Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
20,261 - 20,280 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
FrankUlissusCurt isKronk

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22722
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Bet large negro....pappy needs a new truck
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22723
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> not my girl. Her hair is so fine I tokd her it dosent matter, if she dosent want to shave, I don't care.
If it weren't for sitting on the toilet, I wouldn't ever post here.
You bought your "girl" at a porn shop and had to get a tire pump to bring her to life. No live woman would touch scum like you.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22724
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is both the KKK and NAMBLA's Man of the Year.
No one in this forum disputes the fact that racist bigots such as yourself hold him up as a hero.
nah, you took those honors. Deviant. You're the worst of the racists who post here, and you're so stupid that you don't even realize how you reveal not only your sexual deviancy but your hatred of anyone white with every post. Please don't tell another lie and claim to be white. You're a ghetto rat black with a drug problem and serious sexual issues. Filth, that's all you are.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22725
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Sallyomally wrote:
http://www2.tbo.com/news/break ing-news/2013/jan/17/19/victim s-daughter-at-sentencing-i-hat e-your-guts-tr-ar-609314/
Dooley sentenced to eight years in shooting at Valrico park
Not a SYG...he got 8 years in prison and 10 probation.
Thanks so much...i had wondered what had become of that awful incident....Guess it came out about right, though the suggested 10 year minimum, might have been better.....Dooley should have not even had his gun, in this situation.....Hard to imagine, the remainder of the 8 year old daughter's life, with that memory....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22726
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

&fe ature=player_embedded

Mary Cutcher's mother...I have been looking all over for this. She is so full of sh!t just like her lying daughter.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22727
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, you took those honors. Deviant..
Why not go back to your rants with the N word full of ***'s Shug, or did Topix tell you to behave?

Did you order your Pedophile Zimmerman posters?

He's running out of $$$.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22728
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks so much...i had wondered what had become of that awful incident....Guess it came out about right, though the suggested 10 year minimum, might have been better.....Dooley should have not even had his gun, in this situation.....Hard to imagine, the remainder of the 8 year old daughter's life, with that memory....
You're welcome...Dooley is no young chicken ,he just may have received a life sentence.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22729
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not go back to your rants with the N word full of ***'s Shug, or did Topix tell you to behave?
Did you order your Pedophile Zimmerman posters?
He's running out of $$$.
Stay on topic whiney wuss azz! You're the one that got spanked by the moderator, aren't you!!! Goody, Goody!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22730
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sallyomally wrote:
Stay on topic whiney wuss azz!
Lick you lips, bigot... it's "coming" out of both corners of the mouth... again...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22731
Jan 21, 2013
 
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The police car was parked on school property, across from but not at The Retreat.
There was a wanted poster with a reward, there was never a wanted dead or alive poster with a reward. No law was broken.
Trayvon was shot and died on 2/26, George was arrested 4/11 on the charge that Chris Serino was preparing to arrest him 46 days earlier. Why did SPD stonewall? Who interfered with the investigation and why? Why were witnesses being ignored?
MLK would become ill at the majority of the posts on this thread you're so proud of.
Do explain: If Zim was "wanted" by lowlifes, what did they expect to do with him once caught? The NBP promoted kidnapping, and yes, that is illegal in the US. Of course, DumBama's racist AG had nothing to say about it. After all, the authorities already knew where they could find Zim if needed. So what was the intent of the New Black Panthers if some lowlife were to capture him? Take him to authorities, or have their way with him?

If not for the race issue, any other group of people would have been arrested for offering a reward for capturing a person not wanted by authorities.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22732
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blick wrote:
<quoted text>
because that poor child's own father said when listening to those tapes you claim you can hear that poor child screaming was in fact not his son screaming.and by the way George Zimmerman is or was at the time a registered democrat
Okay, let's reenact the scenario. But first, we have to examine Martin's autopsy report and Zimmerman's injury report.

Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, and several lacerations on the back of his head from being pounded into the cement, and some minor back injuries. Martin? The only injuries he had was the bullet wound and his scraped up knuckles from striking Zim multiple times.

So what are you suggesting here? That Martin attacked Zimmerman, broke his nose and bashed his head into the cement while crying for help???? Do you expect any jury or judge with an IQ over 50 to believe that???
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22733
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> George Zimmerman is a coward and a pxxy. He could not handle getting beat up by a teenage boy so he squealed like a bytch and pulled out his gun.
Exactly. Nobody wants to be attacked and beaten without being able to defend themselves. That's why states are giving gun owners more and more rights to protect themselves from ghetto trash like Martin.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22734
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Nobody wants to be attacked and beaten without being able to defend themselves.
No one likes to be stalked for five blocks and then chased down at night by a pedophile racist with a gun.

Like this boy was.

And then shot in the chest after he attacked you.

Like this coward did.

http://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/tr...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22735
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

xxxrayted wrote:
That's why states are giving gun owners more and more rights to protect themselves from ghetto trash like Martin.
Of course the pedophile Zimmerman was the one who had the arrest record, had a problem with prescription pills, had been through drug rehab, had beat his girl friend, and had got fired from his security guard where he pretend to be a cop for having a bad temper.

While the boy the pedophile murdered was... guilty of being black at night and walking alone on a public sidewalk.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22736
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

xxxrayted wrote:
Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, and several lacerations on the back of his head
Tell me: what happens when you put a pistol in front of your face and pull the trigger?

PS: the pedophile thug Zimmerman put himself in front of this boy by chasing him some fifteen minutes and this pedophile thug cut between houses and across yards and put himself in front of this boy at night who no doubt felt he was about to be robbed.

I would ask what you would do but then we all know you are a c/s m/f lying p*y and you'd just pee your pants and fall to the sidewalk and roll up into a ball crying for your mommy.

The pedophile created this fatal confrontation; had he left the boy alone- this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- the pedophile coward would be home getting drunk and slapping Shellie around as we speak.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22743
Jan 22, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me: what happens when you put a pistol in front of your face and pull the trigger?
PS: the pedophile thug Zimmerman put himself in front of this boy by chasing him some fifteen minutes and this pedophile thug cut between houses and across yards and put himself in front of this boy at night who no doubt felt he was about to be robbed.
I would ask what you would do but then we all know you are a c/s m/f lying p*y and you'd just pee your pants and fall to the sidewalk and roll up into a ball crying for your mommy.
The pedophile created this fatal confrontation; had he left the boy alone- this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- the pedophile coward would be home getting drunk and slapping Shellie around as we speak.
Tell me: what happens when you put a pistol in front of your face and pull the trigger?

Do it and make sure the barrel is pointing towards you when you do and get back to us.lol

That's been hashed and rehashed by the thug supporters ,so tell me is that how he got the injuries to the back of his head too. You've been on the Frederick Leatherhead blog too much. He's about as nuts as you are.

George is something else isn't he ,from the time the shot was fired and the cops showed up he had a few measley seconds to come up with this whole scenario.....good one, only problem PROVE IT! I'm afrai your timing is waaaaaaaay off. lol
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22744
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one likes to be stalked for five blocks and then chased down at night by a pedophile racist with a gun.
Like this boy was.
And then shot in the chest after he attacked you.
Like this coward did.
http://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/tr...
HAHAHAHA! what a joke! Wheres your timeline of here Martin was during those "5 blocks" and after George said he lost sight of him?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22745
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do explain: If Zim was "wanted" by lowlifes, what did they expect to do with him once caught? The NBP promoted kidnapping, and yes, that is illegal in the US. Of course, DumBama's racist AG had nothing to say about it. After all, the authorities already knew where they could find Zim if needed. So what was the intent of the New Black Panthers if some lowlife were to capture him? Take him to authorities, or have their way with him?
If not for the race issue, any other group of people would have been arrested for offering a reward for capturing a person not wanted by authorities.
This sh!t is disgusting and illegal. Holder fell silent, this was somehow ok????? No it's not! FBI was sent in to go over George and his life with a microscope trying desperately to find anything to charge George with a hate crime but they let these racist baiters Crump, Sharpton, Jackson get away with their inflammatory racists lies on national tv.

The Jamie Foxx Movie that's out "Django unchained" has been stoking the fires.....irony is Jamie Foxx comes out for gun control, just another racist hypocrite in hollywood. I guess they can make violent movies if there is money involved, that makes it ok.





They can do it to George...they can do it to you.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22746
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

State has already admitted at the bond hearing that at some point Martin did hit George. Then Crumpany went with, he was only standing his ground. Ok that didn't work ,so now they are fighting to repeal the SYG Law. OMG these people!

They admitted he committed a felony....George was in fear for his life, he said so.

George couldn't retreat, he tried ....self defense.

2.22:00 mark on the video:http://www.youtube.com/w atch?feature=player_detailpage &v=UjX0bQR5INg

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22747
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8l09Sur7xygXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Mary Cutcher's mother...I have been looking all over for this. She is so full of sh!t just like her lying daughter.
Wow....WTF, is she just looking for her 15 seconds of notoriety? Is she the mother of the blond lesbian?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••