Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22391 Jan 7, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22393 Jan 8, 2013
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/3-guns-st...

Soooooo irresponsible. This is the same place where George bought his gun and practiced on the range with Osterman every month or so. It's where most everyone in this area goes.

Just anther reason why George kep his un on his person and not left in a car.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22394 Jan 8, 2013
**** my keys are sticking on this keyboard.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22395 Jan 8, 2013
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22396 Jan 8, 2013
A local Miami Gardens Police
Department background check revealed one field contact conducted in November of 2011 (snip)

http://gzlegalcase.com/index.php/court-docume...

This was on Martin

http://www.dca.state.ga.us/development/resear...

S.O.P. 9-4 FIELD INTERVIEWS AND PAT-DOWN SEARCHES

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22397 Jan 8, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/ local/3-guns-stolen-cars-lake- mary-gander-mountain-parki/nTp kN/
Soooooo irresponsible. This is the same place where George bought his gun and practiced on the range with Osterman every month or so. It's where most everyone in this area goes.
It was reported that George's pistol was purchased at Shoot Straight Casselberry, managed, at the time, by Khaled Akkawi who is clearly on the witness list.

So are you lying again Sally or am I am dreaming again? Wasn't there another range mentioned, in the Chuluota-UCF area? A so called tactical range owned and operated by an ex SCSO deputy?

Stealing guns at a gun range is pure genius however.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#22398 Jan 8, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
A local Miami Gardens Police
Department background check revealed one field contact conducted in November of 2011 (snip)
http://gzlegalcase.com/index.php/court-docume...
This was on Martin
http://www.dca.state.ga.us/development/resear...
S.O.P. 9-4 FIELD INTERVIEWS AND PAT-DOWN SEARCHES
In November 2011 Trayvon was 15 years of age, your link sucks, maybe you can find a real one.

Sally, no one reads this thread, there's no reason to post that bs here.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22399 Jan 8, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>In November 2011 Trayvon was 15 years of age, your link sucks, maybe you can find a real one.
Then don't read it....I have an excellent idea don't read any of my posts as I won't yours. I don't care.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22400 Jan 8, 2013
STATES 11th SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY Exhibit

Crump/DeeDee

West needs to get the recording from Gutman it has to be better than this......compare them.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22401 Jan 8, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/ local/3-guns-stolen-cars-lake- mary-gander-mountain-parki/nTp kN/
The way we were trained, always empty the gun of bullets or take out the clip for semi's. That way the criminal doesn't have instant access to using your gun if it's stolen.

Instead of trying to take away people's guns, perhaps we should have a minimum 15 years prison sentence for stealing a firearm.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#22402 Jan 8, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't read it....I have an excellent idea don't read any of my posts as I won't yours. I don't care.
No no no, you're missing the point Sally. If you are really interested in justice, you have no reason to tell lies, tall tales or embellish etc.

Your decision, not mine.

If you really want to help George climb this hill, you are going about it in the wrong way.

George is surrounded by liars isn't he?

That's going to hurt come trial time.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22403 Jan 8, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>In November 2011 Trayvon was 15 years of age, your link sucks, maybe you can find a real one.
Your math sucks.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#22404 Jan 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The way we were trained, always empty the gun of bullets or take out the clip for semi's. That way the criminal doesn't have instant access to using your gun if it's stolen.
Instead of trying to take away people's guns, perhaps we should have a minimum 15 years prison sentence for stealing a firearm.
LMAO!

The way (we) were trained? What is (we) truck drivers? Landlords? Internet trolls?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22405 Jan 8, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
The way (we) were trained? What is (we) truck drivers? Landlords? Internet trolls?
CCW holders. God you are slow.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22406 Jan 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow's not the half of it, his arrogance is right up there with Piers Morgan. He's an internet bully, typical Traybot. Evidence point toward George's acquittal, he gets all defensive. He's very predictable and boring.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22407 Jan 8, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow's not the half of it, his arrogance is right up there with Piers Morgan. He's an internet bully, typical Traybot. Evidence point toward George's acquittal, he gets all defensive. He's very predictable and boring.
What I find unusual is that he would ask such a question when I wrote about gun training. WTF did he think I was talking about?

Level 5

Location hidden

#22408 Jan 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame you never got to the section that tells you to lock them up in the first place.

It seems guns don't do a very good job of keep themselves from being stolen, and it seems most thieves know enough to open up the drawer on the night table.

Guns are always on the top of the list of favorite items stolen.

Go figure!

Level 5

Location hidden

#22409 Jan 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, CCW training is right up there with internet degrees.

How is it that this pedophile managed to get a CCW and still shot an unarmed boy walking on a sidewalk armed only with a bag of Skittles?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22410 Jan 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame you never got to the section that tells you to lock them up in the first place.
It seems guns don't do a very good job of keep themselves from being stolen, and it seems most thieves know enough to open up the drawer on the night table.
Guns are always on the top of the list of favorite items stolen.
Go figure!
BareAss, for once I agree with you. You actually wrote something intelligent! Guns are on the hot list when it comes to theft. I guess that's something a liberal media outlet in New York never figured on. They published the names and addresses of all registered gun owners in the state; even provided a map to their locations.

Liberals are not the solution to our problems; liberals are the problem.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22411 Jan 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
They published the names and addresses of all registered gun owners in the state;
Great.

That First Amendment must really drive you to distract!!!

Of more importance, of course, would be the CCW permits.

Coming soon.

No special rights...

If I were a gun owner, I'd be buying a bun safe.

Should be required anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min Tzu 515,691
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,707,099
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SWEET FARTS 64,463
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Joi C 13,111
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 23,147
3 word game (Jan '11) 5 hr So_da_lish_us 14,352
News Feds raid Florida Career College campuses (Oct '07) 9 hr Victim Jr 366

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages