Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29879 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22882 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're not following the events of that night. Zimmerman cut through the houses to get to the next street and copy the address. On his way back, that's when Martin attacked him. This was AFTER he hung up with 911.
You're not following the conversation.
So, he did copy the address? WTH does that mean? Copy? He never gave it to dispatch.
Yes, the altercation happened after GZ hung up. While TM was on the phone.
So, if GZ got (copied?) the address, he didn't know WTH to do with it. Kept his little secret? Is that what you are trying to get through my think skull?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim said "he looks black" AFTER the dispatcher asked if Martin was white, black or Hispanic. A bit later in the tape, he confirmed that Martin was indeed black.
So, why didn't GZ say "I don't know" when quizzed about the race?
That is, or has become, one of his pet phrases.
Must have been the hoodie, or the way TM ducked in and out of the darkness, or his big 'ol button, or his white shoes. GZ got a chance to confirm it when TM circled his car, right? Just a bit later.....
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22883 Jan 26, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not following the conversation.
So, he did copy the address? WTH does that mean? Copy? He never gave it to dispatch.
Yes, the altercation happened after GZ hung up. While TM was on the phone.
So, if GZ got (copied?) the address, he didn't know WTH to do with it. Kept his little secret? Is that what you are trying to get through my think skull?
<quoted text>
So, why didn't GZ say "I don't know" when quizzed about the race?
That is, or has become, one of his pet phrases.
Must have been the hoodie, or the way TM ducked in and out of the darkness, or his big 'ol button, or his white shoes. GZ got a chance to confirm it when TM circled his car, right? Just a bit later.....
The reason blacks wear hoodies is to conceal their identity during crimes. Dark and rainy looking at somebody wearing a hoodie can very well mislead anybody.

Zimmerman hung up with 911. After he hung up, he then cut between the houses to get an address for when police arrived. It was not to report it to dispatch. Your assertion is that Zim never got an address which I asked how you knew this?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22884 Jan 26, 2013
There are some Martin Supporters that are planning to be at the hearing on Martin's Birthday Feb 5th. Some are saying to intimidate others and spit in George's face. Huh , I'd like to see thier butts thrown in jail.
They are planning a "Hoodies UP" lighting candles of Feb 26th. Crump is the cheerleader. Mark your calendars....lol

They have the whole month of February to call their own.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22885 Jan 26, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
There are some Martin Supporters that are planning to be at the hearing on Martin's Birthday Feb 5th. Some are saying to intimidate others and spit in George's face. Huh , I'd like to see thier butts thrown in jail.
They are planning a "Hoodies UP" lighting candles of Feb 26th. Crump is the cheerleader. Mark your calendars....lol
I love when these things only turn out about 50 people. LOL!
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22886 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason blacks wear hoodies is to conceal their identity during crimes. Dark and rainy looking at somebody wearing a hoodie can very well mislead anybody.
Wow, you are brilliant!! Are you a thug? Are you a "good" thug or a "bad" thug.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman hung up with 911. After he hung up, he then cut between the houses to get an address for when police arrived. It was not to report it to dispatch. Your assertion is that Zim never got an address which I asked how you knew this?
After he hung up GZ cut through to get an address to provide to the police when they arrived? Did he write it down or file in that steel-trap memory of his? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

My assertion is that it is a FACT that GZ did not give dispatch the address from when he cut through the houses. The whole point of walking on through to "his street". I do love that part....

Now, my question is...

How did you know he cut through the houses after he hung up with NEN?

That's what I want to know......
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22887 Jan 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, some find this thread, and just feel obligated to make an ass outta themselves.....
Yep,yep, yep.
Over and over again....
Sad, really....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22888 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like the meeting when the 5 finalists for Chief of Police were being introduced . The media said there was a crowd turn out...lol all 20...blacks on one side whites on the other. I thought as much b!tching as the blacks have done against Chief Lee there would be alot,,,,,not they just want to wait until one is hired so they can start disrespecting that one and pointing the finger. Out of the 5 there were 2 blacks.....one was a man and the other a woman.

The hypocrisy of the City Commissioner Boneparte judging anyone with his track record is beyond me.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22889 Jan 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I would disagree with you, X. People are just people..
And bigots are just bigots, and what a shame the state did not take your children away from you a long time ago as you are clearly not fit to raise a hamster let alone another human being.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22890 Jan 26, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Lord, I hope they don't pass the buckets. Don't wanna' get silly all salivating again....

Level 5

Location hidden

#22891 Jan 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, some find this thread, and just feel obligated to make an ass outta themselves.....
And it takes you very little effort.

I am looking for to the court hearing of the pedophile's ugly fat wife.

I expect the state to drag their heels as long as they can so they can dangle it over your pedophile's head.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22892 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?

I thought you would like to see hundreds so you could bellyache about folks without jobs livin' on your hard-earned dime and all that.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22893 Jan 26, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>

The hypocrisy of the City Commissioner Boneparte judging anyone with his track record is beyond me.
Do tell....

Hey, can you get some good pics of those rectangular covers in the grass in RATL?
If you can show me a "U" shape, I could believe his head made contact with it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22896 Jan 27, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are brilliant!! Are you a thug? Are you a "good" thug or a "bad" thug.
<quoted text>
After he hung up GZ cut through to get an address to provide to the police when they arrived? Did he write it down or file in that steel-trap memory of his? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
My assertion is that it is a FACT that GZ did not give dispatch the address from when he cut through the houses. The whole point of walking on through to "his street". I do love that part....
Now, my question is...
How did you know he cut through the houses after he hung up with NEN?
That's what I want to know......
You're not following this story very well. I suggest you go through the net and find a few articles on the shooting. HINT: GZ didn't give dispatch the address because he didn't cut through the yards until AFTER he hung up with dispatch.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22897 Jan 27, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Money, money, money. Sure, money can distract some....well, like yourself. You really are focused on their perceived "windfall". Jealous much?
I'm not in the least distracted. I don't need handouts from an orange bucket, we work for what we want. If one of my children was killed committing a crime, I would apologize to the victim (in this case, Mr. Zimmerman) and be too ashamed of my failure to raise a decent person to ever parade around on a stage or TV. I'm not worried about that happening, though. My children could be victims of a Trayvon someday, but it's not likely. They have the means to defend themselves just as Mr. Zimmerman did. Jealous of a couple of ghetto rats begging for dollars from other ghetto rats? Too funny. Jealous of a woman who failed to supervise her spawn or teach the thug how to act? Of a sperm donor who was too busy spawning more ghetto rats to raise his spawn? Of opportunists who used the death of their spawn to get attention and cash? They sicken me, as they sicken any real parent, any decent person. They are a disgrace to humanity. If they had any decency they would be ashamed, but they have none.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22899 Jan 27, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Me too, all of the whing and b*tching In the end you get 20 people to show up.
I love it when the pedophile thug has to beg for more money and his trial hasn't even started! He has burned through $250,000 already! HAHAHAHAAHAHAH! and he is being sued for not paying his bills! just like the old days when he owed $30K to his credit cards he paid off with mooched money!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Looking forward to the trial of his ugly fat wife.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22900 Jan 27, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> FO , Racist.
You've established yourself as the forum bigot.

And you know what it is like to have pubic hairs banging off your mustache, honey.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22901 Jan 27, 2013
ORLANDO, Fla.-- The parents of Trayvon Martin are presenting a scholarship in their son's name during a Martin Luther King Jr. celebration in Daytona Beach.

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin will join attorney Benjamin Crump for Thursday's annual banquet hosted by Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration for Florida, Inc. at the Hilton Oceanfront Hotel to honor the civil rights leader.

They will present the scholarship to a local high school senior. Crump is giving the keynote address

----------

There were over 200 blacks, I mean people that attended at $50 a ticket.

Now they raked in over $10,000 and gave a $1,000 scholarship (laughing) to a black boy in Martin's name. So one grand out of all that money, geesh that should get him a bus ticket there.

These were some of the comments-------->

1)I am not sure the martins/fultons understand Dr King's legacy. Dr King wanted us all to be judged by the content of our characters, not the color of our skin whereas the fultons/martins expect special treatment based on the color of their skin and the vigilante action they encouraged for an innocent man that they thought was white.
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY applies even if the media thinks you are white.
Not sure how Trayvon was going to graduate this year sicne his mother said he had failed the FCATs. Of course, the reporting on this case has been a pack of lies by the media since the start of his fiasco.

2)I don't think MLK stood for puttin bangaz on crackas(assaulting whites) like Trayvon tweeted

3)I think believe should be judged equally, regardless of race. Trayvon should be viewed as the same. when George was screaming for help, Trayvon should have STOPPED

4)Nice try, Herald. Nobody believes you anymore, Zimmerman committed no crime. It is only the evil lying liberals with the complicit lying msm that wants an innocent man put to jail to further push their agenda

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/17
----------

And to think these are comments from people in Martin's home town.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22902 Jan 27, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
ORLANDO, Fla.-- The parents of Trayvon Martin are presenting a scholarship in their son's name
Maybe the pedophile's parents will sponsor a cross-burning in his name?

And you can chip in some more money because I hear he doesn't want that old 50 inch plasma screen TV, he wants the 72 inch screen!

Hurry! He can't take it where he is going!

Level 5

Location hidden

#22903 Jan 27, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
No, bigot, the pedophile isn't innocent, and the best the pedophile can hope for is to be found not guilt.

I am sure he has high hopes but the best prosecutor the state of Florida has is going to put him in jail.

But first: his fat ugly wife.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22904 Jan 27, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
3)I think believe should be judged equally, regardless of race.
You wouldn't be here if the pedophile had shot a white 17 year old boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min woodtick57 1,251,699
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 min ANGHARAD 500,152
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... 47 min Jesus Brother 6
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 97,406
Nick Gordon adding Jose Baez to his legal team 2 hr whichwayisit 1
News 11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 3 hr Rosie94 47
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 53,987
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages