Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23097 Feb 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I'm not much of a sports fan, but in my opinion, they should move Super Bowl to Saturday's instead of Sunday. More people watching, more like a Holiday instead of a weekend, higher revenues. I just don't understand it.
Corporate media greed....don't ever forget it....it's also why there aren't anymore World Series day games.....Sunday has traditionally been the PRO day.....Saturday has been the College day....
Sallyomally

Waynesboro, MS

#23098 Feb 3, 2013
I'll be this is pizzing some Casey haters off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22702...

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23099 Feb 3, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
I'll be this is pizzing some Casey haters off.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22702...
What's up with that comment? Casey haters? Does that make you a Casey lover? ngrace perhaps?

How about sharing with us just which of that "legal team" took part in getting Anthony off OK? The way a couple of those fools are smiling suggests that maybe little oral Anthony got them off.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23100 Feb 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I'm not much of a sports fan, but in my opinion, they should move Super Bowl to Saturday's instead of Sunday. More people watching, more like a Holiday instead of a weekend, higher revenues. I just don't understand it.
You're not much of anything beyond a full time topix troll.

Level 7

Location hidden

#23101 Feb 3, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with that comment? Casey haters? Does that make you a Casey lover? ngrace perhaps?
How about sharing with us just which of that "legal team" took part in getting Anthony off OK? The way a couple of those fools are smiling suggests that maybe little oral Anthony got them off.
Don't try so hard.....Everyone see's what a troll you are, without much help.......
Spike

Kent, OH

#23102 Feb 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>No, and i am amazed i got that right....i also said, last year that there was something special i saw in Russel Wilson, when i watched him play for Wisconsin....guess i should start playing the lottery, eh?....I got 49ers today, who do you like?
I'll go with the 49'ers

Level 7

Location hidden

#23105 Feb 4, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I'll go with the 49'ers
Oh well, at least it was a good, interesting game....i am glad Ed Reid got his ring.....really liked the Clydesdale and farmer commercials.....49ers are a young team, they'll be back....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23106 Feb 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, at least it was a good, interesting game....i am glad Ed Reid got his ring.....really liked the Clydesdale and farmer commercials.....49ers are a young team, they'll be back....
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...

No manslaughter appeal ruling in Trevor Dooley case

Dooley wants to be out on bond during his appeal.

Level 7

Location hidden

#23108 Feb 4, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...
No manslaughter appeal ruling in Trevor Dooley case
Dooley wants to be out on bond during his appeal.
Thanks for the link, and remembering me.....i would'nt let him out, as i would classify him as an extreme suicide risk....Eight years was lite, but eight years to someone 72, is a death sentence....agree?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23109 Feb 4, 2013
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breaki...

The first of those events, announced by the Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation, will take place before Tuesday's hearing. Community leaders and college students will say a prayer for the teen's family and sing "Happy Birthday" in front of the Seminole County Courthouse at 8:30 a.m, Crump said.

OMG...they is ignant! I knew they'd pull something like this...right before the hearing that starts at 9:00. They are just making sure the press is there.

Like Sybrina says when the funds start to dry up "Have you forgot about my son?"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

The woman in the video is Natalie Jackson's Mother.Are these people somehow all related or what? At one time Jackson's sister was a room mate with Brandy Green.

garbage in...garbage out...

Level 7

Location hidden

#23111 Feb 5, 2013
Too bad they can't find the time to teach their kids the difference between right and wrong, cause they spend all their time erecting silly memorials to a thug....typical.....

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23112 Feb 5, 2013
Hmmm, I thought this thread would be full of lively discussion about this mornings mesmerizing performance by Zimmerman's attorneys. Odd too that there is no commentary on the other GZ topix thread.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#23113 Feb 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Like Sybrina says when the funds start to dry up "Have you forgot about my son?"
The only ones I hear asking for more money is O'Meara and Zimmerman.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#23114 Feb 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Hmmm, I thought this thread would be full of lively discussion about this mornings mesmerizing performance by Zimmerman's attorneys. Odd too that there is no commentary on the other GZ topix thread.
You would think. Esp. since the request to delay the trial was denied. I'm sure they are all outraged that another judge seems to have a vendetta against George. lol.
No you are

Springfield, NJ

#23116 Feb 5, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>That thug Traygone would have been 18 today Thank God that he never lived long enough to become a bigger burden on society than he already was.Zimmerman will be exonerated of all charges , sue MSN and become an instant millionaire , Sybrina and Tracy will continue to beg for money exploiting their sons death. TNB as usual.
Any money he gets will go to his lawyer. He ruined his already sad life.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23117 Feb 5, 2013
Strange as it seems Judge Nelson seems to be more worried about keeping to the schedule than George's due process and his 6th amendment right.

Loosen up that wig guuuuurl!

Why would she grant Crump a request for protective order without seeing any written filing or without hearing from the defense? Strange

What happened to the 48 hour ruling about things submitted to her in advance or she will not deal with it. This lawyer comes orally into court and
she gives Crump the ok to postpone a scheduled deposition...she had the whole day scheduled for this hearing.

I read his affidavit and there are things missing. The lawyer said the SPD had closed the investigation....false!!!!!!!! !!

Nelson's decision to deny the delay in the trial can be appealed....again if the defense isn't ready it interfers with his due process.

If the state has such a "strong" case then all of the discovery should have been on the table long ago and this dog and pony show would be over. You have a prosecution that purposely has delayed, obstructed and given incomplete discovery.

O'Mara needs to stop asking the state over and over for discovery and just keep filing motions to compel then maybe Nelson would get sick of it and open her eyes and comprehend what's going on. The only problem if the defense doesn't know what they are holding how do they file a motion. So much they have found out has been by accident AND THAT'S BS.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23119 Feb 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Strange as it seems Judge Nelson seems to be more worried about keeping to the schedule than George's due process and his 6th amendment right.
Loosen up that wig guuuuurl!
Why would she grant Crump a request for protective order without seeing any written filing or without hearing from the defense? Strange
What happened to the 48 hour ruling about things submitted to her in advance or she will not deal with it. This lawyer comes orally into court and
she gives Crump the ok to postpone a scheduled deposition...she had the whole day scheduled for this hearing.
I read his affidavit and there are things missing. The lawyer said the SPD had closed the investigation....false!!!!!!!! !!
Nelson's decision to deny the delay in the trial can be appealed....again if the defense isn't ready it interfers with his due process.
If the state has such a "strong" case then all of the discovery should have been on the table long ago and this dog and pony show would be over. You have a prosecution that purposely has delayed, obstructed and given incomplete discovery.
O'Mara needs to stop asking the state over and over for discovery and just keep filing motions to compel then maybe Nelson would get sick of it and open her eyes and comprehend what's going on. The only problem if the defense doesn't know what they are holding how do they file a motion. So much they have found out has been by accident AND THAT'S BS.
Did I read this post right Sally? Did you state that you've already read the 15 page affidavit presented to the court and attorney West just this morning?

How did you do that? Do you work for Maryann Morse? Do you work for Don West?

Or are you just lying you azz off as usual?

How much weight do you think George has gained? Looks to me like he's pushing about 275. O'Mara suddenly has a gut too, they must have spent some of that donation loot on pizza and beer.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#23120 Feb 5, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think. Esp. since the request to delay the trial was denied. I'm sure they are all outraged that another judge seems to have a vendetta against George. lol.
Yep, you nailed it.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#23121 Feb 5, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> MSNBC will owe Zimmerman a small fortune for misrepresenting facts, altering tapes . and besmirching the character of George Zimmerman
Too bad The poverty pimps cannot be sued for creating the hostile environment that Zimmerman has to hire body guard to protect himself from
Trayvon would never have been shot had he not started pounding on Zimmerman , Thug behavior , Now Trayvon is a pile of ashes his parents are trying to cash in on under the guise of a scholarship fund.
Zimmerman owes O'Mara a small fortune and it's growing everyday. He'll never see a dime.

United States

#23122 Feb 5, 2013
george should get sue- happy like travons mammy did...or just set up donation buckets on every corner...and i hear mammy is setting up a scholarship fund!!!! lmao, wonder who is funding that??? its sure not her, shes not going to tap into her weave money anytime soon.besides that...what would the scholarship be called the "thug trayvon" will it give one money to learn how to break into houses successfully? or the art of rolling a blunt? or maybe it will pay for all the baby-mammys abortions....TNB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,458,163
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr YIM 7,942
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 62,312
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Murphey_Law 512,863
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Maggie McGee 73,748
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,271
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) 14 hr Catpeople 268

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages