Late lawman to be honored

The family and friends of Lake County sheriff's Maj. Claude Gnann will dedicate the stretch of State Road 44 that has been renamed for the late lawman during a public ceremony Aug. Full Story
Concerned Tax Payer

Altamonte Springs, FL

#2 Aug 2, 2008
nasty wrote:
This is ridiculous. The pig didnt even die in the line of duty. I'm willing to bet that sen Baker is a personal friend of his.
Instead of using his time to try and pass sensible bills that benefit all of us Mr Baker wastes senate time on this BS. What a joke.
Fuq that cop, and all other cops.
G...You must be a cop hater. Shame on you!! Our law enforcement people risk their lives each day for you and me. Sure hope you don't need a law enforcement officer to save your life soon.
nasty

Saint Cloud, FL

#3 Aug 2, 2008
Concerned Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
G...You must be a cop hater. Shame on you!! Our law enforcement people risk their lives each day for you and me. Sure hope you don't need a law enforcement officer to save your life soon.
Are you kidding me? He died while he was sailing on his vacation! Guess he was risking his life huh. Pathetic.
This story would be easier to swallow if he died in the line of duty, but a heart attack hile on vacation?
How dare this senator waste senate hearing time on this nonsense.
Concerned Tax Payer

Altamonte Springs, FL

#4 Aug 2, 2008
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? He died while he was sailing on his vacation! Guess he was risking his life huh. Pathetic.
This story would be easier to swallow if he died in the line of duty, but a heart attack hile on vacation?
How dare this senator waste senate hearing time on this nonsense.
He still was a law enforcement officer who has risked his life everyday that he worked. You are truly pathetic!!!
Clark

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Aug 2, 2008
Sorry nasty ... you know nothing of the man ... nor the unselfish service he provided to the DECENT citizens of Lake County. That "vacation" was his retirement which he put off several years to help his county and department through a very hard time.

How selfish have YOU been lately? Ever helped anybody other than yourself? Somehow I doubt it.:^(

Go back into your hole until you can think of something intelligent to say.
nasty

Saint Cloud, FL

#6 Aug 2, 2008
<quoted text>
He still was a law enforcement officer who has risked his life everyday that he worked. You are truly pathetic!!!
You act as if he voluntered to put his life on the line. Its what he was paid to do. so stop acting like hes' some kind of hero.
nasty

Saint Cloud, FL

#7 Aug 2, 2008
Clark wrote:
Sorry nasty ... you know nothing of the man ... nor the unselfish service he provided to the DECENT citizens of Lake County. That "vacation" was his retirement which he put off several years to help his county and department through a very hard time.
How selfish have YOU been lately? Ever helped anybody other than yourself? Somehow I doubt it.:^(
Go back into your hole until you can think of something intelligent to say.
Did he work for free? If so, then thats unselfish.
Jeez man, he was a cop who had a heart attack while on vacation. Why should he have a street named after him? And why is this senator wasting tax payer money (we pay his salary) on this nonsense?
So he died, big deal.Get over it already.
Concerned Tax Payer

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 Aug 5, 2008
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as if he voluntered to put his life on the line. Its what he was paid to do. so stop acting like hes' some kind of hero.
YOU ARE A JERK!!! I hope you are NOT married!!
duh

Saint Cloud, FL

#9 Aug 5, 2008
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A JERK!!! I hope you are NOT married!!
The truth hurts, huh. FYI, i am married, and my wife feels the same way.
Give it up already, he was just a regular 'ol cop who died of a heart atack (probably from all the dougnuts he ate). He didnt die in the line of duty, he didnt die protecting someones life, he died sail boating.
A worthless cop dies, big deal.
Concerned Tax Payer

Altamonte Springs, FL

#10 Aug 6, 2008
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts, huh. FYI, i am married, and my wife feels the same way.
Give it up already, he was just a regular 'ol cop who died of a heart atack (probably from all the dougnuts he ate). He didnt die in the line of duty, he didnt die protecting someones life, he died sail boating.
A worthless cop dies, big deal.
Then you are a JERK too!!! You obviously have no respect for law enforcement. Hope you don't need any of them anytime soon.
Deputy Gene

Savannah, GA

#12 Aug 31, 2008
During my Law Enforcement career, I had the misfortune of working under Claude as a deputy. He was not an honest person, just scheming to keep his job and get ahead. As far as his retiring, he was forced to retire, in shame, over dealing in selling department vehicles. Just another one of the good old boys gone down the tubes. Good riddance.
Ironic -

Savannah, GA

#13 Jan 12, 2013
...the first thing Claude ever did on his own and he falls over dead. I wonder how far a** kissing gets him in down there. A sorry actor, ole Claude was. Quite entertaining, unless you had to work with him. I have to say, it would seem more appropriate to name a used car lot after him :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 22 min Lon Spector 301
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min shinningelectr0n 1,111,074
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,746
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,874
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 6 hr Lexus1985 2,512
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 6 hr Lexus1985 9,073
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••