Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22433 Jan 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words: the topic is "Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid" and I don't need respond to off topic copy & paste spams.
It seems that Topix asks very little and you cannot even follow their rules.
Imagine how you behave when it comes to firearm regulations.
There are AT LEAST TEN gun threads.
Pick one.
Who made you the Topix police? You made a claim and I asked for proof because I know you're a liar. If you don't want to answer a post, then don't answer. But don't make false claims and when somebody calls you out on it, cower into some stupidity that it's off topic. If it's off topic, then don't respond to it. But if you're going to respond, then have something to back up your claims.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22434 Jan 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made you the Topix police?
Are you going to post on topic yes or no?

You have twenty threads you can go to.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22435 Jan 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
If you don't want to answer a post, then don't answer
I've answered: you are OFF TOPIC and I promise to remind you no matter how hard you stomp your feet.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22436 Jan 11, 2013
Go Blue his is for you.

Judge denies motion for mistrial in Trevor Dooley case

Hillsborough Circuit Judge Ashley Moody rejected the defense motion, telling Dooley to report for sentencing on Jan. 17. The former school bus driver, who said nothing during the hearing, faces up to 30 years in prison for the 2010 fatal shooting of his 41-year-old Valrico neighbor, David James

They had argued over a skateboarder using the community basketball court. Prosecutors called it a killing over nothing. James died in front of his 8-year-old daughter, who testified during the trial

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22437 Jan 11, 2013
George Zimmerman: Legal expert says docs may help defense

SANFORD --
New documents released this week could turn the case upside down.

The documents are several drafts of notes from the Sanford police detective who headed the investigation.

Legal expert Joy Ragan told said that she has scoured over police reports and the indecision from charging investigators will play well for the defense.

“If we get to a jury, than this is great for the defense because the defense says that law enforcement couldn’t even figure it out. They’re going back and forth, is it manslaughter? Do they have self-defense? What’s going on here? And if law enforcement can’t figure it out, then there is a reasonable doubt,” said Ragan

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

A lawyer for Trayvon Martin's family said she feels someone pressured Serino to change his recommendation.........
----------

See how they take something and twist it to fit their agenda.

*Remember the FBI Report saying the black officers and the one female officer married to a black man pressured Serino .

In his FBI interview, Serino accused Sgt. Barnes of being “friendly” with Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father. He said Tracy Martin at first understood why no charges were filed, but later changed course and accused Zimmerman of racial profiling.

Records released Thursday show that Sgt. Barnes, a 25-year veteran of the department, told the FBI that he believed the black community would be “in an uproar” if Zimmerman was not charged.“The community will be satisfied if an arrest takes place,” the FBI quoted him saying

Telling the FBI that he was concerned that people inside the police department were leaking information, Serino cited Sgt. Arthur Barnes, officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins “as all pressuring him to file charges against Zimmerman after the incident,” an FBI report said.“Serino did not believe he had enough evidence at the time to file charges.”

The summary of Serino’s statement does not mention the race of the officers who allegedly pressured him, but sources told The Miami Herald that Barnes and Perkins are black, and Villalona is married to an African-American man. All three, the source said, had been called in by their supervisor and questioned about leaking information in the case.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22438 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? are you getting nervous? If I took all of the posts you've made "off topic" it would circle the world twice, bigot. And when you are on topic it's the same lying,bigoted BS ...yawn...over and over.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22439 Jan 11, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Go Blue his is for you.
Judge denies motion for mistrial in Trevor Dooley case
Hillsborough Circuit Judge Ashley Moody rejected the defense motion, telling Dooley to report for sentencing on Jan. 17. The former school bus driver, who said nothing during the hearing, faces up to 30 years in prison for the 2010 fatal shooting of his 41-year-old Valrico neighbor, David James
They had argued over a skateboarder using the community basketball court. Prosecutors called it a killing over nothing. James died in front of his 8-year-old daughter, who testified during the trial
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/...
Thanks so much....hard to see where this defense has any basis in, Stand your Ground......not sure there is much of a defense in that incident, at all....Alway's good to see weasel lawyers, using any cheap excuse to wiggle their client outta justice....lol....not even self defense is a good defense, when he struck first.....Hope he get's at least 20 years....

Level 5

Location hidden

#22440 Jan 11, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
George Zimmerman: Legal expert says docs may help defense
If they can only explain how the pedophile thug cop wannabe ended up three blocks from where he was told to stay put.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22441 Jan 11, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? are you getting nervous? If I took all of the posts you've made "off topic"
What if you were required to honor your bet?

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"

Level 5

Location hidden

#22442 Jan 11, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Legal expert Joy Ragan told said that she has scoured over police reports and the indecision from charging investigators will play well for the defense.
The decision to charge the pedophile thug wasn't up to the Sanford PD or the FBI.

Do pick up a paper...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22444 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The decision to charge the pedophile thug wasn't up to the Sanford PD or the FBI.
Do pick up a paper...
Even though the fight video was removed from the gangbangers FB we all still have it. Wow even his name is mentioned in it. lol Also all of the MMA Fight Club Videos that he had that were removed........we still have those too.

“If we get to a jury, than this is great for the defense because the defense says that law enforcement couldn’t even figure it out. They’re going back and forth, is it manslaughter? Do they have self-defense? What’s going on here? And if law enforcement can’t figure it out, then there is a reasonable doubt,” said Ragan

Try to comprehend.........REASONABLE DOUBT.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22445 Jan 11, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though the fight video
Three blocks away, dead child on sidewalk, pedophile with a history of violence, and now proved to be a liar.

Can hardly wait.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22446 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three blocks away, dead child on sidewalk, pedophile with a history of violence, and now proved to be a liar.
Can hardly wait.
Dead gangbanger face down in grass, history of drugs,proven drug dealer, gangsta wannabe,history of assault, misogynist, committed felony assault on Sanford Citizen, dead as door nail.

Can hardly wait.

The only bars George is going to be behind are the bars in Aruba, Key West and perhaps the Caribbean. Yea! George!!!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#22447 Jan 11, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Dead gangbanger face down in grass
Pedophile facing 20 years in jail and many anal probings.

Gosh, what would you do to be in his shoes, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22448 Jan 11, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
The only bars George is going to be behind are the bars in Aruba
To be sure, the pedophile has a history of drug abuse.

But I think he's going to be stuck with brewing out of a toilet.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22449 Jan 11, 2013
Can any of you honestly tell me...you get some type of pleasure, from this slamming eachother endlessly? Too bad we lost the lawyer.....

Level 5

Location hidden

#22450 Jan 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Too bad we lost the lawyer.....
You mean the ambulance chasing "lawyer"... who did notary stamps on the side... who said he'd put this pedophile on the stand to testify in his own defense knowing (and the court already knowing) that the pedophile is a lawyer so his testimony - above all other things- is not truthful?

I guess he didn't get the return he had hoped looking for the free advertisements..
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22455 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that has a record number of posts is you. In the US Topix, I participate in three. But of course, I have a job. I don't live off taxpaying citizens like you do. I don't have the ability nor the time to post night and day. With the exception of weekends or perhaps a rare vacation, the only time you see any of my posts is when I get home from work. Of course, by that time, you're taking your afternoon nap from posting all day long.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22456 Jan 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that has a record number of posts is you.
I am excited that you have enough time to follow me around like a kicked puppy.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22457 Jan 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
But of course, I have a job.
I pay more in taxes than you make in a year.

I have a job but could retire Monday if I wanted to.

I don't want to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,535,929
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 21 hr Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... 23 hr Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) Wed Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2
News Lockheed Martin Orlando unit seeks incentives t... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance