Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
20,041 - 20,060 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
The only bars George is going to be behind are the bars in Aruba
To be sure, the pedophile has a history of drug abuse.

But I think he's going to be stuck with brewing out of a toilet.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Can any of you honestly tell me...you get some type of pleasure, from this slamming eachother endlessly? Too bad we lost the lawyer.....

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Too bad we lost the lawyer.....
You mean the ambulance chasing "lawyer"... who did notary stamps on the side... who said he'd put this pedophile on the stand to testify in his own defense knowing (and the court already knowing) that the pedophile is a lawyer so his testimony - above all other things- is not truthful?

I guess he didn't get the return he had hoped looking for the free advertisements..
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to post on topic yes or no?
You have twenty threads you can go to.
The only one that has a record number of posts is you. In the US Topix, I participate in three. But of course, I have a job. I don't live off taxpaying citizens like you do. I don't have the ability nor the time to post night and day. With the exception of weekends or perhaps a rare vacation, the only time you see any of my posts is when I get home from work. Of course, by that time, you're taking your afternoon nap from posting all day long.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that has a record number of posts is you.
I am excited that you have enough time to follow me around like a kicked puppy.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
But of course, I have a job.
I pay more in taxes than you make in a year.

I have a job but could retire Monday if I wanted to.

I don't want to.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
With the exception of weekends or perhaps a rare vacation, the only time you see any
I wouldn't know or care because I don't chase you around like you do me.

I do notice there is no shortage of your posts here.

There is a shortage of any of your posts that have anything important to say, though.

Anything else, Shug?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a shortage of any of your posts that have anything important to say, though.
Anything else, Shug?
I'll be damned! I got this new app today called "Dumbfcuk", works like a charm. There's several parameters to search with, I clicked "Extreme" for the hell of it and poof, here you are.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

mrogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=iy3yi9OlBq 0
about time took long enough
Shove your suck videos, scumbag.....
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else, Shug?
Oh, so it is you following ME like a puppy dog so it seems. It is true that I spend a lot of time here, but I don't watch much television; can't stand all those kooky leftist actors. But again, take note of the times when I post. Unlike you, I work for a living and don't have time to post here.

As far as the amount of posts I create, I can actually type unlike you doing your one finger dance across the keyboard. You should have stayed in school even if it was a public school.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be damned! I got this new app today called "Dumbfcuk", works like a charm.
You can use it why your play with your other toy, the vibrator your boyfriend got you to keep from getting lonely before they put him in the lockup for thirty days.

I guess you might have problems trading in your food stamps for batteries...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so it is you following ME like a puppy dog so it seems.
No, sweetie, I have never given you a second glance.

You aren't very interesting...

And as we see, you are doing calculation on when and how and where I post (though as I pointed out... not very well).

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
As far as the amount of posts I create, I can actually type
Oh sweetie: I was raised on the IBM Selectric and though my knuckles hurt in months that have an R in them, I can guarantee I can type circles around you.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Can any of you honestly tell me...you get some type of pleasure, from this slamming eachother endlessly? Too bad we lost the lawyer.....
Go over to the "lawyers" FB if you want to see some slamming. He had some pretty choice words for this thread and the Casey thread. Go to where he says "I ventured onto topix.

He was surprised everyone was hiding under ficticious names....Say What?

I was shocked that he would come on an open thread like this and use his firm's name. I have never seen anything like that before. Then he openly invites all of the "freaks" to join his FB,strange.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Go over to the "lawyers" FB if you want to see some slamming. He had some pretty choice words for this thread and the Casey thread. Go to where he says "I ventured onto topix.
He was surprised everyone was hiding under ficticious names....Say What?
I was shocked that he would come on an open thread like this and use his firm's name. I have never seen anything like that before. Then he openly invites all of the "freaks" to join his FB,strange.
The attorney that was here got slapped around on the Casey thread big time by the same poster who thought highly of Hornsby who also posted under his real name...so go figure. Early on in the Casey thing there were all sorts of legal types posting and it was amusing because some farmers wife posting from West BFE would call them out. A constitutional lawyer from Winter Garden posted, a couple of retired judges posted under their own names. Ego maybe?

And of course who can forget that OCSO investigator Y Melich was posting at Websleuths? What a moron but the old ladies really liked him, Jeff too. LMAO.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sweetie: I was raised on the IBM Selectric and though my knuckles hurt in months that have an R in them, I can guarantee I can type circles around you.
Royal Aristocrat for me, still have it but can't pick it with one hand anymore. The ribbons were red and black and changing them was a chore.

They hadn't invented carpel tunnel yet, it was known then as sore thumbs.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Royal Aristocrat for me, still have it but can't pick it with one hand anymore. The ribbons were red and black and changing them was a chore.
My typing teacher allowed NO mistakes. NONE.

She could hear you pause in a room with twenty typewriters going full blast and she had a six foot reach...
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find unusual is that he would ask such a question when I wrote about gun training. WTF did he think I was talking about?
Don't let facts get in the way of what you want to believe.....
Zap

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Funny how the writing style is identical to those who post on the States thread and claim Casey Anthony is not the killer
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My typing teacher allowed NO mistakes. NONE.
She could hear you pause in a room with twenty typewriters going full blast and she had a six foot reach...
Is she the reason you hate women?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando