Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,904

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22792 Jan 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so much more the peerson than he is, good for you and I'm going to join you. I try to stay on the case because I am very concerned about the injustice going on here, not just because I live in Sanford but because it concerns everyone, everywhere. I'm determined to stick it out til the end. I will continue to support George and his family because no one should ever be treated the way they have been treated in this Country. I'm not hispanic or jewish I am a citizen just like George and we all have civil rights, right now it is shameful that George has been a victim and his civil rights have been abused by people that are suppose to protect his presumption of innocence.
I too will join the "ignore the idiots" brigade. I'm embarrassed that I have allowed them to bring me to their level on occasion. I also have serious considerations for what the outcome of this case means to all of us who believe in our right to defend ourselves. I have nothing but sympathy for Mr. Zimmerman and his family. I also appreciate your diligence in following the events of the case since my life doesn't allow me the time to do so. You keep me informed and I am grateful.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22793 Jan 23, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I too will join the "ignore the idiots" brigade. I'm embarrassed that I have allowed them to bring me to their level on occasion..
You lying bigot: there is not a single person that approaches your level of hate in this forum, none, zero.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#22794 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim was hell bent on making sure he had a location of where he last seen Martin while he was on the phone with 911. The key here is that Martin ran first. Zim did not prompt Martin to run. He wasn't chasing, he was following for no other reason than to keep an eye on him until police arrived.
Zimmmerman got out of his car and started running after Tray, that = equals chasing. You Zimmerman supporters like to use the following instead of chasing to make Zimmerman appear to be more noble instead of admitting that he was engaged in a despicable act.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As we know, Martin outran GZ in a matter of a few seconds. What we don't know is why Martin was still behind the row of houses over a minute after he lost track of Zimmerman. Why didn't he go home? Why didn't he run out of the complex? Why did he not bother to call 911? Why didn't he at least run out of the area?
Trayvon stopped running after he was out of Zimmerman's sight and started walking. The reason he had done so was either 1-because he no longer saw himself in danger or 2-because he may have thought that he overreacted and that there was no danger in the first place.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22795 Jan 24, 2013
What about the blind racism of the Trayvon supporters?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22796 Jan 24, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmmerman got out of his car and started running after Tray, that = equals chasing. You Zimmerman supporters like to use the following instead of chasing to make Zimmerman appear to be more noble instead of admitting that he was engaged in a despicable act.
<quoted text>
Trayvon stopped running after he was out of Zimmerman's sight and started walking. The reason he had done so was either 1-because he no longer saw himself in danger or 2-because he may have thought that he overreacted and that there was no danger in the first place.
Or three, he felt ashamed of running away from Zim while he was on the phone with his girlfriend, and decided he would retaliate for Zim making a pssy out of him.

If you look at the maps of the assumed tracks both guys took, it's impossible for Martin to be where he was at during the attack unless he waited right there. Zimmerman went to the front of the houses to get an address AFTER he hung up with 911, and was attacked when he started heading back to his vehicle which was west of that location. Martin approached Zimmerman from the north.

Now, assuming both men were walking south after they parted, Martin walked much faster than Zimmerman. I know because I'm 6'3". When I walk among people, I frequently pass shorter people because my longer legs give me more of a stride. But that aside: if both were walking south, and Zimmerman cut east through the yard to get an address, Martin should have been south of Zimmerman--not north. At the very least, they would have met at the point of the back sidewalk. But again, Zim crossed over that sidewalk, went to the front of the houses, backtracked to where he just came from, and Martin attacked him from the north.

It will be very easy for the defense to show that Martin did not go to where he was staying, and instead, waited behind the houses. That's a no-brainer. The real question to the jury will be why? Now, we can dream up of all kinds of reasons, but given the extent of Zim's injuries, I think the jury will conclude that Martin planned this attack. That would account for the extended injuries and the fact Martin waited behind the houses.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22797 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or three, he felt ashamed of running away from Zim
Ashamed of running away from a pedophile with a gun, gosh?

it wasn't like the pedophile with a gun was going to shoot him in the chest for being black on a white sidewalk, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22798 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Martin walked much faster than Zimmerman.
The teenager was on the sidewalk on the way home.

The pedophile thug was stalking the boy, and the pedophile cut between the houses and across the yard at night with a gun.

The pedophile confronted the boy, not the other way around.

PS: the pedophile was told to stay put. The pedophile was not in sight of the truck he used to stalk the boy.

The pedophile confronted Martin three blocks away from where he was to meet the cops who told him to leave the boy be.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22799 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Zim crossed over that sidewalk,
The pedophile chased down this boy who was on the sideWALK.

The pedophile CUT THROUGH YARDS and incepted the path that the boy was on: the boy was going directly to his HOME.

And the state will already have proof that the PEDOPHILE THUG is a liar before the defense takes the stand.

Looking forward to the trial of the pedophile's fat wife.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22800 Jan 24, 2013
You had a well thought-out, coherent, concise, profanity-free argument going there per GZ's statements...

And then you said this..
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, we can dream up of all kinds of reasons, but given the extent of Zim's injuries, I think the jury will conclude that Martin planned this attack. That would account for the extended injuries and the fact Martin waited behind the houses.
The "extent" of his injuries lost it. GZ better hope none of those pictures come in. Including those from the SPD office.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22801 Jan 24, 2013
What Say You wrote:
You had a well thought-out, coherent, concise, profanity-free argument going there per GZ's statements...
And then you said this..
<quoted text>
The "extent" of his injuries lost it. GZ better hope none of those pictures come in. Including those from the SPD office.
Yeah right, according to xxximbecile George was on life support after that azwhooping the scrawny juvie put on him.

Broken nose, black eyes, and lacerations on the back of George's head caused by having it repeatedly smashed on the sidewalk until "I thought it would explode."

At 3 PM the following day George met with Sanford police officers to do a walk through reenactment of the previous early evenings event and he had recovered from the thrashing very quickly by anyone's estimation.

Will add once more that none of George's DNA (blood evidence) was found on the youth's clothing. Not even a hint!

George Zimmerman reenactment video can be found on google if anyone is interested. The full version is 12:58 and it's worth a watch.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22802 Jan 24, 2013
What Say You wrote:
And then you said this..
<quoted text>
What I mean by that is Zimmerman's injuries were far beyond the results of self-defense. It was out and out assault and battery. If Zim had a broken nose or was pushed down, perhaps that could be Martin defending himself. But a broken nose, two black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head and some minor back injuries, Zimmerman screaming for help, Martin on top of him not letting him up is far from self-defense.

Why do I bring this up? Because this is what the prosecution is likely to make their case out of. After all, that's what everybody here on Martin's side is bringing up.

We know what happened by the 911 tape of the events taking place before the shooting. We know the results of Martin's autopsy and Zim's injuries. Wheat we don't know is who attacked who..... well, we do know, but it has to be judged by a jury.

So with all this evidence, how can any sane jury conclude that Zim attacked Martin when Martin didn't have one scratch on him and Zimmerman with a handful of injuries? Even if a jury wildly concluded Zim attacked Martin somehow, the shooting was the result of assault and battery--not self-defense

Level 5

Location hidden

#22803 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What I mean by that is Zimmerman's injuries were far beyond the results of self-defense.
There isn't a scratch on the pedophile that cannot be attributed to the pedophile himself.

The PEDOPHILE THUG caused the confrontation when he ASSAULTED this boy who was on the sidewalk minding his own business on the way home.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22804 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Zimmerman screaming for help,
Prove it.

Of course: we have DEMANDED that you prove it dozens of times.

Funny how you can't seem to find ANYTHING, Pinocchio.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22805 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Martin didn't have one scratch on him
You are a liar: putting aside the bullet how the pedophile put in this boy's chest.

Here's a thought: if Martin had more than a scratch on him, you stop posting?

One two three go!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22806 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Of course: we have DEMANDED that you prove it dozens of times.
Funny how you can't seem to find ANYTHING, Pinocchio.
That's not it at all. The problem is trying to get through mentally retarded people like yourself. How many times must I post the interview of John the witness who said it was Zimmerman screaming for help?

Stupid is is as stupid does. In about three days or so, you'll once again be spewing lies how I didn't post any proof of Zimmerman screaming as if Martin was bashing Zim's head in the ground and Martin was screaming for help.

It must be sad to be as dumb as you. Go away troll. You add nothing to the discussion.

Level 7

Location hidden

#22807 Jan 24, 2013
Good job finding that video....since the Fox affiliate had taken their news report off the internet.....thanks...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22808 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Good job finding that video....since the Fox affiliate had taken their news report off the internet.....thanks...
No problem. I don't know why anybody would take that off the net. It's a key piece in the case.

Level 7

Location hidden

#22809 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I don't know why anybody would take that off the net. It's a key piece in the case.
Alot of people on here, would like to hide or destroy any of the evidence, that prove's George's innocense.....

Level 5

Location hidden

#22810 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not it at all.
That is all.

We have DEMANDED you back up your statements but you move on to the next, rotating through you m/f c/s lies.

But then: we established you as a m/f c/s liar a long time ago.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22811 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of people on here, would like to hide or destroy any of the evidence, that prove's George's innocense.....
This is true. Now their new line is John back peddled. Now he is changing his story. No ship? I guess he didn't expect this to be a national event where people's lives were threatened, young black men attacking whites for no reason and mentioning Martin's name, and bounties offered by the New Black Panthers. I would be back peddling too. I'm sure John is scared shipless. I wouldn't doubt if he moved already.

Fox's interview of John is the most telling because his statement was untainted. He really didn't fear anything or anybody so he spoke honestly. I'm sure he's always looking over his shoulder now, and probably more so if he sticks to telling the truth and psses a lot of nut cases off. Who can blame him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,110,757
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,685
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 16 min marce-encore 300
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min mdbuilder 46,824
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 47 min marty 2,511
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Thou shall not kill 245
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr noshellswill 2,977
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE