Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22840 Jan 26, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that is where you are wrong. That is why there are no outcries when druggies/thugs/low-lifes get killed. Folks know when you play with fire, you get burned. Just a matter of when. The how is irrelevant. The who is irrelevant, unless you are seeking revenge. Really.
And the beat goes on.....
Do you really believe the Martin/Fulton/Crump are seeking justice? Follow the money and you'll find the motive.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22842 Jan 26, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Freddie appreciates the "shout out". LOL
Not sure what he is trying to do over there, but he isn't teaching those people anything.
Please, GZ had days upon days to come up with his ever-evolving scenario. He also had the benefit of his "homies" and there skill-sets.
Yes,timing is everything!!!!!
Days? Tell me what George was doing early hours of February 27th.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22843 Jan 26, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. Zimmerman is going to walk no watter how much Fla blacks whine. 8,000 murders a year committed by blacks , yet they bitch about poor Traygon. Have you noticed that every black kid shot is such a good boy? Even if they are selling dope on the corner Somehow they are always so angelic whem the get killed
Here's a good article in the OS by Owens.....and like I've always said before "abortions should not be a form of birth control." Do these people have no shame or conscience.....time after time they abort babies, get pregnant and do it again.

My tax dollars are used for this, it makes me sick.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/os-darryl-owen...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22844 Jan 26, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, he never did get an address.'Splain that.
He was approached by a concerned visitor to the neighborhood.
When asked, he was still aloof and evasive about his "surveillance" of TM. "No, I don't have a problem". Huh?
Innocent concern for his "hood" doesn't make sense.
GZ never considered that TM lived there....or....did he know exactly who TM was?
Concern for his neighborhood certainly does make all the sense. One of the neighbors was hiding upstairs with her baby in a closet during the day while thugs burglarized her home. That's just one incident....go and check out the problems in that area that were going on...tha's why they wanted to start a NW Program...duh!

George said he was on his way for his weekly sunday grocery shopping and not patroling that night... not on foot but in his truck ,it was raining, when he patrols he takes his rotti but not when he goes grocery shopping. He has been seen by different people walking his dog when doing his NW Patrol....not that night.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22847 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and if so, it would be evident on the 911 tape.
We heard what GZ sounded like when he actually was running. In fact, those sounds over the phone is what prompted the 911 operator to ask if he was following Martin. When the dispatcher suggested "We don't need you to do that" Zimmerman's breathing and quiet tone came back in less than ten seconds.
So he was ten seconds away from the truck, eh, Pinocchio?

How'd he end up three blocks away, where he jumped the boy who was on the sidewalk in front of his house, where he had ever right to be?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22848 Jan 26, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Concern for his neighborhood certainly does make all the sense.
All those blacks moving in made Sir Craps in Pants angry.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22849 Jan 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We might also mention the Tawana Brawley case in NY
You might also mention the slavery issue and the dropping of the atomic bomb.

Of course, the state of Florida will be concentrating on proving that the racist pedophile thug chased after this boy, was told to stay with the truck, but the pedophile decided he could show how good a cop he could have been if he had only not flunked out and ignored the dispatcher and confronted this boy who had every right in the world to be exactly where he was at when your pedophile shot hi,.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22851 Jan 26, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Other way around, Zim running, Tray walking. Or maybe Tray stopped.
If Zim was running, it would have been evident during the 911 call. Yes, he ran for a while, admitted it, and then stopped running as we heard. There is no way he could have been running that last minute of the call.

So you and I have come to the same conclusion: Martin did indeed stop behind that row of houses where Zim lost sight of him. The question to the jury will be why Martin stopped? This is key because the prosecution is going to make the case that Zim hunted Martin down and not the other way around.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22852 Jan 26, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, he never did get an address.'Splain that.
He was approached by a concerned visitor to the neighborhood.
When asked, he was still aloof and evasive about his "surveillance" of TM. "No, I don't have a problem". Huh?
Innocent concern for his "hood" doesn't make sense.
GZ never considered that TM lived there....or....did he know exactly who TM was?
The reasons he gave for calling the police was that he never seen Martin before, that Martin was roaming around instead of walking at a pace as if he were going somewhere, he was wearing a hoodie which is suspicious right from the get-go. If it were a bright sunny day, perhaps Martin just hanging around might not be suspicious. But usually when it's raining, people try to shelter themselves as soon as they can.

Now where do you get that Zim didn't get an address? That's what I would like to know.

According to Zim, Martin asked "Do you have a problem with me?" He didn't ask "why were you following me?"
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22853 Jan 26, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. Zimmerman is going to walk no watter how much Fla blacks whine. 8,000 murders a year committed by blacks , yet they bitch about poor Traygon. Have you noticed that every black kid shot is such a good boy? Even if they are selling dope on the corner Somehow they are always so angelic whem the get killed
Trust me, I live in the Cleveland area, and that goes on all the time.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22854 Jan 26, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Point taken. Where is the public outrage for the thoudands kiiley by thier own? Blacks are losing a whoe generation to drugs and related violence Do you see the hypocracy in elevating the killing of one thug to front page news At best Traygone shold have been a 2 sentence article on pg 17 of sec d
If Zim was black or Martin white, nobody would have known the story outside of that city.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22855 Jan 26, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO clue what the SPD loved or didn't love....merely gossip and hearsay is all you're going by.
That wasn't the same Chief of Police during the Ware Case.
The only pattern I see are the blacks wanting more patrol cars cruising in their neighborhoods but yet when they actually see cause and pull someone over daddy cries racial profiling. That's the irony.
Does that take me back. Years ago, the suburb I grew up in was nearly all white. There was one section over a main street that was mostly black. It was only a main street about a mile or so long with some sides streets.

Blacks were complaining because our police force seldom went in their neighborhood. They were always patrolling the rest of the city which was white. In response, the city began to start heavy patrols in the black section. About a year later, another race charge was made by the blacks. They complained that when they go to court, over half of the people in court are black. How is that possible when the suburb was mostly white?

You can't win for losing. They complain when you don't get the problem makers out of their neighborhood, and when you do, they complain because the problem makers are black.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22856 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that take me back. Years ago, the suburb I grew up in was nearly all white. There was one section over a main street that was mostly black. It was only a main street about a mile or so long with some sides streets.
Blacks were complaining because our police force seldom went in their neighborhood. They were always patrolling the rest of the city which was white. In response, the city began to start heavy patrols in the black section. About a year later, another race charge was made by the blacks. They complained that when they go to court, over half of the people in court are black. How is that possible when the suburb was mostly white?
You can't win for losing. They complain when you don't get the problem makers out of their neighborhood, and when you do, they complain because the problem makers are black.
A week or so ago there was a shooting in South Apopka, one of Orange County's problem areas. There were several parties going on at the time of the shooting. First responding officers saw crowds of people. But no one saw anything, no one would give any information to the police. The people who live in these areas are just plain stupid, and they're cowards. Unwilling to take on the trouble makers in their own communities, they live with the crime, the danger, the drive-by shootings that kill their small children. They allow their elderly to be victimized, they continue to reproduce without the means to care for their spawn, and when one of their kids turns out to be a violent thug like Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin, they whine and cry about their "good boy' being killed while committing a crime. They're responsible for their own problems and refuse to take responsibility. Therein lies the problem in the black community as a whole..........unwillingness to be responsible for their own actions, whether that action is fathering a child, failing to teach that child how to act like a person (TRACEY MARTIN, exhibit #1), or cooperating with law enforcement when bad things happen because they didn't take responsibility. We should just wall off every ghetto neighborhood in this country and let them kill each other. At least those of us who raise our kids right and obey the law would be safe from the beasts who live there.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22857 Jan 26, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another cut and paste, Bullshit reply from 10 months ago
Do show us all something you haven't cut and pasted, BIGOT.

Here's a thought, BIGOT: if you don't have something new to add, don't post it.

Eh, BIGOT?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22858 Jan 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
A week or so ago there was a shooting in South Apopka
No need to go back a week ago.

White guy: murder sucide.

MADISON, Wisc.- Jennifer Boyce and Bernard Grosso were to have been in court on Friday to officially end their marriage. Instead, their lives ended before they ever got to the courthouse as a result of what Madison police categorized as a domestic-related murder-suicide.

Police discovered the body of Boyce, 31, a former St. Louisan, Thursday morning at her apartment in Madison. That led police to look at her estranged husband, Grosso, 34, who was found dead Thursday night of an apparent gunshot wound when police searched his home.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22859 Jan 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
A week or so ago there was a shooting in South Apopka, one of Orange County's problem areas. There were several parties going on at the time of the shooting. First responding officers saw crowds of people. But no one saw anything, no one would give any information to the police. The people who live in these areas are just plain stupid, and they're cowards. Unwilling to take on the trouble makers in their own communities, they live with the crime, the danger, the drive-by shootings that kill their small children. They allow their elderly to be victimized, they continue to reproduce without the means to care for their spawn, and when one of their kids turns out to be a violent thug like Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin, they whine and cry about their "good boy' being killed while committing a crime. They're responsible for their own problems and refuse to take responsibility. Therein lies the problem in the black community as a whole..........unwillingness to be responsible for their own actions, whether that action is fathering a child, failing to teach that child how to act like a person (TRACEY MARTIN, exhibit #1), or cooperating with law enforcement when bad things happen because they didn't take responsibility. We should just wall off every ghetto neighborhood in this country and let them kill each other. At least those of us who raise our kids right and obey the law would be safe from the beasts who live there.
So very true. I was having a similar discussion with a guy in my city who is black. In fact, he's the one who brought us to Topix. We've never met, but spoke for years.

Discussing our suburb, I explained to him that the neighborhood would be great if there were no blacks. He contested that there are good blacks and bad blacks just like there are good whites and bad whites

I agreed but explained the difference is that when bad whites try to move into a suburb like ours, the good whites hassle them until they move out. Black people don't do that. No matter how good or bad a black family is, the good black people stick up for them no matter what. This is how our suburb went to hell. In fact, lower income whites don't even want to live among us. Most don't try to sneak into the suburbs.

We went on and on about race and our city, and then I pointed to him it's the laws that stop us from weeding out good or bad when it comes to blacks. We can't refuse to sell our home to a bad black person, refuse to rent to them, and can't stop them from coming to our shopping centers.

So I asked him "If there were a law that allowed us to have no minorities in our suburb, no living here, shopping here, no passing through, what do you suppose would happen if it were legal to do so? The price of our homes would double, taxes would be down because we would need less police, stores would be opening up everywhere because there would be no fear of being robbed.

He didn't like my comment, but had to agree that it was true.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22860 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true. I was having a similar discussion with a guy in my city who is black.
Oh boy!

Now we have a cracker who had a conversation with someone who he says was black.

We all know those blacks think alike and talking to one is the same is talking to all of them!

Putting aside, of course, we've already proved you to be a m/f c/s liar, eh, Pinocchio?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22861 Jan 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy!
Now we have a cracker who had a conversation with someone who he says was black.
We all know those blacks think alike and talking to one is the same is talking to all of them!
Putting aside, of course, we've already proved you to be a m/f c/s liar, eh, Pinocchio?
The only thing you ever prove is that you're a troll who repeats the same lies over and over again. YOU ADD NOTHING TO THE DISCUSSION! Go away troll.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22862 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
The only thing you ever prove is that you're a troll who repeats the same lies
Do you want to put that on the table, Pinnochio?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22863 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
YOU ADD NOTHING TO THE DISCUSSION!
You mean like your story of a conversation you supposedly had with a black person you know, troll?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Henry 1,395,888
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 4 min WeTheSheeple 352
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Into The Night 60,126
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 42 min serfs up 1,379
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr Retired SOF 972
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,336
Need gas to go home 4 hr Please 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages