Eating Disorder or Picky Eater

Eating Disorder or Picky Eater

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#1 Aug 1, 2013
There's some kind of discussion about pastrami and corned beef. Both are disgusting as is
Sauerkraut and Thousand Island (vomit) etc.

I'm starting to give up beef. Have already given up pork.

Today was albacore tuna on whole wheat.

Must go to the store. Suggestions for meals for a picky eater/eating disorder where many foods are shunned?

It has nothing to do with being Kosher or Kosher-like either.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Now, the question is "Do Jewish people eat canned tuna?" lol
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#3 Aug 8, 2013
Guess the whacky "nurses" don't know anything about eating disorders.

One worked in a prison and the other worked in hospice. Hellish. No wonder they are so warped.
No Sugar Added

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Possums eat canned tuna. Someone told me albacore tuna is tasty. They lied.
topazz

Spring, TX

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Sorry, but I must suffer from orthorexia. I have gotten more and more picky about what I eat. The only thing I do with canned salmon is feed it to the cats. I don't like asparagus either. Sorry.

Oh, no, she pays $110,000 plus out in tuition for her brat lets. I am so sure.
She makes me laugh with her delusional stories. I have never been on any kind of public assistance. It's all in her mind. Her little gang likes to make stuff up and post it to try to get people to retaliate so they can turn them in and get them banned. It's so transparent.

I don't remember where the posts are where she was talking about moving from up North and having to take pay cuts and live on less. I guess she forgot about those.

Her pool consists of a truck lined with black trash bags and a water hose like seen on Duck Dynasty.

Her kids were all VIRGIN births. Turkey baster at best. No one has touched her in YEARS.
Sugar Cub

Spring, TX

#7 Sep 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Canned salmon makes a good salad or croquette. Mmmmm.
For a croquette, minced onion, bell pepper, celery, mix thoroughly,(you can add a raw egg), cover with flour, fry in non stick pan. Serve with steamed asparagus and baked potato.
Stay away from fat, old, ugly, hateful bitches who claim to be nurses. They are most likely welfare soakers living off us taxpayers.
Agreed.

I'm not a fish eater. Sorry.
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#11 Apr 4, 2015
No one even realized that they were being made fun of for having multiple names that talked to each other. Gee, I wonder who that might be. Which socks match up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jimmy 1,761,210
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min Murphey_Law 518,082
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Ginger Rosie 13,220
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr LizW 74,160
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 7 hr Conway Twitter 772
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) 7 hr Shavon808 451
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 18 hr lisa 25,659

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages