Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,907

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22771 Jan 22, 2013
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> a blow up doll would be more real than you. D pants loves his girl and I don't call her an ol' lady beacause she's not. You wish you had fine blonde hair like her but I bet you're as hairy as me. A shaved shesquatch is what you are. But that's ok cuz the stubble hides your stretch marks.
Mind your P's and Q's...we have your name and number.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22772 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text> delusional..in ohio we call dialect like yours hillbillybonics but I guess its rocket science to you, and culture to anybody with a functioning frontal lobe..
TOPIC???????? Do you with your narcissistic disorder have the slightest clue what this thread is even about?

It's not about your bodily functions or your hairy disgusting body, we really don't care so keep it to yourself or go find someone that does.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22773 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text> if not being racist means just stating you aren't when you still treat others like less than human, then yeah, there are no racist liberals. Take sandy hook for example, liberals are all over greiving for those kids. Now what about all the innocence killed by drones , why dosent obama cry about that?
You make fun of someone saying they use hillbillybonics when you have not once been able to spell the word DOESN'T. What does that make you, Einstein? It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22774 Jan 22, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me: what happens when you put a pistol in front of your face and pull the trigger?
tell me: how do you managed to breath when your boyfriend is buried into your mustache at one end and the University of Florida Marching Band, drum section, is taking turns flexing the brass ring at the other end?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22775 Jan 22, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally face the fact George was the one screaming
Nope.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#22776 Jan 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me: how do you managed to breath when your boyfriend is buried into your mustache at one end and the University of Florida Marching Band, drum section, is taking turns flexing the brass ring at the other end?
No earthly idea what you're talking about, go ask your sister.

How many times do you have to be told it's breathe with an e not breath, hang in there maggot brain.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22778 Jan 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
No earthly idea what you're talking about.
Ask the guy with the snare drum and his pants around his ankles standing behind you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22779 Jan 23, 2013
George will get 8 years minimum. Off to the hoosegow. Judging on how he had to deal with martin, he's going to wish he took a martial arts class.
There are no guarantees in martial arts either. When somebody suck punches you, there is very little anybody can do. Not everybody is cut out for martial arts either. This is why people carry guns. Hell, I went all the way to black belt, and I take my gun most places I go.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22780 Jan 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
DSP: There’s someone laying in the back yard?
MC:Yes, people around him now (tells Selma again, get inside)
DSP: Do you know if it’s kids…or?
MC: Ummm, no.(illegible) It’s a black guy.(tells Selma to call Shirley and have her close her back door)
DSP: We have a unit on their way out there, what do you mean it’s a black guy? Is it a black guy that got shot?
MC: I don’t know.(she yells to Selma,“Is it a black guy that got shot?)
MC: No, there’s a black guy standing over him.
DSP: There’s a black male standing over him?
MC: Yeah, and then there’s people coming – you know what, I’m going to go upstairs and look out the window, I don’t want to go outside.
DSP: Can you tell me what the guy’s wearing?
MC: Hold on and I will. I think somebody else already called 911.
DSP: Yep, looks like they did.
MC: Ok, thank you
DSP: Ok, so you do see the officers out there with that guy?
MC: Yes, ok, thank you.
Call lasted 1:58
Mary Cutcher's call to 911.....she should be impeached, this is exactly why SPD couldn't see her as credible witness.
First statement taken by Doris Singleton: On 2/26/2012, I responded to the above location in reference to shots fired call. Part of my assistance n this case was to collect witness statements from residence. I observed a female on the back porch of I asked if she had witnessed anything and she replied stating, No, but my roommate did. I requested her to find her roommate and ask if she would provide a sworn statement in regards to what she witnessed. advised she would look for her.
Several minutes later I met with Mary and her roommate, Selma. I requested a sworn statement but both advised they were afraid and did not want to assist in providing a statement.
Again, several minutes later Mary called me over to her porch. Mary stated that Selma decided she would provide a sworn statement and Mary would write for her due to translation. Mary provided me a written statement sworn to by Mary based on Selma’s testimony.”
----------
Det. Singleton is head of narcotics at the SPD.
I'm not even going to try to figure out where you're going with this crap or what your problem with Cutcher is but her and Selma are key witnesses as they were drawn to the conflict behind their home by arguing. I'm sure you saw the press conference, obviously you've also read some witness an LE statements.

Arguing rules out a sneak attack-sucker punch-wrestling match O'Mally. A loud argument asks far more questions than it answers and an argument debunks all four versions of George's explanation of events.

If Cutcher and Selma were drawn in by arguing-loud voices and John, the teen with dog and unknown lady also heard arguing-loud voices prior to the gunshot George's accounts are more suspect
than ever.

Touching back on the wanted poster nonsense...George actually did disappear, Hal Urich stood right in front of the SC courthouse and said on live TV that his former client George's whereabouts were unknown leaving many if not most to believe that George Zimmerman had fled. That presser could have been far more damaging to George than anything NBC did.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22781 Jan 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>And while I'm here, Blue, what's up with your racism anyway? There aren't very many liberal racists around are there?
I've a friend whose daughter went off to college and came back home in a body bag through zero fault of her own. She just walked into a pharmacy in broad daylight to purchase a few items and was kidnapped coming out then raped, her throat was slit and she was thrown along side the road where the critters found her before the searchers did.
The kidnapping was caught on security video, the culprits were quickly apprehended and convicted, one is on death row. Her father, my friend, carries the pain of her trial on his face and while the killers were black I've never heard him lower himself to the racism found here or on the other Trayvon threads.
Racism is mental disorder!
Yes it is. That's why the left claimed racism in the George Zimmerman case. It's a mental disorder.

I'm sorry about your friend. I only wish she was armed at the time. She could have legally applied the death penalty immediately. That us of course if she wasn't accused of racism.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22782 Jan 23, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> If George did not want such a thing to happen, why did he get out of his car and chase after Trayvon when Trayvon ran away from him. George was looking to provoke a confrontation and he got.
Zim was hell bent on making sure he had a location of where he last seen Martin while he was on the phone with 911. The key here is that Martin ran first. Zim did not prompt Martin to run. He wasn't chasing, he was following for no other reason than to keep an eye on him until police arrived.

As we know, Martin outran GZ in a matter of a few seconds. What we don't know is why Martin was still behind the row of houses over a minute after he lost track of Zimmerman. Why didn't he go home? Why didn't he run out of the complex? Why did he not bother to call 911? Why didn't he at least run out of the area?

These are questions a jury is going to have to answer for themselves. It's why I believe it's clear Martin only ran far enough to get out of Zim's sight, and then waited until he got off the phone to attack him. To me, the fact that Martin stayed in the same area tells me his attack was indeed planned.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22783 Jan 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
This sh!t is disgusting and illegal. Holder fell silent, this was somehow ok????? No it's not! FBI was sent in to go over George and his life with a microscope trying desperately to find anything to charge George with a hate crime but they let these racist baiters Crump, Sharpton, Jackson get away with their inflammatory racists lies on national tv.
The Jamie Foxx Movie that's out "Django unchained" has been stoking the fires.....irony is Jamie Foxx comes out for gun control, just another racist hypocrite in hollywood. I guess they can make violent movies if there is money involved, that makes it ok.
They can do it to George...they can do it to you.
Yes indeed. When these Hollywood types go out for an evening, they make sure their armed guards are on site. Then when security is out of view of the camera, they preach how government should take guns away from everybody else.

We all know where arms control would lead us: criminals having more and better firepower than their victims. And yes, that includes the police because they are no more able to break laws than the citizens. If 7 round clips are all that's allowed, then that's all they can carry. It would mean police would have to haul around more clips in their belts.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#22784 Jan 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. That's why the left claimed racism in the George Zimmerman case. It's a mental disorder.
I'm sorry about your friend. I only wish she was armed at the time. She could have legally applied the death penalty immediately. That us of course if she wasn't accused of racism.
What does the left have to do with justice dummy? The most liberal guy on this thread is Go Blue and Zimmerman is his freakin hero. I'm a justice guy myself and very into the details. Details matter.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22785 Jan 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me: what happens when you put a pistol in front of your face and pull the trigger?
PS: the pedophile thug Zimmerman put himself in front of this boy by chasing him some fifteen minutes and this pedophile thug cut between houses and across yards and put himself in front of this boy at night who no doubt felt he was about to be robbed.
I would ask what you would do but then we all know you are a c/s m/f lying p*y and you'd just pee your pants and fall to the sidewalk and roll up into a ball crying for your mommy.
The pedophile created this fatal confrontation; had he left the boy alone- this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- the pedophile coward would be home getting drunk and slapping Shellie around as we speak.
Thug had every right to be where he was at but Zimmerman didn't? I would say Zim had more of a legal right to be there than Martin. Martin was just a visitor. Zim resided there, paid taxes there, block watch captain there, and whatever other fees are involved living there. But only Martin had the right to be there?

You keep forgetting you gave me a link to your map you wanted me to look at so bad. In your map, it clearly shows where Zim and Martin parted. It was at the northwest corner of the house. We also know when Zim lost track of Martin which was the same place as your map pointed to. So in all that time Zim spent on the phone with 911 talking in a relaxed and calm voice, how is it Martin was only in the backyard of where Zimmerman was at? We know Zim wasn't running at that point. This is clear on the 911 tape. We also know that Zim spoke with 911 for about a minute after he lost track of Martin.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22786 Jan 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the pedophile Zimmerman was the one who had the arrest record, had a problem with prescription pills, had been through drug rehab, had beat his girl friend, and had got fired from his security guard where he pretend to be a cop for having a bad temper.
While the boy the pedophile murdered was... guilty of being black at night and walking alone on a public sidewalk.
Of course. Forget his facebook files. Forget the reason he was staying in that complex in the first place. Forget the traces of pot the autopsy found in Martin. Forget his school record where he was suspected of theft. Forget all that, Martin was a little angel, and Zimmerman was the big bad wolf.
FrankUlissusCurt isKronk

AOL

#22787 Jan 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the guy with the snare drum and the back of his pants around his knees.
That sounds like all male negroes

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22788 Jan 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>What does the left have to do with justice dummy? The most liberal guy on this thread is Go Blue and Zimmerman is his freakin hero. I'm a justice guy myself and very into the details. Details matter.
Really?...My hero?....Time for you to get a life....If you were truly into justice, you would support George....

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#22789 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Really?...My hero?....Time for you to get a life....If you were truly into justice, you would support George....
Why else would you lower yourself to the likes of Sally, Silly, xxximbecile and the other freaks who have gathered up behind George.

Stop being stupid for five minutes and consider what actually happened at 7PM on 2/26/12, ask yourself why George lied that evening, the following day and for several more days. Ask yourself why Robert Sr and Jr lied, why Shellie lied, Joe Oliver, Frank T and Markie Mark who lied on the Doctor Phil show and then again in his crap book?

Time for you to get a life nutso, you're the one wasting away on topix carrying the Democrat flag except on the issue of race.

You're a card short of a deck Blue, you're incomplete. But then again maybe you enjoy running in racists crowds.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22790 Jan 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Why else would you lower yourself to the likes of Sally, Silly, xxximbecile and the other freaks who have gathered up behind George.
Stop being stupid for five minutes and consider what actually happened at 7PM on 2/26/12, ask yourself why George lied that evening, the following day and for several more days. Ask yourself why Robert Sr and Jr lied, why Shellie lied, Joe Oliver, Frank T and Markie Mark who lied on the Doctor Phil show and then again in his crap book?
Time for you to get a life nutso, you're the one wasting away on topix carrying the Democrat flag except on the issue of race.
You're a card short of a deck Blue, you're incomplete. But then again maybe you enjoy running in racists crowds.
Sorry....i will pass, on your infantile name-calling and verbal combat, disregarding every known fact in the case.....good luck finding a playmate.....
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#22791 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry....i will pass, on your infantile name-calling and verbal combat, disregarding every known fact in the case.....good luck finding a playmate.....
You're so much more the peerson than he is, good for you and I'm going to join you. I try to stay on the case because I am very concerned about the injustice going on here, not just because I live in Sanford but because it concerns everyone, everywhere. I'm determined to stick it out til the end. I will continue to support George and his family because no one should ever be treated the way they have been treated in this Country. I'm not hispanic or jewish I am a citizen just like George and we all have civil rights, right now it is shameful that George has been a victim and his civil rights have been abused by people that are suppose to protect his presumption of innocence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,175
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,114,891
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 13 min stryk 2,984
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Earthling-1 46,981
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) 3 hr Tor 136
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr WAS sanka 96,462
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr WAS sanka 11,941

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]