Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#3277 Nov 23, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fret, and please don't feed me your delusions about knowing who I am or who my boss is. My guess is that you don't know your ass from your elbow. Wow, you sold $500 worth of drugs already this morning? The ghetto rats must be up early. Phone sales? Isn't that what idiots like you do when you run out of drugs to sell? I just hang up on your kind, Jethro. I'm waiting for an interviewee to be screened by HR. I'd offer you an interview, but I don't hire delusional buttwipes to care for my patients. Thanks for the laugh regarding your delusions, though!!
I have no idea who you are, but I know for sure you are not doing your job, you are here all day. I played golf all day and I earn my living on the computer programing. I earn 150.00 per hour and I start about 5 am, then I play. Did I mention I am very in to the stock market as well.My portfolio is very impressive!

I appreciate it, but I don't think working for you, or with you @ 15 dollars per hour wouldn't cover my lunch money for the week. I feel sorry for poor souls like you that post on Topix all day from work, because they hate their jobs. You are an easy mark for a loser because you lash out at everyone. This is a true sign that your life is full of frustrations and the reality that you will never get any place in life going down the road you chose. Sorry you have to live with you, it's gotta suck.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3278 Nov 23, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who you are, but I know for sure you are not doing your job, you are here all day. I played golf all day and I earn my living on the computer programing. I earn 150.00 per hour and I start about 5 am, then I play. Did I mention I am very in to the stock market as well.My portfolio is very impressive!
I appreciate it, but I don't think working for you, or with you @ 15 dollars per hour wouldn't cover my lunch money for the week. I feel sorry for poor souls like you that post on Topix all day from work, because they hate their jobs. You are an easy mark for a loser because you lash out at everyone. This is a true sign that your life is full of frustrations and the reality that you will never get any place in life going down the road you chose. Sorry you have to live with you, it's gotta suck.
Jason, honey, if you were on the golf course today, it was as a caddy. You're a typical internet liar, bragging about what you have and what you make when in fact you live in your mama's basement. Now run along, you're too silly to worry myself about, you sad little lying loser.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3279 Jan 5, 2013
Computer Forensics which determined the nursing home visit was Father's Day June 15, 2008, as opposed to Casey, George, and Cindy's original statements which claimed it was a week earlier, June 8, 2008 and Casey and Caylee last left home the following day - June 9, 2008 as opposed to the infamous June 16, 2008.

Links:
Discovery doc
page 22 and 23 - Caylee/Family Photos
http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews...

OCSO Computer Forensics Report
pdf page 5
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/fi...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3282 Jan 5, 2013
I'm getting the red profanity warning.....hmmm.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3283 Jan 5, 2013
Well, I'm going to keep trying and see what sticks.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3284 Jan 5, 2013
discovery doc page 22
*This is the date/time that the Nikon Coolpix camera took this picture. These dates and times are dependent solely on the settings of the camera at the time the picture was taken. This information is embedded into the digital photo by the camera, sort of like a digital fingerprint. It's unique to the picture.

The picture on the following page (page 23) is the same picture, only the date reported here is the date/time as reported buy the memory card within the Nikin Coolpix camera. The date/time reported is the same. Therefore, the picture was taken on 06/15/08 at 12:03 hours.

The above is a quote from that page.

My comments -
Sometime it's the little things that stand out. I highly doubt anyone who is a professional digital forensic expert uses the word "picture" randomly, intermixed with the word photo.

The above "investigation" is also very revealing.

This statement is indeed true:
"These dates and times are dependent solely on the settings of the camera at the time the picture was taken."

The timestamp on a photo is only as accurate as whatever date was set on the camera.

But then the examiner totally ignores that statement and asserts that the deleted photo's date, when downloaded to the laptop, since it doesn't change, proves the photo was taken on June 15th. That's absolutely a baseless conclusion.

For some reason then, the Forensic examiner decided to toss this analysis out the window - maybe because the blue screen laptop was reported to be wiped clean of ALL DATA, and goes on to prove the same thing, but on the Compaq computer.

See - Computer Forensics Report

more --
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3285 Jan 5, 2013
Let's see if I swore....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3286 Jan 5, 2013
Page 23

This is data from the deleted photo from the memory card which was apparently downloaded to laptop and assumably the forensic examiner would have used software to retrieve it.

However I question why the actual DATE DELETED was not retrievable and why the DATE ACCESSED is incomplete.

It is simple to change the date on a camera and grab a frame from a video, then change the date back to the correct time. That single "picture" grabbed from the video will then appear to have been taken on a different date.

And where's the data from the video? Not here.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3288 Jan 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
For discussion --
page 23
Nikon Coolpix Memory Card
File name:__SCN1894.JPG
Description: File, Deleted, Archive
File created: 06/15/08 12:03:26 PM
Last accessed: 06/15/08
Last written: 06/15/08 12:03:26 PM
File deleted:
Entry modified:
*These dates/times match the photo downloaded to the laptop computer. The picture was taken with the Nikon Coolpix camera on June 15, 2008 at 12:03.
Once again, what a ridiculous conclusion.

That the dates/times "match" prove when the photo was taken is about as brilliant was investigating to see, if you paint your walls blue, what colour they are. Of course they're blue - that's the colour of the paint you used!

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3289 Jan 5, 2013
COMPUTER FORENSIC REPORT

This document was released later but oddly, it is both undated and unsigned.

page 2
The date and time from the metadata in the picture indicate that the picture was taken June 15, 2008 at 12:03:27 pm.
Digital video files were also taken with a Nikon Coolpix digital camera with the metadata date and time of June 15, 2008 between 11:26:20 am and 12:03:18 pm.

Now the writer has graduated to usage of the word metadata.

This says the video was take between 11:26:20 am and 12:03:18 pm (seven minutes long), so then the photo snapped just milliseconds later at 12:03:27 PM.

That really makes no sense.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3291 Jan 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
This was one of my posts that disappeared -- I'm going to try again because this might be the reason the first go-around of the authentication of the photo date to the laptop got tossed.
I am almost positive that when a photo is downloaded, the .jpg "file created" date remains the same as the "file created" date on the photo....in this case it should read the alleged date of 06/15/08 12:03:26 pm.
Anyone know for sure?
Page 22
File name: Copy of DSCN1894.JPG
Description: File, Archive
File created: 06/17/08 03:31:23 PM (This is the date/time the picture was copied to Casey's laptop computer.)
Last accessed: 07/02/08 10:21:15AM
Last written: 06/17/08 03:32:12 PM
Entry modified: 06/17/08 09:58:47 PM
I neglected to mention I also noticed the File Name: "Copy of xxxxxx".

What's up with that?

And what's a "File, Archive" file?

"Archive" is a deleted file.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3292 Jan 5, 2013
It's fantastic news if Jeff Ashton has a review performed of the computer forensics, because maybe we will learn how an author such as "CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation" becomes associated to a MSWord document that is allegedly created on that same computer, when "bobby" was said to be the only user name.

That appears to be proof "diary of days.doc' was downloaded to the laptop by external access. Is that why the screen was blue according to Lee -- the laptop was otherwise occupied?

Computer Forensic Report
page 2

"An MSWord document entitled "diary of days.doc" was bookmarked. The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am. The document was bookmarkedand copied to the Evidence\Documents folder. The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder."

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3293 Jan 5, 2013
Computer Forensics Report
page 5

"This photograph was taken with a Nikon Coolpix digital camera. The date and time setting on the camera at the time this picture was taken was June 15, 2008 at 12:03:26 pm. An examination of the Nikon CoolPix L12 camera revealed the
date and time settings on the camera were accurate (within 2 minutes) on the day the camera was examined (July 21, 2008). The EXIF data regarding this picture of Caylee on the CoolPix camera is the same as the picture saved to the Compaq computer, meaning that since the camera settings are current and the Compaq computer date and time settings are current, it is likely the camera settings were also current on June 15, 2008 at 12:03:26 pm."

This second go-around of analysis verifies the time on the camera and therefore assumes it must have been correct on June 15th as well.

But now I'm confused - is the COMPAQ the laptop or the desktop???

Because the Full Path is this:
08-069208\xxxxxxx\Documents and Settings\bobby\Desktop\photos\ xxxxxxxx which is exactly the same as on discovery doc page 22.

The "Bobby" user was on the laptop.

Yet the times on the data is much different on this report than on discovery page page 22 which is a high indication of tampering or fabrication.

Why the case number "08-069208" would be inserted in there is absolutely bizarre.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3294 Jan 5, 2013
It's never seemed logical to me that the entire Anthony family totally forgot that nursing home visit to Cindy's Dad occurred on Father's Day.

But this was the analysis by OCSO that determined the visit occurred that day on June 15th and not June 8th and thereby arbitrarily shifted the date Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home the next day, from June 9 to June 16th.

Casey, Cindy and George all got the original date wrong, according to this shoddy job of computer forensics. It's worth a second look at!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3295 Jan 5, 2013
Cindy Anthony Bond Testimony 7/22/08

&sn s=em

This is an interesting video because on the stand Cindy talks about being informed the previous day, July 21st, that everyone was wrong about the date Casey and Caylee left home.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#3297 Jan 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
discovery doc page 22
*This is the date/time that the Nikon Coolpix camera took this picture. These dates and times are dependent solely on the settings of the camera at the time the picture was taken. This information is embedded into the digital photo by the camera, sort of like a digital fingerprint. It's unique to the picture.
The picture on the following page (page 23) is the same picture, only the date reported here is the date/time as reported buy the memory card within the Nikin Coolpix camera. The date/time reported is the same. Therefore, the picture was taken on 06/15/08 at 12:03 hours.
The above is a quote from that page.
My comments -
Sometime it's the little things that stand out. I highly doubt anyone who is a professional digital forensic expert uses the word "picture" randomly, intermixed with the word photo.
The above "investigation" is also very revealing.
This statement is indeed true:
"These dates and times are dependent solely on the settings of the camera at the time the picture was taken."
The timestamp on a photo is only as accurate as whatever date was set on the camera.
But then the examiner totally ignores that statement and asserts that the deleted photo's date, when downloaded to the laptop, since it doesn't change, proves the photo was taken on June 15th. That's absolutely a baseless conclusion.
For some reason then, the Forensic examiner decided to toss this analysis out the window - maybe because the blue screen laptop was reported to be wiped clean of ALL DATA, and goes on to prove the same thing, but on the Compaq computer.
See - Computer Forensics Report
more --
How stupid can you really be,I have a nikon coolpix,a kodax,a cannon ,I cna take a picture right now and it will say taken june 5th 2008,all I have to do is change the date on the setting.
That BS your trying to say means nothing at all.proves nothing and if you have read the Docs that poem was on CASEY'S My space or her Facebook space.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#3298 Jan 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Cindy Anthony Bond Testimony 7/22/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XqccQJpuKVUXX&sns=em
This is an interesting video because on the stand Cindy talks about being informed the previous day, July 21st, that everyone was wrong about the date Casey and Caylee left home.
And of course you will say Cindy's statement is fact.
The fact is Cindy time and time again about anything and everything to throw to guilt away from Casey.
Cindy is a liar,a thief, a con-artist,a perjuror a fraud,and is just as narcisstic and a sociopath as her daughter is.
Cindy Anthony is as guilty of Caylee's murder as Casey is.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3299 Jan 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the data revealed from the second analysis as disclosed in the undated Computer Forensic Report, which differs from the original analysis from page 22 of the discern documents (*indicated in brackets). Since the Full Path where this photo was located on the hard drive is the same on both reports it must refer to the same photo.
The obvious unanswered question is why the data differs.
Computer Forensic Report - undated
Page 5
File name: DSCN1894.JPG.
Description: File, Archive
File created: 06/17/08 03:28:50PM.(*06/17/08 03:31:23 PM)
Last accessed: 06/18/08 10:13:52AM.(*07/02/08 10:21:15 AM)
Last written: 06/15/08 12:03:26PM.(*06/17/08 03:32:12 PM)
Entry modified: 06/17/08 09:58:57PM.(unchanged)
Comment -

Because the "Entry Modified" time remains unchanged at 06/17/08 09:58:57 pm AND since the initial forensic analysis reported the following:

Page 22
File created: 06/17/08 03:31:23 PM (This is the date/time the picture was copied to Casey's laptop computer.)

the purpose of this second analysis was to overwrite the first because the ENTRY MODIFIED time is identical, and it's later than the download time. It would be virtually impossible that the same photo was modified on two different computers at exactly the same time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3300 Jan 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you will say Cindy's statement is fact.
The fact is Cindy time and time again about anything and everything to throw to guilt away from Casey.
Cindy is a liar,a thief, a con-artist,a perjuror a fraud,and is just as narcisstic and a sociopath as her daughter is.
Cindy Anthony is as guilty of Caylee's murder as Casey is.
What are you claiming that Cindy lied about in bond hearing video?

It is an established fact that on July 21, 2008, the date Caylee and Casey left the Anthony home was changed from June 9 to June 16th because authorities determined the family was mistaken about it being the week prior.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3301 Jan 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid can you really be,I have a nikon coolpix,a kodax,a cannon ,I cna take a picture right now and it will say taken june 5th 2008,all I have to do is change the date on the setting.
That BS your trying to say means nothing at all.proves nothing and if you have read the Docs that poem was on CASEY'S My space or her Facebook space.
No kidding - and if you downloaded that photo to your computer the date wouldn't change - it would still say it was taken June 5, 2008!

The ditz-head who wrote these reports suggests that alone prove the photo was actually taken on June 5, 2008. My point is it proves nothing without additional validation such as what's written in the signin book at the nursing home.

Where is it?

Nowhere!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min RealDave 1,110,511
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,806
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Murphey_Law 487,679
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 96,444
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr The Poet 2,508
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 14 hr Sacre bleu 293
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando