Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22578 Jan 16, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I can't believe you were online posting your filthy fantasies about people you don't know.
You sure sound like a racist and an azzhole calling Trayvon a dealer.
You're a boring little turd, a psycho no-life that needs a stick poked up your many posting azzes.
Go back over where you belong.....maybe you all can go for another 5 years hating Casey...she really doesn't give a chit. JMHO Ha!
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22579 Jan 16, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Sally, come to your senses OK? The case had become controversial way before Sharpton came to town. The local legal community was already paying attention and even commenting on the SPD digging themselves into another deep dark hole.
Gilbreath didn't make a fool out of himself, he stated right up front that he had no notes or reference materials and that he was simply one of three separate SAO 4 investigators. He should have sensed that O'Mara was trying to put the hat on him and declined to testify. He had no obligation to testify at a bond hearing.
You'll lose this argument O'Malley.
When you sigh your name to an affidavit you are committing yourself to the facts stated in the affidavit. He made a fool out of the state, you lose.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22580 Jan 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back over where you belong.....maybe you all can go for another 5 years hating Casey...she really doesn't give a chit. JMHO Ha!
Sally, Sanka was replying to the POS TOS of the crazy ron crew of topix trolls and scumbags.

Yet you replied, wassup with that?
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22581 Jan 16, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Sally, Sanka was replying to the POS TOS of the crazy ron crew of topix trolls and scumbags.
Yet you replied, wassup with that?
Maybe Sally feels as much contempt for the losers on the CA thread who are still rehashing a case that's been over for quite some time as I do. The only things we can't respond to are private message. Will you still be whining five years from now after Mr. Zimmerman is found not guilty???? Oh hell, you probably will. I don't know or care what Casey Anthony cares about. It's over, been over for a long time, but there are five or so nitwits who post under multiple names every day of their lives, still debating stupid "points of the case". There is no case, the case is OVER. This case however, has a much larger significance to the county, the state and the country than another slut who killed her kid. THIS case could affect right to carry laws, self-defense laws, and the ability of scum like the Martin/Fulton ghetto rats to destroy the lives of innocent people-people who were in fact victims of the filthy spawn that they produced.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22582 Jan 16, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I can't believe you were online posting your filthy fantasies about people you don't know.
You sure sound like a racist and an azzhole calling Trayvon a dealer.
You're a boring little turd, a psycho no-life that needs a stick poked up your many posting azzes.
Nice try, but pretty lame. I post under only one name. Trayvon WAS a dealer, you dolt. He was also a thief, a vandal, a misogynist (kind of like your pet pervert over on "your" thread), and in the last moments of his useless life, a violent felon who was committing assault with intent to kill when he was luckily stopped in his tracks by a bullet. Now run on over and talk about "the case" that's been over for a longggggggggggg time, loser. And don't forget to send your pet pervert, the senile old weenie wacker, some new pictures of dead little girls.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22583 Jan 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://gzlegalcase.com/
on 16 January 2013.
The Zimmerman defense received the school records of Trayvon Martin,
Rapists blame the women they assault.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22584 Jan 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but pretty lame. I post under only one name. Trayvon WAS a dealer, you dolt.
Then you should be able to prove it.

Until you do, you should not be able to post a single thing,.

PS: Saying it is something you heard from one of your $2 customers while whoring doesn't count.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22585 Jan 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
There is no case, the case is OVER.
That must be news for the pedophile who asked that he be relieved from the constants of wearing an ankle bracket (because he was caught lying and is a flight risk), and news for the judge who said no to the pedophile because the judge doesn't trust him further than he can spit.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22586 Jan 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be news for the pedophile who asked that he be relieved from the constants of wearing an ankle bracket (because he was caught lying and is a flight risk), and news for the judge who said no to the pedophile because the judge doesn't trust him further than he can spit.
Have one less 40-ouncer tomorrow, deviant. Maybe then you'll be able to keep up.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22587 Jan 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should be able to prove it.
Until you do, you should not be able to post a single thing,.
PS: Saying it is something you heard from one of your $2 customers while whoring doesn't count.
Read the thug's FB page, deviant. Proof is right there if you're not too drug and booze addled to comprehend it. When are you going to prove that Mr. Zimmerman is a pedophile? And no, unsubstantiated allegations from a drunken slut aren't proof. Show me a conviction on those charges. You can't, because there were no charges. You're the only person on earth who believes that jealous ugly pig. And by the way, deviant??? Just because your mama, your sisters (or more likely half-sisters, different baby daddies) and your crack whore daughter sell their scabby asses doesn't mean all women do. Between that typing teacher and your pigmama, you really hate all women don't you? No man of ANY decency would talk to women the way you do, even on a message board. You are one sick and disgusting half-a-man, deviant.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22589 Jan 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Have one less 40-ouncer tomorrow,
Take the afternoon off, bigot, the health department called and you need to get a shot and wait ten days before taking on anymore clients.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22590 Jan 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the thug's
Proof, bigot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22591 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
Traygone look a likes, it never ends:
Denver grand jury indicts three men for cold-case murders, sex assault
Murder suicide.

Looks like another pedophile like Zimmerman.

PLEASANT TWP.-- Two bodies found in an abandoned car on Monday are believed to be victims of a murder-suicide stemming from a domestic dispute, according to the Henry County sheriff.

Sheriff Michael Bodenbender said his office received a call reporting a suspicious vehicle parked on County Road-16A around 10:30 a.m. on Monday. Authorities discovered 47-year-old Timothy Brown and his daughter, 10-year-old Alexandra Brown, dead inside.

According to a media release, Brown took Alexandra from her home in Parrish, Fla. during a custody dispute. Investigators believe a 9mm handgun was the weapon used.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22592 Jan 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
And no, unsubstantiated allegations from a drunken slut aren't proof.
But you posted them anyway, eh, slut.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22593 Jan 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
Just because your mama,.
I know walking in on your mommy when she was being ridden by your high school football team has given you mother issues but I'll point out that you are a bigot and your mom took on all... comers...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22594 Jan 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
PS: My position after thirty seconds of research...
"Assault on a Police Officer
Assault of a police officer, or APO, is a criminal offense that can be charged as either a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the severity of the offense."
What is Assault & Battery on a Police Officer?

When most people think of a charge of assault on a police officer, they imaging a violent confrontation, resisting arrest, and maybe even someone under the influence of drugs going crazy, and getting violent.

But many situations where someone ends up charged with assaulting a cop are much less dramatic, and more nuanced.

You can be charged with assault on a police offer if:

You swing your arms to get away from a fight or other situation, and accidentally strike a police officer

You drive to close to a police officer by the side of the road (assault with a vehicle is also consider assault with a dangerous/deadly weapon)

Any minor physical contact during the course of an arrest

Sometimes if you are belligerent, angry, drunk, or otherwise just annoy the cop, a minor incident might be charged as a felony assault on an officer.

http://www.assaultandbattery.org/assault-batt...

Level 5

Location hidden

#22595 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how goalposts where moved from if I so much as laid a finger on a police office I'd be charged with a felony assault to what people think of what is meant by assault.

Funny how that is.

Do you want to start over again with: if I laid so much as a finger on a police officer I would automatically be charged with a felony?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22596 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
You can be charged with assault on a police offer if:/
My oh my...

Where is that if I laid so much as a finger on a police officer, I would be charged with felony assault?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22597 Jan 16, 2013
Goalposts...

"The law is you lay one finger on a police officer for whatever reason, you will be charged with a felony. You can't touch a police officer in any way. "

Level 5

Location hidden

#22598 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are back to laying a finger on a police officer is a felony, Pinocchio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min MAGA 1,685,057
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Mary NY 514,993
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 6,071
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 23,138
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 13,087
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) 22 hr SSM 4
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Sun Nutz 770

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages