Bedrock USA

#3257 Nov 2, 2012
God bless America....

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#3258 Nov 3, 2012
Your Next wrote:
The goods have been lost never to found...
Dang, must be up Rambler's azz. Is that way you call her Rambutt?

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#3259 Nov 3, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, must be up Rambler's azz. Is that way you call her Rambutt?
NO I figured as much as Rambutt stays on topix....
She would have a butt as big as a Dodge Ram truck.
But she might have sit on the goods and they sucked right up her ass.Never know
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3260 Nov 21, 2012
Bumping to with quotes, etc from Presumed Guilty - Jose Baez regarding his story behind the google search for the misspelled "foolproof suffocation".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3261 Nov 21, 2012
This is what JAB writes about Tony Pipitone -- which also illustrates information from the media is not always truth worthy, in case that fact hadn't dawned on everyone yet....

Presumed Guilty - page 33

I left the jail around TEN that night and as I was walking out the door, I was ambushed by a local Orlando television reporter from WKMG by the name of Tony Pipitone. He started to ask me questions on camera.

"I can't tell you anything we discussed," I told him.

He said to me, "What's your reaction to the fact that cadaver dogs have just hit something in the Anthonys' backyard?"

"I don't have any reaction," I said. "I just left the jail. I don't know anything about it."

I was shocked by how much he knew. Why would the police be calling him, or any other member of the media for that matter, to say they were digging up a body in the backyard? It was really beginning to p*ss me off how much these cops talked to the media.

When Pipitone turned off the camera, he said to me, "Sorry we had to sandbag you like that, but they just hit. The cops are digging up the body right now. I guess it's time for you to start working on your insanity defense."

You mtherfricker, I thought to myself. Who does he think he is? It was such a condescending thing to say--besides the fact that your ordinary insanity defense is always a loser.

(Then JAB and Gabe go back to the jail and ask Casey about it. She says "I don't know where she is" and JAB writes "it was one of the few times early on that I believed her".)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3262 Nov 21, 2012
Worthy of reflection.....

Presumed Guilty - page 81

Put the pieces together: the ruse in the jail, the revolving door of arresting her, the leaks to the media, and the manner they were leaking information. These guys might just as well have been the Keystone Kops, but at the same time, the media were painting them to be Super Cops. This bears repeating: As far as the police were concerned, the Casey Anthony case was a reality show that the media were scripting, and the reason the cops got a free pass to do whatever they wanted to do was that the cops were trying to make their reality show come true.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3263 Nov 21, 2012
In reference to the other computer searches.

Presumed Guilty - page 162
The prosecution made a big deal of the fact that there were searches on her computer for chloroform and neck breaking, but they were among a slew of searches on topics like self-sefense for women and how to use household items as weapons for self defense. These searches were indicating someone who didn't feel safe at home. The neck breaking search had to do with the art of kung fu, used for self-defense.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3264 Nov 21, 2012
FOOLPROOF SUFFOCATION
Presume Guilty - page 181

According to the computer records, at 1:50pm someone got on the computer and signed into AOL Instant Messenger. George had an AOL Instant Messenger account. Casey didn't. George's user name was george4937. Right after someone logged in to instant messenger, the first search was to Google. Then someone typed in "foolproof suffocation". It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller. Google automatically corrected the spelling, and the first link that was clicked was "venturing into the pro-suicide pit." It appeared that someone was thinking about killing himself.

"Venturing into the pro-suicide pit" is a blog discussing websites that talk about suicide. Shortly thereafter, the person at the computer went to a page that said "heat can melt disposable breathing circuits." And then a little later, someone visited a link that appears to be a gardening website (George was an inveterate gardener): ten ways to kill a rhododendron.

I suppose you can argue these searches were made by Casey, but AOL messenger had been used on the computer, and this occurred more than an hour after George said she had left the house with Caylee.........
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3265 Nov 21, 2012
Monday 25 February 2008

Brendan O’Neill
VENTURING INTO THE PRO-SUICIDE PIT

Bridgend: The most startling thing about the vile, venal websites that promote suicide is that their language and outlook appear entirely mainstream.

......As anyone whose online surfing has ever gone astray will know, there is a great deal of vile, venal material on the World Wide Web. But the smattering of pro-suicide websites – sinister, garishly-designed advice hubs for the depressed, sick and properly nihilistic – takes things to another level. Here, people who are actually suicidal seek practical and spiritual advice from ‘suicide experts’, and from surfers who seem to have a perverse interest in discussing suicide methods and their bloody impact on the human body in graphic, salacious detail......

<snip>

Yet for all of their self-proclaimed edginess and snuff pretensions, many of these sites are parasitical on mainstream advice and arguments. A Practical Guide to Suicide, a pro-suicide site hosted by a Satanist-leaning online outfit called Satan Service, gets many of its practical tips from a book called Final Exit: The Practicalities of Self-Deliverance and Assisted Suicide for the Dying by Derek Humphry, a well-known pro-euthanasia campaigner. Humphry’s book, which offers how-to tips on committing suicide for terminally ill people, was first published in 1991 and is now in its third edition. It is a former New York Times bestseller. The Satan Service’s advice on using potassium cyanide comes directly from Humphry’s book, as does its poisoning-and-suffocation advice:‘[Humphry suggests] ingestion of Seconal (secobarbital) and/or Nembutal (pentobarbital) combined with a plastic bag over the head to ensure suffocation while comatose.’....

<snip>

http://www.spiked-online.com/site/article/463...
This blog which is not "pro-suicide" by any means, contains both words "foolproof" and "suffocation".

......a FOOLPROOF form of ‘self-deliverance’

....One poster says that taking potassium cyanide is the most FOOLPROOF form of self-poisoning....

and SUFFOCATION - Humprey's book as above.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3266 Nov 21, 2012
How come no one wants to talk about why anyone would google HEAT CAN MELT DISPOSABLE BREATHING CIRCUITS?

Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits
http://www.mdsr.ecri.org/summary/detail.aspx...
This is the closest I can find to "heat can melt disposable breathing circuits".

This sounds more like premeditated murder of someone on a breathing apparatus than planned suicide.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3267 Nov 21, 2012
TEN WAYS TO KULL A RHODODENDRON
by Marjorie Hancock
http://www.hancockwoodlands.ca/tenways.html

Method No. 1 - Brutal Murder (Planticide)
Method No. 2 - Suffocation
Method No. 3 - Drowning
Method No. 4 - Poisoning
Method No. 5 - Starvation
Method No. 6 - Overeating
Method No. 7 - Malnutrition
Method No. 8 - Overexposure
Method No. 9 - Torture II / Trauma
Method No. 10 - Torture III / Ostracism or Mental Cruelty

I have to admit I once murdered three rhododendrons because they were sickly and I only grow things that are no/low maintenance. If it's not going to be happy living in my yard, then too bad - I kill it!

This is creatively written and very funny to read - anyone truly suicidal would not be interested in this site. LMAO!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3268 Nov 21, 2012
JAB goes on to criticize LE for keeping computer activity on June 16, 2008 "to themselves" -- otherwise known as preservation of evidence toward future criminal proceedings.

Presume Guilty - page 182/183

When it came to evidence concerning George and Casey's computer use on June 16, the police really pulled a fast one. You would think if you were investigating the Anthony computer---very important evidence--- that you'd look into and list the computer searches on the day Caylee died. But the police didn't do that, as my computer expert, Larry Daniel discovered.

<snip>

If you look at the discovery you will find that the Anthony computer was in use practically non-stop on the days prior to June 16. If you search June 16, there is only one entry. Where are the other entries?

There was nothing there. It was gone. It mysteriously disappeared. When I looked at this I was stunned.

If you go to the cookies, there is not one cookie listed for June 16th. Here was the supposed "unfiltered version" of what was on that computer, filtered by police.

When I came across this information, I wanted to find out whether the prosecutors were aware of this. It was possible that the police did this on their own and kept it to themselves.

To find out, I initially put Larry Daniels on my witness list. I planned on him testifying to the omissions and ramming this down the state's throat at the trial.

I also hired another confidential computer expert, Josh Restivo from St Louis, and he verified the same thing that Daniels had found.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#3269 Nov 21, 2012
Cops, prosecutors botched Casey Anthony evidence
Computer search for 'foolproof suffocation' never found

Author: Tony Pipitone, Problem Solver, tpipitone@clickorlando.com

For weeks, Casey Anthony sat at her murder trial with her defense team anxiously waiting for prosecutors to drop a bombshell: computer evidence, the state would argue, showing Anthony researched how to kill with poison and suffocation on the same afternoon her daughter, Caylee, was killed by poison and suffocation.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Cops-prosecu...

Oh the drammmmaaaa!

But it's not true. The evcience was never released in discovery, so JAB knew prosecutors were not going to drop "a bombshell".

Besides, it would have been impossible for the prosecution to tie "heat melting disposable breathing circuits" and "ten ways to kill a rhododendron" to Casey and a serious premeditated murder plot.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#3270 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Rambutt and all the nuts

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#3271 Nov 22, 2012
Your Next wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Rambutt and all the nuts
Happy Thanksgiving Fred. Pass the bong.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#3272 Nov 23, 2012
glad to see this thread going again. It makes me laugh harder than any other on Topix. The wacko theories espoused here are hysterical.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#3273 Nov 23, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
glad to see this thread going again. It makes me laugh harder than any other on Topix. The wacko theories espoused here are hysterical.
After all this is your life.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#3274 Nov 23, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
After all this is your life.
Actually it's a teeeny weeeny part of my life, but you can think whatever you like......as much as you are capable of thinking, which obviously isn't much. Now run along and do whatever it is that idiots like you do all day. I'm working today, to pay taxes so that people like you can continue to have your pitiful loser existences courtesy of those of us who pay taxes.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#3275 Nov 23, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's a teeeny weeeny part of my life, but you can think whatever you like......as much as you are capable of thinking, which obviously isn't much. Now run along and do whatever it is that idiots like you do all day. I'm working today, to pay taxes so that people like you can continue to have your pitiful loser existences courtesy of those of us who pay taxes.
Does your boss know you screw around on Topix all day? I can let him know for you. I already earned 500 dollars today, think I will go play some golf now. Have fun at your phone sales job Pathetic one. I will let your boss know that you find Topix more interesting than your work.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#3276 Nov 23, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your boss know you screw around on Topix all day? I can let him know for you. I already earned 500 dollars today, think I will go play some golf now. Have fun at your phone sales job Pathetic one. I will let your boss know that you find Topix more interesting than your work.
Don't fret, and please don't feed me your delusions about knowing who I am or who my boss is. My guess is that you don't know your ass from your elbow. Wow, you sold $500 worth of drugs already this morning? The ghetto rats must be up early. Phone sales? Isn't that what idiots like you do when you run out of drugs to sell? I just hang up on your kind, Jethro. I'm waiting for an interviewee to be screened by HR. I'd offer you an interview, but I don't hire delusional buttwipes to care for my patients. Thanks for the laugh regarding your delusions, though!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 min T-REX 17,836
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min T-REX 491,973
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min flack 1,189,947
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 44 min Shaniquah 71,188
Prepare for Another Battle in The War on Culture 1 hr Missing the old m... 2
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,433
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,439
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web