Where's Caylee? Web sleuths on case

Where's Caylee? Web sleuths on case

There are 520 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Where's Caylee? Web sleuths on case. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Something about 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony has struck a nerve. Thousands of Web sleuths, bloggers and concerned citizens captivated by the missing Orange County child are lighting up the Internet with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
kathy collier

Enterprise, AL

#1 Sep 21, 2008
For me it is a story I follow because I really want to know what happened to Caylee. I hope everyday when I look that she will be found either alive which would be great. Or if not then she can get a proper burial. I think most of us just don't see how a mom could do this to her child all the lies ane not tellinig where Caylee is. I just really hope that we get answers
One Of Six Billion

Marina, CA

#2 Sep 21, 2008
Well, heck... at least now we know people are paying attention to us.

Fresh eyes is right. And there are many retired police, doctors, CSI guys and just plain people who are tired of children being hurt/killed by their parents and no justice. We also do our best to stop the rumors that fly around.
support the troops

AOL

#4 Sep 21, 2008
Caylee is in the local dump. She's probably under a ton of garbage by now. Her little body is dissolved in the trash...no one will ever find her body. Casey, Sin-dy and George will cook in Hell forever.
THE VOICE

Stockton, CA

#5 Sep 21, 2008
People care about people who they feel are victimized. Caylee is a victim and we are her voice! The odd thing is that in a case like this her own mother is the one responsible and the very person who is supposed to be her voice and protect her is the very person that hurt her! I think America wants a resolution, I always hoped that Caylee would be alive but since things are looking grim I would like to see her have a proper burial. Caylee doesnt deserve to be out there in the dark and in the cold! I cant stand for my own kids to even spend an hour outside when it's snowing here without wearing gloves. How could a mother or grandparents live with knowing that Caylee a 2 year old child at the time is thrown out like a dead rat. A dog gets better recgonition then this!!!!! I dont know how Casey sleeps at night without being tormented with visions of where her daughters body is. Caylee's soul soars on eagles wings safe within the hands of God but the only human memory of her is somewhere in a dump or a cold lake!
sandy

Mortlake, Australia

#7 Sep 21, 2008
We are here because we care. We are all still asking Where Is Caylee?

I found a blog that has an interview with Lenny the Cowboy.

It is called "The daily bs blog"

http://thedailybs.com/news...

I hope that works, this guy is very good.
sassy

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2008
i believe i have learned more about this case from reading the Orlando Sentinel than i have anywhere else...
Keep up the good job ...Orlando

“...the other white meat.”

Since: Sep 08

metro-Detroit

#9 Sep 21, 2008
...or as Nancy Grace calls her "Cahlee" or "Celee" Or however the Hell she mispronounces the name.

{Nancy Grace}.."Updated News on the 'Collie' Anthony case"...

Sounds like she's talking about a missing dog sometimes.

Ugh!!!*pulling hair out*

metro-Detroit

#10 Sep 21, 2008
How would Nancy feel if 'Cahlee' called her 'Nonsee'....grrr!

sorry, I think I have pms.
Morgan

Kissimmee, FL

#11 Sep 21, 2008
GOD knows the truth and JUSTICE is about to be served for Caylee!

metro-Detroit

#13 Sep 21, 2008
Its kind of like my name..'Bam-bee'
Or your name Nancy Grace...'Nan-cee'

Say it with me...'Cay-lee'

I hope she gets it right soon or S,sTFU!

metro-Detroit

#14 Sep 21, 2008
I,m going to bed.

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#15 Sep 21, 2008
Thousands of people are speaking on behalf of little Caylee, since she can't speak for herself. People DO care about an innocent child that was not protected by her family.

How many of us would have loved to have that beautiful child and protect her? It infuriates me that we all care about Caylee more than her family does.
shes a scumbag

Daytona Beach, FL

#16 Sep 21, 2008
she also needs better exposure on http://ImaScumbag.com
One Of Six Billion

Marina, CA

#17 Sep 21, 2008
HarleyMoto wrote:
Websleuths is the greatest!
The Brian referred to in the article is full of chit and is partnered with the Gayle as in the Bodyhunters who are supposedly phychic! Well, if these people are phychic, then why hasn't Brian dreamed the real deal? If Gayle is phychic, then why hasn't she found Caylee? If her dogs alert on animal bones, then they just aren't needed in this case. Caylee is a beautiful child, not animal, so Gayle's dogs won't help.
At least Websleuths is the real deal!
TOTALLY agree with you here. Gayle's 15 minutes of fame got her nowhere... especially with her dogs hitting on deer bones. Geesh! Let's waste MORE of LE's time, shall we?

And yes, the BriansDream site is just too bizzare. I've always wondered... if those people can "see" things, why don't they play the lottery? Surely the numbers would be easier to see than the location of a body. Those drawings could have been made by my dog.
One Of Six Billion

Marina, CA

#18 Sep 21, 2008
Bambee wrote:
Hey Nanc-eeee Grace...the lil' girls name is pronounced Cay-leee *K-LEE*
Its not 'Collie' or 'Celee'
Get it right ya' stupid biatch before I reach through my screen and....
Ugh!!!!!
I was in Michigan about 25 years ago and all I remember is how the natives there made fun of my "California" accent. It's nice to see that hasn't changed at all. Surely you can find something else to comment on other than a woman who's from the south and her way of pronouncing "Caylee".

Websleuths.com has some great info and their forums are moderated. You don't have to be a memeber to read, but you do to post. I'm not a member, but I've gotten the "straight poop" from them when I've had questions about this case. Great people there.
old mom

Ocala, FL

#19 Sep 21, 2008
Hello, Six!

Keep up the good work.

I have excused myself from the case for now; too much drama at home and where we used to hang out.

JUSTICE for CAYLEE is all we think about, awake or asleep. That photo of her with her hand on her chin and her pensive look with those doe eyes will haunt me forever.

--k
Tiff Parris

Warsaw, IN

#20 Sep 21, 2008
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com

This is the hottest website avaiblable on Caylee Anthony, Orlando Sentinel missed this one.

Actually has all news resources combined with immediate updates and all court docs etc. most viewed out there
Bobby

Duluth, GA

#23 Sep 21, 2008
Casey is misunderstood.
Saa1950

Newtown, PA

#24 Sep 21, 2008
I think what boggles our minds is that you have a missing 3 yr old, who at the time the mother was question, she was missing 30 days not show any emotion!! How does a mother who has not seen her child for 30 days not be going crazy,and not shed a tear. You have grandparents, who when you have the best search team in the country, Tim Miller, doesn't go out and help, but they go to the local strip mall and pass out flyers!! It's like the family doesn't want to find her!! And the picture with the little doe eyes is crying out, Please Find Me!! I'm rotting,I alone, I need a hug, I need someone to take me to my final resting spot!!The only thing this family is doing is trying to raise money for themselves. America,wake up, Don't send any money, to people who will not get off there behinds to find this child!! May Caylee's soul rest in peace. And may the family rot in __ll!
fred

Sanford, FL

#25 Sep 21, 2008
People are blogging about this stuff? I'd never do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,580,145
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr Murphey_Law 513,421
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Beams 63,943
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 19 hr Tina 30
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,474
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 21 hr Princess Hey 9,808
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 13,059

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages