Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22932 Jan 28, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what a stupid little troll you are. Since your reading comprehension is so poor (not surprising in a thug-boy supporter, you probably had the same kind of educational experience as thug-Tray, spending most of it on suspension), I'll say it very clearly. That ghetto pig and her baby daddy have NOTHING for me to be jealous of. In fact, the whole "gimme money for my dead thug-spawn" scam is because THEY are jealous of people who have money that we've WORKED for and THEY want it handed to them. And you ghetto scum losers are stupid enough to put your dollar bills in their orange buckets. The same mentality that sees nothing when there's a shooting in your neighborhood. The same mentality that allows to let your kids (like little Thug-Boy-Trayvon) be raised on the streets instead of teaching them right from wrong. I'll say it again. We should wall off every ghetto and government "low income housing" area in the country and let the animals kill each other.
Hormonal shrew.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22933 Jan 28, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's the tale the Smithy told.
Actually, GZ was on top of TM.
Remember, checking to see if he had a weapon. Spread him out. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that when GZ says some guy opened the door and said I'm calling 911 and GZ told him, no, help me with this guy.'Cause that's when GZ thought Tm was merely "giving-up".'Cause that guy went back in the house...didn't help.
EVERYTHING matters, geez.
Need I post the actual interview with that witness again??? Seems like you didn't see it, or are ignoring it.

Let's deal with facts only: FACT; Martin didn't have any stains on the back of his pants or hoodie. Zimmerman did. FACT: John the witness told Fox that it was Martin on top. FACT: the autopsy showed no marks on the thug with the exception of the bullet wound that ended his life and scratches on his knuckles consistent with hitting somebody or something. There were no scratches on Zim's knuckles of any kind. FACT: George Zimmerman's father in an interview stated that during the struggle, Georges's gun became exposed. At that point, Martin tried to take the gun away from George.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22934 Jan 28, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I went through the net, and guess what?
You are the only one who thinks GZ went to get an address AFTER he hung up with dispatch. So, where are YOU getting it from?
Where? Wiki, that's where:

George Zimmerman's account of events

"Zimmerman said he left his truck to find a street sign so he would be able to tell the police dispatcher where he was. He told investigators that he was not following Martin but was "just going in the same direction he was" to find an address, but admitted that he had also left his truck to try to see in which direction Martin had gone.[199] The altercation began, he said, when Martin suddenly appeared while Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travon_martin#Ba...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22935 Jan 29, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you missed the 9-1-1, 9-1-1, niner-one-one part.
Everything from "John" post-911 call is "enhanced", shall we say.
Damn, it was so-o-o-o flippin' dark out there.
Did "John" say if he flipped his light on? That would have lit up the scene pretty good for everybody.
John said his porch light is always on. He also said when he first looked out they were on the side walk. I'm done this is so boring. If you look at the picture of Martin taken on the ground you can see his arms are not under him.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22936 Jan 29, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Hormonal shrew.
Ghetto trash. First of the month is coming, your EBT card will get recharged. Say thank you to those of us who work for a living and pay your way.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22937 Jan 29, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's the tale the Smithy told.
Actually, GZ was on top of TM.
Remember, checking to see if he had a weapon. Spread him out. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that when GZ says some guy opened the door and said I'm calling 911 and GZ told him, no, help me with this guy.'Cause that's when GZ thought Tm was merely "giving-up".'Cause that guy went back in the house...didn't help.
EVERYTHING matters, geez.
If i recall correctly, the only time George was on top, was after the gunshot and he was checking to see if Trayvon was still breathing.....after this many posts and every angle being studied to nausea....anyone thinking they have discovered the new key to it all....is kidding himself but likely, not anyone else..........

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22938 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> If i recall correctly, the only time George was on top
So you don't know, but you are open to speculation from which you form an opinion.

Funny how you keep skipping over the jumping out of the truck and chasing this boy down after he was told not to p[art.

And shooting him in the chest when the boy was on the sidewalk in front of his house part.

And funny how you don't have a problem with the four versions of the pedophile's story part.

Looking forward to the fat ugly wife's court date.

You?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22943 Jan 29, 2013

Level 5

Location hidden

#22944 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't really matter much. Only Zim had grass stains
If the pedophile had stayed where he was told, he would have had asphalt stains.

PS: "stains" are artist renditions like the photoshopped "blood" stains that weren't barely visible when he was arrested.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22945 Jan 29, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmeramn should be exonerated this is nonsense Trial by topix amounts to regurgitated BS
Initally a few, including you and I ,said let the court and police do their job , Now it has become a case of if Zimmermman is not found guilty , we sill burn he town down.
Justice by intimidation is not justice
Hey, they got everything they wanted, they wanted Chief Lee fired...got it, they wanted Wolfinger out....they got it, they wanted to take over the streets and SPD with their rallys and marches and sit-ins......they got it, they wanted George arrested.....they got it and then some, they wanted "if I had a son" elected.........they got it.

Obviously intimidation and lying works, their form of justice is nothing more than revenge.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22946 Jan 29, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmermans wife has nothing to do with your dead BOY,
His fat ugly wife has everything to do with your pedophile, BIGOT.

Because his fat ugly wife will go to jail if the pedophile doesn't take a plea.

I look forward to her court date, BIGOT.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22948 Jan 29, 2013
When a student is on suspension from school it is a punishment. They are suppose to be at home not some other town out running around at night walking the streets.

George lived in that subdivision whereas Martin was dumped there, he was not wanted at his school because he was again a trouble maker, he was there so daddy could go do his own thing, too sociopathically obsessed with the head between his legs rather than the one on his head. He should be ashamed...what a role model, shacking up with is pregnant GF while still married. It's no wonder Trayvon saw women as objects to use.

Whatever problems there were in Martin's life gave him no excuse for attacking George. Martin was 17, everything he did and didn't do his "parents" and I say that lightly, were responsible for.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22949 Jan 29, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep deflecting from the fat that Zimmerman
Fat is the word, BIGOT...

What a shame your kids were not taken away from you when they were young.

You are not fit to be a parent.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22950 Jan 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
When a student is on suspension from school it is a punishment..
The rapist blames the victim.

The pedophile has an arrest record, he is a domestic abuse, he is, like you, a racist bigot.

He looks good in orange.

And He has a future in repeated penal implants.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22951 Jan 29, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmeramn should be exonerated this is nonsense Trial by topix amounts to regurgitated BS
Initally a few, including you and I ,said let the court and police do their job , Now it has become a case of if Zimmermman is not found guilty , we sill burn he town down.
Justice by intimidation is not justice
I feel the judicial system in central Florida is kinda embarrassing....spending millions and misscharging Casey Anthony....and now, even though i understood the arrest to quell the protests, it is starting to look like another country clusterf*ck.....Derschowitz is totally right about this ....
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#22952 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I feel the judicial system in central Florida is kinda embarrassing....spending millions and misscharging Casey Anthony....and now, even though i understood the arrest to quell the protests, it is starting to look like another country clusterf*ck.....Derschowitz is totally right about this ....
Seminole County is a bit more progressive and wealthier in general then others, but has pockets of what you wrote. The system sure likes to get its dollars through the driving public also. When this went to an event between two individuals to accusations of racism, it blew up case. Perhaps the people concerned about any race implications should have went behind the scenes with their case for justice as there was no proof of racial wrongdoing on the surface.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22953 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I feel the judicial system in central Florida is kinda embarrassing....spending millions and misscharging Casey Anthony....and now, even though i understood the arrest to quell the protests, it is starting to look like another country clusterf*ck.....Derschowitz is totally right about this ....
I read somewhere that he had a gag order put on him....can you believe it? I can.

Remember Corey threatened to sue the university if he didn't shut up.

He challenged her to a public debate when the case is over. He doubts she'll do it.

First she would have to pray with sweet, sweet sybrina. Rofl
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22954 Jan 29, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Seminole County is a bit more progressive and wealthier in general then others, but has pockets of what you wrote. The system sure likes to get its dollars through the driving public also. When this went to an event between two individuals to accusations of racism, it blew up case. Perhaps the people concerned about any race implications should have went behind the scenes with their case for justice as there was no proof of racial wrongdoing on the surface.
It doesn't matter you still have those that swear George is a racist and Martin was racially profiled. Once you put it out there...it's out there. Notice the ones that started all of the race baiting weren't even from Central Florida and most of all not the city of Sanford.

I was listening to George's 2nd interview with Sean H. and he was very concerned about Sanford and what was happening to the town because of this. This was the interview that never got aired, it was knocked off because of the Batman/Joker theater shooting.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22955 Jan 29, 2013
Here's another one..they wanted a black police chief....they got it.

New Sanford police chief pick: Cecil Smith, deputy chief in Elgin, Ill.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22956 Jan 29, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter you still have those that swear George is a racist and Martin was racially profiled. Once you put it out there...it's out there. Notice the ones that started all of the race baiting weren't even from Central Florida and most of all not the city of Sanford.
I was listening to George's 2nd interview with Sean H. and he was very concerned about Sanford and what was happening to the town because of this. This was the interview that never got aired, it was knocked off because of the Batman/Joker theater shooting.
And you have those who wonder why the SPD cut GZ loose after the lead investigator was in the process of booking him just hours after the shooting. Count me in that group, keeping in mind that most if not all posting here never learned of this case until weeks later when Crump held a presser to shine the light on another SPD attempt to cover up a racial incident.

If GZ had been booked, his injuries would be documented and he would have had to lawyer up pronto which very well might have set a different tone for what followed, at least until the dead guy was ID'd.

The kink in this story is gonna be Markie Mark who George apparently called immediately, perhaps before the SPD even arrived and what role that guy played in the decision to send GZ home just hours after he shot the black John Doe to death for reasons that have still to reveal themselves.

Did Markie Mark contaminate the scene of the confrontation-shooting? Did Markie Mark's relationship with Chief Lee influence the decision making on the chiefs part and by proxy the SA18's?
Is that why TeaParty Pam Bondi and TeaParty Rick Scott decided to bench the long time SA Wolfinger? Is that why Bonaparte dumped Lee?

I don't need to hear about sidewalks, chasing, grass stains and the other bulchit__just tell me why George was sent home before anyone had a clue who the dead guy was. Should be a simple deal right?

We already know that GZ's bff the federal agent was on the scene don't we? He said so on Dr Phil correct? The same guy that helped GZ choose his handgun and taught him how to use it was on the scene during the SPD investigation. That's going to be a real problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Earthling-1 50,424
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 40 min Miles 17,834
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min John Galt 1,173,427
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Hungtington Beach 491,270
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 3 hr NOT CURIOUS ANYMORE 12
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,377
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Murph 70,786
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST