Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Cal...

Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Calcific Aortic Valve Disease [Compendium]

There are 6 comments on the Circulation story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Calcific Aortic Valve Disease [Compendium]. In it, Circulation reports that:

Correspondence to Dwight A. Towler, MD, PhD, Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute at Lake Nona, Diabetes and Obesity Research Center, Cardiovascular Pathobiology Program, 6400 Sanger Rd, Orlando, FL 32827.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Circulation.

Memorial Hermann

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Something for the nurses to study, the ones who know nothing about nutrition
or food plans. They think having type II diabetes due to having a BMI that indicates
morbid obesity is healthy. I saw a few of those nurses come through when I had surgery.
No one takes them seriously. I'm not talking about a size 14-16. I'm talking about Holy Cow...
The job I worked, we were required to be in top physical condition. I worked out two hours 2-3 days a week and at least 1 hr. the other days of the week.

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Now I have a job? I thought I was a trust fund baby going to college. I guess I'm just a working smuck just like the rest of the world. Frankly, I don't know how I have time for a job with my incessant posting on Topix.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#3 Aug 2, 2013
SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
Now I have a job? I thought I was a trust fund baby going to college. I guess I'm just a working smuck just like the rest of the world. Frankly, I don't know how I have time for a job with my incessant posting on Topix.
Everyone knows you don't work, Spooky Springs. You live off of your husband, kids and step kids.
Too many fracture, too much Prednisone. Do you want to tell us all about it again? Does the word osteopenia ring a bell.

You and Silly Potty are just mad because you gave too much out to a public forum.
Louisiana Street

Spring, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2015
Please do bring back your other hats. Would it not be more fun on this otherwise dull SWAMP?
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#5 Mar 31, 2015
Why you mad JessicaAtriedes/Taste of Dix/Rose Tyler/Spooky Mulder/Silly Nurses

You're the one who has been here posting under different hats for years. Did you think no one would notice or are you ALL the other posters on the board? It's a full-time job, eh? What happened to you being civil? Do you mind if I just call you Cays Marie?
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#6 Apr 1, 2015
I've counted 5 hats so far and that is just the ones she admits to. It's probably harder for her switching hats with maybe just one lap top while claiming to be on vacation. Oh, we are waiting with baited breath to hear about your return flight from Cali to Florida. Why don't you take Amtrak and see the sights? At least if you die, you'll be on the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bolt Thrower 1,582,477
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) 4 hr ummm 47
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 98,480
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun Lily1 41
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sun fortmyersf 513,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun Agents of Corruption 63,946

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages