Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,907

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22956 Jan 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter you still have those that swear George is a racist and Martin was racially profiled. Once you put it out there...it's out there. Notice the ones that started all of the race baiting weren't even from Central Florida and most of all not the city of Sanford.
I was listening to George's 2nd interview with Sean H. and he was very concerned about Sanford and what was happening to the town because of this. This was the interview that never got aired, it was knocked off because of the Batman/Joker theater shooting.
And you have those who wonder why the SPD cut GZ loose after the lead investigator was in the process of booking him just hours after the shooting. Count me in that group, keeping in mind that most if not all posting here never learned of this case until weeks later when Crump held a presser to shine the light on another SPD attempt to cover up a racial incident.

If GZ had been booked, his injuries would be documented and he would have had to lawyer up pronto which very well might have set a different tone for what followed, at least until the dead guy was ID'd.

The kink in this story is gonna be Markie Mark who George apparently called immediately, perhaps before the SPD even arrived and what role that guy played in the decision to send GZ home just hours after he shot the black John Doe to death for reasons that have still to reveal themselves.

Did Markie Mark contaminate the scene of the confrontation-shooting? Did Markie Mark's relationship with Chief Lee influence the decision making on the chiefs part and by proxy the SA18's?
Is that why TeaParty Pam Bondi and TeaParty Rick Scott decided to bench the long time SA Wolfinger? Is that why Bonaparte dumped Lee?

I don't need to hear about sidewalks, chasing, grass stains and the other bulchit__just tell me why George was sent home before anyone had a clue who the dead guy was. Should be a simple deal right?

We already know that GZ's bff the federal agent was on the scene don't we? He said so on Dr Phil correct? The same guy that helped GZ choose his handgun and taught him how to use it was on the scene during the SPD investigation. That's going to be a real problem.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22958 Jan 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>And you have those who wonder why the SPD cut GZ loose after the lead investigator was in the process of booking him just hours after the shooting. Count me in that group, keeping in mind that most if not all posting here never learned of this case until weeks later when Crump held a presser to shine the light on another SPD attempt to cover up a racial incident.
If GZ had been booked, his injuries would be documented and he would have had to lawyer up pronto which very well might have set a different tone for what followed, at least until the dead guy was ID'd.
The kink in this story is gonna be Markie Mark who George apparently called immediately, perhaps before the SPD even arrived and what role that guy played in the decision to send GZ home just hours after he shot the black John Doe to death for reasons that have still to reveal themselves.
Did Markie Mark contaminate the scene of the confrontation-shooting? Did Markie Mark's relationship with Chief Lee influence the decision making on the chiefs part and by proxy the SA18's?
Is that why TeaParty Pam Bondi and TeaParty Rick Scott decided to bench the long time SA Wolfinger? Is that why Bonaparte dumped Lee?
I don't need to hear about sidewalks, chasing, grass stains and the other bulchit__just tell me why George was sent home before anyone had a clue who the dead guy was. Should be a simple deal right?
We already know that GZ's bff the federal agent was on the scene don't we? He said so on Dr Phil correct? The same guy that helped GZ choose his handgun and taught him how to use it was on the scene during the SPD investigation. That's going to be a real problem.
Who's markie mark? You obviously aren't playing with a full deck.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22959 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? Wiki, that's where:
George Zimmerman's account of events
"Zimmerman said he left his truck to find a street sign so he would be able to tell the police dispatcher where he was. He told investigators that he was not following Martin but was "just going in the same direction he was" to find an address, but admitted that he had also left his truck to try to see in which direction Martin had gone.[199] The altercation began, he said, when Martin suddenly appeared while Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travon_martin#Ba...
LOLOLOLOLOL
So, so very sad.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22960 Jan 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
John said his porch light is always on. He also said when he first looked out they were on the side walk. I'm done this is so boring. If you look at the picture of Martin taken on the ground you can see his arms are not under him.
I haven't been able to see the picture anywhere.
John must have a 5-watt light bulb.
He floundered on his red jacket sighting. Morphed into "or white kind of" or some such mess.
Yeah, so very boring...
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22961 Jan 29, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto trash. First of the month is coming, your EBT card will get recharged. Say thank you to those of us who work for a living and pay your way.
Hey, care to be wrong on the kind of boots my mom wears, too?

No wonder you're tired of silly, you've been burdened with all your life.
I, personally, will never tire of your silliness.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22962 Jan 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's markie mark? You obviously aren't playing with a full deck.
If you have followed this case you already know who appeared on Dr Phil, wrote a book etc. etc.

Stop being stupid O'Mally, George isn't in trouble because Ben Crump and Al Sharpton were out looking for a reason to hate on someone.

Three weeks passed before the public learned of this killing because the SPD was shuckin and jivin about why no charges were brought.

Get your head out of your butt gal. You do know who Pam Bondi is right? And Rick Scott?
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22963 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> If i recall correctly, the only time George was on top, was after the gunshot and he was checking to see if Trayvon was still breathing.....after this many posts and every angle being studied to nausea....anyone thinking they have discovered the new key to it all....is kidding himself but likely, not anyone else..........
Yes, I know. Per GZ. I was reminding the poster about it.

"to check if Trayvon was still breathing"?
Did you just utter those words?
He never said or even alluded to checking TM's condition.
NEVER!!!

Right now, I am just amusing myself.
Likely not anyone else, though.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22964 Jan 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's markie mark? You obviously aren't playing with a full deck.
WOW, what a zinger!!!

<eyeroll>
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22965 Jan 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>And you have those who wonder why the SPD cut GZ loose after the lead investigator was in the process of booking him just hours after the shooting. Count me in that group, keeping in mind that most if not all posting here never learned of this case until weeks later when Crump held a presser to shine the light on another SPD attempt to cover up a racial incident.
If GZ had been booked, his injuries would be documented and he would have had to lawyer up pronto which very well might have set a different tone for what followed, at least until the dead guy was ID'd.
The kink in this story is gonna be Markie Mark who George apparently called immediately, perhaps before the SPD even arrived and what role that guy played in the decision to send GZ home just hours after he shot the black John Doe to death for reasons that have still to reveal themselves.
Did Markie Mark contaminate the scene of the confrontation-shooting? Did Markie Mark's relationship with Chief Lee influence the decision making on the chiefs part and by proxy the SA18's?
Is that why TeaParty Pam Bondi and TeaParty Rick Scott decided to bench the long time SA Wolfinger? Is that why Bonaparte dumped Lee?
I don't need to hear about sidewalks, chasing, grass stains and the other bulchit__just tell me why George was sent home before anyone had a clue who the dead guy was. Should be a simple deal right?
We already know that GZ's bff the federal agent was on the scene don't we? He said so on Dr Phil correct? The same guy that helped GZ choose his handgun and taught him how to use it was on the scene during the SPD investigation. That's going to be a real problem.
Objection!
Beyond the scope of this court.

Websleuths is way underground with this case.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22966 Jan 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>If you have followed this case you already know who appeared on Dr Phil, wrote a book etc. etc.
Stop being stupid O'Mally, George isn't in trouble because Ben Crump and Al Sharpton were out looking for a reason to hate on someone.
Three weeks passed before the public learned of this killing because the SPD was shuckin and jivin about why no charges were brought.
Get your head out of your butt gal. You do know who Pam Bondi is right? And Rick Scott?
Nope, never heard of them? Are they a new rock band?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22967 Jan 29, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Seminole County is a bit more progressive and wealthier in general then others, but has pockets of what you wrote. The system sure likes to get its dollars through the driving public also. When this went to an event between two individuals to accusations of racism, it blew up case. Perhaps the people concerned about any race implications should have went behind the scenes with their case for justice as there was no proof of racial wrongdoing on the surface.
I don't see this as being largely about race, other than all the manufactured outrage and threatening the community.....possibly leading to the arrest on questionable evidence of any guilt....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22968 Jan 29, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. Per GZ. I was reminding the poster about it.
"to check if Trayvon was still breathing"?
Did you just utter those words?
He never said or even alluded to checking TM's condition.
NEVER!!!
Right now, I am just amusing myself.
Likely not anyone else, though.
Sorry, i know you are new here, and have all kinds of great ideas.....but, i will pass on having to go back and find evidence, we all covered loooong ago.....
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22969 Jan 29, 2013
OneRyder wrote:
One last thing....the A-B student killed had no record, while the perp who shot him has a police record for "assaulting an officer".
This guy should be arrested by now.
A-B student? Please provide a reliable source for your information.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22970 Jan 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that he had a gag order put on him....can you believe it? I can.
Remember Corey threatened to sue the university if he didn't shut up.
He challenged her to a public debate when the case is over. He doubts she'll do it.
First she would have to pray with sweet, sweet sybrina. Rofl
If i lived in that district, i would actually help campaign, againest her re-election....she has been waaay to Martin friendly.....Dershowitz is right, she should be the one charged....

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22971 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If i lived in that district, i would actually help campaign, againest her re-election....she has been waaay to Martin friendly.....Dershowitz is right, she should be the one charged....
Her district? Her district is in Jacksonville you dumb sht and if the Zimmerman-Martin case had happened there you would have never learned about it and you'd be stuck posting on the other three dozen topix threads you live on.

Angela Corey would listen to one lie from GZ or any of his friends or family and she would jerk a knot in his azz and his wife Shellie would already be doing six months county time for lying under oath.

And she'd slap your dumb azz and call you Sally.

Dershowitz was a paid contributor to FOX national, you should be ashamed of yourself for even mentioning that crap.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22972 Jan 29, 2013
Sorry ,I'm still on the Chief of Police thing.

"The community have faced a lack of trust from some segments in the police department" Boneparte

I hate the way they pu**y-foot around, we get the picture it's so predictable what is happening, why keep pretending like people can't see it?

"Stop talkin to us like we ignant!" (a famous sharpton quote)

"Some segments" haha really..and what are those segments Mr. Boneparte?


FYI Mr. Commissioner, Blacks idea of Racism is never going away, because they wont let it. They thrive off of conflict. So hire your black Chief and show them he will even make $8,000 more a year than the previous one because you ARE THE MAN to your people.

I'm not even saying he isn't qualified....it's just I'm sick of the game.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22973 Jan 29, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Objection!
Beyond the scope of this court.
Websleuths is way underground with this case.
Ya think?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22974 Jan 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Her district? Her district is in Jacksonville you dumb sht and if the Zimmerman-Martin case had happened there you would have never learned about it and you'd be stuck posting on the other three dozen topix threads you live on.
Angela Corey would listen to one lie from GZ or any of his friends or family and she would jerk a knot in his azz and his wife Shellie would already be doing six months county time for lying under oath.
And she'd slap your dumb azz and call you Sally.
Dershowitz was a paid contributor to FOX national, you should be ashamed of yourself for even mentioning that crap.
Wejess wannaress, wejess wannaress, wejess wannaress!

No jubtis No pees!!!! Stop lookin like we ignant! We'll slap your dumb azz and call you Barefoot!!!!!!

No jubtis No pees!!!! wheizdaebidence? Tabon Mawin wez yusuchil.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22975 Jan 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Wejess wannaress, wejess wannaress, wejess wannaress!
No jubtis No pees!!!! Stop lookin like we ignant! We'll slap your dumb azz and call you Barefoot!!!!!!
No jubtis No pees!!!! wheizdaebidence? Tabon Mawin wez yusuchil.
Real intelligent response Larry, I'm sure that your fan club members are all cheering loudly.

Stooge
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22976 Jan 29, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, care to be wrong on the kind of boots my mom wears, too?
No wonder you're tired of silly, you've been burdened with all your life.
I, personally, will never tire of your silliness.
Well I'm tired of your silliness. ThugTray and Martin/Fulton supporters are the dummbest apes on earth. You've just graduated to the "almost as repulsive as Bareback and equally deserving of being ignored" file. Enjoy your "guvmint benefits", leech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,115,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min OzRitz 46,991
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 31 min Games Champ Riggies 9,087
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 32 min Games Champ Riggies 17,109
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 34 min Marco 8
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Gustavito Velez 1,840
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr southerngirl 488,184

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]