Weeki Wachee, Florida

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Well, what do you think?

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
Traitor. He signed confidentiality agreements when he accepted the position. He entered it knowing he was not a man of integrity and proved it by not being one. Or,it was his creative way of breaking up with his stripper chicky.
I don't know about the stripper chick, but I agree and I don't think we've yet seen the repercussions of his action.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Oh, good idea!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Jun 26, 2013
"Snowden, who is charged with violating American espionage laws, fled Hong Kong over the weekend and flew to Russia. He booked a seat on a Havana-bound flight Monday en route to Venezuela and then possible asylum in Ecuador, but he didn't board the plane.

Russia acknowledged his arrival only on Tuesday, when President Vladimir Putin said Snowden was still in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport. Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov confirmed that he remained there on Wednesday.

"He hasn't violated any of our laws, he hasn't crossed our border, he is in the transit zone of the airport and has the right to fly in any direction he wants," the state news agency ITAR-Tass quoted Lavrov as saying."
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/asylum-decision-f...

The very obvious question, if Snowdon is not technically inside Russia's borders, is why can't authorities from US arrest him from the "transit zone" of this airport?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#8 Jun 26, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite. Now F*ck off.
Topix - Terms of Service

What We Do

Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9 Jun 26, 2013
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

Does this pic mean he's "behind the eight ball"?

"A 'behind the eight ball' position leaves a player in a difficult position."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#10 Jun 26, 2013
The other significance of the EIGHT BALL, is it is BLACK.

I'd say, a bad omen for Sugar Daddy.

"Light against darkness, Heaven against hell...."
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Nice try, Spooky but the loonytoon has taken over the thread with her grundamania!!!
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh shaddup you perverted dwarf. Go lay on the interstate, do the right thing for once in your life. PERVERT.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#17 Jun 26, 2013
Politicians R Traitors wrote:
<quoted text> Jewish Madoff brothers are traitors . Bush and Cheney are traitors . The Clinton's are traitors . The Bush Family rob the savings and loan the whole family are traitors . Obama Jewish buddy who robbed Orlando Fl out of millions of dollars is a traitor and a Jewish terrorist . Snowden is a hero .
Sure, what a hero to warn these brilliant extremists that authorities have the legal ability to track them down through the Internet in exactly the same way as pedophiles are stung, by prepackaged it as a NSA leak.

Virtually every terrorist group in the world shifting tactics in wake of NSA leaks: U.S. officials

Kimberly Dozier, Associated Press | 13/06/26 | Last Updated: 13/06/26 1:46 PM ET

<snip>

Shortly after Edward Snowden leaked documents about the secret NSA surveillance programs, chat rooms and websites used by like-minded extremists and would-be recruits advised users how to avoid NSA detection, from telling them not to use their real phone numbers to recommending specific online software programs to keep spies from tracking their computers’ physical locations.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said there are “changes we can already see being made by the folks who wish to do us harm, and our allies harm.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/06/26/virtu...

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24 Jun 26, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a crooked ol' world Ron. Deal or jump.
Are you sailing today Brad?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#25 Jun 26, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a crooked ol' world Ron. Deal or jump.
Funny, it sings just like Trex.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#26 Jun 26, 2013
Notice how often the media is linking the name of Edward Snowden with these words....

CRUSADE

REVELATION

MISSION

Hallelujah Jesus is Alive!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#27 Jun 26, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
Awesome. MoRon and MoRam on the same forum. What's not to like?
Darn!! I missed it. Stupid errands. Now those two blathering back and forth would be amusing.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#28 Jun 26, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn!! I missed it. Stupid errands. Now those two blathering back and forth would be amusing.
Yep!:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29 Jun 26, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
The infamous Ron?

After my reply "back", I'm not noticing a reply coming "forth", are you?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 Jun 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Notice how often the media is linking the name of Edward Snowden with these words....
CRUSADE
REVELATION
MISSION
Hallelujah Jesus is Alive!
OMG!!! They also linked all the NASA astronauts with the word "MISSION". Are they all Rev. Grund, too? Or Jesse in a wrinkled bodysuit? Or are you just a flaming lunatic?????? Guess which choice gets my vote!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34 Jun 26, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Means NOTHING to me. I presume, since you are obsessed with all things Grund, and find the most ridiculous ways to connect EVERYTHING to the Grunds, that it has something to do with them. Please spare me the cut and paste, I won't read it anyway. You're the only person on earth who has this overwhelming interest in some bible thumping old geezer and his son who was lucky enough to escape marrying the murdering skankpig. The rest of the world gave them their five minutes of fame and moved on. You might wanna try doing the same.
I'll admit it piqued my interest that "some bible thumping old geezer" proclaimed he stands at the front line of a violent, bloody spiritual battle necessary to rid the world of demons who have over taken the human race....

Sounds somewhat like a terrorist plot thinly disguised behind a religious DIVINE MISSION, doesn't it?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#35 Jun 26, 2013
Jewish Cancer wrote:
<quoted text>ATLANTA, Georgia, August 24, 2009 ( LifeSiteNews.com )- An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the 2009 HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta.
The CDC had already revealed last year that approximately 53% of the estimated 56,300 new HIV cases in 2006 were in homosexual men, with the African American population being particularly affected.
The new statistics, however, estimate the prevalence of HIV/AIDS relative to the homosexual population, which allows comparisons to other groups in the wider population. Because of the difficulty of determining the homosexual population, the CDC had to estimate. Based on a variety of national surveys, they based their statistics on the median estimate that homosexual men constitute 4 percent of the overall male population, reports RH Reality Check.
According to Dr. Lansky, then, based on the 4 percent figure, the CDC estimates that in 2007 there were 692.2 new HIV cases per 100,000 homosexual men - or fifty times more cases than the rest of the population.
While merely an approximation, the CDC's announcement confirms previous statistics and studies that indicate vastly disproportionate occurrence of sex-related diseases in homosexuals. According toa February 2007 study, for example, homosexual men with HIV are 90 times more likely to develop anal cancer than the rest of the population.
Earlier this year, as another example, the Centers for Disease Control released a statistical report indicating that homosexual men made up 65 percent of the reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2007. A report from the Public Health Agency of Canada in 2006 revealed that 51 percent of people infected with HIV in the country were homosexual men.
In fact, the statistics on HIV/AIDS led one group, the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center, to state in 2006 that HIV/AIDS is a "gay disease," in a billboard ad campaign geared to reducing rates of HIV infection.
While homosexualists have actively suppressed such statistics in the past and focused on portraying HIV/AIDS as a disease affecting the whole population in an equal fashion, the statistics' increasing undeniability has forced their hand. Rather than admit any inherent problem with homosexual practice itself, however, the apparent prevalence of disease among practicing homosexuals has led them to switch tactics and use these statistics to urge governments and other organizations to increase support to the homosexual communities.
So Pervert, did you get your syphillis from a gay man? It is now in the tertiary phase, your brain (what little you had in the first place) is shrinking every day, and you'll die soon, a demented drooling turnip. I can't wait.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#36 Jun 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll admit it piqued my interest that "some bible thumping old geezer" proclaimed he stands at the front line of a violent, bloody spiritual battle necessary to rid the world of demons who have over taken the human race....
Sounds somewhat like a terrorist plot thinly disguised behind a religious DIVINE MISSION, doesn't it?
Sounds like your typical bible thumping nutcase. Sounds NOTHING like a terrorist plot, or a plot to frame a two-bit skankpig for the murder of her kid. Your diseased brain just makes stuff up, Rambler, none of it is real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,608
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 1 hr TerriB1 611
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Reality 60,663
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,131
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr Murphey_Law 513,416
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 13 hr barTENDER 2
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy Wed Thats Right 5

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages