Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22676 Jan 20, 2013
Known child victims of Wayne Williams african american....The Atlanta Child Murders

Name

Date of disappearance

Edward Smith

July 21, 1979

Alfred Evans

July 25, 1979

Milton Harvey

September 4, 1979

Yusef Bell

October 21, 1979

Angel Lenair

March 4, 1980

Jeffery Mathis

March 11, 1980

Eric Middlebrooks

May 18, 1980

Chris Richardson

June 9, 1980

Latonya Wilson

June 22, 1980

Aaron Wyche

June 23, 1980

Anthony Carter

July 6, 1980

Earl Terell

July 30, 1980

Clifford Jones

August 20, 1980

Darren Glass

September 14, 1980

Charles Stephens

October 9, 1980

Aaron Jackson

November 1, 1980

Patrick Rogers

November 10, 1980

Lubie Geter

January 3, 1981

Terry Pue

January 22, 1981

Patrick Baltazar

February 6, 1981

Curtis Walker

February 19, 1981

Joseph Bell

March 2, 1981

Timothy Hill

March 13, 1981
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22677 Jan 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> She was kinda hot though....my friends and i thought the odds on her ever doing that again, were damn looong......lol.....in Thailand, if the women catch the husband cheating, they cut it off, while he is sleeping and feed it to the ducks.....bet, them guys never eat duck, after that, huh?...lol...
She was seen driving around, possibly looking for some ducks...couldn't find any so she just flung it out of the window and drove away. No harm no foul..or is it fowl. HAHAHA!!!

Can you imagine your retriever bringing it into the house..."drop it boy" "release", What the he!!????

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22678 Jan 20, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be thinking of Jeffrey Dahmer, idiot. Gacey didn't eat anyone, fool....stay on topic, scum.
Both of them white boys, honey.

Following your lead, jizzambreath.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22679 Jan 20, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Gacey didn't eat anyone, fool....stay on topic, scum.
PS: Learn to read, Jizzambreath: I didn't say he ate anyone, I said he did more than to eat eats, he killed 33 boys.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22680 Jan 20, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Known child victims of Wayne Williams african american....The Atlanta Child Murders
PS: Gacy killed more.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22682 Jan 20, 2013
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2013/j...

Dooley sentenced to eight years in shooting at Valrico park

Not a SYG...he got 8 years in prison and 10 probation.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22691 Jan 20, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I heard the same thing from black co workers years ago. Back then you could have a decent conversation without being worried about being called racist for what was said . Then along came affirmative action and your co worker had the iq of a #2 pencil. We actually had 3 hiring lists . Not a known fact ,but a fact nevertheless. Public servants hired becasue of color rather than ability. to satisfy a quota
That's been going on for many years. Colleges would give blacks extra points just for signing their name. Then they found out that putting those blacks in elite colleges had a backlash. Many of them were dropping out because they couldn't keep up with the courses. So then they stopped doing that and blacks went to easier schools and had a higher graduation rate.

Businesses are scared to death of the race charge, so they hire unqualified people rather than deal with lawsuits or media coverage.
What Say You

Rougemont, NC

#22692 Jan 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no clue what you're talking about, idiotchild. All I know is that that piece of ghetto filth is dead and an innocent man is being railroaded so that his worthless incubator and sperm donor can collect money on their spawn's death. BANG!!!!! BYE BYE GHETTO TRASH!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!
Menopause has not been kind to you.
Glad you have some place to "express" yourself.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22693 Jan 20, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I have no chidren
Great: the state took them from ya.

Good for them.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22694 Jan 20, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
retarded chimp, AOl is free.
It isn't.

AOL Support & Security Plus †

Get essential AOL support and comprehensive virus, security and computer hardware protection for one low bundled price!

AOL OnePoint
McAfee® computer security
$250 Extended Computer Protection
DataMask by AOL

Sprint™ 10% Discount
MyReputation Discovery
24x7 AOL Technical Support
Backup Dial–up Service (5hrs/mo)

View Benefit Details....

AOL Advantage Plus †

Get enhanced support and protection features designed to help keep you and your computer safe.

AOL OnePoint
LifeLock™ Identity Theft Protection
McAfee® computer security
DataMask by AOL
$750 Extended Computer Protection

Norton™ Online Backup
Sprint™ 10% Discount
MyReputation Discovery
24x7 AOL Technical Support
Backup Dial–up Service

View Benefit Details

Level 5

Location hidden

#22695 Jan 20, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cracker defenders of black, racist criminal Traygone= stupidest people to ever walk the planet
As long as they stay in front of you... and your aliases... and they shall... because you are not a fast walker...

Level 5

Location hidden

#22696 Jan 20, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, if you don't have any stories, can you tell us how many gallons of black splooge you're ingested?
WAH WAHHH WAHHHHHHHH!!

MOMMMY! Barefppt2626 keeps slapping the snot out of me!

WAHHHHHH!

Honey: you don't care what color it is, for $2, you gargle a jug of it.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#22697 Jan 21, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> That dude must be one of the spades that takes on the 400 pound white woman that all white men reject You know the type that has to settle for any man she can get. Even fatty's should have more respect for themselves than to fu*k a negro. Nothing is more digusting than a coal burner
Neither Heidi Klum or Kim K are fat, and they both had relations with bm.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#22698 Jan 21, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ThugTray was pretty stupid. He probably didn't use it while punching Mr. Zimmerman. He thought he was a tough ghetto rat when in fact he was nothing but a filthy piece of garbage. BANG!!!! No more ThugTray! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
George Zimmerman is a coward and a pxxy. He could not handle getting beat up by a teenage boy so he squealed like a bytch and pulled out his gun.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#22700 Jan 21, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what's even more strange is why his ear plugs(head phones) were found in his pocket when he was supposedly talking to DD and she heard a push and "stay off, stay off!" then she hears the grass, all with headphones in his pocket. In the 7-11 video you can plainly see the pin on his hoodie but it also was found in his packet. He really liked that pin according to Sybrina, he knew what he was going to do when he removed it and put it in there.
This is the most retarded post you ever posted. There is nothing suspicious about him having ear plugs in his pocket.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#22701 Jan 21, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I have no chidren Look in the mirror to see the reason why . They would not have looked like Trayon, but might have been a chicken choker like you . I do not use windows Apple makes a better product.
Thank the God I don't believe in that you don't have kids. The last thing we need is little retards like you roaming about.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22702 Jan 21, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> George Zimmerman is a coward and a pxxy. He could not handle getting beat up by a teenage boy so he squealed like a bytch and pulled out his gun.
George Zimmerman is a hero. He took out the TRAYTRASH!!! Only ghetto animals think that pounding someone's head on the ground like a jungle beast is "manly". But then, you ghetto garbage think that spawning bastards all over the place (like TrayTrash's sperm donor) is manly. Ghettorats=filthy animals.
blick

Cameron, MO

#22703 Jan 21, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.
Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?
because that poor child's own father said when listening to those tapes you claim you can hear that poor child screaming was in fact not his son screaming.and by the way George Zimmerman is or was at the time a registered democrat
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22704 Jan 21, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> This is the most retarded post you ever posted. There is nothing suspicious about him having ear plugs in his pocket.
OMG I can't believe you're that lame......wait yes I can! If the manufactured GF said he was pushed and the ear plugs fell off on the ground because the dumb b**ch could hear the grass then they should have been found somewhere on the ground and marked as evidence.......stupid!

You just proved your post is among the many retarded ones you post.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22705 Jan 21, 2013
blick wrote:
<quoted text>
because that poor child's own father said when listening to those tapes you claim you can hear that poor child screaming was in fact not his son screaming.and by the way George Zimmerman is or was at the time a registered democrat
There were several witnesses that will testify to hearing Tracy saying it was not Trayvon screaming for help. Tracy completely changed his tune after Sgt. Barnes went to Serino and wanted Tracy's phone number....Barnes is one of the black officers that Serino said was pressuring him into suggesting charging George first with 2nd degree then changed it to manslaughter. Serino after an investigation was demoted and riding it out until retirement.

Sybrina and Tracy both know it was George begging for help. One of the first things George said was he was yelling for help but no one would help him.

Martin/Fulton along with Crump and the race baiters hired Julison their PR and made this whole innocent child, going out in the rain to get candy for his little brother BS up.

Mayor Triplett was forced into releasing the audio of George talking to the dispatcher. All they had to do was listen to that tape and twist it into the lies DeeDee has been telling. Crumps conversation with her lasted 26 minutes but only 12 minutes of it are on the recording he gave O'Mara. Start-stop-edit-start-stop-edi t. Georges non-emergency dispatcher call was released and much later DeeDee was discovered and "interviewed."

Supposedly she and Martin knew each other since kindergarted but Sybrina never met or heard of her....BDLR "are you boyfriend girlfriend?" "Gettin there" DeeDee says in her marbled voice.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min OzRitz 1,459,832
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 39 min zazz 98,275
The alphabet (Jun '06) 51 min Princess Hey 1,692
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 62,343
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 8 hr IrulanCorrino99 11
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 10 hr IB DaMann 7,947
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 21 hr Princess Hey 19,229

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages