Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,011)

Showing posts 20,201 - 20,220 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22637
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
xxxrayted wrote:
"The law is you lay one finger on a police officer for whatever reason, you will be charged with a felony. You can't touch a police officer in any way. "
ONE finger... is pretty specific...
You have told nothing BUT lies on this thread, Deviant. The truth of you only comes out in your filthy woman-hating comments. You focus on trivia because you KNOW your dealer-thug-boy deserved to die. BANG!!!!!!! NO MORE THUGTRAY!!!!YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! !!!!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22638
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You have told nothing BUT lies on this thread, Deviant.
Your children are ashamed of you.

Good for them.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22640
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You have told nothing BUT lies on this thread
BTW: Only the stupidest people on the face of the earth are AOL subscribers.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22643
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your children are ashamed of you.
Good for them.
My children would spit on your drug-addled filthy existence, Deviant. And if you or one of your thug-buddies tried to attack them the way ThugTray attacked Mr. Zimmerman, like him, they would shoot you down like the animal that you are, just like ThugTray the ghettorat was shot down. BANG! One less thug!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22644
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: Only the stupidest people on the face of the earth are AOL subscribers.
BTW, a comment like that highlights your stupidity, your idiocy, and your total lack of any reasonable argument on this thread. Tell us again why it was ok for the filthy thugboy to attack Mr. Zimmerman? Or tell the truth for once in your useless life. Tell us how you're a filthy drug addicted piece of garbage and all your spawn are in jail. Tell us how, just like little dead ThugTray, you think you're a tough guy. Dirty piece of filth ThugTray found out he wasn't so tough, didn't he?? Now he's just a rotted pile of bones somewhere. I wish I knew where, I'd take my dogs to leave their marks on his grave.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22645
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

tired of silly wrote:
My children would spit!
Your grandchild are ashamed of you and everything you stand for, bigot. When you die, they won't show up for your viewing.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22646
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, a comment like that highlights your stupidity
AOL subscribers are the chumps of the internet, if AOL could not find people over the aqe of 60... make that 70... to subscribe they would go out opf business in two months. The only reason there are ANYONE using their services is: their subscribers are chumps whose kids dump off hoping they do not have to provide service for because they cannot figure out how to click on the FireFox icon.

PS: dumbazz, if you want to cover your tracks using your other aliases, you have to learn how to use a proxy server.

But that would take TWO clicks and is beyond you.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank god so many bigots have such low IQs
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22647
Jan 20, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grandchild are ashamed of you and everything you stand for, bigot. When you die, they won't show up for your viewing.
your mother must have taught you to spit. Did she give you grammar lessons too?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22648
Jan 20, 2013
 
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic, bigot....I don't have offspring so you're still a liar. You are constanctly showing your negroidism...your race has now clue what birth control is other than abortions.
Tell me why do black women always try to straighten their hair and put all of those stupid wigs on trying to mimic white women....are they ashamed of their inheritance . Seriously why? Do they really think people believe that is their natural hair.....how about it.
so uh, you are pro choice? Go ask a black woman that if you care so much about how they make themselves up, all you women do your hair and put on make up. Why? To attract men. Maybe they want a white guy. White women sure seem to like african american men.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22649
Jan 20, 2013
 
I'm pro life and proud to be!

New hoody that protects you from drones. http://news.discovery.com/tech/gear-and-gadge...

Now I don't have to worry about big brother. Just george.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22650
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> so uh, you are pro choice? Go ask a black woman that if you care so much about how they make themselves up, all you women do your hair and put on make up. Why? To attract men. Maybe they want a white guy. White women sure seem to like african american men.
Gag! Not this white woman. Funny how your own men don't want black women, they prefer white women, go figure.

I don't really care about black women's hair etc., it's called sarcasm, microbrain Isn't that one of your terms while trolling the forums, you're one busy little troll, aren't you.
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22655
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Traygone sure showed George how tough he was At least he died trying to impress him with his combat skills. Megoes usually carry illegal weapons. Thug boy must have forgotten to bring his that night
He did have a lighter. Provides a much more solid punch and protects the phalanges somewhat. Of course, I don't think he would have put it back in his pocket whilst wrestling. It should have ended up somewhere else......, but it didn't, if the reports are to be believed......
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22656
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grandchild are ashamed of you and everything you stand for, bigot. When you die, they won't show up for your viewing.
No grandchildren yet, Deviant. Sorry, you'll have to have fantasies about someone else's grandkids. My kids are too busy in grad school to marry, and unlike you ghetto apes, they'll be married before they reproduce. I certainly hope your spawn hasn't reproduced, your genes should be stopped in their tracks.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22657
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
He did have a lighter. Provides a much more solid punch and protects the phalanges somewhat. Of course, I don't think he would have put it back in his pocket whilst wrestling. It should have ended up somewhere else......, but it didn't, if the reports are to be believed......
ThugTray was pretty stupid. He probably didn't use it while punching Mr. Zimmerman. He thought he was a tough ghetto rat when in fact he was nothing but a filthy piece of garbage. BANG!!!! No more ThugTray! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22658
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> That dude must be one of the spades that takes on the 400 pound white woman that all white men reject You know the type that has to settle for any man she can get. Even fatty's should have more respect for themselves than to fu*k a negro. Nothing is more digusting than a coal burner
Negros and fat people have a bitter natural stink about them that they try to cover up with perfume but it only makes the odor more intense. The closest thing that you can compare that smell to is if you've ever been stuck behind a Bus in one of the tunnels in Pittsbugh then you'd know what I mean.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22659
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> so uh, you are pro choice? Go ask a black woman that if you care so much about how they make themselves up, all you women do your hair and put on make up. Why? To attract men. Maybe they want a white guy. White women sure seem to like african american men.
Years ago I was discussing that issue with a black coworker. He told me that black women will do just about anything to get a white guy, but most white guys are not interested in black women. Usually it's white women who get involved in interracial relationships.

He explained that white men are known for their loyalty whereas all black men cheat on their wives and girlfriends. White men are much less violent too. When we get mad, we leave the house and fiddle around with something in the garage instead of beating the woman nearly to death. LOL.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22660
Jan 20, 2013
 
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Gag! Not this white woman. Funny how your own men don't want black women, they prefer white women, go figure.
I don't really care about black women's hair etc., it's called sarcasm, microbrain Isn't that one of your terms while trolling the forums, you're one busy little troll, aren't you.
my men? o_O you're not very good at sarcasm, sunds more like racism. But you don't care anyway.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22661
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> That dude must be one of the spades that takes on the 400 pound white woman that all white men reject You know the type that has to settle for any man she can get. Even fatty's should have more respect for themselves than to fu*k a negro. Nothing is more digusting than a coal burner
I'm not black and I bet you're fat.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22663
Jan 20, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Years ago I was discussing that issue with a black coworker. He told me that black women will do just about anything to get a white guy, but most white guys are not interested in black women. Usually it's white women who get involved in interracial relationships.
He explained that white men are known for their loyalty whereas all black men cheat on their wives and girlfriends. White men are much less violent too. When we get mad, we leave the house and fiddle around with something in the garage instead of beating the woman nearly to death. LOL.
really? I figured domestic violence would be more rampant where the male figure is actually around.
Really though all women are FAKE. Makeup,hair,shaved legs and arm pits,clothes that hold in fat, bras that make your boobs look bigger. We're just guys.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22664
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> really? I figured domestic violence would be more rampant where the male figure is actually around.
Really though all women are FAKE. Makeup,hair,shaved legs and arm pits,clothes that hold in fat, bras that make your boobs look bigger. We're just guys.
They know we guys are very materialistic. We want the shaved armpits and makeup. They wake up two hours early every morning just to do all those things to make them look more attractive. I respect and appreciate that. Me? I just roll out of bed in the morning, put on my uniform and sit on the toilet for about a half-hour before leaving for work. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,201 - 20,220 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tinka 1,033,011
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 min zazz 95,780
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Brian_G 42,914
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Seriously Hey 478,173
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr RaceCityUsa 11,782
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr RaceCityUsa 26,722
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr RaceCityUsa 8,921
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Spooky Mulder 17,320
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••