Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
20,061 - 20,080 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Trayvon would be coming up on 18 in a few weeks.
February 5....died February 26
I find it poignant that it was the month of February.
Black History Month.
Will his life be historic?

WTH, some people misspell it anyway, let's get a petition to rename it Tryvonary!!!
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hell, now I'm misspelling that....

LOL
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

What Say You wrote:
Trayvon would be coming up on 18 in a few weeks.
February 5....died February 26
I find it poignant that it was the month of February.
Black History Month.
Will his life be historic?
WTH, some people misspell it anyway, let's get a petition to rename it Tryvonary!!!
What's historic about some thug getting himself shot while committing a crime? Happens every day.
What Say You

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

This one didn't go unnoticed. This a whole new statistical category....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she the reason you hate women?
Is she the reason your love sausages?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What's historic about some thug getting himself shot while committing a crime? Happens every day.
Pedophile thug Zimmerman will be celebrate black history every day with a giant kielbasa delivered in the shower.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile thug Zimmerman will be celebrate black history every day with a giant kielbasa delivered in the shower.
More of your deviant fantasies. Yawn.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Actually, he has a list of them. He doesn't type them, he simply copies and pastes them. After all, he says the same things over and over and over again.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Actually, he has a list of them. He doesn't type them, he simply copies and pastes them. After all, he says the same things over and over and over again.
All violent, and all equate a penis with some food item. Sick old bastid, that one.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your deviant fantasies. Yawn.
Pedophile thug's reality.

Chip in for some mustard?
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile thug's reality.
Chip in for some mustard?
Only person your sick fantasies are reality for are you, deviant. I have a feeling they're memories,and ones you fondly hold on to. Freakin' pervert.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
Only person your sick fantasies.
You don't have to worry: there's nothing that your hero pedophile is going to be doing than what you do for free already.

Maybe you can send him some tips?
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to worry: there's nothing that your hero pedophile is going to be doing than what you do for free already.
Maybe you can send him some tips?
You're the only pedophile in this story and you are decidedly NO ONE'S hero. I think even the scumbag Martin clan would be embarrassed to have a sick deviant like you as a supporter. Even the dead filthy thug wasn't as perverse and disgusting as you are.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

http://myfloridalegal.com/victims

Sybrina Fulton also has asked for an undisclosed amount of money from a state fund set up to help crime victims with things like funeral expenses and counseling, according to state documents obtained by The Associated Press

The documents on the state crime victims' fund, obtained through a public records request, show Fulton applied for the compensation benefits last March. It was not immediately clear how Martin's family would use the money.

The state Attorney General's Office, which administers the Crimes Compensation Trust Fund, refused to disclose the sum sought by Fulton and her former husband, Tracy Martin. Payouts can reach $30,000.

In a March 29 letter, a claims analyst with the Attorney General's Office notified Fulton that she had been deemed eligible for the compensation benefits

Notes taken by a victims' advocate who works for the State Attorney's Office in Sanford show that Tracy Martin had a life insurance policy through his employer that paid for most of the expenses incurred from Trayvon Martin's death. Despite that, Tracy Martin still had out-of-pocket expenses of $1,300, according to the notes in the records obtained by the AP.(BS)

The Attorney General's Office paid out more than $25 million in the 2010-11 fiscal year to more than 16,000 compensation claims.

Money for the fund comes from court fees assessed on offenders, as well as other sources. Applicants can be reimbursed for lost wages, funeral expenses, medical expenses and mental health counseling.

Fulton's friend filed the initial application on her behalf as a favor
(Bondi her friend?)

----------

I wonder if the Anthony's filed a claim for Crime Victims Fund.

I remember Somer Thompon's mother receivd $30,000 from this fund, and well deserved.

Feb. 3, 2012 | Jarred Harrell pleads guilty to all charges, including those related to the death of Somer Renee Thompson.
April 1, 2010 | State Attorney Angela Corey announces that she will seek the death penalty against Jarred Harrell in the rape and asphyxiation of 7-year-old Somer Renee Thompson

Clay County Circuit Judge Don Lester sentenced Harrell, 26, to six life sentences for the October 2009 slaying of the Orange Park girl and the molestation of a young niece in 2008. The plea, made during an abruptly scheduled court hearing, allowed Harrell to escape the death penalty in Somer's death

Angela Corey took the plea for 6 life sentences ad no appeals.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Hope the IRS is keeping a close watch on Trayvon's parents and all the money and contributions and income from their t-shirt sales.....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hope the IRS is keeping a close watch on Trayvon's parents and all the money and contributions and income from their t-shirt sales.....
I'm curious as to how much money has been given to them as a "GIFT." Money from athletes, Jamie Foxx etc.

They have a lawyer working for them that knows all of the angles.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Looky, Looky

http://www.idealist.org/view/job/wmzP4xmPM2Jd...

JJob

Executive Director

Posted on: January 11, 2013

Posted by: The Trayvon Martin Foundation

Professional/Experience Qualifications:

In addition to the education requirements listed above, the Executive Director must have at least three years of experience in fundraising/development work. Also required is experience in strategic planning and managing Board relations

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

"Trayvon Martin Foundation" smells of tax dodge to me.....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

SAY CHEESE!!!!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/bx_l...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
"Trayvon Martin Foundation" smells of tax dodge to me.....
They are now entrepreneurs and Trayvon is their product.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Flacks News 1,082,315
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 31 min marce-encore 484,279
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 37 min anna 70,404
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,842
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 6 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 158
Healthy & GOT c@ndomz ready?maybe you really ne... 6 hr deepkuhratcha 1
snapchat 7 hr kj369d 4
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••