Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,028)

Showing posts 20,541 - 20,560 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

rider wrote:
John DeCamp Alex Jones Interview (FULL http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ya' know rider, you get "dissed" everywhere.

It is way too much for anyone to think it would happen again.
An "isolated incident", just a couple of creeps. They're in jail. Justice served. Blah, blah, blah.

Then, we see people risking their community-standing/careers/fam ilies for some low-life creep. We ask ourselves, "Why would they risk it all?" Well, I can believe, their "all" is their very lives.

Fear is a powerful weapon....
Fear not...
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>They being the media and blogsites who's links you post if you like the story and then condemn when you don't like the story.
That is how you can tell that the line has been drawn.
Pick a side.

No reality required....
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
Local Orlando News Station Channel 2 just showed an interview with Omara. He said a New Jersey firm has discovered more evidence in Trayvon’s phone. I believe things that had been erased has been recovered. I know of one such thing that was recovered earlier. Evidently there is more.
If this isn't tampering with evidence I frickin don't know what is.
Wouldn't surprise me none.
If so, hope they can tell when it was erased.....and where.
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Morale has to be really down This man will have a task getting his men to to come around to his style of leadership Especially with him being an outsider. Officers usually respond better to a chief or Sheriff promoted from within their own ranks
Well, of course.

There are years of back-scratchin', track-coverin' and palm-greasin' on the line.
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
Remember the 3 guys that came into the 7-11 after Martin..with the hoodies? The one paid for his purchase of blunts (giggles) with a credit card.
Maybe the 7-11 clerk's memory cleared up. I do believe in miracles!
If this is true, I hope someone has checked out the "credit card in the hands of thugs at a 7-11 to buy tobacco products" angle.
Seems a little "off" to me.
ID/Credit card fraud and all.

Are you sure it wasn't a EBT card? That would be a "crime", too, though.

I am serious, just for the record....
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think?
??

Is this an insult?
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm tired of your silliness. ThugTray and Martin/Fulton supporters are the dummbest apes on earth. You've just graduated to the "almost as repulsive as Bareback and equally deserving of being ignored" file. Enjoy your "guvmint benefits", leech.
Ignored by the ignorant.
Pure bliss.

"Keep ignoring/stay ignorant"
Wow, now there is a bumper-sticker meant for too many folks.

Go celebrate groundhog day, oh silly one.
Shrews need to know the weather predictions, too.
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they should just vote on which cases they prosecute from now on, eh?
It sounds like that is exactly what they do.

They have meetings and quiz officers' on their thoughts based on what each officer knows. Then they shuffle the evidence and hide/alter/misrepresent their evidence to achieve the desired impression.

Just like the campaign trail....
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

And the pedophile would not have turned around if he had seen a white boy in a hoodie.
I really get tired of hearing this anywhere by anyone.
It actually nauseates me.

'Cause this probably has happened to a white boy in a hoodie. The fuss would not have been made so national, but have no doubt that many killings have been written off to self-defense.

Speculation is only looking for an argument.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, I hope someone has checked out the "credit card in the hands of thugs at a 7-11 to buy tobacco products" angle.
Seems a little "off" to me.
ID/Credit card fraud and all.
Are you sure it wasn't a EBT card? That would be a "crime", too, though.
I am serious, just for the record....
The defense wants to know who these guys are and talk to them. Since one of them used a card they can get a name. The defense can get a subpeona to depose them. When you watch Martin that night he lingers outside of the 7-11 before leaving.

I don't think Martin a 17 year old would go out in the rain and walk all the way to 7-11 for his "brother's" candy. Martin was up to something that night and whatever it was may have a bearing on his actions towards George. It may tie into the Sam's Club serveillance video.

That's a great catch seeing the guy slide his card and with the time on the video they can track him down.

If Martin was walking toward my vehicle staring at me with his hand in his waist band I sure as heck am not going to roll down my window and say "hey how's it going?" that is the stupidist thing Serino has suggested that George should have done. There's a difference between keeping watch on someone and confronting someone. George never wanted to confront Martin...that was Martin's plan.

Trayvon Martin Inaugural Remembrance Dinner
Feb. 10 in Miami

Jackson and Sharpton Speakers

$75 a plate $1,250 table of 10
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense wants to know who these guys are and talk to them. Since one of them used a card they can get a name. The defense can get a subpeona to depose them. When you watch Martin that night he lingers outside of the 7-11 before leaving.
I don't think Martin a 17 year old would go out in the rain and walk all the way to 7-11 for his "brother's" candy. Martin was up to something that night and whatever it was may have a bearing on his actions towards George. It may tie into the Sam's Club serveillance video.
That's a great catch seeing the guy slide his card and with the time on the video they can track him down.
If Martin was walking toward my vehicle staring at me with his hand in his waist band I sure as heck am not going to roll down my window and say "hey how's it going?" that is the stupidist thing Serino has suggested that George should have done. There's a difference between keeping watch on someone and confronting someone. George never wanted to confront Martin...that was Martin's plan.
Trayvon Martin Inaugural Remembrance Dinner
Feb. 10 in Miami
Jackson and Sharpton Speakers
What are they serving? Big Mac's? LOL!
ebonics 101

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
$75x10=$1,250?

ebonics 101

your tax dollars at work

YAY ZIMMERMAN
ebonics 101

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they serving? Big Mac's? LOL!
KFC silly

YAY ZIMMERMAN

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your link Read soem of th commentis it apppears
I once stood in front of a school bus that was surrounded by bigots like you who didn't like the color of the skin of the kids inside and they much like you found comfort from the crowd who threw rocks and stones and all agreed that they all thought alike.

I wouldn't care if everyone here thought exactly like you, BIGOT.

But I take comfort in knowing not only do most people don't think like you, most people are repelled by people who think like you, and that your children are ashamed of you.

That at least you did not pass this on like you did your bad genes.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
I really get tired of hearing this anywhere by anyone.
It actually nauseates me.
why gosh... you don't think anyone cares?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

What Say You wrote:
'Cause this probably has happened to a white boy in a hoodie.
Let's see the link.

I don't care what color this pedophile killed- not ever. I care that this fat polished cop wannabe chased down someone because he didn't like the color of his skin and confronted and then shot him.

This boy who had every right to walk the streets at night unmolested by your racist pedophile hero.

PS: the 'celebrity' here is the pedophile thug who shot and killed this boy- the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- not the boy he killed.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Blame the media ,
I blame the pedophile bigot that pulled the trigger, bigot.

And the only reason you are here is: the pedophile's skin color.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.
— the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News

Tare afraid of other Black Teenagers, not Whites.

America has greatly evolved since the 1960s. There are no longer any respectable advocates of racial segregation. And blacks today are nine times more likely to be killed by other blacks than by whites.
If Trayvon Martin was a victim of white racism (hard to conceive since the shooter is apparently Hispanic), his murder would be an anomaly, not a commonplace. It would be a bizarre exception to the way so many young black males are murdered today. If there must be a generalization in all this—a call "to turn the moment into a movement"—it would have to be a movement against blacks who kill other blacks. The absurdity of Messrs. Jackson and Sharpton is that they want to make a movement out of an anomaly. Black teenagers today are afraid of other black teenagers, not whites.

So many black leaders, in conjunction with the media, have leapt to exploit Trayvon Martin's demise for their own power.

They're beneath contempt, but there have always been amoral opportunists who profit from hate and violence.

The real villains are the mainstream media, who are charged with the task of telling the truth. The truth here is very clear: there is an epidemic of murder of young black men. Most of these murders are committed by young black men.

We need to understand why this has happened, and how we can stop the killing.

The media-- for reasons of stupidity or ideology or cowardice-- merely repeats the lies of the race-hucksters. This is costing thousands of young lives every year.

It's very hard to stop the killing when the media won't even tell the simple truth about it.(Egnorance black teenagers)

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

***Black Teenagers are

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.
— the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News
WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH WASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Maybe that was what the pedophile thug zimmerman was thinking when he killed that teenage boy: punish Jesse Jackson!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,541 - 20,560 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,036,725
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min Murphey_Law 478,507
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,160
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 1 hr Jonathan Fields 2
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,859
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Sami 95,930
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,747
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••