Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,897

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#22701 Jan 21, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I have no chidren Look in the mirror to see the reason why . They would not have looked like Trayon, but might have been a chicken choker like you . I do not use windows Apple makes a better product.
Thank the God I don't believe in that you don't have kids. The last thing we need is little retards like you roaming about.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22702 Jan 21, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> George Zimmerman is a coward and a pxxy. He could not handle getting beat up by a teenage boy so he squealed like a bytch and pulled out his gun.
George Zimmerman is a hero. He took out the TRAYTRASH!!! Only ghetto animals think that pounding someone's head on the ground like a jungle beast is "manly". But then, you ghetto garbage think that spawning bastards all over the place (like TrayTrash's sperm donor) is manly. Ghettorats=filthy animals.
blick

Cameron, MO

#22703 Jan 21, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.
Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?
because that poor child's own father said when listening to those tapes you claim you can hear that poor child screaming was in fact not his son screaming.and by the way George Zimmerman is or was at the time a registered democrat
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22704 Jan 21, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> This is the most retarded post you ever posted. There is nothing suspicious about him having ear plugs in his pocket.
OMG I can't believe you're that lame......wait yes I can! If the manufactured GF said he was pushed and the ear plugs fell off on the ground because the dumb b**ch could hear the grass then they should have been found somewhere on the ground and marked as evidence.......stupid!

You just proved your post is among the many retarded ones you post.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22705 Jan 21, 2013
blick wrote:
<quoted text>
because that poor child's own father said when listening to those tapes you claim you can hear that poor child screaming was in fact not his son screaming.and by the way George Zimmerman is or was at the time a registered democrat
There were several witnesses that will testify to hearing Tracy saying it was not Trayvon screaming for help. Tracy completely changed his tune after Sgt. Barnes went to Serino and wanted Tracy's phone number....Barnes is one of the black officers that Serino said was pressuring him into suggesting charging George first with 2nd degree then changed it to manslaughter. Serino after an investigation was demoted and riding it out until retirement.

Sybrina and Tracy both know it was George begging for help. One of the first things George said was he was yelling for help but no one would help him.

Martin/Fulton along with Crump and the race baiters hired Julison their PR and made this whole innocent child, going out in the rain to get candy for his little brother BS up.

Mayor Triplett was forced into releasing the audio of George talking to the dispatcher. All they had to do was listen to that tape and twist it into the lies DeeDee has been telling. Crumps conversation with her lasted 26 minutes but only 12 minutes of it are on the recording he gave O'Mara. Start-stop-edit-start-stop-edi t. Georges non-emergency dispatcher call was released and much later DeeDee was discovered and "interviewed."

Supposedly she and Martin knew each other since kindergarted but Sybrina never met or heard of her....BDLR "are you boyfriend girlfriend?" "Gettin there" DeeDee says in her marbled voice.lol
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22706 Jan 21, 2013
The day after the police car was shot up parked at the retreat (4-10) the very next day (4-11) George was arrested.

Two days before George was arrested SPD had to shut down offices and move operations to the court house because of the protesters.

And of course we had the wanted dead or alive bounty going on.

The threats from the race baiters. Either arrest George or your town will pay.

They gave them what they wanted and here we are today. MLK's Birthday...he would be ashamed.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22709 Jan 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
The day after the police car was shot up parked at the retreat (4-10) the very next day (4-11) George was arrested.
Two days before George was arrested SPD had to shut down offices and move operations to the court house because of the protesters.
And of course we had the wanted dead or alive bounty going on.
The threats from the race baiters. Either arrest George or your town will pay.
They gave them what they wanted and here we are today. MLK's Birthday...he would be ashamed.
The police car was parked on school property, across from but not at The Retreat.

There was a wanted poster with a reward, there was never a wanted dead or alive poster with a reward. No law was broken.

Trayvon was shot and died on 2/26, George was arrested 4/11 on the charge that Chris Serino was preparing to arrest him 46 days earlier. Why did SPD stonewall? Who interfered with the investigation and why? Why were witnesses being ignored?

MLK would become ill at the majority of the posts on this thread you're so proud of.
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#22710 Jan 21, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> This is the most retarded post you ever posted. There is nothing suspicious about him having ear plugs in his pocket.
WOW! A real life "Emperor", those self-esteem classes didn't go to waste on you. In the real world self-esteem is a consequence of some accomplishment but in the pretend world of self-esteem or aftermath,everyone is a descendant of a King and Queen,everyone is a Lord or Nobel or in your case an "Emperor". Soon it will be "Black History" month, again,I bet it's just a coincidence they chose the shortest month of the year for that, So anyway with you being a "Emperor" and all, I'm sure you will be the main theme and feature throughout the month along with all the latest up to date facts about African space travel,medical marvels,and all the cars designed and manufactured in Africa on display at this years Auto show.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22711 Jan 21, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The police car was parked on school property, across from but not at The Retreat.
There was a wanted poster with a reward, there was never a wanted dead or alive poster with a reward. No law was broken.
Trayvon was shot and died on 2/26, George was arrested 4/11 on the charge that Chris Serino was preparing to arrest him 46 days earlier. Why did SPD stonewall? Who interfered with the investigation and why? Why were witnesses being ignored?
MLK would become ill at the majority of the posts on this thread you're so proud of.
Like the post where you use the word "Nikka"?

You're not going to like how this is going to end. I know so much more than I am not posting.

http://www.google.com/search...

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#22712 Jan 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the post where you use the word "Nikka"?
You're not going to like how this is going to end. I know so much more than I am not posting.
As I said there is not a wanted dead or alive poster with a reward, and fyi some of that bullsht you linked is photo shopped, did you find it all neatly packaged at one of your scum sites? Conservative nuthouse perhaps.

No law was broken or Mikhail Muhammed of JAX would have been arrested by the FBI. Unlike most dopes like you who've learned about criminal law on General Hospital, that fellow knows how far he can push. Btw one of his two associates was arrested.

Why must you lie O'Malley?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22713 Jan 21, 2013

I saw these fliers and Ruffn whatever is a liar! He is a typical Traybot using intimidation to twist the facts....typical.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22714 Jan 21, 2013
watch the video at the bottom.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-black-...

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#22715 Jan 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =picture+wanted+dead+or+alive+ poster+zimmerman&hl=en &client=qsb-win&tbo=u &rlz=1R3GGLL_enUS352US352 &tbm=isch&source=univ &sa=X&ei=x0_9UIfCEYTq9 ASzm4HgCg&ved=0CD4QsAQ &biw=1008&bih=620
I saw these fliers and Ruffn whatever is a liar! He is a typical Traybot using intimidation to twist the facts....typical.
Just save your self some time and show me the Wanted Dead or Alive poster that offers a cash reward.

Btw the dead or alive one was not even a poster but a print flyer which was handed out at a little rally in JAX, I doubt that you actually saw one of those.

And you of all people should know that the news media often gets it wrong, didn't you recently explain to your dear friend xxximbecile that one national news agency couldn't even get
George's age correct?

Where was Travvon's cellphone found?
FrankUlissusCurt isKronk

AOL

#22716 Jan 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
watch the video at the bottom.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-black-...
Gotta be a fake!!

LMMFAOOOOOOOO @ the negros

YAY ZIMMERMAN
FrankUlissusCurt isKronk

AOL

#22717 Jan 21, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Just save your self some time and show me the Wanted Dead or Alive poster that offers a cash reward.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/new-b...

There now STFU negro!!!
FrankUlissusCurt isKronk

AOL

#22718 Jan 21, 2013
Oh yeah
<~~~~~~~~~~ yourself BOY

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22719 Jan 21, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
George Zimmerman is a hero.
He is both the KKK and NAMBLA's Man of the Year.

No one in this forum disputes the fact that racist bigots such as yourself hold him up as a hero.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22720 Jan 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They know we guys are very materialistic. We want the shaved armpits and makeup. They wake up two hours early every morning just to do all those things to make them look more attractive. I respect and appreciate that. Me? I just roll out of bed in the morning, put on my uniform and sit on the toilet for about a half-hour before leaving for work. LOL!
not my girl. Her hair is so fine I tokd her it dosent matter, if she dosent want to shave, I don't care.
If it weren't for sitting on the toilet, I wouldn't ever post here.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22721 Jan 21, 2013
FrankUlissusCurtisKronk wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta be a fake!!
LMMFAOOOOOOOO @ the negros
YAY ZIMMERMAN
I bet you and sally both look like a hairy grown up version of honey boo boo.
FrankUlissusCurt isKronk

AOL

#22722 Jan 21, 2013
Bet large negro....pappy needs a new truck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min positronium 1,130,055
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 35 min T-REX 488,958
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 54 min Tiburon Girl 2,559
orlando sentinel redesign sucks!!!!!!!! (Jul '09) 1 hr kingratrick 54
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 11,970
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 9,129
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr Mary NY 25,913
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]