Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,898

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23035 Jan 31, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
WTF..State had exclusive possession of the phone and now data is missing. Everything there except for Feb. 26th?
I have to read this again...
You better read that again because little of the info on that phone is coming in. You might find all the Martin family details interesting, the court is not going to care. O'Mara is trying like hell to try this case before it gets to court because his client has some problems as do the various witnesses for the defense.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23036 Jan 31, 2013
1) Twitter and Facebook information for the deceased and for Witness # 8
2) The information regarding the disclosure of Witness #8′s identity to the State
3) The particulars regarding the cellphone analysis done in California

Defense filed a new motion today
rider

Gwinn, MI

#23037 Jan 31, 2013
John DeCamp Alex Jones Interview (FULL
rider

Gwinn, MI

#23039 Jan 31, 2013
1. Texas: Executing all the innocent, sparing only a guilty Satanist.
2. Bush the anti abortion campaigner, and your illegal abortion. 1970, before Roe v Wade.
3. Drug use, drug dealing, cheating your 15 and 30 year prison sentences, 1972
4. Dodging Vietnam, one year AWOL from the Texas National Guard 1972-3
5. Foul language. Who's worse, you or President Nixon?
6. Lying under oath, lying to cover your DWI. 1976, 1978 An alcoholic for 20 years.
7. Lying about adultery 1999. Tammy Phillips, the Texas stripper.
8. Business failure and Corporate fraud. 1978 - 91
9. Billionaires' bribes and their enormous paybacks at taxpayer expense.
10. The 26 year Bush - bin Laden Business partnership.
11. Your scorn for human beings and human rights.
12. Your Satanic Society membership since 1968, confirmed 2000.
13. Neil Bush's $1 billion Silverado S&L Fraud, Jeb Bush only $8m fraud.
14. An Illegitimate President: Florida: your 4 electoral frauds on 250,000 votes..
15. Your devastation of the US economy.
16. Didn't you have the strongest motive to bring down the World Trade?
17. Indicators of your involvment with the destruction of the World Trade.
18. Would bin Laden have dared to act on 9/11 without his senior partner's consent?
19. Overseas killings organised by the Bush family - the cause of most terrorism?
20. Your real motive for the Iraq war.
21. The Bush Body count - 30 people - please Mr. President, don't have me murdered too.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23043 Jan 31, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> The had of the state police of whomever stated on national tv at the rife was in the car. Funny how it went from 2 handguns to 4 to an AR Hard to believe anymore. The incident was a tragedy but so are the 10,000 a year committed by gang bangers an wannabes
What about the 508 killed in Chicago last year does the killing of the 15 year old yesterday eradicate all of those murders? Rahm sends out 200 more police because a black Prep schools honor student is killed .I guess it only matters if you are black and rich Poor blacks have no value according to that logic Why has Chicago waited for years to even acknowledge it's escalating murder rate? Are the 20 killed in Conn worth more than the 42 killed so far in Chicago?
The AR is not the weapon of choice for gangbangers
Right on time and dumb as a rock you are.

Google sandy hook weapons and find all sorts of information that might enlighten your dumbazz.

I'm going back to ignoring you. Stupid racist POS..

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23044 Jan 31, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> NBC has a news clip 2 days after the shooting that states 4 hadguns
Prove it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23045 Jan 31, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> The had of the state police of whomever stated on national tv at the rife
You are a liar.

This is where you prove us all wrong.

Prove it or STFU.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23046 Jan 31, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
They jumped to judgement just like they did when George was "white" .
The pedophile Zimmerman is white, bigot.

Maybe you need to get out your brown bag and check.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#23049 Feb 1, 2013
Bernie's motion to deny request to extend the trial date to November.(shock, not) His point is they have done everything to assist the defense and if O'Mara would stop going on interviews maybe he could get things done in a timely manner. lol

It's easy to talk when you have the funds from the state to help with the prosecution.

O'Mara needs one big time donor to keep things rolling. The NRA refuses to get involved and I don't blame them, they have enough on their plate as it is.

Donations are still trickling in, over $5,000 yesterday.

One smartazz Martin Supporter donated 2 cents to George's paypal account and thought it was so entertaining that George had to pay for a 44 cent stamp to mail a thank you.

O'Mara has to deal with, prepubesent jr. high mentality Losers like this.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23050 Feb 1, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I posed a question about the murders in chicago asking if 20 school kids were worth more than the 508 killed in Chicago.
You didn't give us a dollar value, bigot.

Are white kids worth more than black kids? Old people worth more than young people?

Do show us your work:

Level 5

Location hidden

#23051 Feb 1, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Ask yourself why the huge outcry when 20 white kids are killed given thousands of blacks are killed every year by illegal weapons of all types .
Where have you been, BIGOT?

You don't think that there is no outcry for the people that are MURDERED and KILLED every year?

How 'bout this, BIGOT: I give you fifty links to outcries to gun murders and killings and you stop posting here?

Fifty for one year?

Or even fifty outcries for the gun violence in Chicago?
PS: most murders are "legal" right up to the second that the killer pulls the trigger, the most frequent killer being that fat useless husband who bought a hand gun for "family" defense, something that happens some hundreds of times a year.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23052 Feb 1, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
O'Mara needs one big time donor to keep things rolling.
O boy!

Sounds like your cue, HOney!

Pedophile needs a fund raiser, maybe a car wash!

Doesn't sound like Hannity is interested in paying for anymore of his 'journalism' in this case...

Level 5

Location hidden

#23053 Feb 1, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
One smartazz Martin Supporter donated 2 cents to George's paypal account and thought it was so entertaining that George had to pay for a 44 cent stamp to mail a thank you.
Great ideal!

My 2 cents are on the way!

Level 5

Location hidden

#23054 Feb 1, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I provided the link , Bigot.
You are a liar.

PS: here is the real link:
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/31221-update-...

UPDATE: State Police Confirm Weapons Used in Newtown Shootings
Kyle Becker January 21, 2013 7:38 am

The Connecticut State Police released a statement on January 18th attempting to clarify the confusion generated by the inconsistent and irresponsible media reporting following the Sandy Hook elementary shooting in Newtown on December 14th.

The released list of weapons sets the record straight on an issue that has driven the blogosphere to increasingly speculative lengths: exactly which weapons were used in the shooting?

The weapons seized from the attacker Adam Lanza are as follows, according to the State Police:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber– model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

The Bushmaster .223 (not .233) can be assumed to be a semi-automatic rifle, although variants in fully automatic have been made for military and police purchasers. It is a “lightweight, small-caliber semi-automatic rifle, with a light recoil and a variety of optional barrel lengths and targeting/aiming devices.”
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#23057 Feb 2, 2013
rider wrote:
John DeCamp Alex Jones Interview (FULL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pP2Ok9fFOg0XX
Ya' know rider, you get "dissed" everywhere.

It is way too much for anyone to think it would happen again.
An "isolated incident", just a couple of creeps. They're in jail. Justice served. Blah, blah, blah.

Then, we see people risking their community-standing/careers/fam ilies for some low-life creep. We ask ourselves, "Why would they risk it all?" Well, I can believe, their "all" is their very lives.

Fear is a powerful weapon....
Fear not...
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#23058 Feb 2, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>They being the media and blogsites who's links you post if you like the story and then condemn when you don't like the story.
That is how you can tell that the line has been drawn.
Pick a side.

No reality required....
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#23059 Feb 2, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Local Orlando News Station Channel 2 just showed an interview with Omara. He said a New Jersey firm has discovered more evidence in Trayvon’s phone. I believe things that had been erased has been recovered. I know of one such thing that was recovered earlier. Evidently there is more.
If this isn't tampering with evidence I frickin don't know what is.
Wouldn't surprise me none.
If so, hope they can tell when it was erased.....and where.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#23060 Feb 2, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Morale has to be really down This man will have a task getting his men to to come around to his style of leadership Especially with him being an outsider. Officers usually respond better to a chief or Sheriff promoted from within their own ranks
Well, of course.

There are years of back-scratchin', track-coverin' and palm-greasin' on the line.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#23061 Feb 2, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Remember the 3 guys that came into the 7-11 after Martin..with the hoodies? The one paid for his purchase of blunts (giggles) with a credit card.
Maybe the 7-11 clerk's memory cleared up. I do believe in miracles!
If this is true, I hope someone has checked out the "credit card in the hands of thugs at a 7-11 to buy tobacco products" angle.
Seems a little "off" to me.
ID/Credit card fraud and all.

Are you sure it wasn't a EBT card? That would be a "crime", too, though.

I am serious, just for the record....
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#23062 Feb 2, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think?
??

Is this an insult?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,126,871
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 55 min PRINCESS YETI-HAY... 9,105
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 56 min WAS sanka 17,705
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Look Out Below 1,111
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Hysterical 70,502
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 488,733
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Look Out Below 17,167
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs