Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Interesting thread with various links back from July 30, 2008. Reading some of these old threads it never ceases to amaze me how the public was barely aware of Caylee's disappearance, yet the "status quo" Internet opinion was formed very aggressively and collectively early on, pretty much unanimous towards Casey, Cindy and George's guilt...... it appears a tad too artifically organized IMO. I also observe what reminds me of "Uncle Rich" in some of these rantings........

Grandmother:'Pieces of the puzzle' coming together in Caylee's...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TT...
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Interesting thread with various links back from July 30, 2008. Reading some of these old threads it never ceases to amaze me how the public was barely aware of Caylee's disappearance, yet the "status quo" Internet opinion was formed very aggressively and collectively early on, pretty much unanimous towards Casey, Cindy and George's guilt...... it appears a tad too artifically organized IMO. I also observe what reminds me of "Uncle Rich" in some of these rantings........
Grandmother:'Pieces of the puzzle' coming together in Caylee's...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TT...
You're an idiot. Of course the public opinion was against the baby killing Casey. I live in Central FL. When this case hit the local news, long before the rest of you nutcases heard about it, everyone I knew said "the skanky looking mother killed that kid, that's the only reason she'd lie for a month". This case is NOT the convoluted conspiracy that you imagine. It's very very simple and knowing who killed that child was equally simple. Mothers do not let their kids be "missing" for a month without doing something about it. Period. I assume (and hope!) that you have no children. Casey knew EXACTLY where Caylee was all that time......in a garbage bag in the woods, rotting. No one orchestrated the public outcry. Skank-Casey's behavior showed anyone with a brain that she was the murderer. NOW SHUT UP!!!!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Of course the public opinion was against the baby killing Casey. I live in Central FL. When this case hit the local news, long before the rest of you nutcases heard about it, everyone I knew said "the skanky looking mother killed that kid, that's the only reason she'd lie for a month". This case is NOT the convoluted conspiracy that you imagine. It's very very simple and knowing who killed that child was equally simple. Mothers do not let their kids be "missing" for a month without doing something about it. Period. I assume (and hope!) that you have no children. Casey knew EXACTLY where Caylee was all that time......in a garbage bag in the woods, rotting. No one orchestrated the public outcry. Skank-Casey's behavior showed anyone with a brain that she was the murderer. NOW SHUT UP!!!!!!
It doesn't matter what my opinion is. But as you're interesting, I can think of a couple reasons why comments appear to are collectively contrived.

When events occur but the conclusion is unknown, it's totally bizarre for a large group of people to fall out of the woodwork, all thinking the worst ESPECIALLY in a missing child case. I don't what planet you come from, but people are generally eternal optimists, hopeful of a positive outcome. That it is known Caylee has been missing for only two weeks - even though you won't agree - I can literally read between the lines the undertones of perverse slap-in-the-face wheeeee glee at the horrible predicament the Anthony family suddenly find themselves in...

Excitement over human tragedy is just not normal, regardless of where you're from. Nor is the total lack of compassion especially for George and Cindy, who during that time were VERY vocal in the belief Caylee was still alive. In my world it smacks of kicking someone when they are already down - bully tactics!

That thread resembles the organized protestors in many ways, the ugly side of humanity....
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

POOR POOR Scumble is getting even less attention on this thread than she get on the Jodi Thread - Where to next I wonder. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
POOR POOR Scumble is getting even less attention on this thread than she get on the Jodi Thread - Where to next I wonder. LOL
You're right, this is a pretty quiet thread -- grund, ZERO interest.

I have the habit of sometimes c/pasting links on it, so I know it's still here.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rick
AOL
Aug 19, 2008
Post #14681

I am one of Cindy's older brothers. She has three all total. I have two older brothers. Cindy was the baby of the family and the only girl. She married George when he was a cop in Warren, Ohio. She talked George into going into his dad's car business. George didn't get along with his dad very well then. They scuffeled and George put his dad through a window at the dealership. George was asked to leave. No charges were filed. George started his own car lot and 2nd mortgaged his and Cindy's home. The business failed and they lost their home. They moved to Florida where Cindy got a job at a doctors clinic. She was the lead nurse at a really good orthepedic doctor office before she met George. She quit when she had Lee. That is some basics that will get everyone up to speed.

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/orange-fl/T...

Another interesting old thread, where brother Rick made his Internet debut by shedding some light on the dysfunction of the family.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Dave, Deltona, FL
Post #14648
Aug 19, 2008

The storm is just reaching Orlando now. Guess everyone stopped watching TV & Computer and started watching their windows.;-)

Already had to reattached the door on the hen house, hopefully the hens will go in before it gets too bad.

Rick, AOL
Post #14649
Aug 19, 2008

Hello everyone. I am the real Rick. Ask away.

Rick, AOL
Post #14650
Aug 19, 2008

Hello, is anyone still here?

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/orange-fl/T...

LOL
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what my opinion is. But as you're interesting, I can think of a couple reasons why comments appear to are collectively contrived.
When events occur but the conclusion is unknown, it's totally bizarre for a large group of people to fall out of the woodwork, all thinking the worst ESPECIALLY in a missing child case. I don't what planet you come from, but people are generally eternal optimists, hopeful of a positive outcome. That it is known Caylee has been missing for only two weeks - even though you won't agree - I can literally read between the lines the undertones of perverse slap-in-the-face wheeeee glee at the horrible predicament the Anthony family suddenly find themselves in...
Excitement over human tragedy is just not normal, regardless of where you're from. Nor is the total lack of compassion especially for George and Cindy, who during that time were VERY vocal in the belief Caylee was still alive. In my world it smacks of kicking someone when they are already down - bully tactics!
That thread resembles the organized protestors in many ways, the ugly side of humanity....
It was known at the time of the first local news broadcast that Caylee was "missing" for A MONTH. During that time, the pig who had served as her incubator did NOTHING that was normal to find her "missing" child. No police report, no pleas for the return of her child...in fact, she had pretended that she knew where the child was when Cindy tried to pin her down. ALL OF THAT came out in the FIRST local news coverage. And anyone with any common sense, anyone who has any idea how a real parent would respond to a missing child........we all looked at each other and said "that little slut killed her child". And yes, her appearance, attire, and attitude screamed "SLUT" from the get-go. After that first day when we heard about the wild goose chase she took local law enforcement on and her myriad of lies.......we KNEW, and WE STILL KNOW, that Casey Anthony killed her kid and somehow thought everyone would forget she ever had one if she covered the child's absence long enough. I'm sorry your diseased brain plays all these stupid tricks on you, creating conspiracies and imposters and all kinds of other imaginary nonsense. I'm even more sorry that the jury was made up of 12 blooming idiots who set a child killer free. Bottom line, Casey Anthony killed Caylee Anthony and tossed her body in the woods to rot. It makes no difference what the Pinellas County inbreds said. There is a verdict and there is the truth, and the two could not be any further apart. Get help, Rambler. Your brain is making a fool of you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
It was known at the time of the first local news broadcast that Caylee was "missing" for A MONTH. During that time, the pig who had served as her incubator did NOTHING that was normal to find her "missing" child. No police report, no pleas for the return of her child...in fact, she had pretended that she knew where the child was when Cindy tried to pin her down. ALL OF THAT came out in the FIRST local news coverage. And anyone with any common sense, anyone who has any idea how a real parent would respond to a missing child........we all looked at each other and said "that little slut killed her child". And yes, her appearance, attire, and attitude screamed "SLUT" from the get-go. After that first day when we heard about the wild goose chase she took local law enforcement on and her myriad of lies.......we KNEW, and WE STILL KNOW, that Casey Anthony killed her kid and somehow thought everyone would forget she ever had one if she covered the child's absence long enough. I'm sorry your diseased brain plays all these stupid tricks on you, creating conspiracies and imposters and all kinds of other imaginary nonsense. I'm even more sorry that the jury was made up of 12 blooming idiots who set a child killer free. Bottom line, Casey Anthony killed Caylee Anthony and tossed her body in the woods to rot. It makes no difference what the Pinellas County inbreds said. There is a verdict and there is the truth, and the two could not be any further apart. Get help, Rambler. Your brain is making a fool of you.
"we all looked at each other and said "that little slut killed her child"......"

Yes, thank you for confirming my earlier comments to be true.......the comments on these early threads were clearly organized, much like the boycott at the Anthony home. It did not occur because a group of random people with similar opinions by chance came together, as much as it was intended to appear that way to the public.

I'm sure you're aware of the general terminology of CRISIS MANAGEMENT? It can encompass everything from honest public relations to manipulation of public opinion by people being employed (or otherwise committed) to become publicly vocal pretending to be an ordinary non-invested person, with the sole intention of falsely manipulating public option. It follows the perception that the masses follow like sheep and are uncomfortable forming an opinion which deviates from the majority. It's another form of distribution of propaganda - on the premise everyone believes, so you must too.....

I noticed a lot of that occurring in the Casey Anthony case......that was one of the reasons I was pleased with the verdict - that Casey was found Not Guilty proves mass propaganda discimated by the media is not always successful. I found the earlier "guilty" over-emphasis to be truly nauseating - I began to wonder how great a percentage of the vocal population had become mindless morons???....which was one of the reasons I became very interested in this case again, only after the trial was over.

You can desperately rant all you want on your keyboard that YOU KNOW until the end of time, but because I do not know you, your words are but mere black and while type on a screen - they have no effect on me.
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"we all looked at each other and said "that little slut killed her child"......"
Yes, thank you for confirming my earlier comments to be true.......the comments on these early threads were clearly organized, much like the boycott at the Anthony home. It did not occur because a group of random people with similar opinions by chance came together, as much as it was intended to appear that way to the public.
I'm sure you're aware of the general terminology of CRISIS MANAGEMENT? It can encompass everything from honest public relations to manipulation of public opinion by people being employed (or otherwise committed) to become publicly vocal pretending to be an ordinary non-invested person, with the sole intention of falsely manipulating public option. It follows the perception that the masses follow like sheep and are uncomfortable forming an opinion which deviates from the majority. It's another form of distribution of propaganda - on the premise everyone believes, so you must too.....
I noticed a lot of that occurring in the Casey Anthony case......that was one of the reasons I was pleased with the verdict - that Casey was found Not Guilty proves mass propaganda discimated by the media is not always successful. I found the earlier "guilty" over-emphasis to be truly nauseating - I began to wonder how great a percentage of the vocal population had become mindless morons???....which was one of the reasons I became very interested in this case again, only after the trial was over.
You can desperately rant all you want on your keyboard that YOU KNOW until the end of time, but because I do not know you, your words are but mere black and while type on a screen - they have no effect on me.
Try to stay in reality for a few minutes. I am not talking about this idiot message board. I am talking about REAL PEOPLE in the REAL WORLD in Central FL among whom this bizarre "my kid's been missing for 30 days but no, I didn't tell anyone" story was prime discussion in social situations and the workplace for a long time, beginning with that first news report where anyone with a brain could predict the ending. The Casey Anthony case was of interest to many people just because it was so very bizarre......a trampy piece of garbage who killed her child and then thought no one would notice that the child was gone, a family who couldn't seem to keep from making fools of themselves in the media, an unusually pretty little girl dead at her mother's hand. Lots of reasons for the public to pay attention. And ZERO reason for anyone to think that anyone but the pig Casey Anthony had ANYTHING to do with that child's death. I repeat, Rambler.......seek help. Your diseased brain causes you to make a total ass of yourself every single day, and it doesn't have to be that way. There is treatment available that could help you to lead a normal life.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

is casey still seeing that one police officer? or has she moved on to someone with deeper pockets? i had heard that at one time she was staying on a yacht owned by a guy from iran.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to stay in reality for a few minutes. I am not talking about this idiot message board. I am talking about REAL PEOPLE in the REAL WORLD in Central FL among whom this bizarre "my kid's been missing for 30 days but no, I didn't tell anyone" story was prime discussion in social situations and the workplace for a long time, beginning with that first news report where anyone with a brain could predict the ending. The Casey Anthony case was of interest to many people just because it was so very bizarre......a trampy piece of garbage who killed her child and then thought no one would notice that the child was gone, a family who couldn't seem to keep from making fools of themselves in the media, an unusually pretty little girl dead at her mother's hand. Lots of reasons for the public to pay attention. And ZERO reason for anyone to think that anyone but the pig Casey Anthony had ANYTHING to do with that child's death. I repeat, Rambler.......seek help. Your diseased brain causes you to make a total ass of yourself every single day, and it doesn't have to be that way. There is treatment available that could help you to lead a normal life.
The reality is Casey Anthony was acquitted in July, 2011 and nobody cares about what you think.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

wondering wrote:
is casey still seeing that one police officer? or has she moved on to someone with deeper pockets? i had heard that at one time she was staying on a yacht owned by a guy from iran.
The rumours of her "new boyfriend" at various times describe someone at least twice as old as her, a preacher, who's obsessed with her, and rich.

My though is Rich is a give-away clue. I don't know if Dick was ever a police office, although it wouldn't surprise me if he played the role of one.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she is living in Cheney Masons Shed, rent free.
Shortly before the bankruptcy was filed for CMA, there was a rumour she lived in an upscale gated community near Cape Canaveral, named Ocean Woods.

Whether she rented or owned The Property, it was never revealed.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said that the pig-incubator got away with murdering her child. The twelve inbreds were too stupid to see even the simple fact that her failure to report her child "missing" was enough evidence on its own to convict the pig. And sugar? Lots more people care about my opinion than yours because I'm sane. I'm a responsible member of society and contribute to that society. I know you can't say the same. You're much too ill to contribute anything but that which your diseased brain causes to spew from your fingertips, and none of that is real, only delusions and random firings of diseased neurons. You're not stupid, just crazy, and if you weren't too stubborn to seek help and take the meds, you probably could be a person of some value. Unfortunately you seem to like being crazy and useless. I hope you really are in Canada and my tax dollars aren't supporting your worthless existence. I'm done poking a stick in your cage for a while, Rambler........you just go on making up crazy scenarios in your crazy little pointed head, and Caylee will go on being dead because her pig-incubator killed her.
"Caylee will go on being dead because"........ she got SENT HOME and she's in a better place, right?

I'm not sure why you're ranting at me but if it makes any difference, I assure you that your tax dollars are not supporting me.
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.

"we all"

A dead giveaway.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly.
"we all"
A dead giveaway.
The image of a small-town coffee shop, a group of men huddled around a table discussing the latest local happenings, fresh homemade pie on display case, Rosie the waitress wearing an apron, hollering orders to Sam the cook came to mind as I was reading that post.......you know what I'm referring to I'm sure, it's played out in hundreds if movies. Very common around here, the group sometimes is fondly referred to as "The Senators". LOL

Not that I believe for a moment believe the "we all" story the poster described.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What on earth are you babbling about? "Sent home"???? "In a better place"??? She's not anywhere, she's DEAD. Her skankpig mother killed her and threw her in the woods to rot and be gnawed on by animals. She will go on being dead because dead is dead. Her pig-mother could have given her to her grandparents. She could have called the state and given up her parental rights. But instead she chose to kill her. Therefore, she is dead and will always be dead. And there is ZERO evidence that ANYONE other than the pig Casey Anthony had ANYTHING to do with that death. Your made-up conspiracies, imposters, and other ridiculous scenarios are simply a product of that diseased brain that you refuse to have treated. Truly, you could be a fairly normal person with the right treatment, but you choose to remain crazy as an outhouse rat, just as Casey Anthony chose to murder her child.
"Rambler........you just go on making up crazy scenarios in your crazy little pointed head, and Caylee will go on being dead because her pig-incubator killed her."

I am simply quoting "Caylee will go on being dead...." from a sentence YOU wrote, which literally suggests you think it's possible for people to become UNdead......and you think I'm crazy as an outhouse rat? LOL
bravo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
straight to the proper points, it was organized
bravo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
UGH!!!!! What kind of illiterate writes an idiotic post like that??? If you wish to be taken seriously in the world, stop writing nonsense like "u" and "ur". Your post shows a definite lack of intellect and an abysmal inability to express a coherent thought. Geez, even crazy Rambler expresses him/herself in a more sensible fashion!
i agree UGH!!!!! is the proper point with what i said about all the posts U make.

i would be better off in my life "texting" while i type than to explode with verbal slashings like U do while claiming to be a saint. i will not be punished, by the lord above, for "texting" like U will be for those verbal slashings

again, illiterate or a genius has nothing to do with UR verbal slashings. it is only a reason for U to be cruel. i hope U liked my larger than life CAPS with the use of my U, good UR a sad head case

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando