's Mother.Are these people somehow all related or what? At one time Jackson's sister was a room mate with Brandy Green.

garbage in...garbage out...

Level 7

Location hidden

#23111 Feb 5, 2013
Too bad they can't find the time to teach their kids the difference between right and wrong, cause they spend all their time erecting silly memorials to a thug....typical.....

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23112 Feb 5, 2013
Hmmm, I thought this thread would be full of lively discussion about this mornings mesmerizing performance by Zimmerman's attorneys. Odd too that there is no commentary on the other GZ topix thread.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#23113 Feb 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Like Sybrina says when the funds start to dry up "Have you forgot about my son?"
The only ones I hear asking for more money is O'Meara and Zimmerman.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#23114 Feb 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Hmmm, I thought this thread would be full of lively discussion about this mornings mesmerizing performance by Zimmerman's attorneys. Odd too that there is no commentary on the other GZ topix thread.
You would think. Esp. since the request to delay the trial was denied. I'm sure they are all outraged that another judge seems to have a vendetta against George. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Eman 1,125,166
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min grave digger 47,486
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min marce-encore 488,885
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 25 min Brad 17,676
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr marce-encore 25,909
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 3 hr --IslandGurL-- 8,980
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 hr --IslandGurL-- 22,139
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]