grunds: does days & rambler have the...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3302 Jan 6, 2013
Pasting this entertaining story here --

To: All
Posted: Dec 08 08 03:42 PM
NOTICE TO ALL....

This information may come as a surprise to many of you..But ..I saw Caylee and Casey at a Baptist Church on June 17th 2008....on the west coast of Florida... A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR...

This has been going on since CNN, first broadcast Caylee's face in mid-July....

Well, let's see if they still call me a LIAR when I walk in that Courtroom at Casey's trial for murder and inform the judge that my witness account has been voluntairely SUPPRESSED for all these months...and how much $ did this non-sense investigation cost to this State and who really did BENEFIT...Not Casey....in jail....and definatly NOT Caylee......so then WHO?

Enquiring Mind wants to Know!

See you in Court......

Donia Denise Lacelle

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...
TastesLikeChiche n

Tacoma, WA

#3304 Jan 7, 2013
*Bumpity Bump*

Going to read back and see if I can find that video, Rambler.
TastesLikeChiche n

Tacoma, WA

#3305 Jan 7, 2013
krissy wrote:
I wonder if this is the Cardinal that Richard Grund is referring to.
CatholicHerald.co.uk
archive
Page 1, 29th January 1999
New rules for The Exorcist
Keywords: Spiritual Warfare, Exorcism, Demonic Possession, Exorcist, Anneliese Michel
BY BRUCE JOHNSTON, ROME CORRESPONDENT
CASES OF demonic possession are "relatively few in the world" said Cardinal Jorge Arturo Medina Estevez, presenting the Vatican's new exorcism ritual manual this week, to coincide with the Millennium.
The new ritual, a 90-page book entitled De Exorcismis et Supplicationibus Quibustam (On Every Kind of Exorcism in Supplication), replaces the one in use since 1614.
New guidelines on exorcism encourage priests to work closely with medical professionals to distinguish between cases of mental illness and demonic possession.
"Exorcism and psychoanalysis are two different and separate fields," Cardinal Estevez said. "One must be very careful since ordinary people tend to confuse psychosomatic and psychological problems with demonic ones."
The new ritual says that "when someone asserts that they are possessed by the Devil it may mean that they are simply victims of their imagination." The exorcist should never proceed with an exorcism unless he has the "moral certainty" that what he is faced with is really the Devil.
The new ritual retains much of symbolism and language of the medieval ritual but devotes more time to prayer with the possessed person and tones down the most aggressive imprecations against the Devil. It also forbids the recording of exorcisms for broadcast and enjoins exorcists never to talk publicly about the performance of the ritual.
Getting to the Exorcism stuff now....
TastesLikeChiche n

Tacoma, WA

#3306 Jan 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
 Very fascinationg.......
HISTORY and TIMES of THE KINGDOM

HEALING:
    Cult Leader Characteristics
What follows below are characteristics of a cult leader.  These are given so that the reader may understand what to look for in patterns of cult leadership.  The text was excerpted from chapter five of Captive Hearts Captive Minds by Madeline Landau Tobias and Janja Lalich pp. 67-79, and is reprinted with permission of the author.
Psychopathy and the Characteristics of a Cult Leader 
 http://www.fwselijah.com/psyc hopa.htm
Just a short snippet from the above link....
The Master Manipulator
Let us look for a moment at how some of this manifests in the cult leader. Cult leaders have an outstanding ability to charm and win over followers. They beguile and seduce. They enter a room and garner all the attention. They command the utmost respect and obedience. These are "individuals whose narcissism is so extreme and grandiose that they exist in a land of splendid isolation in which the creation of the grandiose self takes precedence over legal, moral or interpersonal commitments."
Paranoia may be evident in simple or elaborate delusions of persecution. Highly suspicious, they may feel conspired against, spied upon or cheated, or maligned by a person, group.........
RICHARD GRUND: Nancy, I have hundreds of pages of documents. I can`t name names just yet. But not only do I think they`re going to name my son, I think that they`re going to name me. They`re possibly even going to name my wife. There is a group of people out there who claim to be working for the family and for the defense to fabricate reasonable doubt. And this is an ongoing everyday thing.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/0...
Interesting
TastesLikeChiche n

Tacoma, WA

#3307 Jan 7, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt he thinks about this stupid crap at all. You're just another nutcase and your idiotic postings are no threat to him. No law enforcement agency is in the slightest bit interested in re-opening a case when they already know who the killer is and she can't be re-tried. Casey killed her kid.
lol lol

Merker gave you props for writing this to me, TOS.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3308 Jan 13, 2013
TastesLikeChichen wrote:
*Bumpity Bump*
Going to read back and see if I can find that video, Rambler.
I didn't find the video of the exorcism video with what appeared the man was getting shocked by something impanted in his neck, that I recalled either.

But it's certainly possible it connects to the "alien implant theory". It's not a stretch to imagine a diabolical cult leader talking his flock into implants of chips --- if will keep you safe, if the enemy kidnaps you, we know where to find you and can rescue you -- which is then used as a control device to emit torturous if not deadly shocks if the flocker threatens to stray.

Assuming these chip implants have been successfully removed, it's also not a great leap to understand why it's never been publicized because of the way information is turned backward to become proof of aliens or a government coverup/conspiracy, yada, yada...which in turn drives people to join up into groups professing these wacky beliefs, instead of away. They use their own evil deeds as "a reason to be" aka it's a False Flag.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3309 Jan 13, 2013
Posting this here --

Mommy's Little Girl, Diane Fanning

This book was published in 2009 before the trial. Aside from the fact that the writer puts statements from the interviews into quotations to flow as conversation, it appears these quotations are accurate because in the preface she thanks a person from the State Attorney's office for providing her with her requests for material.

That suggests her source of discovery documents or videos came directly from the SAs office. In addition she also lists who she interviewed.

This is interesting, from page 229 and the FBI interview with Cindy Anthony. It certainly is proof the FBI were conducting an investigation, not only OCSO.

"Cindy wanted the FBI to focus on following the leads to locate Zenaida and recover Caylee, rather than persecuting her innocent daughter. Cindy said she would do anything to get Caylee back, proclaiming that "If someone called and said,'Ms Anthony, take a butcher knife and put it in your heart,' I would do it. I would do it without hesitation." She added that Casey would do the same thing.

<snip>

(She goes about Blanchard Park "that Casey had supposedly told Lee")
"Casey said that she was in Blanchard Park with Zanny and .....Zanny's sister...took Caylee. And Casey said,'Where are you guys going?' And Zanny pushed Casey to the ground....and threatened her.'Listen, b1tch,' this is what she said,'I'm going to teach you a lesson.....You're not getting Caylee back'."

Would a female call another female a b1tch, or is that A CLUE that Zanny is male?

About the butcher knife in the heart, not sure what to make of that.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3310 Jan 13, 2013
More page 229

Throughout the interview, she (Cindy) kept returning to her criticism of the investigation conducted by Orange County. The FBI assured her that they thought everything was being done right. Cindy was not mollified by their opinion and carped again on the wasted three days when they'd concentrated on proving Casey's guilt.

(my capitulation)

The agent reminded her "WE LOST THE FIRST SEVENTY-TWO HOURS BEFORE WE EVEN KNEW CAYLEE WAS MISSING."

If on July15, 2008 Caylee was missing for 31 days, the "gone missing" date was JUNE 14, 2008

According to Jose Baes, on July 15, 2008 it was 30 days, then the "gone missing" date would be JUNE 15, 2008.

The FBI knew Caylee went missing after 72 hours (three days) therefore the date SOMEBODY reported the child missing to the FBI was either JUNE 17th or JUNE 18th.

(assuming the FBI quote was correction, which I have a hunch it is.).
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3311 Jan 19, 2013
Krissy, if you happen to pass by this thread, are you reading John Sweeney's book - The Church of Fear?

I've just began and I'm reading that insiders of the cult view the rest of the world to be slaves to a Space Alien Satan.

Same ole song.....

It's going to be interesting.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#3312 Jan 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Krissy, if you happen to pass by this thread, are you reading John Sweeney's book - The Church of Fear?
I've just began and I'm reading that insiders of the cult view the rest of the world to be slaves to a Space Alien Satan.
Same ole song.....
It's going to be interesting.
I'm checking out the reviews on it now. Looks like a good book.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3313 Jan 20, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm checking out the reviews on it now. Looks like a good book.
It sounds like an ideal cult for psychopaths. Of course this book by John Sweeney is biased against it, but a couple of points that stand out.....

"The whole religion is based on the word of a congenial liar and a brilliant confident trickster." - referring to LRH, Russell Miller, biographer.

He goes on to mention what's refered to a "Fair Game" policy - "where enemies of the Church could be 'injured, tricked, sued, lied to or destroyed'."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3314 Jan 20, 2013
Is Scientology Self-Destructing?
Scientology leader David Miscavige has been trumpeting his church's “milestone year,” but the mysterious religion is alienating scores of its most faithful followers with what they call a real estate scam. With anger mounting and defectors fleeing, this may be more than a fleeting crisis; it may be a symptom of an institution in decline.

Alex Klein
BuzzFeed Contributor

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexklein/is-scientol...
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#3315 Jan 20, 2013
Here's another book that looks like a good read-

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/20/books/revie... ;

Eyes Wide Shut

‘Going Clear,’ Lawrence Wright’s Book on Scientology

By MICHAEL KINSLEY
Published: January 17, 2013
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#3316 Jan 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like an ideal cult for psychopaths. Of course this book by John Sweeney is biased against it, but a couple of points that stand out.....
"The whole religion is based on the word of a congenial liar and a brilliant confident trickster." - referring to LRH, Russell Miller, biographer.
He goes on to mention what's refered to a "Fair Game" policy - "where enemies of the Church could be 'injured, tricked, sued, lied to or destroyed'."
Sort of like He Who Can't Be Named wrote about the terrible "trolls" that would eventually be brought to justice for fabricating reasonable doubt. I still have a hard time typing that without laughing lol. Something about people bringing whatever happens to them, on themselves by refusing to shush at his bidding.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3319 Mar 19, 2013
"THE ANSWERS ARE STILL VERY NEARBY," Bolin (FBI Agent Scott Bolin) said. "They may not be at the house with you right now, but they're nearby."
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/video-released-...

*********There is something very odd about this FBI interview released November 24, 2008, which also quotes the following --

George told FBI Special Agent Scott Bolin the basketball-sized stain in the trunk also reeked and the agent said he expected to find out from the lab that there was human DNA in it.

"It all boils down to my daughter knows something. She won't say anything," George said.

Not for the first time, George blamed Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, for keeping her quiet at Caylee's expense. George told Bolin that he knows Casey is going away for a long time, but believes if she talks she can spare herself possible harm from inmates who target people who harm children.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3320 Mar 19, 2013
The agent reminded her (Cindy) "WE LOST THE FIRST SEVENTY-TWO HOURS BEFORE WE EVEN KNEW CAYLEE WAS MISSING."
- Mommy's Little Girl, by Diane Fanning (page 229)

If on July15, 2008 Caylee was missing for 31 days, the "gone missing" date was JUNE 14, 2008

According to Jose Baes, on July 15, 2008 it was 30 days, so then the "gone missing" date would be JUNE 15, 2008.

LITERALLY then, the FBI knew Caylee went missing after 72 hours (three days) therefore the date SOMEBODY reported the child missing to the FBI was either JUNE 17th or JUNE 18th.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3321 Mar 19, 2013
Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton
Page 122

(Leading up to this JA writes about investigators following up on hearsay tips from neighbours and coworkers .)

From all that we'd seen of their interactions and heard from those around Cindy, it was unlikely that she would ever admit the unvarnished truth about Casey. It was a lethally toxic codependent relationship. One person was skilled at lying to others, while the other was skilled at lying to herself.(????)

Throughout all these interviews and developments, our office was regularly updated on the investigation during frequent meetings with members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office AND THE FBI. THE FBI HAD BECOME INVOLVED IN THE CASE EARLY ON WHEN CAYLEE WAS REPORTED AS MISSING, AND THEY CONTINUED TO OFFER THEIR SUPPORT AS THE INVESTIGATION SHIFTED FOCUS.

As far as the storyline, the investigation never "shifted focus" from anyone to someone else because Casey was charged with lying within 24 hours of Cindy calling 911.

It's obvious from various comments associated with the FBI, they were already involved in some type of investigation associated to this case PRIOR Cindy's 911 calls onJULY 16, 2008.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3323 Mar 19, 2013
krissy wrote:
Here's another book that looks like a good read-
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/20/books/revie... ;
Eyes Wide Shut
‘Going Clear,’ Lawrence Wright’s Book on Scientology
By MICHAEL KINSLEY
Published: January 17, 2013
The more I read about Scientology, the more I wonder if it connects to the Rev. The "beliefs" so closely appear to mirror his, he's vocal about those beliefs he has no apparent followers. It's very common for large cooperations to expand through consolidation including operating various businesses which appear to be competitors, so why would religion be any different....especially since it is protected from full public disclosure.

Meanwhile the Scientology leader, David Miscavige, is somewhat of a mysterious enigma and is clearly very removed from the public eye. I also wonder why that would be.......

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#3324 Mar 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I read about Scientology, the more I wonder if it connects to the Rev. The "beliefs" so closely appear to mirror his, he's vocal about those beliefs he has no apparent followers. It's very common for large cooperations to expand through consolidation including operating various businesses which appear to be competitors, so why would religion be any different....especially since it is protected from full public disclosure.
Meanwhile the Scientology leader, David Miscavige, is somewhat of a mysterious enigma and is clearly very removed from the public eye. I also wonder why that would be.......
LOL, you still at it stupid. What have you accomplished today Days?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3325 Mar 19, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you still at it stupid. What have you accomplished today Days?
I'm not Days and my accomplishments are not your business.

But hey, since you'd here, don't you think that this image of David Miscavige, Scientology leader looks exactly like a caricature of the face that appears on the cover of Mad Magazine, the mascot - Alfred E Neuman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:David_Misca...

Can you see the resemblance?

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Musician who sued Walt Disney World gets suppor... (Jun '08) 39 min ImARastafarian4LIFE 185
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 56 min HELL ON EARTH 19,025
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 54,514
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,275,921
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,640
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,495
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 22,474
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 72,653
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr hansluver 502,143
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages