Where's Caylee? Web sleuths on case

Where's Caylee? Web sleuths on case

There are 520 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Where's Caylee? Web sleuths on case. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Something about 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony has struck a nerve. Thousands of Web sleuths, bloggers and concerned citizens captivated by the missing Orange County child are lighting up the Internet with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Tangia

Ormond Beach, FL

#546 Feb 12, 2009
FYI sorry if repeat:(
Caylee Tribute Thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...
WTF

Demotte, IN

#550 Jul 27, 2012
MURT wrote:
<quoted text>You can set a fund up at any bank. There is not much in the way of a legal requirement for doing that and the fund can be for any individual and for any legitimate reason.

A lot of times you will see jars in stores placed there to assist people who have had financial problems due to medical expenses so that is an option as well.

If someone does set up a find, the Sentinel can then be contacted with the information and they can use their resources to track Zenida down and arrange for her to have access to the funds. I am suprised that nobody has done this already.
MURT
can't wait til this gets to trial, you fcking tards!

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#551 Jul 27, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
can't wait til this gets to trial, you fcking tards!
How obvious are you?
WTF

Demotte, IN

#552 Jul 27, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
How obvious are you?
why are you CYBER-STALKING me, felon?
WTF

Demotte, IN

#553 Jul 27, 2012
Charlotte9527 wrote:
<quoted text>
September 21, 2008

I agree Trina...She's like a caged animal now...waiting to see how close people are to figuring out where Caylee is...waiting for the hammer to come down on her. She is an "it"...a "thing" (a freak of nature) and because she has no human qualities...she's a really BAD LIAR. Anyone who has listened to those interrogation tapes KNOWS the TRUTH...
She's NOT FOOLING ANYONE...and I'd be willing to be that any posts on this site that even remotely favor her (even though you don't see hardly any of that here) are coming right out of the Anthony home. They are very sick creatures...dark...slimy and lost. The ONLY questions I would have for Caycee (since she'll never tell the truth about Caylee...ever) is:
HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE SEES THROUGH YOUR BAD LIES? How does it feel to have THE MASK RIPPED from your twisted, empty face? How does it feel knowing that we all KNOW WHAT YOU DID?
I might also add (because she only cares about herself and no one else...)
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. You will NEVER get away with what you did. It's TOO BIG now. See what you have created? You are TRAPPED by your own WEAK lies...Your creation is going to play out...and in the end...it's going to DEVOUR YOU.
fcking tard!
WTF

Demotte, IN

#554 Jul 27, 2012
Jenni from Michigan wrote:
September 21, 2008

As much as I already hated the Anthony family before I watched Jesse's interview with Geraldo, I really despise them now.
hmmm.....is that a fact, b!tch?

looks like his mission was accomplished.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#555 Jul 27, 2012
LMAO! You look foolish posting comments to stuff from F O U R years ago, jes saying.

Your gonna be needing blood pressure meds before to long=/
5 strand little man

Huntington, IN

#556 Jul 27, 2012
Walk In Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sep 21, 2008

Sara, I don;t know if something was found or not. I went on the search for 2 days and we searched the area MURT mentions.

Equuasearh had a team of people that were "professionals", they had some equiptment, airboats, elctronic stuff.

They would often go to completely differant areas.

The one thing I did find a little strange in ES "suspending" the search, the ground was starting to dry up.

People were starting to come out in larger numbers.

Seems to me, conditions for success were growing, but I don't know much.

I walked in brush, looked for anything out of place and poked at things with a stick.

Somehow I don;t think that qualifies me as an expert.

BTW Back from puppy park and didn't find Caylee.
interesting

Level 3

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#557 Jul 28, 2012
5 strand little man wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting
what? the fact that everyone BUT the scummy scamthony's were out searching for Caylee? disturbing is more like it. they HAD to keep lying, can't have them recovering the remains while there's still forensic evidence to recover, they'd find out skanky cumdumpster was giving Caylee Zanax....
an accident you can explain, accidently OVERDOSING your child isn't an "accident" & when the child dies it's
M U R D E R

you're NEVER going to rehabilitate skanky's reputation, her living hell has only just begun, i'm sure the general public will show her all the goodness and mercy skanky cumdumpster showed Caylee right before she went on her movie date night with Tony
open visionist

Huntington, IN

#558 Jul 28, 2012
cece426 wrote:
<quoted text>
what? the fact that everyone BUT the scummy scamthony's were out searching for Caylee? disturbing is more like it. they HAD to keep lying, can't have them recovering the remains while there's still forensic evidence to recover, they'd find out skanky cumdumpster was giving Caylee Zanax....
an accident you can explain, accidently OVERDOSING your child isn't an "accident" & when the child dies it's
M U R D E R
you're NEVER going to rehabilitate skanky's reputation, her living hell has only just begun, i'm sure the general public will show her all the goodness and mercy skanky cumdumpster showed Caylee right before she went on her movie date night with Tony
you're delusions are only superceded by your ignorance.

you could take a lesson in decency from casey and the anthony's - you gutter mouth puke.
troll warrior

Demotte, IN

#560 Jul 29, 2012
bet websleuths were on the case before caylee even went missing.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#561 Jul 29, 2012
troll warrior wrote:
bet websleuths were on the case before caylee even went missing.
LAWDY, you're still going bonkers aren't you?
what da flock ever

Huntington, IN

#562 Aug 5, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
LAWDY, you're still going bonkers aren't you?
i'm wondering if websleuths is a criminal enterprise, on the verge of getting busted?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#563 Aug 5, 2012
I'm wondering when Dayz will tire of making up lies and veiled threats?
Woodlands Waterway

Spring, TX

#564 Aug 16, 2013
My blood pressure is great. 103/70. That's the benefit of eating right and exercising. Also, don't watch any HLN. I can't believe how crazy these cases get. I don't even know if the Anthony case was on HLN. Busy with life.
The Saint

Spring, TX

#565 Mar 19, 2015
There's your proof. Proof is in the pudding and it's not sugar-free.
The Saint

Spring, TX

#566 Mar 19, 2015
WAS sanka wrote:
Who is Dazed and Confused? Not me.
Truluck

Spring, TX

#567 Mar 21, 2015
WAS sanka wrote:
There's no one here except for ducks and hoes.
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#568 Mar 21, 2015
Truluck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no one here except for ducks and hoes.
So which are you? Cray, Cray?
ImmaGetMeSome

Spring, TX

#569 Mar 27, 2015
I'm in Urban Outfitter. Imma Get Me Some over-priced clothes at the Mall as soon as I's gets me a ride. Where is Shorty_Mc_Blunt_z, aka A s s Mad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Homer 1,433,844
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Just Bev 27,862
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr T-REX 513,513
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,200
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 6 hr Dee Dee Dee 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,522
Extra Money 17 hr Heretohelp 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages